Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ythan wrote:
Please people lynch the crybaby before his tantrum
completely
ruins the thread.

Even though I know this player will flip town, lynch him anyways because I'm scum and want to see the only person suspicious of me lynched.
Fixed :wink:
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Ythan »

Yawn. The fact that you're still pushing a case on me based on nothing but OMGUS is pathetic, not that pathetic is out of character.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

You know, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole for when I flip. Have fun with that! ;)
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

Attacking a terrible player is not scummy no matter what he flips. Let that be yet another lesson in things you don't know about Mafia.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Actually, I think you and Crypto are the only ones that find me a "Terrible Player"
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by Ythan »

God he's still talking.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Well if you don't like me talking, stop replying ;)
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Unvote

Want to hammer horror.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

Haha.
Rikenslope
Rikenslope
Goon
Rikenslope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Rikenslope »

Well I read the last 5 pages and love that I haven't missed much but Horror and Ythan arguing over who is scummier, the revolving door of players and a vote count. Now I don't feel like such a jerk for not being on. As an aside thanks to all for the good wishes toward the baby.
The number one way to prove that someone is scummy is to run your finger across them with a white glove.

Yes, but can Stevie Wonder see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

The argument is actually not about who is scummier but in fact is half him baselessly OMGUSing me for leading a wagon on him and half me talking about what a terrible player he is.
Rikenslope
Rikenslope
Goon
Rikenslope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Rikenslope »

Also with the deadline 6 days away. I have a feeling that Horror is gonna get lynched just out of fear of a non-lynch. This epic amount of banter between them seems like a slapfight behind the school gym between two girls, which is mildly entertaining but ultimately serves no real purpose. *Grabs popcorn and watches* Fight on ladies, fight on.
The number one way to prove that someone is scummy is to run your finger across them with a white glove.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Ythan »

See that there is not a trace of meaning in his posts, not even the irrelevant meaning that can be found in mine.
Rikenslope
Rikenslope
Goon
Rikenslope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Rikenslope »

While he may have OMGUS'd the hell out of you, which Horror you did, I am not entirely sure if your original accusation of him was entirely credible either. I mean sure several things have come up now like this study into his smiley use, I am not entirely sure that you had that info from the start. Maybe you did maybe you didn't but it seems kinda flimsy to start with. But it doesn't really change the fact the Horror is in a bad way and looks like he is getting lynched by the deadline but...what do I know.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

I think he broke the site.

Also my case was not about the smiley, that was one little piece he tried to conflate my attack with entirely.
DedicatedScribe
DedicatedScribe
Goon
DedicatedScribe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 am

Post by DedicatedScribe »

Ythan and Horrordude- STFU. You guys are so annoying. And all Ythan is doing is distracting me from trying to get reads on people's alliance. DO you really think we'll lynch him because you keep on calling him mentally inept?
Ythan wrote:Dude, if all you're going to do is talk about how stupid everyone is just replace out so we can stop listening to you post inane bullshit for the next few hours before your lynch.

Scribe, If all you're going to do is say you're not convinced and tell me to do more you're going to stay disappointed. If you have any actual questions that's a different story but don't just try to ride other players to the finish line.
Where did this come from?

You said that you were going to do something...why do you change your mind?
Ythan wrote:What you call invalid is perfectly valid. I'll go look up that numbered post to simplify the other attack for you.
What I called invalid is invalid. And you said you were going to simplify the attack. Why not anymore?
Ythan wrote:He has and I have and make your own points rather than failing to use someone else's, scum.
Ahem.
DedicatedScribe wrote:
Tell me how the use of smilies is a valid scumtell.
Again, could you just sum up the 3 main reasons you believe so profusely that horrordude is scum?
Ythan wrote:If you want to just leave it as is and see what the town thinks we can certainly do that. Are you sure?
This is good idea.
horrordude0215 wrote:Well I know that I'm not going to convince you of anything, and quite frankly I'm tired of arguing with you. I'm fine with letting town decide, even if that means a lynch on myself.

Claim available on request. (Although I doubt you would believe me)
You claimed earlier O.o
Ythan wrote:If the player was any good they wouldn't be getting lynched day one and so there's no reason to forgo intelligent scumhunting to follow their half assed leads.
Sigh. This annoys me.
Ythan wrote:Do you know how to post anything other than spammy insulting inane bullshit? On the off chance that you are town I'd still prefer a lynch on you over anyone else in this game. Call it a get rid of the annoying jackass policy lynch.
Is your strategy to repeatedly post how stupid and annoying the attacked player is?
Ythan wrote:I think he broke the site.

Also my case was not about the smiley, that was one little piece he tried to conflate my attack with entirely.
Explain. Because it still seems as though its based on his use of smilies.
Dr.Cyanide
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:06 am

Post by Dr.Cyanide »

I log on, see 6 more pages in this thread, breathe a sigh of relief when I read and realize it's just Ythan and horrordude bickering, because six pages of content would suck at the moment. Anyway, please, continue, this is entertaining.
Show
"When I said that Mercy stood,
Within the borders of the wood,
I meant the lenient beast with claws,
And bloody swift-dispatching jaws."

"Cyanide has the BEST avatar ever." ~animorpherv1

Back from Sabbatical. Yay me.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Dr.Cyanide wrote:I log on, see 6 more pages in this thread, breathe a sigh of relief when I read and realize it's just Ythan and horrordude bickering, because six pages of content would suck at the moment. Anyway, please, continue, this is entertaining.
I disagree, we should lynch one of them (preferably horror) so that it will stop and we can play an intelligent game.
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:54 am

Post by pman5595 »

Horror, you have to understand we have to lynch a vanilla claim right?
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
DedicatedScribe
DedicatedScribe
Goon
DedicatedScribe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 am

Post by DedicatedScribe »

pman5595 wrote:Horror, you have to understand we have to lynch a vanilla claim right?
we don't have to >.>

Someone not Ythan, please, sum up the top 3 reasons you believe horror is scum.

Pman, you too?
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Riddick »

farside22 wrote:
Ythan wrote:Am I incorrect in finding that requests for replacement tend toward scum?
ythan wrote:I think they're just flakes. By all means analyze what posts they have made but asking for more content is secondary to asking to stop flaking.
Seriously what's the difference between those who asked for replacement and the flakers who will need to be replaced (most likely)
interesting question ^ i'd say politeness myself, but that's about it.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
Riddick
Riddick
Goon
Riddick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Riddick »

those past 3/4 pages are such a waste of time to read. idk, I don't see horror doing this as scum, tbh. I have a gut town read on him.
[spoiler]LOST[/spoiler]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Riddick wrote:those past 3/4 pages are such a waste of time to read. idk, I don't see horror doing this as scum, tbh. I have a gut town read on him.

I dubbed him a VI. But I'm going to look at the votes on him and see if there is a scum motivated wagon. With SK and I think NS not on the wagon (will check this again) I have to wonder.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay so I took a look at the wagon and I have to say the people I suspect the most in this game are not on there except crypto.
I really hate the argument between my 2 sons (that's a joke if you missed it from earlier).
Horror is definitely OMGUS on Ythan and his vote and reasoning for his vote wrong on so many levels.
I remember a game where someone commented about a player who rolled a die to do an RVS and the player said hey you don't normally do it and called the player scum and they were scum.
I'm not sure if the smiley thing that got Ythan fits here.
UGH I just don't know I think of voting mostly because of the people not on the wagon for Horror.

I'm going to think more on this sorry for my random thoughts.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:56 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

V/LA from now until Friday.

Unvote: Ace5993
as he's being replaced.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS