Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

My top 3, Fifi, Suave, ConfidAnon. Some things on them that I don't think I've posted before, starting with Fifi.

Interesting posts from Fifi regarding meta (bolding mine except in Haylen quote, where it is Fifi's). Mostly it's a subtle hypocrisy tell:
The1fifi wrote:
Concerned wrote:
The1fifi wrote:HI concerned =)
Greetings :), ironically when I saw your name I thought that it was good I'd have a scum-meta on someone, and then I remember you were actually town and I was just dead wrong... lol
-.- lol concerned. I tought something similar. "
I have a town meta here
^^".
The1fifi wrote:I have only one finished game, so i can't link you to other games and give you info about my alignment in them. but i will link you to my first game here if you want,
altough i am a lot diferent now, since i gained a lot of experienced
The1fifi wrote:Your first vote was Totally RSV? ok then, i can go with that. For now...
unvote

There isn't scum-fifi or town-fifi. i play always the same way.
Sometimes with more attention, sometimes with less, but that depends on the mood and not the alignment.
The1fifi wrote:
Haylen wrote:I personally, would not like a Haylen lynch. You see where im coming from here?

I think it's pretty funny that Julien find me scummy cause I'm acting the same way as I did as SK.
You do realise that I've been informed of my meta recently and have completely switched my metas around in a what I call Operation Mind Fuck. :lol:
Would you like proof of this?

Holy Semita, would you like to explain why you want to lynch me, CS?
This totally looks like you are really trying to hide your alignment form us.
--
MrSuave wrote:Acting a little friendly aren't we?
(at Fifi and Concerned)

MrSuave wrote:it may be weak, but still... you post the game where you were town, but didn't you say earlier that you think you have probably changed your playing style? you've set up a lot of WIFOM, like "if you were scum, you would try to look like your town game you linked us to so we would think you are scum." stuff like that =___=. also telling people that you calling yourself town is a town tell is pretty fishy. that line alone makes you seem scummy. >=( FOS:fifi
Again, Fifi. It's probably not coincidence that two of some of Suave's rare posts where he bothers devoting any attention to the game concern being suspicious of the same player. I tend to see it as scummy rather than town persuing a case since both reasons that Suave gives are rather idiosincratic and weak, thus avoiding any suspicion of hopping on a wagon. Makes me think scum buddies, in conclusion.

---

ConfidAnon. Like, seriously, the guy's contributed nothing and hasn't posted in a week.
Mod: prod ConfidAnon?

---

Finally, as to which to vote...
vote: Fifi

Hypocrisy as listed above, tangled reasons for self-voting, meh. I'm not too sure but it's the best I can go for. Also gives info about Suave, and ConfidAnon can be dealt with through prods for now.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 am

Post by Civil Scum »

Look, I'll lynch either Fifi or Cyanide. But only on the condition that the one we don't lynch is lynched tomorrow, no questions asked.
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

oncerned"]If the cyanide wagon isn't happening my vote is for fifi, for me he's been the second scummiest at this point, and if he is town his erratic vote hoping isn't helping.

the1fifi

With Suave, I see more of someone who's fooling around than someone who's scummy, I'd say the odds of him being scum are the same odds that random.org would generate him a scum role at this point, in other words I find it difficult to justify saying he's
more
scummy, than average.[/quote]

I disagree. To me, fooling around = active lurking. We passed the fooling around stage a while back. However, MrSuave's promise for 2 days time means we should hear something substantial from him before the lynch
MrSuave wrote:you should look at my games, I'll post the links later, but I have a business project due in 2 days so I'm a little busy. once that's done I'll be free to post.
Looking out for what exactly?

Haylen is less suspicious to me now.

Julien, I don't get the last part of your post. You think fifi and suave are scumbuddies because suave has two halfhearted attacks on fifi?

Cyanide, was there a time limit for responding to your prod? You were prodded presumably within 5 days of not posting. I notice bv10 hasn't posted in a week, which increases the chances of him lurking as a tactic
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

EBWOP:
Concerned wrote:If the cyanide wagon isn't happening my vote is for fifi, for me he's been the second scummiest at this point, and if he is town his erratic vote hoping isn't helping.

the1fifi

With Suave, I see more of someone who's fooling around than someone who's scummy, I'd say the odds of him being scum are the same odds that random.org would generate him a scum role at this point, in other words I find it difficult to justify saying he's
more
scummy, than average.
I disagree. To me, fooling around = active lurking. We passed the fooling around stage a while back. However, MrSuave's promise for 2 days time means we should hear something substantial from him before the lynch
MrSuave wrote:you should look at my games, I'll post the links later, but I have a business project due in 2 days so I'm a little busy. once that's done I'll be free to post.
Looking out for what exactly?

Haylen is less suspicious to me now.

Julien, I don't get the last part of your post. You think fifi and suave are scumbuddies because suave has two halfhearted attacks on fifi?

Cyanide, was there a time limit for responding to your prod? You were prodded presumably within 5 days of not posting. I notice bv10 hasn't posted in a week, which increases the chances of him lurking as a tactic
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:57 am

Post by The1fifi »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Day 1 Votecount:

Haylen (3) - almightybob, The1fifi, julien
McZombie (1) - MrSuave
The1fifi (1) - bv130
julienwolfe (1) - ConfidAnon
MrSuave (1) - McZombie
Dr.Cyanide (2) - Civil Scum, Concerned

Not Voting (3): Haylen, Dr. Cyanide, Mr.Sandman

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is March 5th.

havingfitz replaces McZombie.

Prodding almightybob.
And speaking about contradicitons.

@Concerned : What reasons make you vote someone? I tought everyone voted the scummiest person or the policy lynch, not the second most suspicious. oh, not everyone.. town only. Dolly.
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:57 am

Post by The1fifi »

The post above is not voted, is *votes
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 am

Post by The1fifi »

Btw @Sandman and Concerned : Voting someone because another wagon isn't hapening is totally scum. Especially from sandman, as just paraphrased concerned.

@Julien :
Fos
here. a big one. Look into julien last post with attention later on the game. Mr suave is a hardcore lurker and aattacks me. Therefore, he can't be scum pushing for a mislynch, but of course my scumbuddy. You think scum lurkers would draw attention to buss their partners.?

Civil Scum wrote:Look, I'll lynch either Fifi or Cyanide. But only on the condition that the one we don't lynch is lynched tomorrow,
no questions asked.
If i am the only one to see the scuminess in this post.

I have nothing else to say. My play as been odd, and scum took advantage of it and done a good job pushing for a mislynch. If i reach l-1, at least let me claim.
Matteh says :
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

The1fifi wrote:Btw @Sandman and Concerned : Voting someone because another wagon isn't hapening is totally scum. Especially from sandman, as just paraphrased concerned.
My vote has been on MrSuave and still is. I was the second one to vote him other than McZombie, who's vote remained from the RVS stage.

Perhaps you're getting confused but I somehow deleted the 'quote' bit at the start of my post, therefore it came out as my own and not as a direct quote from concerned - hence the EBWOP. I'm not voting you and I'm not paraphrasing anyone. I directly disagreed with concerned. Read the second of the two posts, disregard the first.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 am

Post by The1fifi »

You are right. Sorry, missed the quote.
Matteh says :
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

Dr.Cyanide wrote:McZombie with her 3 posts.
What's up with that?
She should be replaced.

Mod...can we get a Vote Count
...especially now that someone (fifi) has brought an old one to the forefront by quoting it in its entirety.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

MrSuave wrote:
havingfitz wrote:While I don't care too much for lurkers (especially townie ones because they do nothing to help town and only cast suspicions upon themselves
for
lurking) I really don’t like active lurkers. And while I may give lurkers who are nowhere to be found elsewhere on the site or who have provided worthwhile inputs when they have posted some benefit of the doubt, I view active lurker’s absences as intentional and I can not think of any reasons for town to intentionally avoid a game.

I remain suspicious of MrSuave based on giving him the benefit of the doubt of being a capable, active, experienced player. Ie...he knows what he is doing. Of course having never played with him before I would very well be completely wrong. If I have time later perhaps I will do some meta’ing on him. But I digress....

Unvote: MrSuave

FoS: MrSuave

Vote: bv310

@all...what are your thoughts regarding lurkers...whether they be active or nowhere to be found?
you should look at my games, I'll post the links later, but I have a business project due in 2 days so I'm a little busy. once that's done I'll be free to post.
What would I be looking at your games for? Proof of posting? Proof of providing worthwhile content to a game? I like how you post 5+ hours past the 72 hrs prod deadline. Way to stay involved to the utmost minimum. Not sure which lurker I suspect more....the one active in other games and just completely ignoring this one (ie bv310) or posting 'just enough' to still be posting (ie MrSuave). There is no good for town that comes from lurking. Please admit you are scum or replace out. Also...I like the 2 day promise....which of course comes after the deadline and most likely buys you three more days to be absent. In case you find a few precious seconds before the end of D1....do you have any real suspects or is your vote from RVS still your preffered option?

Too many lurkers this close to the deadline. #$%^&

Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Ah you're, havingfitz. I miscalculated the lynch time. We won't expect to hear anything substantial from suave before the lynch. What a ploy.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 am

Post by almightybob »

havingfitz wrote:Too many lurkers this close to the deadline. #$%^&
Agreed. It's, what, 2 days to go, and we're still nowhere near a majority?

People I would be happy to lynch today: Dr Cyanide, fifi.
People I would accept as today's lynch if it comes down to that or no-lynch: bv310, Mr Suave.
People I don't want to lynch today: everyone else.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

The1fifi wrote:@Julien :
Fos
here. a big one. Look into julien last post with attention later on the game. Mr suave is a hardcore lurker and aattacks me. Therefore, he can't be scum pushing for a mislynch, but of course my scumbuddy. You think scum lurkers would draw attention to buss their partners.?
WIFOM, buddy.

And yeah, he may be scum pushing for a mislynch, though he's not really pushing is he?

Mr.Sandman wrote:Julien, I don't get the last part of your post. You think fifi and suave are scumbuddies because suave has two halfhearted attacks on fifi?
It's a weakish theory mainly based on the fact that Suave has done almost nothing else of note.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Day 1 Votecount:

The1fifi (3) - bv130, Concerned, julienvonwolfe
julienwolfe (1) - ConfidAnon
Dr.Cyanide (2) - Civil Scum, almightybob
havingfitz (1) - MrSuave
Civil Scum (1) - The1fifi
Concerned (1) - Dr.Cyanide
MrSuave (1) - Mr.Sandman
bv130 (2) - havingfitz, Haylen

Not Voting (0): _______

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Prodding ConfidAnon and MrSuave, looking for a bv replacement.

Deadline is in... two days. Deadline will be at 4:30 PM EST.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Why was I prodded? I posted yesterday D:
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The mod's prod-happy because he wants more activity... Sorry... :(
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

havingfitz wrote: McZombie should be replaced.
Again it falls to me to reiterate that you were the person who replaced her.

vote: fifi

Cyanide has been pretty inconsistent in his play, and in how much he suspects me. But I have a stronger feeling on Fifi. And on Fitz, Haylen, and Mr. Sandman if Fifi flips town.

And yes I agree with Julien that Mr. Sauve is not cleared in any way by a Fifi scum-flip.

Nevermind the deadline, let's lynch Fifi. He obviously the scummiest looking player here.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

EBWOP:

The quote substituted [McZombie] for "She".

and Fitz = Havingfitz
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Post by The1fifi »

Don't lynch the cult leader, you dicks, just because i self voted.
Matteh says :
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Civil Scum wrote:
havingfitz wrote:McZombie should be replaced.
Again it falls to me to reiterate that you were the person who replaced her.
EBWOP:
[sarcasm]McZombie should be replaced.[/sarcasm]
Civil Scum wrote:
vote: fifi

Cyanide has been pretty inconsistent in his play, and in how much he suspects me. But I have a stronger feeling on Fifi. And on Fitz, Haylen, and Mr. Sandman if Fifi flips town.

And yes I agree with Julien that Mr. Sauve is not cleared in any way by a Fifi scum-flip.

Nevermind the deadline, let's lynch Fifi. He obviously the scummiest looking player here.
How the he// does a fifi town flip implicate me? Her early play was odd but she has moved down a bit on my list as shown here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 98#2140598

If I were you...I would be more concerned with fifi flipping town than the <pardon the 3rd person> havingfitz. Your unwavering stance on your vote preferences as shown by the last line of your quote above and this:
Civil Scum wrote:Look, I'll lynch either Fifi or Cyanide. But only on the condition that the one we don't lynch is lynched tomorrow, no questions asked.
...is very anti town IMO in that it seems like you are trying to direct others into your tunnel on fifi. Expressing your suspects is one thing...your approach just does not seem very townie to me.

OK...
can the mod confirm today is the deadline.
The votecount from yesterday said the deadline was in two days (which I take to mean Saturday) but earlier vote counts say March 5th. I am in GMT so 4:30 pm EST is 9:30 pm here. I should be able to check in around 9pm my time to see if there is a suitable wagon in need of progressing.
Almightybob has it right :P. Sorry for the confusion.

Unless someone else claims cult leader I stand my by earlier suspicions of fifi...which is she is not the strongest suspect. I would be up for voting the person I currently have my vote on...bv310, MrSuave for his very efficient use of lurking and minimal posting/content, and for Haylen for reasons similar to, but not as strong as, my MrSuave suspicions. Not sure I would support a fifi lynch over a No Lynch unless someone else counterclaims cult leader.

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:24 am

Post by almightybob »

havingfitz wrote:Your unwavering stance on your vote preferences as shown by the last line of your quote above and this:
Civil Scum wrote:Look, I'll lynch either Fifi or Cyanide. But only on the condition that the one we don't lynch is lynched tomorrow, no questions asked.
...is very anti town IMO in that it seems like you are trying to direct others into your tunnel on fifi. Expressing your suspects is one thing...your approach just does not seem very townie to me.
Agreed. I must have missed that line from Civil Scum, because I would not have liked that one bit had I seen it. "No questions asked" is
never
a phrase a Townie should be using. Questions are all we really have.

Regarding the deadline - The mod said in yesterday's vote count (3rd March) that the deadline was in 2 days (5th March) at 4:30pm EST.
So for you and me fitz, that's Friday 5th March, 9:30pm GMT.

Fifi
... why did you claim when you did? What were your thoughts regarding timing of claim?
Tell us more about your role. How does the recruiting work? What happens if you try to recruit scum or the SK? What happens if you try to recruit a Town PR? I ask because the mod may have changed these mechanics since I ran the setup.
Once fifi answers these questions, I have something of a plan to propose based on the mechanics of her role. This plan could possibly help Town immensely if fifi is telling the truth, and potentially out her as a liar if she isn't. So
fifi, please answer these questions, especially the role mechanic ones, ASAP

I agree with fitz that unless fifi is CCed, she probably shouldn't be the lynch for today. I'm not saying I buy her claim, but we don't want to throw away a PR just like that.

We are in real danger of a no-lynch here. If it comes down to it, I will join the bv wagon proposed by fitz to avoid a no-lynch.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Dr.Cyanide
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:37 am

Post by Dr.Cyanide »

@Sandman, not too sure on the prod timelimits, I'll have to check for you.

Also, Fifi, if you are cult leader, recruit me and sandman so we can have a Newbie 911 cult, 'cause that would be awesome.
Show
"When I said that Mercy stood,
Within the borders of the wood,
I meant the lenient beast with claws,
And bloody swift-dispatching jaws."

"Cyanide has the BEST avatar ever." ~animorpherv1

Back from Sabbatical. Yay me.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:39 am

Post by havingfitz »

almightybob wrote:Regarding the deadline - The mod said in yesterday's vote count (3rd March) that the deadline was in 2 days (5th March) at 4:30pm EST.
So for you and me fitz, that's Friday 5th March, 9:30pm GMT.
Ahh...ok. I was going off the post timestamp for me: Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:50 am

Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:17 am

Post by Concerned »

Unvote

Not really worth lynching a claimed PR... Unless of course we get a counter claim.
I'm willing to jump on any of the following wagons in this order of preference:
Cyanide, Suave, Haylen, BV310 (I know he's getting replaced but we still have no information on the slot).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”