Mini 911 - Mike's Pizzeria Mafia (Game Over)

evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 am

Post by evilsnail »

Thor665 wrote:I've got to say as far as the no lynch situation goes I'm still leaning lynch today. I think Jack really hit the nail on the head for me - yeah, lynch today is a 3/8 chance to hit scum while a lynch tomorrow is a 3/7 but really that percentage gain does tend to require scum to kill someone who would actually be likely to be lynched.

Since scum are not likely to help us out by lynching one of the scummier players then we'll still be picking from the same pool of possible lynch targets as today, which means no actual change in the percentage chance of us lynching scum today as opposed to tomorrow. Also, as a plus, we'll be in a situation where scum don't just need just one town to vote wrong for them to get a win - they need two town to agree on a wrong vote today.
There are some points here that I didn't think about. I'm leaning towards lynching today now. There's a reasonable consensus that Parama is the right lynch today anyway. It's not like this is likely to change by tomorrow.

I agree with IK that the danger of quicklynching isn't very big, but caution never hurts.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Parama »

General consensus = 2 people voting me with no case = best lynch according to evilsnail.
Anyways, last post until Friday,
vote: No Lynch
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

If we're lynching today, I want a mass claim, considering a mislynch likely ends the game. If we do have someone out there with role-related information, not getting that information now could be disastrous.

Also, evilsnail's last post was scummy as hell.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 am

Post by evilsnail »

Parama, there are basically four people willing to vote you at this point. I don't see any other lynch candidate coming close. And there is content behind it. You've basically admitted you think your behaviour on the Shiv wagon was not good play. I don't see how you can now pretend there's no case against you at all.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I love how you ignored my post there.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 am

Post by evilsnail »

Geez, you're back to your antagonistic self mighty quick. I was just thinking about what you suggested.

I agree in principle that a mass claim is a good idea at LyLo, but I'm a little hesitant to just go for it. We don't need all remaining PRs, if we have them, to claim. It could just make them easy NKs. It only really makes sense for investigative roles, if we have any left, and lynch suspects to claim.
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Idiotking »

I support a massclaim.

To get the ball rolling over evilsnail's objections,
Roleclaim: Vanilla Townie

I never get any good roles.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

evilsnail wrote:I agree in principle that a mass claim is a good idea at LyLo, but I'm a little hesitant to just go for it.
This doesn't make a lot of sense. If you agree a massclaim is a good idea at lylo (and theoretically mylo) why not just go for it? I imagine anyone with a power role that suggests they could help us by keeping mum will have the two brain cells to rub together to reach that conclusion.

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Jack »

Evilsnail is looking a bit scummier.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Normally massclaim is done popcorn style so we have some semblance of order...

Considering Parama can't claim because he isn't here, I think evilsnail should go next for his recent posts/scummines, after which he picks the next person.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by evilsnail »

Fine.
Roleclaim: Doctor.
Parama is next.

I should be obvious now why I was hesitant to claim.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:56 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Note: evilsnail is almost definitely lying. I can think of 3 reasons not to believe his claim, which I'll give after he responds to the following:

@evilsnail
Claim who you protected and why.

Also, Parama is away until Friday. I'll claim next instead if you want.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Jack »

I think seven should go next.

I'll be interested to see what you have on evilsnail.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Seven »

I will be finished the rest of the PBPAs by around midnight EST. I was only doing the people on my scumlist but I can do everyone else as well. My scumlist was Parama, DRK, DS and evilsnail (no order).
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:35 am

Post by Jack »

Seven wrote: I will be finished the rest of the PBPAs by around midnight EST. I was only doing the people on my scumlist but I can do everyone else as well. My scumlist was Parama, DRK, DS and evilsnail (no order).
BS, no it wasn't:
I think DS is pretty damn current. Just because he posts one-liners and doesn't read half what's going on doesn't mean we should ignore him. He's the
second scummiest player right now
, I don't understand why more people aren't voting for him (including myself).
Your vote was on shiv, your top two suspects were shiv and DS.
If everyone insists I'll do it, but I really don't think he's the best lynch.... I would vote DS before I voted Par, probably.
DS is higher than Par on your list (not "no order" as you claim).

I haven't seen much of anything from you about DRK and evilsnail.

You posted an argument on parama that you didn't particularly want to push.

Seven's ISO today (starting at 69) is very scummy.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 am

Post by evilsnail »

DeathRowKitty wrote:Note: evilsnail is almost definitely lying. I can think of 3 reasons not to believe his claim, which I'll give after he responds to the following:
I have no idea what you're talking about here. I protected Thor N1 and Idiotking N2.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Seven »

@Jack:

My list is from after D2 ended with Shiv's lynch and he flipped town. I didn't put the list in any order because I needed to go through everything again once Shiv flipped. Par was on the list D2, so was DS, DRK had been on my list at the beginning (and Shiv being cop changed that), evilsnail was one of the other wagons D2 and I wanted to look into it more.

If you're going to say every post I make today is scummy, just put a note like "EVERYTHING SEV SAYS TODAY IS SCUMMY" so you don't have to type it every single time. I know someone who got carpal tunnel that way.

@evilsnail: Why IK?
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 am

Post by evilsnail »

To be honest, I was suspicious of him at the end of D2, though I kinda changed my mind on that since. Basically, I protected him because he had the least suspicion on him after Thor, so I thought he might be an NK target.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

You might recall me harassing evilsnail at the start of the day about IK. There's a reason for this.

Roleclaim: Watcher

Night 1, I watched Thor, but I was blocked.
Night 2, I watched IK, who was targetted by DeathSauce and evilsnail

Both of these results were breadcrumbed (and one of my breadcrumbs even prompted a rule to be made!)

For anyone too lazy to find them:
Breadcrumb 1 wrote:
Seven wrote:I'm a bit doubtful of your case on
Thor
but looking forward to your thoughts if you can find anything, because he's the only player who's consistently been on my town list the whole game... which maybe should be a blip on my scumdar.
I'm a bit doubtful on it too right now.
That's not to say I haven't been watching him
, but his awesome norse god powers are clearly
preventing me from being able to read him
. The mod should do something about that. It's unfair.
Breadcrumb 2 wrote:I'm still sold firmly on IK-town. I might look back at people who have expressed suspicion of IK. I've been scum against IK-town, so I know pretty much what to
watch
for. Basically, I want to
see who targetted him
based on playstyle.
I was trying not to be too obvious about having an information role to avoid tipping evilsnail off, but I failed and I think he caught on anyway and that's why he claimed to have targetted IK. Notice this quote from evilsnail from earlier today:
evilsnail wrote:On IK: I've basically grown increasingly suspicious of Idiotking throughout the game, on the basis of a consistent pattern of aggressive voting without good content. But, after his response to my FOS, which seemed sincere, I've started to think this is a matter of playstyle. Near the end of Day 2, I probably would have supported an IK lynch, though there were better candidates. I don't now.
This doesn't sound AT ALL like someone I would protect as doctor. When I said earlier today that I wasn't as suspicious of evilsnail, it was because I thought he was roleblocker, since I figured I was an unlikely scum roleblocker target and evilsnail was suspicious of me day 1.

I'm considering the possibility now of evilsnail being a NK-immune godfather or some similar scum role. It explains why he targetted IK, why DeathSauce was killed, and makes more sense than the town having a doctor, a bodyguard, a sane cop, and a watcher all in one game, which would be pretty broken.

I'd definitely be fine with an evilsnail lynch today. If we don't lynch him today, he should protect me tonight and I'll watch him. If I die, you lynch evilsnail. If he dies, I tell you who killed him.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Jack »

I don't see EvilSnail fakeclaiming doctor (which could very easily be counterclaimed) if Parama was a townie though. And actually, why claim doctor at all if you aren't?

DRK being blocked night one makes it fairly confirmable I think.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:51 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

It can only be counterclaimed if there's a doctor in the game, which is made less likely by the presence of a sane cop+bodyguard. Why claim doctor at all if you aren't? Because you're less likely to be lynched and it's generally impossible to disprove without being counterclaimed.

Also, I call for an immediate policy lynch on Jack.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 am

Post by evilsnail »

Hmm. Unfortunate that DeathSauce and I targetted the same player, but, DRK, you need to calm down and think about this. The set-up so far makes sense. We have two investigative roles and two protective, one weak variant and one strong variant of each. You have to realise that the Bodyguard role, if it works as I think it does, is a one-shot doc at best. Actually, it's worse, because the Bodyguard also dies in the process. A town with just a Bodyguard is incredibly vulnerable.

Also, do you seriously think that I picked up on your terribly obscure breadcrumbs? I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.
DeathRowKitty wrote:This doesn't sound AT ALL like someone I would protect as doctor.
Meh. The Cuet kill caught me off guard. I was trying to think outside the box.
DeathRowKitty wrote:If we don't lynch him today, he should protect me tonight and I'll watch him. If I die, you lynch evilsnail. If he dies, I tell you who killed him.
I'm fine with this.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

evilsnail wrote: Also, do you seriously think that I picked up on your terribly obscure breadcrumbs? I'm sorry, but that's ridiculous.
I was moreso referring to my recent posts that made it sound more like I had a power role than I should like. If you were reading closely enough, you might have even picked up that I was watcher/tracker, if you considered my obsession with you and IK today.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by evilsnail »

evilsnail wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:If we don't lynch him today, he should protect me tonight and I'll watch him. If I die, you lynch evilsnail. If he dies, I tell you who killed him.
I'm fine with this.
Wait, there's a problem with this. The roleblock is still unaccounted for. If the roleblocker is scum-aligned, that could seriously mess with this plan.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Didn't think of that...

If you're doctor, there's no way town has a roleblocker.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”