iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by iLord »

Eh, waiting three days probably isn't worth it.

I rezzed Phate last night. I tried goading a Cultist into taking credit for it for a counterclaim, but no one bit.

I looks like there's at least four murderer's out there (If we believe ani then), since no one claimed any murders. Even whoever murdered Sajin didn't say anything.

For grave-robbing, I'm thinking we listen to Magua and let the body's go today so we can stop murders tommorrow night.

Anything else we need to work through before we end the day?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

we can stop murderers, but the cult kills are still going to pile up...
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by iLord »

@dramonic: Grave-robbing tonight ain't stopping any cult kills either...
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by dramonic »

I know. I'm just saying we shouldnt count on graverobbing to slow down the kills that much.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by iLord »

On the contrary, I think it can slow down our kills significantly. For each three bodies, we can roughly lock down three people (A robs X and Y, B robs Y and Z, C robs X and Z, we pray to god that no Murderer/Cultist is ballsy enough to not rob on the chance that the body has no items).

We can expect around four murders on Night 3 at this point - that's a lot of murderers we can use grave robbing to check.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote: CSL's basically been caught lying though - he claimed to have forgotten to do a night action and auto-laundered, and when it was pointed out that Percy reminded us to tell us about night actions, he replaced out.
So he either decided to rage quit, which I think is un-likely, or he is scum who realizes he is going to die.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

so... Do we agree to no grave-robbing and I hammer CSL to save Percy the trouble of finding a replacement?
I'm a hoot
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

dramonic wrote:so... Do we agree to no grave-robbing and I hammer CSL to save Percy the trouble of finding a replacement?
I'd rather have a grave robber.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by rewq455 »

iLord wrote:On the contrary, I think it can slow down our kills significantly. For each three bodies, we can roughly lock down three people (A robs X and Y, B robs Y and Z, C robs X and Z, we pray to god that no Murderer/Cultist is ballsy enough to not rob on the chance that the body has no items).

We can expect around four murders on Night 3 at this point - that's a lot of murderers we can use grave robbing to check.
So how many people should grave-rob tonight?
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

animorpherv1 wrote:
dramonic wrote:so... Do we agree to no grave-robbing and I hammer CSL to save Percy the trouble of finding a replacement?
I'd rather have a grave robber.
Well, Magua has a decent point. Barring delayed murderers, if we rob tonight we're out of corpse tomorrow to block potential murderers into graverobbing.

A single well-timed graverob obligation can pretty much screw any murderer over.
I'm a hoot
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by vikingfan »

iLord wrote:On the contrary, I think it can slow down our kills significantly. For each three bodies, we can roughly lock down three people (A robs X and Y, B robs Y and Z, C robs X and Z, we pray to god that no Murderer/Cultist is ballsy enough to not rob on the chance that the body has no items).

Not necessarily. You're forgetting murderers can take one of two tacks at this point: A) they can launder tonight and go from there, or B) take the more risky route and not launder and risk being caught bloody.

If a murderer gets picked night 4, that just means they didn't murder that particular night...doesn't mean that scum didn't choose to launder night 3, stalk night 4, is framing an innocent player night 4, and murders night 5 after we lynch the player day 5.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by iLord »

@Ani: Yeah, no grave-robbing tonight. We'll just have to trust that whoever wants to go Murderer has already done so.

Ani, you go murderer tonight and somebody'll head to your house and stab out your heart with a spork. Yes, this is a threat :P.

@VikingFan: Regardless, they're not going to attempt any murders tonight. You're correct in that they could wait a day to begin stalking/murdering, and we're perfectly happy if they do so - they're giving us an extra day.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm going to hammer soon unless someone disagrees.

say, an hour.
I'm a hoot
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

iLord wrote:@Ani: Yeah, no grave-robbing tonight. We'll just have to trust that whoever wants to go Murderer has already done so.

Ani, you go murderer tonight and somebody'll head to your house and stab out your heart with a spork. Yes, this is a threat :P.
I have no Night Action. I screwed up that badly.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

I think we should have the flips but whatevs; I'll do whatever you-guys-who-use-their-brains deacide on.
FLASH OF GREEN
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vote: CSL

And that's it for today.
I'm a hoot
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

So...I'm not grave robbing? RIght?
FLASH OF GREEN
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

nope.
I'm a hoot
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Chaco »

vikingfan wrote:
Chaco wrote:@Percy: Sorry for being inactive, but I'm declaring V/LA until Friday, A bit overwhelmed at the moment.
Can you please announce if you rezzed anyone? I don't want to wait 3 days for one player.
Did not res anyone.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Percy »

Before I knew it, the day was over.

After some frenzied shouting,
CSL
was hauled up to the altar. Someone pulled his head back by his hair, exposing his throat. Another took a wicked knife, curled and barbed, from an alcove, and muttered

"Cthulhu f'tagn!"

before drawing it savagely across his neck.

Mesmerized, I walked up to the altar and put my hands in the pool of blood that had spilled across the marble surface. Without a thought, I rushed over to the wall and began smearing twisted symbols and ancient pictograms in a frenzy. I do not know what I wrote, but when I finished, I began whooping with joy.

Looking around, I saw similar symbols being painted by the survivors on every bare surface. The altar had disappeared, though the still body of
CSL
marked its old location. Without full understanding of what I had done, I walked over to the hole in the ground where the altar once stood. Beneath it were steps, quickly disappearing into the darkness.

I descended.

CSL
has been lynched. His
Insanity Count
was

Your Night Action choices are due to me by 1:00am (site time) on Saturday the 6th of March. You can view a countdown to the deadline here.

Drench has requested replacement. If I haven't found a replacement by deadline, I will extend the Night.

I will get your Night 2 PMs to you as soon as possible.

Final Day 2 Vote Count

CSL - 11 (DrippingGoofball, vikingfan, rewq455, VP Baltar, Phate, SlySly, Ellibereth, elvis_knits, semioldguy, startransmission, dramonic)

Drench - 2 (CSL, Magua)

Not Voting
- 8 (animorpherv1, Chaco, Drench, evilsnail, Hayker, iLord, Plum, Wickedestjr)
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Percy »

Due to Ellibereth's Insanity Infraction in this post, the required lynch votes were not accrued.

However, given that I've already posted the Insanity Count and Lynch scene for CSL, I've decided to still call it a Night.

(Modding from phone is never a good idea, apologies everyone)
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by Percy »

Night 2 PMs are out.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Percy »

24 hours until
Night Action
deadline, folks.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:20 am

Post by Percy »

kunkstar7 replaces Drench.
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Percy »

IRL crazy will prevent me from starting the game today. Deadline is pushed back 24 hours. Sorry everyone.

In the meantime, I've updated the Rules post to include all PMs that players may receive, in an attempt to avoid having to modkill anyone. Happy reading, and see you in 24 hours.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”