Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Weaboo
Weaboo
Townie
Weaboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by Weaboo »

Reck here. I'm not going to bother with D2 so I can keep my head in the game. Why hasn't Ythan been lynched yet, exactly? He's spamming this thread with contentless posts and fluff so hard it's making my head spin.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Weaboo wrote:Reck here. I'm not going to bother with D2 so I can keep my head in the game. Why hasn't Ythan been lynched yet, exactly? He's spamming this thread with contentless posts and fluff so hard it's making my head spin.
Put your vote on him if you want him lynched. I'm the only one with my vote on him so ... chances of his lynch with the way people are just passively talking about his spam is pretty low.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Parama »

Weaboo wrote:Reck here. I'm not going to bother with D2 so I can keep my head in the game. Why hasn't Ythan been lynched yet, exactly? He's spamming this thread with contentless posts and fluff so hard it's making my head spin.
Nah, if the vig wants to get him the vig can get him, but Ythan is town. Just terrible at it.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

camn wrote: Your laziness is why you must die. Defending yourself by claiming "lazy" only makes me want you more dead.
But... I'm improving, a little. And you don't really want to spend the rest of this game without my incredible presence, do you? :D
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by Ythan »

Don't you have an LJ for this? My posting is a hell of a lot more relevant than yours if you keep this up. Same goes for Parama except he's also just generally bad.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ythan wrote:
No YOU!
fixed <<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Ythan »

Dramonic be less horrible for a single post.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Ythan »

dramonic wrote:I'm saying the people saying I'm vig hunting should explain to me why I'd investigate someone who yelled not vig at the top of its lungs.
Because you're lying. Are you keeping up?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Ythan »

And of course note that the one guy who can't stop whining about my posting style instead of addressing the points made against him is the one I happen to have my vote on. Not that this doesn't figure when you take the rest of him into account.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I want to play a little game:

Ythan. Lets go ahead and pretend my computer is broke and I can't see ANY posts before this point.

In your own words:
1.)Summate why Dramonic is scum and a good lynch.
2.)Summate why Pulindar is bad.

----

@Yos - what are you waiting for with Dram? A scum flip he's got a result on orrr?

That said I'm even MORE in favor of the Nacho wagon after Mae's piping in with wanting him to respond (like THIS game was gonna manage a lynch before he could respond).

Votes on Dram are bad votes and need new homes.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Ythan »

Since you asked so nicely.

Dramonic. Can't be bothered to actually do anything about the Nik wagon he hated so much. Whining about often negligible "spam" posts instead of addressing meaningful questions about the fact that he is scum. Claim post comes off as not genuine. Explanations for investigation targets come off as very not genuine, in particular when his stated method of determining a target doesn't match up with his own posts. Generally dismissive, which complicates the fact that he has so many questions to answer. Separate post for the other.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Ythan »

Miserable at Best was undeniably scummy. His defenses were terribly dismissive, more or less trying to argue that he couldn't be lynched for links to confirmed scum. Placed an OMGUS vote then replaced out under pressure.

Pulindar does the old "Scummy predecessor doesn't count" routine. The fact that this would even come up raises alarms. Gets extremely defensive over it, which really varies from person to person but it can't hurt to throw it in. Defensive as in OMGUS ad hom bullshit by the truckload, calling me scum more or less solely for attacking him. This hasn't improved at all. I no longer feel sorry for him for replacing into such a scummy spot because he clearly would have gotten himself lynched anyway if he had been there from the start.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

I've answered all your (weak) questions already Ythan. If there are questions I missed, I'll be glad to answer them, as long as it's not a repeat of previous mentions.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Ythan »

Inane. Don't we have a day vig or something?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

If we did you'd be dead, be glad we don't.
I'm a hoot
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Ythan »

dramonic wrote:No YOU!
What's the word, fixed?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Ythan »

Until you care to actually address what's so "weak" about my points quit wasting time doing nothing. Don't even bother to post if you're not going to involve yourself in the game. Accusations have been leveled, address them or lurk. Then again, there is active lurking.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ythan's town.

I REALLY think it'd help overall if we could avoid feeding the white noise, but those answers make sense.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Ythan »

The white noise is there so the rest of the town has something to do while I pick out the scum.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ythan wrote:And of course note that the one guy who can't stop whining about my posting style instead of addressing the points made against him is the one I happen to have my vote on. Not that this doesn't figure when you take the rest of him into account.
You better start multivoting then, cause of the 14 players alive, 11 have asked you to change posting style. The other three are you, McZombie (who posted 2 times...) and Maemuki. Take a hint won't you?
Ythan wrote:Dramonic. Can't be bothered to actually do anything about the Nik wagon he hated so much.
"Don't vote him, I have a meta townread". ANd then what? I'm not going to fling bricks at people for not agreeing with a read I can't really defend, especially when I see I'm wrong and they're right after. Is that actually a reason to vote someone? Hoops was also against the wagon and flipped town.
Whining about often negligible "spam" posts instead of addressing meaningful questions about the fact that he is scum.
See higher, also your belief is not fact.
Claim post comes off as not genuine. Explanations for investigation targets come off as very not genuine, in particular when his stated method of determining a target doesn't match up with his own posts.
Your read on my posting style is not something I'm going to fix, deal with it. Also, my investigations on Drip and Parama don't go against my belief they are/play as anti-town.

Generally dismissive, which complicates the fact that he has so many questions to answer.
funny how you're the only one whining about that. I'd reckon the others know I've answered them and stopped spamming by now.
I'm a hoot
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Ythan »

I said can't stop whining. That would be one player.

If you think a wagon is wrong and you don't do anything about it guess what, you're a bad townie or not a townie.

My belief is fact.

What your investigations do go against is your own claimed strategy for investigation. Blatantly.

And yes keep whining about spamming while I'm clearly attacking your scummy play. That doesn't come off as pointless, dismissive, bitter, or just plain idiotic.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by camn »

The town is better served by letting dramonic live for a day or two.
He is totally committed to giving us info every day.
He will not survive to endgame, as scum or town.
when he dies, we get more info from him, and we are better off REGARDLESS of his alignment.
Lynching him now robs the town of future information.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Ythan »

A not unwise argument. Reviewing. Still, I don't want to listen to him blithering on until the end. This game isn't as speedy as I expected.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I like where my vote is, I'm keeping it there for now. Haylen may choose to replace me though so....

check my signature for why I may be replaced, I don't have much time left.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Haylen »

Im going to give Pulindar until Saturday 9pm GMT time to post.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”