Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Stupid Internet doesn't work where i am living now. But luckily my internet quota is unlimited so I am back online now and should stay online. Sorry for being away.
I don't have time now, but i will have another look through by tomorrow.

Good to see you back! Hope your internet situation works out. ~KittyMo
Don't @ me.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'd be down for either a Netopalis or Lowell lynch right now, but right now I'm leaning Netopalis because his activity level has literally plummeted between D1 and now, whereas Lowell is minimally staying the same (and I agreed with him yesterday). Plus, this post is just outrageous:
Net wrote:Take it as you will. I've seen scum stick together and I've seen them distance. It's still something that I'm not going to seriously bother defending myself against until the flip.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I posted my comments, and nobody really had any questions about them. Do you have anything you'd like me to answer? Also, I didn't see any need to defend myself against an accusation that hasn't arisen yet - you haven't yet defended yourself against the accusation that you are not a Mafia player, but actually a potted geranium.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count XVII

[3] Lowell - (hitogoroshi, Netopalis, xRECKONERx)

[2] Sakako - (almightybob, Lowell)
[1] almightybob - (Nikanor)
[1] xRECKONERx - (kyle99)
[1] hitogoroshi - (AlmasterGM)
[1] kyle99 - (Sakako)
[0] AlmasterGM - ()
[0] Espeonage - ()
[0] Netopalis - ()
[0] Nikanor - ()

[1]
Not Voting
- (Espeonage)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Prod Checks

* Prodding kyle99
Last edited by KittyMo on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Sakako
Sakako
Goon
Sakako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 am

Post by Sakako »

@bob:

Firstly, kyle's absence is very suspicious.

1. I didn't really think about it terribly much before, but it was basically because he at least acknowledged his vote. That's why it didn't raise the point.

3. Ah, okay. Fair enough. Town points for you. :)

And thanks. I'm a classical kind of guy. ^_^
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Nikanor »

bob wrote:Only two? Then why did you make a big deal out of it, as if you have some long history of LAL backfiring?? Christ.
I said
on this site
. Just yesterday I pulled off two mislynches as scum by pushing a Lynch All Liars case.

About the lurking and lying thing, let's just go with me being right and you being wrong. This theory discussion isn't getting us anywhere anyway, so I'm going to stop caring if you think you're right or whatever now.
Reck wrote:I already did yesterday. I said that MonkeyMan probably claimed, realized we were going to tell him which abilities to use that night (so he couldn't doc protect and claim that was his JOAT use). After he realized his claim would be undone, he went back on it and thought claiming he is VT now instead would look like a town gambit. Instead, it looked like a blatant scum gambit (and obviously the vast majority of the town agree with me), and got a member of the town lynched.
Okay, so you didn't go under LaL. Congratulations.
Reck wrote:To say it is pro-town to lie about your role then reveal that you are lying is quite frankly wrong. Even if what I said was WIFOM, you can't prove anything you're saying is anything more than WIFOM. At the best, it's a null tell - and even that null tell on top of how shitty MM had been playing would've been enough for a lynch for most people.
I didn't say it was more pro-town, I said that I think townies should think before they lynch someone for lying.
Espeonage wrote:Anyone given some thought to the possibility that scum are just sitting back watching the town squabble over stupid things like which is better out of the two types of LaL?
Goodposting.
Reck wrote:Not to mention, just iso him and read through his first 14 posts in the topic. They're all lurky - promises to catch up, bitching about how many posts there are, etc. When he finally does post ANYTHING of content, it's a half-assed case on AGM. He says at least one of them is scum, then puts a vote on AGM when there are two viable wagons on MonkeyMan and Sakako. I can't in all good faith give him town points for this seeing as how he COMPLETELY ignored the two main wagons for the day.
Dude, there were ~10 pages to catch up on in a day.
I said that I thought Sakako and Monkey were town. Please pay attention.
Reck wrote:When pressured further on it, he simply says "I don't think the current wagons are adequate". No specific points he disagrees with, no kind of defense, nothing. He continues to imply that there's no way MM kyle or Sak are scum, but refuses to give reasons. And how about this:
The cases aren't adequate. Afaik it's all a bunch of gut reads and bandwagonning.
Reck wrote:How about that hammer on MM, eh Nik?
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Reck wrote:He then unvotes once his awful AGM case doesn't get any traction, then blatantly wagons Neto WITH NO REASONING BEHIND HIS VOTE WHATSOEVER. He continues to beg for a Neto wagon and never gives any reasoning or presents a case.
I said that I thought one of AGM and Neto were scum. And I did provide reasons for my Neto vote. Would you like to actually
read
my iso for me, please?
Reck wrote:His iso 37 is 1) arrogant as hell and 2) scummy as hell. He says he's going to start policy lynching anyone who uses Lynch all Liars as their argument (hmm... didn't he do that in the RVS?). He uses faulty logic and says anyone who wasn't on the MM wagon is auto-town... despite the fact that MM played like shit and was very scummy and could easily draw a bunch of town support while the scum just sat by and watched. WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM.
I know I'm town, I think Sak is town. It just so happened that neither of us were on the Monkey wagon.
Reck wrote:Anyway, Nikanor has posted faux-content this entire game and has tried to pass it off as him doing some active scumhunting, when in fact he hasn't. A lot of his points are made using WIFOM and... yeah... he's just so blatantly lurker-scum-who-tried-vehemently-to-stay-off-the-mislynch-then-start-firing-at-everyone-who-was-on-the-wagon, I can't not Vote: Nikanor.
When I eventually flip town, you will have to realise how awesome I am for seeing that Monkey was town.

More coming later tonight. Time to move some furniture! Yay. :?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Nikanor »

Wait, why is AGM still voting hito?
Sakako
Sakako
Goon
Sakako
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Sakako »

Nikanor wrote:I know I'm town, I think
Sak
is town. It just so happened that neither of us were on the Monkey wagon.
It's Saka, not Sak.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Netopalis »

Not liking Nikanor here. He's acting as if it's the foregone conclusion that he'll be lynched, when that's really not the case. I've noticed that scum often tend to go into "lost cause" mode much earlier than town, and I feel that may be his motivation.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I said
eventually
for a reason, Neto. I could have said, 'When I am lynched, night-killed, or at the end of the game you will see that I am town and therefore awesome,' but I got lazy.
Also, I just realised that the reason for why Neto is always running to his meta is because he can't rely on his pro-town behaviour in this game to see him through. A town player would be able to do that. However, Neto is not town, so he has to rely on meta to defend himself.
I'm willing to lynch Lowell, but I'd rather lynch Neto first.
Unvote. Vote: Netopalis.

P.S. I haven't actually caught up fully yet. I just realised the above when I was moving my stuff and wanted to post it before I forgot.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Vote Count XVIII

[3] Lowell - (hitogoroshi, Netopalis, xRECKONERx)

[2] Sakako - (almightybob, Lowell)
[1] xRECKONERx - (kyle99)
[1] hitogoroshi - (AlmasterGM)
[1] kyle99 - (Sakako)
[1] Netopalis - (Nikanor)
[0] AlmasterGM - ()
[0] almightybob - ()
[0] Espeonage - ()
[0] Nikanor - ()

[1]
Not Voting
- (Espeonage)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Prod Checks

* Prodding xRECKONERx (last post 10th hour of Feb. 27), almightybob (last post 15th hour of Feb 28) and Lowell (last post 21st hour of Feb. 26)
Last edited by KittyMo on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Saying that I don't randomly vote isn't
always
running to my meta, it's bringing it up in one specific circumstance and in a way that is legitimately used by a number of players.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I mean what you've been doing all game, Neto. I'd pull quotes but I don't have the time. If anyone else wants to do so I'd be much obliged.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Lowell »

Prod received. Sorry folks, had another game heating up, I'll try to get back to this one as soon as possible.
Yaaaay! Hai Lowell. =] ~KittyMo
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Netopalis »

And I wouldn't keep arguing it if people didn't keep hammering the same bloody point. But, fine, you're right. Failing to vote on page 1 is scummy. Keep your vote where it is. I'll add this game to my growing collection of moral victories.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Neto wrote:I've noticed that scum often tend to go into "lost cause" mode much earlier than town, and I feel that may be his motivation.
Neto wrote:And I wouldn't keep arguing it if people didn't keep hammering the same bloody point. But, fine, you're right. Failing to vote on page 1 is scummy. Keep your vote where it is. I'll add this game to my growing collection of moral victories.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Nah, this isn't lost cause mode, this is realizing that I'm arguing with a blockhead who stubbornly refuses to listen to the arguments of anybody else.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Ok I have seen the cases people have made and this is my analysis I got from my skim over.
Lowell is suspicious for the reasons already mentioned. he comes in a second most likely scum atm.
kyle is ok as far as I see it. i actually think his inaction may be linked to not being 'in' to the game because he is VT or something. Not saying he is, just the vibe I am getting.
However i see the big target atm to be Neto. He seems to have over-reacted to the lowell case pointing to a scum team. I would be happy with either lynch at the moment.
So
Vote: Neto

Sorry about the sparse posting. it is second day of Uni and I am still settling in.
Don't @ me.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Uh..The whole point was that I wasn't responding to it until the issue arose. I'm not sure how that's overreacting.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sorry guys, I'm still here and reading along. I don't have much to say at this point. I've been kinda scatterbrained since my car wreck. I'll try and contribute more.

Ouch! Hope you're okay from the wreck! :? Good to see you here. ~Kitty
green shirt thursdays
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by almightybob »

Nikanor wrote:I said
on this site
. Just yesterday I pulled off two mislynches as scum by pushing a Lynch All Liars case.
Then why would we believe that you pushing Lynch All Lurkers isn't you trying to do exactly the same?
Nikanor wrote:About the lurking and lying thing, let's just go with me being right and you being wrong. This theory discussion isn't getting us anywhere anyway, so I'm going to stop caring if you think you're right or whatever now.
Me being right and you being wrong? I can live with that.
Nikanor wrote:I didn't say it was more pro-town, I said that I think townies should think before they lynch someone for lying.
And everyone (except you) thought that MM looked scummy even before he was caught in a lie. LAL was the icing on an already scummy cake.
Nikanor wrote:Afaik it's all a bunch of gut reads and bandwagonning.
Whoa whoa whoa. Stop the press. Is that... is that
justification for a stated position
? From
Nikanor
?
Are you feeling OK?
Nikanor wrote:Also, I just realised that the reason for why Neto is always running to his meta is because he can't rely on his pro-town behaviour in this game to see him through. A town player would be able to do that. However, Neto is not town, so he has to rely on meta to defend himself.
This does ring true however. Now that I think about it, Neto has said "*shrug* it's my meta" several times during this game.

I'm going to reread Lowell and Neto, because a lot of people seem to be saying they're scummy, but I can't remember why right now.

And can I ask
@ everyone
(apart from Nikanor the psychic) why they've dropped all suspicion of Sakako in D2? Did I miss him doing something incredibly pro-Town or being cleared or something?

Mod, Mar 01 7:12pm wrote:
* Prodding almightybob (last post 15th hour of Feb 28)
You do realise that February has only 28 days, and that therefore you prodded me 16 hours after my last post, right mod? :lol:
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think the dropped suspicion of Sakako is more like, he was never really THAT suspicious in the first place, sort of thing.
green shirt thursdays
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:06 am

Post by Netopalis »

Just to preempt you, Bob, the times that I said that were in response to Monkey's attacks for my refusal to vote during the RVS.

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Nikanor »

bob wrote:Then why would we believe that you pushing Lynch All Lurkers isn't you trying to do exactly the same?
Good point. The answer is that you don't.
bob wrote:Whoa whoa whoa. Stop the press. Is that... is that
justification for a stated position
? From
Nikanor
?
I lol'd.
Believe it or not, I do have reasons for what I do (most of the time).
bob wrote:And can I ask @ everyone (apart from Nikanor the psychic) why they've dropped all suspicion of Sakako in D2? Did I miss him doing something incredibly pro-Town or being cleared or something?
Not to freak you out by giving another justification, but I thought Sakako was town from day one because of iso 17. Paranoia is a town-tell.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”