Mafia 110: Mafia in Hell, Michigan (Tied.)

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 11

ace5993
- 1 - RayFrostWikiManager - (L-10)
DedicatedScribe
- 1 - Cirno - (L-10)
horrordude0215
- 3 - pman5595, Ythan, Crypto - (L-8)
Musher333
- 1 - Lowell - (L-10)
RichardGHP
- 2 - MoleStargazer, Rikenslope - (L-9)
SaintKerrigan
- 1 - Farside22 - (L-10)
WRP_Beater
- 6 - DedicatedScribe, JBernier93, Nobody Special, Riddick, SaintKerrigan, RichardGHP - (L-5)

Players not voting: ace5993, Dr. Cyanide, horrordude0215, Musher333, WRP_Beater
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Rikenslope has been prodded.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Ythan »

Short blurb from each player regarding why their vote is where it is?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ythan wrote:When I look at a player with no questionable posts next to one with a number of questionable posts, even if they were all explained, what do you think I'm thinking?
If I see a player saying that wrp is cleared based on that claim and the claim doesn't match what do you think I'm thinking?

Right now my vote is staying on SK because nothing he has done or said has changed my view.
my second choice would be crypto for saying WRP is clear and saying it was a role claim paraphrase where I don't see how that is the case at all.
Richard comes of scummy for many a various reason I already stated.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by pman5595 »

I'm voting horrordude because he is acting EXACTLY the same way I did when I was newb scum.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
RayFrostWikiManager
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by RayFrostWikiManager »

farside22 wrote:I only asked because Ray called it a fake claim. I wanted to know why he believed it to be fake and well deep down I'm always hoping to trap scum.
That said I just looked a bit down the list and found 3 large games where a watcher was used and about 4 games with tracker. So watcher isn't any more uncomman then tracker.
The main problem I have isn't the claim itself; it's the timing and how he went about it. It just...sounds like he's lying.

I've only seen a watcher once on MS, whereas I've seen trackers much more often. Perhaps they're more common in large games, which I've only read a couple of. Which reminds me - back to the lurker question you asked at the beginning - of the 1 or 2 large games I've read, lynching all lurkers was definitely the most reliable way to find scum. In general, it's not a scumtell, but in larger environments scum find it easier to get away with.
molestargazer wrote:
RayFrostWikiManager wrote:Who I'm looking at for scum:
vote Rikenslope

FoS molestargazer, Ace, horrordude0215

IGMEOY: Dr. Cyanide, SaintKerrigan, Musher33
Feel like expanding on any of these? At all?
There's not anything particularly inobvious with my suspicions.

Rikenslope, Ace, Dr. Cyanide, Musher33 - lurkers, don't like their few posts

molestargazer, horrordude0215, SaintKerrigan - have a scummy feeling to them, though I'm less sure on SK.

WRP_Beater is acting pretty newbish, but the jumps onto his wagon are generally worse than his play is.

Riddick's a cool dude. :D Glad to have him here, and I can pretty much QFT everything he's said thus far.

And Richard never answered my post about him or gave me his list of suspicions. :(
Rikenslope
Rikenslope
Goon
Rikenslope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Rikenslope »

Ohhhh...sorry guys for the half-assed posting last time and the lack of postings till now. But I have been in the hospital as my GF had a kid...So little Rikenslope Jr.

Right...

My voting in the last post was misinterpeted as I didn't didn't see Richard posting a PR...still not entirely sure if it is true or if it is BS but since then Beater has gotten more and more scummy. I am not exactly sure if it is missteps or if he really is scummy but for now I am going to have to jump on the Beater Wagon.

Unvote Vote WRP_Beater
The number one way to prove that someone is scummy is to run your finger across them with a white glove.

Yes, but can Stevie Wonder see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
RayFrostWikiManager
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:37 pm

unvote; vote Rikenslope

Not good enough.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote horror
. I guess I see it, sorta. Either way it's faaar better than the terrible beater wagon. Beater is still town, no matter how many opportunistic people want to convince themselves otherwise.
Rikenslope
Rikenslope
Goon
Rikenslope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Rikenslope »

It's at best a game and my reasoning doesn't have to be good enough for you Ray the 2nd. It is how I think and I sorry it doesn't apparently meet your high standards of good enough or not. As an aside the lack of reasoning behind why you chose me to begin with I feel is slightly suspect. Then when asked all you could manage to squeeze out was...
There's not anything particularly inobvious with my suspicions.
Really? If its so not particularly in obvious then you wouldn't mind elaborating for the rest of us. =)
Especially when you are willing to let Beater off so easy as being newbish, when this is my first game on here...care to let us in on the differences...

And Go...
The number one way to prove that someone is scummy is to run your finger across them with a white glove.

Yes, but can Stevie Wonder see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Ythan wrote:1. SaintKerrigan
4. WRP_Beater
6. RichardGHP
9. horrordude0215

Dude today, reevaluate cases on Kerrigan, Beater, and Richard tomorrow?
As much as it physically pains me to agree with Ythan, I do.

unvote

vote horror

He just keeps getting worse.

I'm not happy about Rikenslope's sudden jump onto the Beater wagon, either.
RayFrostWikiManager
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
Townie

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Rikenslope wrote:It's at best a game and my reasoning doesn't have to be good enough for you Ray the 2nd. It is how I think and I sorry it doesn't apparently meet your high standards of good enough or not. As an aside the lack of reasoning behind why you chose me to begin with I feel is slightly suspect. Then when asked all you could manage to squeeze out was...
You're suspicious because you're just jumping on easy bandwagons. The only people you've found suspicious are people who pretty much everyone else thinks are suspicious too. The only person you've even MENTIONED that is outside the realm of "people who the majority of living players find suspicious" is me.
Riken wrote:Really? If its so not particularly in obvious then you wouldn't mind elaborating for the rest of us. =)
And I did later on in the post. Did you not read? =]
Riken wrote:Especially when you are willing to let Beater off so easy as being newbish, when this is my first game on here...care to let us in on the differences...
The difference is obviously that there's not a big, opportunistic wagon on him.
RayFrostWikiManager
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
RayFrostWikiManager
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:08 pm

But yeah, I probably am being a bit too hard on you considering its your first game. I used to be a bit that way too. Just seeing what a little pressure does. :D
DedicatedScribe
DedicatedScribe
Goon
DedicatedScribe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by DedicatedScribe »

farside22 wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Richard's outdoing himself in the scum department.

Unvote: WRP_Beater. Vote: RichardGHP.
Alright this is the second time you flipped your vote with lack of reasoning and following.

unvote:
vote: SK

I saw you do this with WRP and now richard. It reminds me of opportunistic scum tactics I have seen too often. Jumping from one BW to the other.
Very good point.
FoS SK

RichardGHP wrote:If only you all knew how much my head is hurting right now after a huge collision with my palm.

Claim time.

<--------------------
Watcher

Everybody unvote now. kthxbai.
I'm sorry, but It'll take a while for me to believe this.
crypto wrote:
Scum-O-Meter0.1 Ythan
0.1 Dedicated Scribe
0.2 Nobody Special
0.3 molestargazer
0.3 farside22
0.4 RichardGHP
0.4 jbernier93
0.4 Lowell
0.4 Rikenslope
0.5 RayFrost
0.5 Musher333
0.5 Cirno
0.5 Dr.Cyanide
0.6 pman5595
0.6 septL
0.6 ace5993
0.6 WRP_Beater
0.7 SaintKerrigan
0.8 horrordude0215
I'm finally doing okay, and then you give me a .1 rating? Why?
Nobody Special wrote:
FoS: DedicatedScribe for this wiki gambit thing. I wrinkle my nose at you, Sir.
Tell me more.
jbernier93 wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:If only you all knew how much my head is hurting right now after a huge collision with my palm.

Claim time.

<--------------------
Watcher

Everybody unvote now. kthxbai.
Why do you have be such an ass about everything you do?
It's not helping. at all.
The question is, does Mr. Richard do this consistently?
Ythan wrote:How safe a fake claim is watcher for scum?
Ythan wrote:Mildly creative. Any way we can test if he's legit? If not I am not inclined to remove my vote.
I have some ideas, but not sure if I shouldn't keep them to myself.
Ythan wrote:How is it role fishing when he's already claimed?
Someone else has to claim.
Ythan wrote:
Ythan wrote:
DedicatedScribe wrote:Not a very good question. No, I'd rather have a higher chance of being NKed.
Make this make sense.
DedicatedScribe wrote:why the wait? Haven't enough people posted? If everyone posts, will it increase the likelihood that you'll pick scum to target?
Or are you looking for the most viable target for a mislynch?
This wasn't explained satisfactorily.
DedicatedScribe wrote:Hmmm...I still want to say I see Richard as (bad) town. None of his mistakes seem major,
but subsequent.
What does this mean?
unvote
vote DedicatedScribe
HoS RichardGHP

Given the flimliest of excuses I will move my vote back.
Not a very committed vote.

1. The second sentence is sarcasm.

2. Bold part was just banter to get a interesting response. The idea is, "Maybe he wants to wait for everyone to post so that he can choose from the WHOLE player list for a townie to attack!"

3. His mistakes seem stupid, and numerous, but not scummy enough to get my vote with intent to lynch. I wonder if I'll turn out to be right.
crypto wrote:Watcher is a normal role. I don't like how Ythan's pushing this lynch.
He isn't. He's just raging.
Lowell wrote: 7)
fos scribe
. Just a thought. I guess I don't get the purpose of that long-ass post just to vote for the obvious candidate and FOS the other obvious candidate.
O.o I was just re-reading the thread and posting my thoughts as I go. I'm sorry that I didn't vote for someone juicy. I voted for who I thought was scum when I finished re-reading the thread.
Ythan wrote:
suggest Scribe in the library with the candlestick
Tell me more. I certainly wasn't doing anything wrong in said library. I was only reading a few...graphic novels.
crypto wrote:
Scribe wrote:How interesting.
Explain.
It interests me O.o
Ythan wrote:I sure do, and I sure hope you're able to defend yourself while you're gone.
I think you've unvoted me by the time I've posted this. Your attack doesn't really convince me that I've done that terribly wrong thing that gets me mislynched every other game I play on MS.
Ythan wrote:I don't wish to indicate that Beater gives me any town reads whatsoever BUT that wagon has the most people on it and I'm hoping to get DS lynched today because I do get a scum read on him so here goes.

What was Beater done that was scummy?
I wanna know the scumread. Nao.
Nobody Special wrote:So, Ythan, you feel that DS is far scummier than Beater?

I also see that DS moved his vote from musher (rememebr the vote that he was "sure" he wouldn't be moving? Yeah.) onto Beater.

Potential scum-team? Dunno, thinking out loud here.

Thoughts?

(If you remember the post, why'd you ask the question? Uh oh. Was that one of those I-wasn't-supposed-to-answer things?)
I explained the musher thing very completely O.o
Ythan wrote:I get a scummier read on DS.

I don't see any indication that DS and Beater are scum together besides their individual tells.

Why did I ask what question? Why did I ask the Beater wagon what was scummy about him?
Really? I don't understand.
Lowell wrote: Alternatively, if anyone wants to join me on the musher wagon, there's plenty of room. To me he's the perfect D1 pressure case. He's relatively inactive, and when he is active he's been scummy. Don't be fooled by the fact that others post MORE and therefore have MORE scummy posts. Scum hide like whoa in big games like this, so you've got to see past the super-actives
swining
their dicks around.
swining? Oh, and itulduso.
RayFrostWikiManager wrote:
RichardGHP wrote: Or maybe I'm town telling the truth about my role.
Well, I doubt this for several reasons. Let's analyze your claim:
RichardGHP wrote: <--------------------
Watcher
Not a bad claim. It's a normal role. However, it's a bit hard to prove, since someone lying could guess that someone hadn't been targetted or something.
RichardGHP wrote:If I was Vanilla Townie/any other town role, why the hell would I fakeclaim a power role?
I dunno. Regardless of how much sense it makes, people do it.
RichardGHP wrote:And if I'm scum, wouldn't I want to go for something more obvious like cop or doctor?
But then you'd be counterclaimed.
RichardGHP wrote:Also, sorry, but I don't do pressure votes, nor do I respond to them. If I haven't said much up until now a few votes, maybe even a large wagon, isn't going to make me contribute any more than I am at the moment.
Actions speak louder than words, and your actions certainly state this isn't the case.
I like you, these points, pizza.

Town fakeclaims in order to stay alive. Claiming vanilla townie won't save you from a lynch.

Watcher is one of the safest power roles to claim.
RichardGHP wrote:Why are you trying to lynch a Town PR?
obv he doesn't think he is.
farside22 wrote:Ray do you think scum was given a list of possible safe claims or do you think the watcher claim is fake?
Strange Q.
Riddick wrote:
Ythan wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:Okay, what vibes from me are scummy? :lol:
Smiley in this posts reads to me as attempt to reduce the impact of the case indirectly.
^^ I'm a fan of this tell actually.
I don't see townies less likely to do this.
Riddick wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:
Ythan wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:
crypto wrote:
jbernier wrote:Why, out of curiosity?
Asshattery. He has yet to post content and when he chimed in we were well beyond the brush-off-criticism-with-a-joke stage.
his join date is within the past 30 days, isn't it reasonable to think he has no idea what the hell he should say?
When I first started playing mafia, my posts where highly similar to his, in that they had no content in them and consisted of dumb things.
Lynch out to straighten him out.
Or we can try actually looking for scum?
BUT WHAT HAPPENS IF HE IS SCUM. Also your defense here is noted in my little red book.

richard's really fucking scummy btw.
I love these replacement guys we keep getting.
Riddick wrote:
WRP_Beater wrote:
NS wrote:@WRP_Beater: You might be new, but you came in at exactly the wrong moment. Can you give us some thoughts on the game? Or mafia in general? Or, really, anything?
Yes, I'm new
here
. You know, I've played in 6 mafias, 5 playing right now, 2 in MS. But I've never survived till the end :lol:. I know tactics, but if I'm scum I'm never able to resist pressuring. Believe me, if I was scum I'd do something wrong under pressure, but don't misunderstand: I'm not forcing you to pressure me :lol:. So, I won't claim right now, even if I see I look suspicious.
Daykill WRP_Beater
YES! This is why WRP is scummy, not that stupid "convenient timing" thing.
WRP_Beater wrote:Oh right there wasn't any night 0 O_O
Anyway Riddick, why did you day kill me without even asking once for a RC? Anyway, I am (or at least was) a VT. I win with the town. Also, I know now you can't cancel the day kill. Believe me, I'm a VT. Why would I lie when I am daykilled? You've just wasted a daykill.
Lol. I usually don't take Day kills seriously till they happen. I like how you use day kill so repeatedly/"convincingly here.
Riddick wrote:
WRP_Beater wrote:Oh right there wasn't any night 0 O_O
Anyway Riddick, why did you daykill me without even asking once for a RC? Anyway, I am (or at least was) a VT. I win with the town. Also, I know now you can't cancel the daykill. Believe me, I'm a VT. Why would I lie when I am daykilled? You've just wasted a daykill.
I think I've caught scum here, actually.

'Why would I lie when I'm daykilled' why did you even say that?

Vote Wrp beater
I'll see can I save my daykill for another time. 8-)
Lololol.
Ythan wrote:Between two scummy players, one of whom has a claimed a PR, I'd rather kill the other and let the scum use a NK on the claimer if he's real.
Two problems with that. The WIFOM of scum NK'ing Rich, and how your vote doesn't reflect this response.
Ythan wrote:The problem is that I have to weigh two possibilities. Lynch Rich or someone else. If Rich is scum as seems more than 50% likely to me, a lynch is good. We hit scum, we don't have to worry about WIFOM when he's alive tomorrow. If he's not, we kill a somewhat useful PR. If we lynch someone else and Rich is scum then there's that WIFOM when he survives, even if we do hit another scum player (which doesn't seem overtly likely to me at the moment). If he's town we keep the PR. Nobody else seems terrible guilty to me right now.
I hadn't even defended myself yet O.o
horrordude0215 wrote:Something tells me that Riddick's daykill was a test on WRP. and needless to say, he failed miserably.

Vote: WRP_Beater
A test? I think it makes WRP seem more nooby. If he's scum, why does he continue to rely on this noob facet?

Thinking on this, I'll
unvote WRP_Beater
at this point. Don't call me contradictory.
RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP:

unvote; vote: WRP_Beater
I bet you're happy.
Riddick wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP:

unvote; vote: WRP_Beater
Ctrl+ F reveals no mention of this guy all game. Was the last few pages convincing enough to go from not worth a mention to vote worthy? What in particular stood out to you that you felt he should be voted.

This looks like an 'Anyone but me' situation.
Whether town or scum, I'd do this, too.
Ythan wrote:Point of interest, Kerrigan, Dude, and Richard are all on the Beater wagon.
Ok, I'll pay some more attention to horrordude after this post.
horrordude0215 wrote:Wow :roll:

Lynch me if you want, you'll just be 1 less villager away from winning. Of course, I know crypto's been out for my blood since the beginning of the game, mainly without reason, and my lack of sleep when posting that just gave him an opportunity to go in for the kill :roll:

As for my defense, I can only claim noob. I still am getting used to the site and sorry if my strategy is flawed or whatever :roll:

Unvote
until I can get a chance to reread and see if anyone is particularly scummy.
I remember when I as a town once did this. I got lynched. Ima check your meta, too.
horrordude0215 wrote:
crypto wrote:
horror wrote:my lack of sleep when posting that just gave him an opportunity to go in for the kill
Lack of sleep is your excuse for saying, "Something tells me that Riddick's daykill was a test on WRP. and needless to say, he failed miserably"?
No, lack of sleep is my excuse for misreading the situation.

I don't feel like explaining myself to you anymore... It's not like it'll change your mind. I could claim cop and you'd still try and lynch me :roll:
I don't like the quip about cop claiming.
Ythan wrote:Did Farside just claim VT or just town?
Just town.
horrordude0215 wrote:I think VT :shock:
Ythan wrote:You should stop talking.
XD
farside22 wrote:
Ythan wrote:Did Farside just claim VT or just town?
Should you really be asking this question?

horror I expect an answer for my question

Richard don't think becuase you claimed watch you can slide by with that vote.
fos: richard
The answer is no, right? I didn't see anything that makes you to be vanilla.

FoS Ythan
A little weird during my departure..
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by crypto »

Scribe wrote:I'm finally doing okay, and then you give me a .1 rating? Why?
Seeing as it's a
Scum
-O-Meter—the higher the decimal, the scummier. So, um, yeah.
farside22 wrote:my second choice would be crypto for saying WRP is clear and saying it was a role claim paraphrase where I don't see how that is the case at all.
1. Did I say he was
clear
? Quote me. There's a stark difference between castigating horrordude for saying something ridonkulous—while implying a town shift in my read on Beater—and
clearing
Beater.
2. He stated his win condition. That smells like paraphrasing. As for discrepancies, don't mods who don't paste VT PMs publicly vary them?
Cirno
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Cirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Cirno »

Checking in. I'll do a proper post tomorrow.
Everything you need to know about [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcA1wA8xW6o]Cirno[/url]
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Musher has yet to pick up his PM. If he goes for another 24 hours without replying, he will be replaced.

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Ythan »

There was and is never anything weird about me at any time. Also in response to your questions I've moved on to bigger and better things than your wagon in the time you've been got. Also congrats to Rikenslope.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by crypto »

Ythan wrote:There was and is never anything weird about me at any time.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Ythan »

Well I like it. I feel it suits the game even if I'm not an SK.
Dr.Cyanide
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Dr.Cyanide »

RichardGHP wrote: I haven't done anything wrong. AFAIK, there hasn't even been an ISO read done yet, and the quickwagon on me forced me to out myself on Day 1. Great work town. If I'm lynched/NK'd and flip town, look at those who were adament about their vote, even after the claim. Lynch them.
This doesn't fly, to me. "I haven't done anything wrong"? You were put under pressure (not that much, from how I see it, it was basically the basis of a question-) then roleclaimed to try and save yourself. That's what you did wrong, because you look even worse now.

[quote="RichardGHP]
Vote: WR_Beater
[/quote]

Why the random jump onto bandwagon? Trying to fit in?

Between WRP_Beater and RichardGHP, Someone claiming VT and someone claiming (whatever he claimed, I forget-), then Riddicks fake-daykill, I'm looking at Richard more, because of how WRP reacted. Richard looks more like scum because it just seems like scum over-reacting and claiming to save himself, creating that kind of dilemma doesn't help town either. I mean, seriously- who in their right townie mind claims Day 1?
Show
"When I said that Mercy stood,
Within the borders of the wood,
I meant the lenient beast with claws,
And bloody swift-dispatching jaws."

"Cyanide has the BEST avatar ever." ~animorpherv1

Back from Sabbatical. Yay me.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by crypto »

Are you blind, Dr.Cyanide, or are you intentionally ignoring my attacks on your eye-poppingly bad case on me?
Dr.Cyanide
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Dr.Cyanide »

Shit, I didn't realize I wasn't on the last thread page when I posted so I missed all of that. Can you tell me which page/ post number, Crypto?
Show
"When I said that Mercy stood,
Within the borders of the wood,
I meant the lenient beast with claws,
And bloody swift-dispatching jaws."

"Cyanide has the BEST avatar ever." ~animorpherv1

Back from Sabbatical. Yay me.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Dr.Cyanide wrote:
RichardGHP wrote: I haven't done anything wrong. AFAIK, there hasn't even been an ISO read done yet, and the quickwagon on me forced me to out myself on Day 1. Great work town. If I'm lynched/NK'd and flip town, look at those who were adament about their vote, even after the claim. Lynch them.
This doesn't fly, to me. "I haven't done anything wrong"? You were put under pressure (not that much, from how I see it, it was basically the basis of a question-) then roleclaimed to try and save yourself. That's what you did wrong, because you look even worse now.
I asked a perfectly legit question, explained why, and claimed a power role. I'm struggling to find this elusive wrongfulness.
RichardGHP wrote: Vote: WR_Beater
Why the random jump onto bandwagon? Trying to fit in?
I'm just up for whatever the town decides, I never really feel like scumhunting on Day 1.
I mean, seriously- who in their right townie mind claims Day 1?
Hell, I don't know, maybe a power role with a wagon on them? :roll:
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by Ythan »

A PR with a wagon does not claim if they are in their right mind. A PR at L-1 does.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”