farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I'm looking at the QT for our lover chat and Sanhora quiet clearly had a Max/gameplayer connection going on.
I don't even know why Sanhora think's gameplayer is scum and I haven't seen him try to make a connection with a known scum (snake) and his suspect.
Mostly I didn't agree with Sanhora about the reason's not to state our lover. (didn't see a reason to hid it)
Both snake, sanhora and gameplayer all felt they didn't want to talk about it. Gameplayer hesitated more on it.
Plus I'm wondering maybe it's my paronia that Sanhora didn't question me more about why I openly stated we were lovers without talking to him. Or asking me question more in the QT.

In short kunk. Everything read wise on sanhora it's hard. I can see scum. I can see town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Sanhora »

Check D1. My suspicion on Game was caused due to his statements about the lover claims.
I'm not gonna try to make a connection, because the other pair that's left besides us barely did a thing.

I've already said before, I question those who are scummy. You weren't scummy as disagreement isn't a scumtell.

Will you now respond to my previous post?
"I'm on the side of money."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

As for Farside, how come you had a 180 degree turn regarding your suspicions from D2 and D3?
And why do you see me as suspicious?
It's lylo. I don't like your vote without sound reasoning on gameplayer, I felt better with our personal chats but I don't see a valid case on gameplayer.
You haven't really looked at me with any suspicion and that bothers me as no one knows if there lover is town or scum. At this point questioning everything and everyone and looking at who flipped scum should be part of the equation on who you think is scum.

So my change and my suspicion on you is based on the situation of the game and how you voted and lacked reasoning.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: kunkstar7, farside22

It takes three votes to lynch.

Deadline is March
7th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.

Gameplayah is being replaced.

Also, it has come to my attention that I will be V/LA during the deadline, so it will be switched to Sunday, March 7th, 2010.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: kunkstar7, farside22

Deadline is March 7th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.

Phaen replaces gameplayah, effective as soon as he posts in the thread.

Also, try to improve with your posting, everyone.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Phaen »

Hi guys! I am gameplayah's replacement.

unvote
until I'm absolutely sure what's up. I need a little time to look things over.
I'm a chocoholic. I just can't live without that chocohol!
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Phaen »

Ok, here's my thoughts on everything so far.

Pair reveals:
Max revealed Snake first and snake reacted negatively.
farside revealed Sanhora second, and he reacted negatively as well.
then gameplayah/kunkstar with some delay to ask eachother
clay/ani waited until last

I think having the partners revealed is pro-town, so my initial suspicions when reading this were against Snake and Sanhora for wanting to keep it a secret, and against clay/ani for waiting until last.

The way Ani isn't contributing or paying attention made it pretty easy for the scum to target him for a lynch.

In Snake's post #110 he gives 4 impressions:

First he says Ani is not necessarily town, but a liability. There is already a 3-person wagon on Ani so it seems to me Snake wants to give it a little push without actually throwing his vote in yet, to see if people bite.
Next thinks his own partner (Max) is town - his motivation is to save his pair and himself.
Lastly he casts town-vibes in favor of Sanhora and farside. When I try to think of a scum-motivation to save that pair, it leads me to believe his partner might reside within that pair.

On the animo wagon: farside, kunkstar,
max
snake
, and
CSL

On the Snake wagon: farside, sanhora,
Max
, kunkstar

I wonder if scum would be quick to vote for animo but slow to vote for their scumbuddy? The voting patterns raise my suspicion for krunkstar a little.

However, I find Sanhora scummy based on the things he's saying during Day 3:
Sanhora's Post #199 wrote:As to why I'm voting GP over Kunk, I think that the last scum is within GP and Kunk. If one of them is lynched, the other is lynched as well. I voted GP, because I've voted him before. I'm keeping up with that tradition XD
Sanhora is focusing on a pair outside himself and isn't giving any consideration that his own lover might be the scum. This makes me think
Sanhora
is the scum just trying to make sure he & his town-partner don't get lynched.

So in summary, I see a connection between Sanhora-Snake for both hesitating to reveal, Snake-farside/Sanhora when Snake tries to protect that pair, and a connection between kunkstar-Snake in his hesitancy to hammer scum. So I guess I'm being pulled several directions when I look at the interactions between Snake and these people <_>

If I just look at each person in isolation, Sanhora definitely looks the scummiest. Farside looks the most town because he's been scumhunting and trying to keep things moving in the right direction for the town. Kunkstar I don't have a lot to go on but he seemed to make an effort questioning gameplayah in the QuickTopic. Unfortunately gameplayah flaked out and never responded to barely any of the questioning :( I will remedy that.

I'll have a chat with my lover and give you guys a better read on him, sorry about not having much :oops:
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Phaen »

OH yeah I forgot to mention I'll be pretty busy Saturday, but I'll definitely be here Sunday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Phaen you are a life saver to this poor game.

Your post definately looks to me like you read through the game. Now that I think about things I find it more scummy that sanhora went after gameplayer who was noticeable absent over kunk who was here to defend himself and if san found kunk was scum why not vote for him so they can discussion that suspicion on him at more. It doesn't make sense.

vote: sanhora
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Phaen »

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to spend a little time talking to my lover before voting.

I'm fairly sure Sanhora's the scum, I just want to make 100% sure kunkstar is cool before creating a situation where he could hammer.
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Phaen »

@Sanhora - What is making you suspect my player slot? Does it boil down to lurking and taking too long to come out with his pair? Is there more to the case I'm not seeing?

What have you learned from your QT with Farside?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Alright, I think I can be fairly sure with this one. If I'm wrong on Phaen, well then shoot me. I think Phaen as scum would more likely be willing to place a vote down now on Sanhora considering that he probably knows I'm close to sure on Sanhora being scum and would be likely to hammer, so I see his holding his vote as protown. A big factor in my vote here is Snake's interactions. Phaen pointing out something in our QT, that Snake as scum had three motives for interactions
  • To protect his pair
  • To protect his scum partner
  • To protect his scum partner's lover
And Snake's interactions with Sanhora, and Max's mentions of Snake's interactions with Farside effectively fulfill all three of these points. So I'm going to go ahead and:

Vote: Sanhora

I doubt Sanhora will self-hammer, so if Phaen's scum and I'm wrong on my read, we'll be seeing the hammer shortly.
Welcome to the Network.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (2) kunkstar7, farside22
Phaen (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: Phaen

Deadline is March 7th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Phaen unvoted in post 205!
Welcome to the Network.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

kunkstar7 wrote:Phaen unvoted in post 205!
You're right. Another edit.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Phaen »

Vote: Sanhora
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

=( you are scum aren't you...
Welcome to the Network.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (3) kunkstar7, farside22, Phaen
Phaen (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: [no one]

Lynch and end of game scene coming later today or tonight....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Lunch is almost over, and there's one scumbag left. If you figure him out, you can leave the lunchroom in peace. But if not... you don't know. After a bit of discussion, without much time to spare, you choose Sanhora. He's been acting a bit shady all game, hasn't he? As you push him, I announce that
Sanhora-
Townie Lover
is now gone.

You then wonder about farside... if farside is the last scumbag, you're also okay. After all, he's dead if he commits suicide. And scum being dead is all that matters. So you hope. But alas, after you watch farside shove a spear into her heart, my announcement is not what you were looking for. I tell you that
farside22-
Townie Lover
has committed suicide. I drag her to the side of the room, next to two other corpses.

Kunkstar realizes what's going on, at long last. He scuttles to the side of the room, cowering, but it's of no use. He has lost. The mafia have won.

The dead:

Sanhora- Townie Lover
farside22- Townie Lover
kunkstar7- Townie Lover
(endgamed)

Congratulations to the Mafia, Phaen and Snakenstein, who have won the game.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Bah.

In other news, I hate flakers.
Welcome to the Network.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kunkstar, on your point, I do think gameplayah lurking made it hard to read him, and later Phaen.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Damn I was starting to think San had me fooled and when he started to lurk more I thought he was scum. Gameplayer and morph did nothing and I thought san was pushing that lynch as an easy lynch.
Plus I thought Max was on to something.
This makes me hate lurkers that much more in games.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by CSL »

Phaen, you won only because gameplayah flaked.

But still, congrats.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Phaen »

I hate lurkers/flakers too. I don't think scum earned the win on this one. I did have fun though, while it lasted.

I never knew about this setup until 1.5 weeks ago when I discovered this thread and started following. It interests me because I prefer interacting with people one-on-one. I'd love to play one of these as town from start to finish someday.

I was really surprised at the lack of discussion during the entire game.
It made it harder for the town =/
Phaen
Phaen
Goon
Phaen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by Phaen »

Oh yea and when you made post #216 I totally wanted to throw up a picture of Mr. Burns and his evil laugh but Pom locked it! booo :P

Return to “Completed Open Games”