Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

fifi wrote: But you can't be that OMGus, agressive and disrespectful, or you lose your reason.
His last two posts are psychologically distressing for me to read.
julien wrote: @ Civil Scum & ConfidAnon: can you tell me where you think I've been trying to blow things out of proportion and make them look scummy (to paraphrase)?
You haven't really done it this game...yet. Fifi thought one or two of the things you said about him were scraping the bottom of a barrell marked "not scummy at all." I can't say I really agree with those ones.

I'll be sure to let you know when you do it.

Kinda strange that most of confid's posts are a response to you talking about him. Except that you weren't, he just thought you were.
julien wrote: @ Civil Scum in particular: okay, so you think the last game was a disaster and don't wish to take any of the blame for yourself. I can handle that. Can we move on?
Haha. Well, alright. I did let cyanide buddy me horribly. Maybe I don't want to take all the blame...

I would go for a cyanide, fifi, or haylen lynch. Or a lurker lynch. But especially a cyanide lynch.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Haylen »

I personally, would not like a Haylen lynch. You see where im coming from here?

I think it's pretty funny that Julien find me scummy cause I'm acting the same way as I did as SK. You do realise that I've been informed of my meta recently and have completely switched my metas around in a what I call Operation Mind Fuck. :lol:
Would you like proof of this?

Holy Semita, would you like to explain why you want to lynch me, CS?
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

haylen wrote: You do realise that I've been informed of my meta recently and have completely switched my metas around in a what I call Operation Mind Fuck.
I was suspicious of you for reasons around this first sentence. I don't think you need to prove that at this point. But if you're too busy to post relevant content, you can see the difficulties we will face in determining your alignment, or trusting you at all in this game.

And if you're not up to speed enough to post now, I don't see you being caught up and posting with relevance 7 pages from now :/
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Haylen »

Heh, it usually takes me 8 pages to get into a game. At page 10, I ALWAYS do a PBPA and make my views open.

I think Cyanide is way too defensive, btw. Particularly the one at the top of the page a few pages ago.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

julienvonwolfe, 146 wrote:@ Civil Scum & ConfidAnon: can you tell me where you think I've been trying to blow things out of proportion and make them look scummy (to paraphrase)?

@ Civil Scum in particular: okay, so you think the last game was a disaster and don't wish to take any of the blame for yourself. I can handle that. Can we move on?

@ Sandman: RQS = Random Question Stage

@ Suave: no, that's a gambler's fallacy, or did you know this?
It was your vote on the fifi wagon . . . but I don't think you quite understand where I'm coming from. Your post sounded like scum ensuring that their vote sounded legit before they became numero cuatro on the wagon . . . forced, if you will.

I really need to get emotionally involved in this game . . .
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by The1fifi »

Haylen wrote:I personally, would not like a Haylen lynch. You see where im coming from here?

I think it's pretty funny that Julien find me scummy cause I'm acting the same way as I did as SK.
You do realise that I've been informed of my meta recently and have completely switched my metas around in a what I call Operation Mind Fuck. :lol:

This totally looks like you are really trying to hide your alignment form us.

Unvote

Vote Haylen
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by MrSuave »

julienvonwolfe wrote: @ Suave: no, that's a gambler's fallacy, or did you know this?
what can I say, I'm a gambling man =p
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:20 am

Post by Haylen »

The1fifi wrote:
Haylen wrote:I personally, would not like a Haylen lynch. You see where im coming from here?

I think it's pretty funny that Julien find me scummy cause I'm acting the same way as I did as SK.
You do realise that I've been informed of my meta recently and have completely switched my metas around in a what I call Operation Mind Fuck. :lol:

This totally looks like you are really trying to hide your alignment form us.

Unvote

Vote Haylen
*sniggers* I'm trying to hide my alignment from everyone in every game. When you've been here as long as I have people will recognise you for certain types of play in certain situations - the most prominant being your activity in a game. I "lurk" in all of my games, regardless of alignment. It isnt really a tell.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:22 am

Post by Haylen »

Unvote

Holy
semita
, tough crowd.

The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:22 am

Post by The1fifi »

I guess you are righ haylen, but the way you talked, looked like you were referring to this game, acidentally..
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

vote: dr cyanide

Fos: fifi

unFos: haylen

Fos: one of the inactive players

Oh, and
vote: dr cyanide
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by MrSuave »

That's only 1 vote right... Because you voted twice there.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Yeah, but I wish it were ten.

Where is everybody?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

No clue. D:
Dr.Cyanide
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Dr.Cyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Post by Dr.Cyanide »

CivilScum.

Civil/ Scum.
You are only one of these. You are not both.

I'm calling you out.
Show
"When I said that Mercy stood,
Within the borders of the wood,
I meant the lenient beast with claws,
And bloody swift-dispatching jaws."

"Cyanide has the BEST avatar ever." ~animorpherv1

Back from Sabbatical. Yay me.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 am

Post by Civil Scum »

You're a joke this game
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:28 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

@ Dr Cyanide: I have thought over your position regarding the RQS and think that it doesn't make a lot of sense, because if you were really serious about us having an RQS stage in this game, I would have expected that you would have initiated it earlier - or even, in the post where you suggested it, actually started it off. RQS questions only have to be random, it doesn't take any special quality to create them.

This then makes me wonder if you think that perhaps there was something in the game going on that you wanted to stop short in its tracks? The Fifi questioning, perhaps?

Alternately, you are town genuinely concerned with the way the game is going, in which this post could do with some expanding:
Dr.Cyanide wrote:
almightybob wrote: Why do you assume that the conclusions we draw will result in a mislynch? And what else do you suggest?
I think its too early in the game to be closeminded. In fact, I don't see the point in being closeminded ingame fullstop. We're supposed to be scum-hunting, not attacking anything we can find, diluting the situation further. This was a weak-based argument that is just cluttering up the thread.
Could you rustle up some posts from early in the thread and explain precisely what you find to be closeminded and anti-town about them? I find 'cluttering up the thread' arguments to be pointless, since the thread's going to be 30 - 60 pages or so anyway; what's another few posts?

@ Civil Scum: having meta on you as I do, if you were to take a step back from Dr. Cyanide and take a look at other players, what might you say? I ask this because we are aware of your views on Cyanide, his views on you, and it appears to be getting to the stage where mutual dislike seems to be overruling objectivity.

@ Haylen: Stop being useless, seriously. A player who's been around as long as you should be able to offer some better insights. If you need some pressure to help you get your act together, I'm actually finding you more scummy than Fifi right now.

unvote, vote: Haylen
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:28 am

Post by julienvonwolfe »

oh, and I probably won't be around until Monday/Tuesday, shifting houses.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Haylen »

Doing a PBPA. Sorry for the inactivity. I've been doing stuff that I don't think I'm allowed to mention but will become apparent in the next week or so.

Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Civil Scum »

cyanide wrote: CivilScum.

Civil/ Scum.
You are only one of these. You are not both.

I'm calling you out.
This is an argument of some kind? Either you're a joke, or this is some sort of joking/dislikey false dichotomy.

I also dislike how you made all these criticisms and then offered no alternative. You're talking about "looking everywhere" and "keeping an open mind" without the slightest inclination to do so. Besides your vaguest of ideas about an RQS stage you didn't initiate.
julien wrote: if you were to take a step back from Dr. Cyanide and take a look at other players, what might you say?
There are several things I find scummy about cyanide's posts. It isn't -all- about him stepping on my feet and saying dumb things and otherwise making wild baseless accusations.

As for the "other players":

I'm mostly suspicious of fifi, still. I'm mostly concerened about the few inactive players we still have.

Haylen: You don't seem very inactive in most of your games granted, but that doesn't make it 100% acceptable.

Bv, Sandman: Please play

cya-scum wrote: The fact that all three of you can call my opinion bullshit while misrepresenting it
Or maybe, just maybe, all three of us disagree with your opinion cause we're right and you're wrong. Hell, if you were trying to bail out a scum buddy, even they're not going to agree with you casue they'd be commiting suicide.

AND, if you could actually explain how you've been misrepresented, instead of just saying it, then it wouldn't look like something you had made up and were just saying.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Civil Scum »

EBWOP: "...don't seem very
active
in your other games, granted..."
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Concerned »

VOTE : Dr Cyanide

I agree with Civil completely, I'd add more to the case but whenever I feel like I have something to add Dr Cyanide says it. He's not even trying to defend himself anymore, trying to get the game back on to RVS tracks... wtf??

Fifi is still raising red flags though; continuing his wishy-washy and erratic behavior.
Haylen wrote:I think it's pretty funny that Julien find me scummy cause I'm acting the same way as I did as SK. You do realise that I've been informed of my meta recently and have completely switched my metas around in a what I call Operation Mind Fuck
I can't possibly see a good reason to switch your meta while it's in place, seems like a move designed solely to help you when you're scum (which statistically means you're lessening your chances of winning more games).

Also it seems like "switching" one's meta is a pretty silly thing to do, surely the better plan would be to eliminate scum meta altogether and just play like your town meta all the time.

The above quote just makes me think you're laying contingencies "I'm not acting like scum, I've switched my meta see!" and I'm not sure I buy it.

fos: Haylen, Fifi
Concerned
Concerned
Goon
Concerned
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Concerned »

Meh might as well share my thoughts on the other two active players as well:

Dr Suave - No content, jokes around to replace content = anti-town.
Is he doing it because he's scum and doesn't have any desire to scum hunt or does he just play like this in general, hard to say considering I lack meta on him.

Julien - Seems to be trying, early town vibes is what I take away.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wrote:Doing a PBPA. Sorry for the inactivity. I've been doing stuff that I don't think I'm allowed to mention but will become apparent in the next week or so.
Doing it tomorrow or Monday. Computer crashed. Lost 2 PBPA's and 5 spreadsheets. Im not happy right now.

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Haylen »

Concerned wrote: Also it seems like "switching" one's meta is a pretty silly thing to do, surely the better plan would be to eliminate scum meta altogether and just play like your town meta all the time.
Go see the way I used to play as town. I don't want to be associated with that anymore.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”