ZOMBIES! - Zombies take over for the win!!!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

McGriddle wrote:
bv310 wrote:
McGriddle wrote:
Vote: McZombie
lolwut? I think we've moved past the voting-without-reasoning stage.
Oh lol. Okay, I just didn't want to get in trouble for not voting anyone lol.

Unvote
This reeks of scum trying to be nice.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Diamondilium wrote:Yeah, we should wagon ODDin.
sounds like scum trying to help out a partner.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

McGriddle wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Starbuck, I voted Reck because he is scummy. Evilsnail is scummy too.

Zazie, Tate isn't scummy.

I'm basically tired and brainfried (no zombie pun intended), but ODDin, CoolDoG, and Bv are pretty town-looking. I feel like iLord needs to be looked at closer because I can get a better read on him from his posts, but right now, I'm just not too sure.

I'm finding more town than scum, which is probably bad.

Reck is scum though, so vote him.
Finding town is never scummy, telling us who you found town IS scummy. You aren't explaining your vote on him, just saying he is scummy.

Unvote, Vote: kmd4390
WHAT ARE YOU ON???? There's something called towntells, ya know.

vote:McGriddle

iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by iLord »

Tate wrote:Because I was asked my thoughts on having votes on me.
Hmm, okay. I thought Wolf meant your thoughts on the game so far, but yeah.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Radio show: We hope you enjoyed that last song. Now we have this new one for you Zombie lovers
plant vs zombie

Reckoner (2) bv310, Kmd
tatetothetot (4) evilsnail, ZazieR, manho, Wolframnhart
MrSuave (1) xRECKONERx,
Wolframnhart (2) Yosarian2, CooLDoG
Starbuck (1) CryMeARiver
Cooldog (2) Starbuck, ODDin
ODDin (1) Diamondilium
Kmd4390 (1) McGriddle
Diamond (1) iLord
McGriddle (1) Morph

vote voting:

MrSuave
WRP_Beater
tatetothetot
Albert B. Rampage

With 20 alive it will take 11 to lynch
Deadline is Monday March 8th, 9:00am PST
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

iLord, I intended to change my posting style since the beginning of the game. If you don't believe me that's fine. I certainly did over do it my response being choppy. However, compare my posts in general in this game to my posts in other games, and I think you'll see a big difference. Also what exactly do you think I'm covering up? I already stated that my pushing for his wagon was forced or at least in the way I did. I, however, still advocate for ODDin wagon. Do you think I have some ulterior motive for pushing the wagon?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Huh, my vote didn't get counted. I guess because I didn't unvote?

Unvote

Vote:McGriddle
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by iLord »

Diamondilium wrote:iLord, I intended to change my posting style since the beginning of the game. If you don't believe me that's fine. I certainly did over do it my response being choppy. However, compare my posts in general in this game to my posts in other games, and I think you'll see a big difference. Also what exactly do you think I'm covering up? I already stated that my pushing for his wagon was forced or at least in the way I did. I, however, still advocate for ODDin wagon. Do you think I have some ulterior motive for pushing the wagon?
How can/Why should I believe you?

Why did you consciously overdo it?

I did compare you posting style - I just didn't have to look any further than this game. You're first post, as I've shown, was already in a completely different style from your choppy one.

Yes, I think you have an ulterior motive, hence my vote. :roll:

You're analytic scum trying to get away with pushing a ODDin wagon DGB-style. Some people never seem to get touched for posting "Bandwagon go go go!" and you're trying emulate that. Unfortunately for you, that failed.

The fact that you've immediately gone defensive is just icing on the cake.
Diamondilium
Diamondilium
Goon
Diamondilium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Diamondilium »

I was tempted to quote each line of your post and respond, but I'm not trying to do that this game.

You can believe me by comparing my first post to my posts from other games. Even if you think there are drastic differences between the first post and the second, you can see the same difference between my posts in this game to those of others. I over did it to emphasize my change in posting style. What ulterior motive did you think I have? And going defensive as a point means you have nothing left. What did you expect me not to defend myself?
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by iLord »

Diamond wrote:I was tempted to quote each line of your post and respond, but I'm not trying to do that this game.

You can believe me by comparing my first post to my posts from other games. Even if you think there are drastic differences between the first post and the second, you can see the same difference between my posts in this game to those of others. I over did it to emphasize my change in posting style. What ulterior motive did you think I have? And going defensive as a point means you have nothing left. What did you expect me not to defend myself?
Oh good sir, thank you for explaining so clearly how you're so consistent with your posting style change!

Link to other first posts so I can compare? I don't see how there could be a more drastic difference though.

I know you overdid it to emphasize change - that's my point.

By defensive, I meant that you were so preoccupied by defense that you dropped questioning my manho comment completely.

Also note the marked change between the style of this post and the choppy post. Changing your posting, eh?
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by manho »

wolframnhart wrote:Manho is in this game?
yes, but school stuff prevent me from posting yesterday.

i think McGriddle is scummy, for his "i'm lazy town" comment. he was trying to look pro-town here by adding the word "town", and it is a scum tell to me.

but i still like my tate vote.

so
FoS: McGriddle
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

So tate's refering to the sample role pm is a much bigger scum tell to you then McGriddles trying to look pro-town one? What about anything else McGriddle or tate has posted since?
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by MrSuave »

manho wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:Manho is in this game?
yes, but school stuff prevent me from posting yesterday.

i think McGriddle is scummy, for his "i'm lazy town" comment. he was trying to look pro-town here by adding the word "town", and it is a scum tell to me.

but i still like my tate vote.

so
FoS: McGriddle
how is adding town to the end of something a scum tell? would you have prefered like... "player" or something? I think you're looking too much into that
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by manho »

no, trying to look pro-town is the scum tell. and adding the word "town" is trying to look pro-town.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:51 am

Post by ODDin »

I felt like I was losing track on the game, so I reread it. So I'll start with a few things I've missed along the way and then move forward.

ZazieR wrote:My post 57 wasn't me trying to let xReck vote CD. My post 57 was to look at xReck. He stated before that he's ignoring a scummy action on purpose. Add that he later stated that he normally tries to policy lynch types like CD.
Talking about policy lynches, didn't you see that xReck is still having his random vote, while he normally tries to policy lynch types like CD or that he rather keeps his random vote over Wolf's 'kinda-sorta-maybe' scummy action?
xReck is one of those players that deserves attention at this point, don't you agree?
This feels like zazie is trying to get me to vote for reck, or more generally, to push me into the direction he wants. Regardless of the validity of the stuff being said, that whole personal tone and "didn't you see" and "don't you agree" is disturbing. Saying "didn't you see" nudges the other person in a conversation towards saying "of course I saw".

And later in that very same post, when talking to tate,
ZazieR wrote:When would you vote for CD?
This is almost blatantly "come on, vote CD already".
Zazie seems to be pushing people a lot.
ZazieR wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Unvote, Vote Reck
I'd also be willing to vote evilsnail.
Why not Tate?
Tate>EvilS
... And yet again, in that very same post.

---

tatetothetot wrote:The only game I played with CD is mafia 101, Plum's Dodgeball.
And yet you're confident enough to say he acts that way in every game he plays.
tatetothetot wrote: Policy lynches are not good wagons. They are good to get conversations started but I do not agree with policy lynching. My brother is DeathNote so I have a soft place in my heart for giving scummy players a chance.
The votes for CD are hardly a matter of policy. They are based on valid scum-tells he dropped in this game. At least, mine isn't, won't speak for anyone else.

----

Kmd, why are you being purposefully cryptic about your intentions? You're not helping anyone by forcing people to guess why you're voting for somebody. Also, you still haven't explained why you find evilsnail scummy.

------
evilsnail wrote:I like kmd's point about xReck. I think I noted this myself too. He has shown very little interest in actually finding scum.
You
think
you noted it yourself. You're not sure. Oookaaay....

----

McGriddles's not reading the game and then FoSing yos for pointing it out is ridiculous and scummy, obviously. I actually don't think the not-reading-the-game part is that scummy, I get lazy too sometimes, but a proper reply to yos would've been "no, I'm sorry, I will just a bit later", not "you're putting words in my mouth FoS!". You know perfectly well yourself that not reading the game is anti-town.

----
iLord wrote:You're probably completely correct that he doesn't really care about scumhunting. Unfortunately, this attribute isn't exclusive to scum.
I lold.

-----
xRECKONERx wrote:tbqh the fact that this is a cult-ish game kinda makes me >.>; because I've never played one before and I'm not sure if there's any difference in cult-hunting than scum-hunting. i'm not gonna replace out though i just need to get my head into this game.
You're saying this like you didn't know it was a cult game when you signed up.

------
iLord wrote:Who else thinks manho's scum?
Uh, where did that come from?

----

iLord is making an excellent point about diamond going completely defensive. All he's doing is saying "vote ODDin / I'm innocent". All other players in the game are forgotten completely.
Talk about reacting poorly to pressure.

------

CD is ignoring tons of content, including things directed at him. However, him being a possible VI weakens the arguments. I freshen things up by:
unvote, vote: ZazieR

For reasons stated above.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 am

Post by ODDin »

EBWOP: My vote on CD
wasn't
for policy reasons. I only decided to move my vote when I finished with the post and looked back, so yeah.
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:16 am

Post by iLord »

ODDin wrote:Uh, where did that come from?
Let's get him to respond first, why don't we?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Alright, sorry about not answering I am usually good at doing so, but this game moves way to fast for the ammount of time that I have.

ok to ZAZ and to what ODDen is refering too,
first line: (check) re read my last post...
second line: Because I won'ted to see if the wolf wagon would get any where. I like early game wagons, they help the town...
third line: Uhhh because I wasn't supposed to be on a computer at the time... (I am not sure the boss would like that, hehe...) and because I was trying to type and read posts at the same time...

@Diamondilium
try to go back to the old play style for a sec and answer this: what are some of ODDen's scummy posts? would you mind a quote tag? And I get a town vibe, he posts content.

@ODDen what else?
and this, prove that all votes on me are from scum tells, yes I have been called the VI many times (every game...) so you can check the meta on that. How can you prove that they all wan't me lynched on scum tells?
after a wank.
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 am

Post by ODDin »

cooldog:
1) I specifically said that I'm only speaking for myself, I can't guarantee that others are voting based on scum-tells. I, myself, was voting based on scum-tells (or, at least, things that are scum-tells for people who aren't VIs).

2) You've missed quite a lot. Why don't you start by saying why you've ignored things said at you?
a) you voted for wolf for something he quite obviously didn't do - he didn't vote for zazie and didn't say that zazie's actions constituted a scum tell. For that matter, as it later turned out, the "scum-tell" wasn't even about lack of posts to begin with, so you've basically defended zazie against arguments that were never brought up against him (ding ding, didn't notice that earlier, keep in mind for later).
b) I accused you of testing the waters before voting for tate. At first you completely misread what I was saying, and then you answered by repeating your reason for the vote. That's not what I was talking about. I know why you voted, the question is why you first accused him, but only actually voted after other people have expressed similar feelings?
c) You were asked (don't remember by whom) what you meant by forgetting to vote for tate. This basically ties in into the previous point.

P.S. Also, it's ODD
i
n, with an i.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ODDin, I'm not being cryptic. Just doing what I can to bring attention to those who I find scummy. And I'm less sure about evilsnail.

Also, you aren't finding scum tells on Zazie. You are finding his playstyle. It's similar to what you ask me about. A way to bring attention to things. A persuasive tool basically.

-------------

CooL is no VI by the way. I played with him in Plum's Dodgeball game. He was legitimately scummy there. Oh, guess what. He was scum. I've caught him before and if he plays similarly to what he did there, I'll figure it out.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 am

Post by ODDin »

*KMD votes reck, says is willing to vote evilsnail*
"KMD, why do you find reck and evilsnail scummy?"
"because reck is scummy [ignoring evilsnail]"
"why?"
"read his posts"
"not getting it"
"read them again, excluding posts such and such"
"still not getting it"
"your last post contains a clue to why I find him scummy"
*somebody else comes and clarifies*
much later, kmd says he's "less sure about evilsnail". still not a single argument on him, however.

All of that, instead of, you know,
*KMD votes for reck and says is willing to vote for evilsnail, and explains why*

------

I played with zazie once, don't remember him pushing all that hard.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If you get people involved, they are more likely to believe the scumtells on a certain player than if you simply state your case.

And playstyles change. Zazie's is one that has changed several times. Maybe that's part of why I have so much trouble reading him...
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
ODDin
ODDin
Mafia Scum
ODDin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:54 am

Post by ODDin »

So, you don't really know what zazie's playstyle is at the moment, but you're still confident it's only a matter of playstyle and try to defend him.

I also don't think we're having trouble getting yos involved...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Who I like so far: Oddin, Yosarian

Who I don't like: Kmd, lurkers
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Prodding the following players:
CryMeARiver and Starbuck
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”