bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:41 am

Post by bv310 »

Imma go with ^That guy to claim next. I also like his idea.
Pluto Relinquished
AlmasterGM-1-bv310
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

Bv... Too about about the game, right?

Anyway, I'm sorry I missed... The whole 10 posts you guys have made since I left. Seriously, get more active. I'm going to be as active as I need to be now, probably checking every day. If the rest of you agree with just claiming as you come in, I'll do so, but I personally want to hear Raskol's claim.
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by bv310 »

^Que?
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

I will claim after Raskol claims and other people support his idea.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Post by Raskol »

I claimed already, I'm vanilla townie. I went first, remember?

It's been a while, I suppose, but I would really feel better if I wasn't getting the feeling that you two haven't read the thread.

=P
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:56 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

After checking the thread, holy crap, you're right. If you really want, I have a whole host of legitimate reasons for my inattentiveness, but they aren't really relevant.

On that note, all we are waiting for now is for some other people to come on, Or for bv to pick someone.
AK47x2
AK47x2
Goon
AK47x2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:58 am

Post by AK47x2 »

Alright, I'm checking in and roleclaiming here. I'm a Hermit. Well, that's the mod name for it. In practice, I'm a Paranoid Gun Owner. Anyone who night-targets me has their action carried out, but dies in the process.
"If I abandon this project I would be a man without dreams and I don't want to live like that"
- Werner Herzog
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:40 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

If you get shot, do you still die?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:I will claim after Raskol claims and other people support his idea.
Llama, you ought to claim.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:If you get shot, do you still die?
Oh, and I don't like this post. It makes me a little nervous.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

I'm a regular (if slightly silly) townie.

The reason I ask is this:
Anyone who night-targets me has their action carried out, but dies in the process.
As far as I know, the PGO kills mafia that target them and survives. I just wanted to confirm my suspicion that this is not the case. I've been burned before by assuming things, so I wanted to be absolutely clear. (that's the purpose of a massclaim, isn't it?)
AK47x2
AK47x2
Goon
AK47x2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 am

Post by AK47x2 »

Llama's right. If I'm targeted by the Mafia I die, but so do they.
"If I abandon this project I would be a man without dreams and I don't want to live like that"
- Werner Herzog
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 am

Post by bv310 »

Unvote, Vote: Llama

That post seems a bit scummy. And by a bit, I mean a lot.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

bv, explain to me how that is scummy. Also, please go and read the rest of the thread.
Suffer
Suffer
Townie
Suffer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Suffer »

bv310 wrote:That post seems a bit scummy. And by a bit, I mean a lot.
I can't help but agree.
vote: llamaeatataco

Also, while I'm here, and since it looks like we're just claiming now, I'm a vanilla townie.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Raskol »

llamaeatataco wrote:I'm a regular (if slightly silly) townie.

The reason I ask is this:
Anyone who night-targets me has their action carried out, but dies in the process.
As far as I know, the PGO kills mafia that target them and survives. I just wanted to confirm my suspicion that this is not the case. I've been burned before by assuming things, so I wanted to be absolutely clear. (that's the purpose of a massclaim, isn't it?)
The only way you could be worried about getting burned by a PGO is if you're thinking about targeting him.

Given that you've claimed vanilla, your concern seems a bit strange.

vote: llama

Scum found imo.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by bv310 »

Llama, I have read the thread. You claimed vanilla, but are concerned over whether an action targetting the Hermit would kill both of you. Explain to me how that isn't scummy.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

The only way you could be worried about getting burned by a PGO is if you're thinking about targeting him.

Learn to think, or learn to be less obvious about your brainless bandwagoning. I want to know if we can count on him being alive or not. That is a perfectly valid reason to be curious. You are completely ignoring any other possibility, including the actual reason. You see, if I were scum, why would I even
think
about targeting a PGO? Assume I am scum. If I know that a person is a PGO, I am immediately going to completely throw out ANY thoughts of killing them, unless there are 5+ scum and the person is really good. Unfortunately, the first cannot be true and we have seen no real evidence of the second. Now, assume I am town. Someone makes a role claim that seems contradictory to the understood idea of the role name. I want to know whether or not we can trust this person to be alive, assuming they are telling the truth. I am also just wanting to obtain more information.

Now, look at this sequence of events:

I make my inquiry.
Peabody says it is suspicious.
I explain why I asked my question.
Bz votes for me instead of posting content, completely ignores my explanation.
Suffer bandwagons.
Raskol Bandwagons.

The interesting thing here is that Suffer provides no reason, much the same as Bz, and Raskol hardly even makes an attempt to cover up the fast one. To be honest, I could see them being a scumteam. Raskol being the best player of the group, obviously, with bz too inexperienced, scared or lazy to participate and Suffer being of average skill.

So really, to the rest of you, ask yourself two questions:
1. What would I have to gain from trying to kill a pgo as part of the mafia when we are most likely either at lylo or one day away. 3 scum is more likely than 2 scum, especially with a nurse, possibly a doctor and apparently a couple of other PR's.

2. Does this bandwagon make sense? This answer really depends on the previous one, but once the obvious answer to question one presents itself... Look closely at the actions of the below people, and measure them against their previous play.

Bv has not shown himself to intelligent enough to be above this, so it's not any more scummy than the rest of his playing.

Suffer HAS been participating. He acts like he knows what he's doing, so this one, imo is more scummy. He provides no response, and just votes on an inane reason.

Raskol is the worst offender. He basically outright lied, ignoring the obvious possibility that I am town and hopped on the wagon.

This makes no sense as town, but as mafia on what would then be lylo, this is an obvious scumwagonwagon.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by bv310 »

Nice ad hom, Llama.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

Llama, I have read the thread. You claimed vanilla, but are concerned over whether an action targetting the Hermit would kill both of you. Explain to me how that isn't scummy.

I noticed to things about this post. I don't know if you are capable of such subtlety, but your wording was strange. 'kill both of you.' You are first assuming that I am inquiring because I have a night action, and then because I want to use it to kill the PGO. This makes no sense at all from any perspective. 'explain how that isn't scummy' is another useless phrase, probably just dressing for what your entire post was: 'You are scum.' That is what your post should have read, because the only thing you conveyed in here was that you are completely convinced that I am scummy. Also, I don't think you really did even read the thread. You have made no comment at all about it, the only thing you have done is get together with your scumbuddies and try to start a bandwagon.
Nice ad hom, Llama.

Nice completely pointless post. You neither responded to my last post or contributed to the game. If I called you stupid in my post, I'm sorry. That's what I do when someone astounds me with nonsensical actions.

Now, I don't actually expect anything intelligent from bv (his post 416 proves he can speak full sentences, but also that he doesn't put this ability to good use), but Suffer and Raskol on the other hand I really want to hear from. And Peabody. And Alamanatee. And Ak. And LastSurvivor. Seriously, where did he go?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:52 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Yeah, so, this wagon is moving WAY too fast and needs to slow down. Now.

If llama actually scum doing what everyone is saying he did, he's pretty dumb (no offense). There's more than 1 townie left - why would scumllama take even the
slightest
risk that he would die targeting AK? It's lylo - if we mislynch, any kill will do.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Peabody »

First thing is first:

BV has not made an effort to fill us in on his thoughts during his read of the thread. It makes me suspicious that he didn't do any scum hunting at all, if he even read it. There is no proof whatsoever that bv has carefully read the game. This definitely requires further investigation.

I am quickly suspicious of the quick bandwagon that occurred against Llama when we are in a dire situation as town.

Llama's defense makes sense, however, I am not willing to take him off of my suspect list. His post was still weird and out of place.
Suffer
Suffer
Townie
Suffer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Suffer »

llamaeatataco wrote:Suffer being of average skill.
I'm flattered, truly.
llamaeatataco wrote:The interesting thing here is that Suffer provides no reason
The interesting thing here is that you ignored my reason. I didn't add anything new, but that doesn't mean it is without reason. I agreed with bv310 that you asking those questions about his role is really weird considering you claimed vanilla townie.

You claim that you asked that question to get more information and clear up his role. I don't see how that gets more information, unless you're talking solely about the logistics of his role, in which case I'm curious why that interests you given your claim.

You also said you've been burned before by assuming things, which you use as another reason for saying that. How does that extra knowledge change your play or in any way alter what you have been doing?
AlmasterGM wrote:Yeah, so, this wagon is moving WAY too fast and needs to slow down. Now.
I agree. llama is at L-2 right now. He doesn't need any more votes right now.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

You also said you've been burned before by assuming things, which you use as another reason for saying that. How does that extra knowledge change your play or in any way alter what you have been doing?
I don't know yet, but it's better to know than to not know.
I don't see how that gets more information, unless you're talking solely about the logistics of his role, in which case I'm curious why that interests you given your claim.
I AM interested in the logistics. Playing a game without knowing exactly how a role works is not good. Depending on what other strange roles could be in here, it's possible that him being invincible or not being invincible could change the game.

I didn't add anything new, but that doesn't mean it is without reason.

There wasn't anything to begin with. Bv said
That post seems a bit scummy. And by a bit, I mean a lot.
You then said you couldn't agree more and voted. There was no reason given other than 'that's scummy' and you didn't add one.

I have already given more than enough explanation for why I wanted to know. If the PGO is acting strangely in this game, then other roles could potentially as well.

Now, when you see that this wagon is obviously a sham, it's easy to come to a simple conclusion: Suffer and Raskol are highly scummy, Bv moderately so.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Raskol »

I find it funny that the same people who let the game go on for a week without a post are now complaining that it's going too fast.

Here's a tip for you: post other content and/or come up with an alternate suspect. If someone can name me anything that's as lynchworthy as llama's slip, feel free. Go ahead. After all, there are three scum left, not just one. As it is, simply saying "Let's not lynch yet" without giving us anything to do in the meantime just feels like you're stalling.

Keep in mind this is now the SECOND time he's done this. How any of you could still think he might be innocent is beyond me.

I mean, think about it---if he's town, why haven't the scum hammered him yet, when it would win them the game to do so? The only real answer imo is that he's scum and the other scum are trying to stall for another lynch to win.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”