Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh, I got it.
camn wrote:Ok.. this game needs more signal and WAY less noise.

Parama

Town
. A little too tunnelled on that CSL policy lynch, but we have all been there.
Nachomamma

Null read due to low signal:noise
McZombie

Lurking
in all my games. Please die IRL.
Maemuki
lolmaeisaccusingsomebodyofactivelurking
ISO 33 redeems her though.
Townish
Ythan

Town, but actually
hurting the game
. I would have daykilled him already if this were Medieval Mafia. BOO.
Pulindar
(Rep. Miserable At Best)
I like the replacement, but MAB was REALLY SCUMMY.
I almost buy that he was a rookie overwhelmed by our awesomeness... but then I remember when BM replaced out as scum in endgame.
NEVER AGAIN SCUM.

Dramonic

Die lurker die
. This game = awesome, and it should be your #1.
camn

obvtown
SpyreX

I agree with his ISO 9 re: hoops.
probtown
. But he is good enough to fool me.
A Clergyman with a Hoop

I don't see scum here. I like ISO 33/34 a lot, and think that they defended too hard to be buddies with Nika.
On the other hand...
A clergyman with a hoop wrote:Camn needs to learn to stop breadcrumbing in the RVS.
I always breadcrumb. Regardless of role. And every time, pointing it out is scummy.
Last time that happened, it was Yos/Nuwen.. and they were scum. And it was a fake breadcrumb.
I would accept a
deadline lynch
, but I have a
town
read right now.
Drippereth

OBV
TOWN
Yosarian2

I generally respect Yos's play VERY HIGHLY, but I think he is off his feed this game.
Spinning out a theory argument after the Nik non-hammer?
Sadly, even when I get a full town-read from Yos, I tend to want to lynch him, since he is another one who can fool me.
I am glad he is finally here to help me control the spam problem though. NULL READ.
Anon
Anon wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Are you serious when you say Parama is scum, Drip?
Vote: Nikanor.

I am that good.
Prob
Town

KMD
(numbers)
Die, my
lurking
friend. This game deserves more respect.
Weaboo

In his ISO 2 he is on to something, but then seems unconvinced later. Maybe this is Hydra crosstalk. I am feeling his 9 and 10.. but I need WAY more posts from this filthy lurker.
probtown
:)
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Drippereth wrote: MaB/Plulindur IS STILL SCUM.
No, you're wrong here. Pulindar wouldn't have reacted so calmly as scum, and he DEFINITELY wouldn't have responded to Ythan as much as he did. Goofball might not realize that, but I definitely know that Elli does.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I think his point is that he needs to see everything explicitly supported. If no one knows what you are talking about, and no one really emphasises any of your points, then reexamine each of your points and give a good explaination for each.

Also, you are seen as having tons of time because you post constantly for hours and hours on end I posted with you for over two hours, went to my cousin's house, came back and you had posted near constantly the entire time. Get a few more games sub into a game with like 50 pages and catch up there. use your time.

If you want to use it just in this game then do that. make 10 posts instead of 50, but make them about four pages each in word rather than one liners. It provides more for people to talk about, puts fewer distractions in the game, and over all is better. plus if you focus on a few long strong posts you may be able to make a real case. If you have a real case, even against me, I'd love to see it.

Right now you're posting so much that I'm having trouble finding other's cases. I have to read each person in ISO.
Ythan has 9
Drip has 6
Parama has 4
and then there are about 3 or 4 people with 2 pages. Ythan you have 9 pages, other than drip that's more than double everyone else, and other than parama and drip that's more than four times anyone else. four times times actually since most are just on their second page worth of posts you have more like six times anyone else. that's an exorbant amount. give more content, and less fluff you're making the game more difficult for everyone else to play.

As for you Nacho, I'm going to need to change my style of play or eventually or else when I play a game with you and am scum I'm dead.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

5 pages of noise.

FIVE PAGES OF NOISE.

No. Just, no.

There are a few tidbits worth mentioning though:

1.) @Yos: While I agree with what you're saying in regards to Ythan's "case" I'm missing the point - do you think he's scum? Is there something behind it?
2.) @KMD: Its awesome and all that you're catching up (and wrong almost uniliaterally in your reads) but considering I forgot you were in the game lets go ahead and kick that up a notch.
3.) Camn is town. Fo sho.
4.) Anon gets some good vibrations.
5.) The spam needs to stop. Period.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by Ythan »

Kmd4390 wrote:FUUUUUCKK.

Lost my post. Up to Page 26. Well, Ythan scum. Parama scum. Serial/Hoop scum. Pulindar, scummy at first, but then town. Anon some scummy things but not extremely bad. Mae, bout the same level as Anon. That's about it. Not gonna remake that whole damn post. Any specific questions, post 'em and I'll answer. Need to read after 26 still.
Why, to everything.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nachomamma8 wrote:\No, you're wrong here. Pulindar wouldn't have reacted so calmly as scum, and he DEFINITELY wouldn't have responded to Ythan as much as he did. Goofball might not realize that, but I definitely know that Elli does.
Now all you need to do is make it convincing. The basis of the assertion, it's
cloudy
absent.
Pulindar wrote:I think his point is that he needs to see everything explicitly supported. If no one knows what you are talking about, and no one really emphasises any of your points, then reexamine each of your points and give a good explaination for each.
Disagree, but that seems a personal matter. Blanket nos are unacceptable.
If
When I do it I don't expect to get what I want.
Also, you are seen as having tons of time because you post constantly for hours and hours on end I posted with you for over two hours, went to my cousin's house, came back and you had posted near constantly the entire time. Get a few more games sub into a game with like 50 pages and catch up there. use your time.
I blame homework on the internet.
If you want to use it just in this game then do that. make 10 posts instead of 50, but make them about four pages each in word rather than one liners. It provides more for people to talk about, puts fewer distractions in the game, and over all is better. plus if you focus on a few long strong posts you may be able to make a real case. If you have a real case, even against me, I'd love to see it.
Yeah this occurred to me but things were already underway. Expect to see it in the future (hopefully).
Right now you're posting so much that I'm having trouble finding other's cases. I have to read each person in ISO.
Ythan has 9
Drip has 6
Parama has 4
and then there are about 3 or 4 people with 2 pages. Ythan you have 9 pages, other than drip that's more than double everyone else, and other than parama and drip that's more than four times anyone else. four times times actually since most are just on their second page worth of posts you have more like six times anyone else. that's an exorbant amount. give more content, and less fluff you're making the game more difficult for everyone else to play.
Ain't that a bitch.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Spy, I'm trying.

Ythan, funny story, I'd explained it in that post then lost the whole thing. But it's more elaboration on my earlier post than anything, so just use that I guess.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Ythan »

I suppose when you're pushing for a lynch on someone you suspect you'll pony up more info. I can wait until then.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I suppose when you're pushing for a lynch on someone you suspect you'll pony up more info. I can wait until then.
I think my irony meter just broke
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Ythan »

To the undiscriminating eye I can see why.
A clergyman with a hoop
A clergyman with a hoop
Townie
A clergyman with a hoop
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by A clergyman with a hoop »

Hey Ellibereth - you've now seen the extent of the mindfuck I just gave you as scum in our friends and enemies game. And so I know that you have an understanding of my scumplay that goes beyond "defended-scum-so-is-scum".

REALISE that I am not scum here.

CONVINCE your triggerhappy partner is the case

COMMUNICATE this knowledge to the other chimps running around here.

Alrighty, now that that is out of the way, there's lots of little pissy fights here. If we can't look at people who were surrepticiously delaying the Nikanor wagon (hint: Yos2 explaining what Nik should do to erase suspicion on him totally counts, as does pushing a confirmed VI VT over a confirmed scum) then how about that McZombie character? He deserves a bollocking.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:00 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

The Pringles! Vote Count

Parama -
Nachomamma -
McZombie -
Maemuki -
Ythan - Weaboo, Pulindar, camn
Pulindar - Ythan, Drippereth, Maemuki
Dramonic - SpyreX
camn -
SpyreX -
A Clergyman with a Hoop - Parama, Kmd, Yosarian2, Nachomamma8, Anon ~
Drippereth -
Yosarian2 - A Clergyman with a Hoop
Anon -
KMD -
Weaboo -

Not Voting - McZombie, Dramonic

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:12 am

Post by dramonic »

@Parama:
dramonic wrote:25-28 is called scum giving up.

DGB, I see where you're coming from, but I still am kinda sceptical, I've seen Nik scum and it didn't look like that.

On a sidenote, I don't REALLY think you're crazy, dont get your goof in a bundle.
Pst, second line.

Also:
Parama wrote:Hi. Here's 3 quotes to why Parama is town.
Nikanor wrote:Oh, and I'm not claiming.
Lalalala~.
Parama wrote:
unvote, vote Nikanor

random hammer mode activate
Haylen wrote:
Nikanor - Mafia Goon - Lynched Day One
Yes, that obviously proves... oh wait, f- all?

@Camn
camn wrote:Ok.. this game needs more signal and WAY less noise.

Parama

Town
. A little too tunnelled on that CSL policy lynch, but we have all been there.
Nachomamma

Null read due to low signal:noise
McZombie

Lurking
in all my games. Please die IRL.
Maemuki
lolmaeisaccusingsomebodyofactivelurking
ISO 33 redeems her though.
Townish
Ythan

Town, but actually
hurting the game
. I would have daykilled him already if this were Medieval Mafia. BOO.
Pulindar
(Rep. Miserable At Best)
I like the replacement, but MAB was REALLY SCUMMY.
I almost buy that he was a rookie overwhelmed by our awesomeness... but then I remember when BM replaced out as scum in endgame.
NEVER AGAIN SCUM.

Dramonic

Die lurker die
. This game = awesome, and it should be your #1.
camn

obvtown
SpyreX

I agree with his ISO 9 re: hoops.
probtown
. But he is good enough to fool me.
A Clergyman with a Hoop

I don't see scum here. I like ISO 33/34 a lot, and think that they defended too hard to be buddies with Nika.
On the other hand...
A clergyman with a hoop wrote:Camn needs to learn to stop breadcrumbing in the RVS.
I always breadcrumb. Regardless of role. And every time, pointing it out is scummy.
Last time that happened, it was Yos/Nuwen.. and they were scum. And it was a fake breadcrumb.
I would accept a
deadline lynch
, but I have a
town
read right now.
Drippereth

OBV
TOWN
Yosarian2

I generally respect Yos's play VERY HIGHLY, but I think he is off his feed this game.
Spinning out a theory argument after the Nik non-hammer?
Sadly, even when I get a full town-read from Yos, I tend to want to lynch him, since he is another one who can fool me.
I am glad he is finally here to help me control the spam problem though. NULL READ.
Anon
Anon wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Are you serious when you say Parama is scum, Drip?
Vote: Nikanor.

I am that good.
Prob
Town

KMD
(numbers)
Die, my
lurking
friend. This game deserves more respect.
Weaboo

In his ISO 2 he is on to something, but then seems unconvinced later. Maybe this is Hydra crosstalk. I am feeling his 9 and 10.. but I need WAY more posts from this filthy lurker.
probtown
:)
You are aware of course the point of the game is to kill scum, not lurkers and spammers, correct?

@Ythan: Please stop spamming. Seriously.

@SC: QFT

@Elli: Please control your hound, she's town but rabid.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

SpyreX wrote:...
1.) @Yos: While I agree with what you're saying in regards to Ythan's "case" I'm missing the point - do you think he's scum? Is there something behind it?
I think it's possible. His behavior on the Nik wagon yesterday was a little odd. He's not one of my top suspects at the moment, but he is someone I would like to get a better read on.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

A clergyman with a hoop wrote: Alrighty, now that that is out of the way, there's lots of little pissy fights here. If we can't look at people who were surrepticiously delaying the Nikanor wagon (hint: Yos2 explaining what Nik should do to erase suspicion on him totally counts, as does pushing a confirmed VI VT over a confirmed scum)
If I'm ATTACKING someone, I'll pretty much always explain why I'm attacking them; and if one of the reasons I'm attacking someone is that they haven't contributed enough, I'll always tell them to contribute more. That's generally the pro-town way to act. The fact that Nik was unwilling to do so even when I pressured him to do so was one of the main reason I was planning to hammer him Monday night, like I said.

I'm sure you already know that I spent most of the day yesterday trying to get Nik lynched, only moved over to CSL when he acted in a way that was unbelievably anti-town, and was always willing to lynch Nik if the CSL lynch didn't happen. They way you're trying to spin my behavior into a defense on Nik is pretty absurd, and I really doubt you believe what you are saying here.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Drippereth »

dramonic wrote:@Elli: Please control your hound, she's town but rabid.
^^^^ SCUM #1 = Dramonic

Haven't you heard, the "strategy" of calling me crazy because I'm such an amazing threat to you scumteam, is FAIL? Your NK failed so now you have to try to taint my laser-accurate scumdar and nearly psychic mind reading ability with insanity, but it's not working.

So here we go, Dramonic is scum. The nice vig/friencly-neighborhood-SK that got us rid of CSL may now turn his fire in Dramonic's way, to his pleasure.

SCUM #2 - Clergyhoop

Still Clergyhoop. Here's a new reason why. Yes I know, that's not a Wikitell you're all familiar with, it's one of those Vulcan mindmeld sessions where I close my eyes, and let the words I just read permeate my brain, until I can pretend that they are mine, and ask myself: "why am I saying this?" Let me demonstrate. I will take CH's most recent post and break it up in 3 different units.
Clergyhoop wrote:Hey Ellibereth - you've now seen the extent of the mindfuck I just gave you as scum in our friends and enemies game. And so I know that you have an understanding of my scumplay that goes beyond "defended-scum-so-is-scum".
Mind meld. Spock's voice.
"You got me. How could you. Yesterday the mindfuck I dished out, the mindfuck that I'm so proud of and skilled all, the mindfuck was to over-the-top defend my scumpal to the extent that I could only be thought of as town, was bloody genius. No you cannot possibly have seen through this therefore I will lay an extra layer of mindfuck down by claiming that my mindfuck abilities are greater, deeper, and more mindfucky than anything that your diminutive comprehension can ever hope to grasp. "Defended-scum-so-is-scum" is what my play yesterday looks like. But you're wrong. My mindfuck goes beyond that! My mindfuck is so awesome it's impossible for you to be on to me, ever."

Clergyhoop wrote:REALISE that I am not scum here.

CONVINCE your triggerhappy partner is the case

COMMUNICATE this knowledge to the other chimps running around here.
"Now that I have scared you by touting my awesome powers of mindfuck, and adding further lasagna noodles to the mindfuck dish, I will intimidate you. I will try to persuade you with authoritative CAPITALIZED action verbs. Now that I've hypnotized you with the greatness of my world-class mindfuck, use your influence with the idiots that listen to you and tell them to unvote me."

Clergyhoop wrote:Alrighty, now that that is out of the way, there's lots of little pissy fights here. If we can't look at people who were surrepticiously delaying the Nikanor wagon (hint: Yos2 explaining what Nik should do to erase suspicion on him totally counts, as does pushing a confirmed VI VT over a confirmed scum) then how about that McZombie character? He deserves a bollocking.
"Now that I'm pushed the biggest thorn on my side out of the way, I will try to look cool but really I'm a little shaky inside. I hope that genius-mindfuck I just posted will work. Krap. Anyway. Lots of little pissy fights here. Some good stuff about my scumpal Yos. Hey how about this McZombie character?"

Yeah, McZombie. McZombie is town. No way McZombie would fake bus'ing her scumpal by totally looking like she's time-warped in RVS, 'cuz that's a waste of town cred my friends.

SCUM #3 - Pulindar/MaB

Still MaB/Pulindar.

I will not re-iterate yesterday's event. Only today's with Pulindar.

But here is the case. Again. Vulcan mind meld scumtells. Read. Slosh words in your brain. What is he thinking?

He's thinking 'desperation' and 'fight fire with fire.' First order of business, lay suspicion on Drippereth hydra since the NK failed. Must. Attack. In. Broad. Daylight.
MaB/Pulidar wrote:Elli played a game with me where he was bussed right from the beginning by his partner, in fact it went all the way to the point that his scum partner CC his cop claim to get him lynched after they already knew there was no cop. Thsu, the precident has been set for elli (or Drip) to pull off a similar move.
What's this??? Oh, I recognize this. I did it before, in War of Heavens II. After a Day 1 lynch of a scumpal left our team severely crippled, we milked the "Day 1 lynch could only be a bus" to the tune of 15 dead townies in a row and a scum win with no further casualties. I see right through these things, kidz, because I'm been scum so many times, I've seen everything or done everything. Sure, you can say, I'm doing the same he's doing, only going a step further. Yes, yes I am, but see, this was his first INSTINCT in the game. Poke a chink in the armor of the player that pushed a Day 1 scum lynch and that they couldn't NK. Then later on, needs to soften up statement, realizing it's not going to reach cruising altitude because Drippereth is a hydra of double-mint awesomeness. But then he keepsadiggin': Ythan, according to Pulindar, should be "
asking why drip could be so sure of Niks aligment so quickly if drip was not scum himself.
- Followed by spreading of confustion:
"Ok, ok, that was a foolish move WIFOM though it could go either way and your saying it definitely goes one way is the same as him saying it definitely goes the other, thus you disproved your own point."

Then, latch on to easy victim, Ythan. Pulindar asks both Ythan and ourselves the following questions. Which. Are. Loaded. With. Turnips. Let's examine them for giggles:
Pulindar wrote:"BTW why are you trying to rush the lynch on me?
Aye, speedgame, and who said anyone is rushing?
Pulindar wrote:Do you really not want to even give me time to state my thoughts on the game in full?
Sure. HOWEVER. So far, Pulindar has done nothing but lock horns with Ythan and do the "Day1 scumbus trick alert." NOTHING. Nothing else. The whole schtick totally fits into a scum-in-danger-replacement profile. Attack townies, easy targets, etc., don't look for scum.
Pulindar wrote:Yes you did prove my point. why else would you vote so heavily and readily against someone with such little evidence except to gain the trust of town?
Meaning what? What's voting heavily? That's just gratuitous casting of aspersions.
Pulindar wrote:With such evidence how can you two be so sure who is town and not? "
Vulcan mindmeld.

=================

Other shady characters: Yosarian, SpyreX.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Drippereth »

OK Yos is town. Nevermind.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Maemuki »

Maybe I'm missing something here, but DGB, how do you know that the NK failed? o.o

I still say that that Nik attack was a bus.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Drippereth »

Yos I'd like your insight on MaB/Pulidar vs. Clergyhoop.

I think both are scum, they are too scummy for words. We should pick one for the lynch, and the other for the vig. What do you think?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:11 am

Post by Haylen »

Oi! No Blue. Blue is reserved for the Haylen...it's her favourite colour. >.>
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Ythan »

I will continue to spam out of spite as long as I continue to see anyone post inane stop spamming shit without reading the thread.

Don't spam in Blue please. ~ Hayl
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Maemuki wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here, but DGB, how do you know that the NK failed? o.o

Who do you think bussed Nik, Mae?
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Drippereth »

Maemuki wrote:Maybe I'm missing something here, but DGB, how do you know that the NK failed? o.o

One death. CSL. Unlikely scum. A game of this size would unlikely have a single NK when combining: (1) dim probability of multiple scumteams; (2) vigs and (3) SKs. Also, read the scum QTs in Kingdom Hearts where being a miller afforded me some unexpected longevity; all the scums have vowed to make sure I be very dead by Day 2 in all future games. My DGB title is "mafia pinata" for a reason. So in all probability I was the NK and it failed.

There may be bus'ing on the wagon but it sure didn't come from me. I think after we lynch 3 scums in a row you will change your mind about that ;-)
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Drippereth wrote:Yos I'd like your insight on MaB/Pulidar vs. Clergyhoop.

I think both are scum, they are too scummy for words. We should pick one for the lynch, and the other for the vig. What do you think?
Clergyhoop is scum.

MaB looked really scummy; I'm actually not as certain about their alignment after Pulidar's posts.
Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Drippereth »

Yosarian2 wrote:MaB looked really scummy; I'm actually not as certain about their alignment after Pulidar's posts.
Can you take a really, really close loo? Feel every word.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”