Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Drippereth
Drippereth
Goon
Drippereth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Drippereth »

Weaboo wrote:Kise won't be on till later so I can't discuss my thoughts with him before I post. I will say that we really really really really want an Ythan lynch, and would be totally okay with a Parama lynch as well. We were shocked Nik flipped scum, but that wagon was really weak and a matter of luck.
We weren't suprised at all. :P
Ythan is town, I think ya'guys are seeing it wrong. Check out Pulindar/Clergyhoop/Spyrex instead.[/sup]
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Ythan »

Drippereth wrote:Check out Pulindar/Pulindar/Pulindar instead.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Ythan »

Does this read to anyone as anything other than player replaces into obv scum slot, gets all indignant trying to cover himself, it doesn't work.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Pulindar »

editing through the next post.
Ythan wrote:
Pul wrote:
putting 200 posts saying something doesn't make it true.
It's a shame that I spent all my posts repeating the same thing over and over. Oh wait.
Pul wrote: Even though Nik was scum I still don't like how that wagon came about.
Because it lynched your buddy?

as for reading those specific posts, that's kinda difficult because you didn't link any of them, didn't give their post number in the game so I can't find them, you just posted a couple of numbers and said that you were reading through his posts.

As for his logic being flawed... are you purposely trying not to understand it? I'm serious, please answer that question.
I think you might be. I mean no matter what the point you just try to claim that it's wrong. If I called some gentle clouds white you'd tell everyone they were black storm clouds. Granted, it's a possibility that there are some, but you don't care what's true or not.
Drip wrote:We weren't suprised at all.
Ythan is town, I think ya'guys are seeing it wrong. Check out Pulindar/Clergyhoop/Spyrex instead
The only reason you wouldn't be surprised is if you were scum.

I need to do a reread, but that second post of his that you kept quoting, where he asked if you were sure about Parama, could really be taken as his way of looking to you for leadership. Asking his partner in a simple way who you guys were aiming for. (Not saying it is just thinking it's a possibility. Came to me as I was posting this.)
Ythan wrote:
Drip wrote:Check out Pulindar/Pulindar/Pulindar instead.
I think when I flip town from your second twister that everyone will realize that you are pushing too hard.

Ythan
Learn to understand, repeating something over and over doesn't make it inherently true. One day you may learn, though I'm starting to doubt it.

And yes SpyreX, they are doing it again.

questions for Ythan and DripBTW why are you trying to rush the lynch on me?
Do you really not want to even give me time to state my thoughts on the game in full?
Yes you did prove my point. why else would you vote so heavily and readily against someone with such little evidence except to gain the trust of town?
With such evidence how can you two be so sure who is town and not?

Ythan wrote: Does this read to anyone as anything other than player replaces into obv scum slot, gets all indignant trying to cover himself, it doesn't work.
Yes Ythan, it reads to me as an obv town who knows he's going to die trying to make a last case before the scum convince others to quick lynch him.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:25 am

Post by camn »

camn wrote:
Miserable At Best wrote: Does anyone care to point out exactly why they're targeting me, or is this how all quick games go on this site? (Serious question, by the way.)
Quick games move quickly... and I think I was pretty clear as to why I was voting you.
What you saidwas MAXIMUM scummy, and I don't know who you have been playing with that lets you get away with stuff like that.

Do you want to explain that post?
Nika-scum tried to throw some crap on you. We call that 'distancing' and it is a classic scum move. It could be a scum-double-move, with you as town... until YOU TRIED TO USE IT AS YOUR DEFENSE.

You honestly said (sarcastically i might add) that SINCE scum-nika was distancing from you, you should actually be cleared.

this, my friend, does not fly. Please try again, and keep the sarcasm to yourself.

ALSO, Drippereth is town. (Or she is scum and is going to kill us all, in which case this game is already lost) Voting for someone who is obv-town is no way to convince us you are town.
I know it is hard to explain your predecessor... but here is the meat of my vote.
This plus Day 1 = scum?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Ythan »

If you want to request the numbers for any specific posts go for it.

If you said the clouds were white and your predecessor had said that they were black I'd say your predecessor said they were black. The fact that you're posting all this ass-pulled interpretation of my play is making it worse.

Just keep saying you're town over and over. Don't by any means try to defend yourself with facts. And I'm the one repeating myself. :roll:

1 Uhm,
speed
game. And I'm not
trying
, you are definitely going down.
2 If you have thoughts to state then state them. Thought might actually help you.
3 Because I do have evidence and you're just blatantly lying.
4 I don't know who's town. I know you're not.

And yes blah blah blah we get it you say you're town. Most useless thing to say. If you want to fake claim at least include a PR so you might buy yourself a day.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by camn »

2. His thoughts might help the town, too, regardless of alignment... which is more important.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Ythan »

What's stopping him from posting thought? Time wasted on OMGUS?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Pulindar »

camn wrote:
camn wrote:
Miserable At Best wrote: Does anyone care to point out exactly why they're targeting me, or is this how all quick games go on this site? (Serious question, by the way.)
Quick games move quickly... and I think I was pretty clear as to why I was voting you.
What you saidwas MAXIMUM scummy, and I don't know who you have been playing with that lets you get away with stuff like that.

Do you want to explain that post?
Nika-scum tried to throw some crap on you. We call that 'distancing' and it is a classic scum move. It could be a scum-double-move, with you as town... until YOU TRIED TO USE IT AS YOUR DEFENSE.

You honestly said (sarcastically i might add) that SINCE scum-nika was distancing from you, you should actually be cleared.

this, my friend, does not fly. Please try again, and keep the sarcasm to yourself.

ALSO, Drippereth is town. (Or she is scum and is going to kill us all, in which case this game is already lost) Voting for someone who is obv-town is no way to convince us you are town.
I know it is hard to explain your predecessor... but here is the meat of my vote.
This plus Day 1 = scum?
Camn, I like your points, honesty. It's unfortunate, but I do. Still, let me try to explain. First off I realize beyond a doubt that MaB's explaination about Nik was terrible WIFOM. Still, he thought it was real enough to bring up. He made a mistake, and I'm probably getting lynched for it, but it's still WIFOM whether he brought it up or not.

The more important thing I'd like to focus on is Day 1= scum. Like I said before it is a meta I saw with Elli once before. It was done to him rather than by him, but still it is a meta that I saw. After I'm dead (and I will die) remember that. check out This game see how sens set up the exact same thing with Elli as the bait. He may have learned it and decided to use it. The more he and more importantly Ythan dismiss it the more sure I am.

Also look at the way Nik looked to him for who to go after. Page 1 nik asked if Drip was sure. In addition look at how Ythan dismisses my meta on Elli/drip without even reading it, he posted a mere 7 minutes later saying how all my stuff was BS.

Ythan wrote:If you want to request the numbers for any specific posts go for it.

If you said the clouds were white and your predecessor had said that they were black I'd say your predecessor said they were black. The fact that you're posting all this ass-pulled interpretation of my play is making it worse.

Just keep saying you're town over and over. Don't by any means try to defend yourself with facts. And I'm the one repeating myself.

1 Uhm, speed game. And I'm not trying, you are definitely going down.
2 If you have thoughts to state then state them. Thought might actually help you.
3 Because I do have evidence and you're just blatantly lying.
4 I don't know who's town. I know you're not.

And yes blah blah blah we get it you say you're town. Most useless thing to say. If you want to fake claim at least include a PR so you might buy yourself a day.
Ok, I request the numbers for each of them. Please.

Also answer my first question please, I said I was serious.
Are you purposely trying not to understand what I'm saying? and what MaB was saying?
Ythan please answer.

I was saying that YOU would say the clouds were black
Pul wrote:If I called some gentle clouds white you'd tell everyone they were black storm clouds. Granted, it's a possibility that there are some, but you don't care what's true or not.
I go back to the are you purposely misunderstanding me?

I've given facts, I've given full explainations. You've just purposely (or stupidly) misinterpritted me, and claimed that I haven't. If you want clarification, please ask.

As for claiming a PR, if I were scum I might, I might not. I'm not sure. but as I'm not scum I can't claim a role I don't have. me saying I'm town with reasons is better than you saying I'm scum with none.

Camn gave a great reason though, and I responded with what I hope is a decent explaination.

Towards all.
I do hope to save myself, but do not view it as likely. I'm putting my thoughts in here as well and as quickly as I can so that you can analyze them. I hope to turn everyone around and have them lynch who I think is scum, but if you don't, then my lynch will prove to you that I wasn't just blowing wind.

Town win condition is to eliminate all threats to town. While it would be better to elimiate them without mislynching, if my death helps me eliminate town then I will still be doing something towards my win condition.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Anon wrote: Nachomann voting camn using competing wagon ftw is scummy as hell knowing the principal wagon was on scum.
Sorry, I am but a mortal and couldn't determine scum without reading the thread :(
I'll try harder next time.
Ythan wrote: Nacho

You made one post yesterday. Six so far today. Waiting to see your response my my thoughts on the last one.
Homework > You. And stop attacking lurkers, it's soooo lazy, Mr. Spamtastic. Plus, I can't even find your thoughts cuz it's buried underneath all of your posting :P

All I can find is a response that I'm too lazy to respond to because it's a blatant lie, but whatevs.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Pulindar »

Ythan wrote:What's stopping him from posting thought? Time wasted on OMGUS?
I'm arguing off attacks.

And as I said before you were trying to get people to lynch me immediately, that would have stopped me as death kinda stops people. I haven't read the rules, but I think I'm not allowed to post even a BAH post after I die.

Oh BTW Camn: MaB was having trouble with this game and with others and is sticking to newbie games for a time, that's part of the reasons that he quit. He was having a difficult time adjusting to the speed and such I think. You'd need to ask Haylen for more specifics. Everyone gets burnt out once in a while.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Ythan »

I said meta on one player doesn't apply to another. Pretty sure you haven't said anything that changes that. :3

I used the word specific. See where you quoted me saying it. :3

I'm not and I didn't answer the first time because it was a stupid and insincere question you used in an attempt to discredit me without having to touch the case against you. :3

I know what you were saying but you're wrong so I changed it to a metaphor that actually applies to the situation. :3

I'm not looking for any more clarification than your inevitable scum flip. You're the one who has things to explain. :3

Blah blah blah we know your claim. :3
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Haylen »

Guys...am I sweet and adorable? o.o
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Pulindar »

Nachomamma8 wrote: All I can find is a response that I'm too lazy to respond to because it's a blatant lie, but whatevs.
Yeah, blatant lies tend to be Ythan's trademark from what I've read so far.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Ythan »

Pulindar wrote:And as I said before you were trying to get people to lynch me immediately, that would have stopped me as death kinda stops people. I haven't read the rules, but I think I'm not allowed to post even a BAH post after I die.
Are you dead yet? Were you dead earlier when you said you wanted to post your thoughts?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Ythan »

Nachomamma8 wrote:All I can find is a response that I'm too lazy to respond to because it's a blatant lie, but whatevs.
Care to be a bit more specific?
Pulindar wrote:Yeah, blatant lies tend to be Ythan's trademark from what I've read so far.
Trademark? Is that why you're not posting them? Zing.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Haylen wrote:
Guys...am I sweet and adorable? o.o
Mhm.
Ythan wrote: Care to be a bit more specific?
Only if you ask nicely.

PS: PULINDAR IS TOWN.

Unvote, Vote: Clergyhoop

"Spyrex is defending me, so he's town."
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by camn »

Ythan wrote:
Pulindar wrote:And as I said before you were trying to get people to lynch me immediately, that would have stopped me as death kinda stops people. I haven't read the rules, but I think I'm not allowed to post even a BAH post after I die.
Are you dead yet? Were you dead earlier when you said you wanted to post your thoughts?
OK, look dude....
I think you are town.. but you probably should take it down a notch.
The poor guy just replaced in 2 hours ago, and has already out-posted KMD.

Take a breath, and start posting about half as much, k?

UNVOTE

I think the replacement deserves some playing time... and Ythan has a little too much of a hard-on for a quicklynch.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Ythan »

That's alright, I'm sure you'll use specifics if you ever want to make a real case.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Ythan wrote:I said meta on one player doesn't apply to another. Pretty sure you haven't said anything that changes that. :3
It's a meta on Elli, in case you never paid attention to the beginning of the game Drip is a Hydra of Elli and DMG thus they're working together from one account, thus it's still a meta of that account. Even if the name is different one of the players on it is the same.
Y wrote:I used the word specific. See where you quoted me saying it. :3
ok
Y wrote: 0 You want RVS to be as big a waste a time as possible?
1 I don't see this request following from slow loading times.
5 So you're useless and we should kill you instead of a contributing potential townie?
6 So you're useless and we should kill you instead of a contributing potential townie?
8 Deflecting the case on you by pointing out that Nik pushed against you is scummy.
9 Yes there's a wagon on you and for good reason.
11 They very well could, when stacked up with your idiotic actions.
13 Pitiful attempt? Die scum
Those specific posts.
Y wrote: I'm not and I didn't answer the first time because it was a stupid and insincere question you used in an attempt to discredit me without having to touch the case against you. :3
I was sincere, I even said I was sincere. I specifically restated that I was being serious. In fact, you show me why next
Y wrote:I know what you were saying but you're wrong so I changed it to a metaphor that actually applies to the situation. :3[/quote
By changing my metaphor without stating that you changed it to be more correct, and then arguing against the changed metaphor (which you wrote, not me) you show that you are
NOT
trying to understand what I'm saying.
You're practically admitting that you're changing what I'm saying to make it easier to argue against. How in the world is that trying to understand what I'm saying. Based on the very example you provided me, I still seriously thing that you are purposely misunderstanding, misrepresenting, or just blatantly lying about what I say. and you weren't even honest enough to admit it in the original post. Scum

Y wrote:I'm not looking for any more clarification than your inevitable scum flip. You're the one who has things to explain. :3
No, that's true you aren't. You've got me down to L-1 I think, right? I hsould double check that. Anyway, I'm looking for clarification so that I can either make a stronger case against you, or abandon my case on you depending on whether you seem like scum or not. By not clarifying you are purposely making it difficult for me to sense your alignment, which is inherently scummy.

Blah blah blah we know your claim. :3
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Ythan »

Guy had bad luck replacing in. If he deserves more playing time there are a ton of other games. In
this
game he is obv scum and should be lynched.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Ythan, is the word of the day 'specific'? Just asking.

Also, your case against Pulindar is specific?

Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by Ythan »

Every one of those posts has the number right next to it. What is it that you're looking for exactly? Try looking in iso if that's what's throwing you off.

I know you said you were serious. You also said you were town so I'm not predisposed to trust you.

I'm not trying to understand what you're saying in that particular point because there is nothing to be gained from it. You say I'm doing something, I'm not, I disagree and get back to getting you lynched.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Ythan »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Ythan, is the word of the day 'specific'? Just asking.
Check out my games since the last one we played together, should be worth a laugh. Since you're not going to do that, in a nutshell I'll say it's the word of the year.
Also, your case against Pulindar is specific?
Yep.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by camn »

Ythan wrote:Guy had bad luck replacing in. If he deserves more playing time there are a ton of other games. In
this
game he is obv scum and should be lynched.
We can lynch him just fine by Saturday without you post-bombing him.
Just take a breath, ok? Build a case. Use quotes. Take some time with things. You will live longer :)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”