Omicron
Omicron
Townie
Omicron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Omicron »

@iota Why didn't you vote Nu yesterday when you made a post about how super scummy he was? I assumed you were scum buddies with him getting distancing in but since he flipped town, I'm not so sure. That post doesn't feel right though.
Upsilon
Upsilon
Townie
Upsilon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:11 am

Post by Upsilon »

sorry. i am not around on the weekends and since the massive snowstorm work has backlogged at the office. if things do not settle down within 24 hours i will ask max for a replacement.
Kappa
Kappa
Goon
Kappa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Kappa »

Just replace out already.

I second omicron's question.

I also don't wanna vote yet.
Beta
Beta
Townie
Beta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by Beta »

This game is pretty dead imo. I'd feel a bit strange voting anyone just for lurking in an environment like this.

Even so, I don't like how Upsilon is blaming his/her lurking on the snowstorm despite the fact that it's been going on for months now. Feels like bullshit to me---I can see someone not posting a lot in a game where activity is low, but why come up with such a ridiculous, obviously insincere excuse, unless you're scum?

vote: upsilon
Zeta
Zeta
Townie
Zeta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Zeta »

Thank you. It's not like the game is only weekends... I thought it was weird too. I don't know why everyone is making excuses for Upsilon, almost all his posts are "I will post later' and then doesn't.

Let's not forget that we have two lynches today.

vote: Upsilon
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 am

Post by Max »

My replacement has requested to replace Upsilon. And not to turn them down I am letting them replace as requested.

UPSILON replaces Upsilon :////
Upsilon
Upsilon
Townie
Upsilon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Upsilon »

I would say i am reading etc. etc. but i dont feel like reading right now, i just dont have the time so is there anything anyone would like me to answer to in particular seeing ive gotta few votes? Im assuming there's a case besides being inactive. I will iso the points in question and answer to them. When i get the time and if i am alive so long as to read the game entirely i will do that then.

Now mind you im not Upsilon1 so i dont have "all the answers" but i will try to the best of my ability explain what i think he was doing at the time to give my weight to the matter and hopefully help town.

Take care.
Upsilon2.
Gamma AGTM
Gamma AGTM
Goon
Gamma AGTM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Gamma AGTM »

Beta wrote:This game is pretty dead imo. I'd feel a bit strange voting anyone just for lurking in an environment like this.

Even so, I don't like how Upsilon is blaming his/her lurking on the snowstorm despite the fact that it's been going on for months now. Feels like bullshit to me---I can see someone not posting a lot in a game where activity is low, but why come up with such a ridiculous, obviously insincere excuse, unless you're scum?

Is there any scum motivation to come up with such an excuse? I mean why not just say he's been busy or w/e, I've no idea on the weather (in america? I assume) but is he lying or what?
YOU COME AT THE KING YOU BEST NOT MISS
Alpha
Alpha
Townie
Alpha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Alpha »

vote: Mu

just iso him and you will know why.
Beta
Beta
Townie
Beta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Beta »

Gamma AGTM wrote:
Beta wrote:This game is pretty dead imo. I'd feel a bit strange voting anyone just for lurking in an environment like this.

Is there any scum motivation to come up with such an excuse? I mean why not just say he's been busy or w/e, I've no idea on the weather (in america? I assume) but is he lying or what?
Well, there's motivation to try not to catch shit for your actions whether you're scum or town, but scum are more likely to be deceitful about it imo, and that kind of excuse feels deceitful to me.

There may well have been a snowstorm, things at the office, etc...but my point is that an excuse for this weekend, even if real, doesn't exactly serve as an excuse for having lurked since the game started, which is obviously what is the issue here and not the fact that he/she hasn't posted 'recently'. It's that there hasn't been any posting from that slot
at all
---so coming in and giving an excuse for why there hasn't been a post this 'weekend' dodges the issue and tries to make the long-standing pattern of lurking look justified. It's like if I ask you why you've been an asshole for the past two years and you answer by saying you've had bad mood swings the past couple of days.
Kappa
Kappa
Goon
Kappa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Kappa »

vote: beta

opportunism lately as well as the continued attempt to lynch lambda without looking at anything else and attacking based off of lambda's unknown alignment to make others seem scummy (attacking others for not agreeing with the case), and reasoning for the upsilon vote is rather weak
Iota
Iota
Townie
Iota
Townie
Townie

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Iota »

I still see pi as the best option. It's worth noting that the lurker-upsilon wagon started after I pointed out pi's blatent scumminess. The fact that upsilon's equally obvious lurking only started bothering people
after
I pointed out pi's scumminess is suspicious.

That said, 853 does sort of ring true a bit, and beta looks town for having the guts to explain a lurker vote. 858, on the other hand, makes no sense to me. Could you be more specific?

@omicron- not sure what you're referring to about nu. There were several scummy people so it's possible I didn't vote him because there were better targets. Honestly not sure.
Iota, you Jane.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Max »

Theta is being replaced now so YAY
Upsilon
Upsilon
Townie
Upsilon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Upsilon »

I shall just wait then until i am given what i am meant to defend myself against. Is there anything besides my predecessor not being active? This is all your basing a lynch on?

@Beta&Zeta. Insincere excuses aside your replacement is brought to you by leprechauns. There should be no more prolonged activity problems due to ill weather.

However I expect there to be more reasons for a vote when your player count is slashed by half than "PlayerX is lurking!" Instead of lynching my predecessor, why did you not consider a replacement to actually garner some actual reads and avoid a mislynch? Please. Tell me you have something more to base your vote on than inactivity?

@Mu. Why have you voted Beta?

As said will read when i get the opportunity. Until then ive only read the guts of two pages. :(

Huzzah on the last replacement. Welcome to the game Theta.
Mu
Mu
Townie
Mu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Mu »

@Mu. Why have you voted Beta?
at first it was gut but then he pulled that terrible "MAYBE THE SNOWSTORM IS A LIE" attack sealed it
Beta
Beta
Townie
Beta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Beta »

Mu wrote: that terrible "MAYBE THE SNOWSTORM IS A LIE" attack
reading comprehension isn't your strong point, I take it
Theta
Theta
Townie
Theta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Theta »

Upsilon wrote:Welcome to the game Theta.
Hi.

Who are we lynching then?
Theta
Theta
Townie
Theta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:50 am

Post by Theta »

Wow. Dead game is dead.

I get lost with all the names looking the same. Someone tell me who the scum is.

I like that I have a nice swirly avatar.
Omicron
Omicron
Townie
Omicron
Townie
Townie

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Omicron »

Waiting on some reasons as to why Upsilon was scummy other than inactivity.
Zeta
Zeta
Townie
Zeta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:33 am

Post by Zeta »

Omicron wrote:Waiting on some reasons as to why Upsilon was scummy other than inactivity.
The many unfulfilled promises of activity is what makes Upsilon cross a line between lurkertown and lurkerscum.

I'm willing to give the replacement a chance but so far not impressed. I'm still open minded though.
Beta
Beta
Townie
Beta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Beta »

Zeta wrote:The many unfulfilled promises of activity is what makes Upsilon cross a line between lurkertown and lurkerscum.
this, plus what I said about the excuse.
Zeta
Zeta
Townie
Zeta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Zeta »

We have two lynches. If we're going to lynch Upsilon, it should be the second lynch to give the replacement a chance.

unvote, vote: Pi
Alpha
Alpha
Townie
Alpha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Alpha »

@theta, you can also read Mu, who is obvscum.
Theta
Theta
Townie
Theta
Townie
Townie

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Theta »

Alpha wrote:@theta, you can also read Mu, who is obvscum.
Just did. Scum or not, (s)he's rather useless.

Can we lynch Zeta too?

vote: Zeta
Upsilon
Upsilon
Townie
Upsilon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by Upsilon »

@Zeta. You have still not fully explained why you preferenced a lynch over replacement. It seems to me you considered Upsilon1 an easy lynch.
FoS Zeta

HoS Beta

@Beta you seem to be backing up whatever Zeta says, almost like a tag team. I loathe tag teams. But try to add distance but saying you have your own point about the snowstorm Upsilon1 experienced being a lie. You are wrong. Yet you are acting like you are right.
Also Beta blatantly ignored my asking what the case was against me. Apart from it being very rude, if Iota had not pointed it out then it may have been forgotten and they could have slipped off my wagon if another one looked promising without many questions raised. In short i have not liked your actions specifically because its a weak vote, considering Upsilon1 was replaced and secondly your still sticking to your weak reasons behind it in regards to myself when i have been in the game all of three real time days and just havent had the chance to sit down yet. But i assure you, i will make time.

unvote, vote Beta
until further notice.

@Theta. I have no idea who we're lynching. The vibe i got was that i was for the noose because my predecessor was a lurker. I hope to change this as RAG week here has just ended and i should have more time on my hands. Maybe later today.... 7.30 am. Just home, not good. i need a nap frist.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”