Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia (Over)

DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Oj, no it's just my general feeling of your play. Either way it's good.

If Kise doesn't hammer, these are the outcomes:

DLA town sees Oj scum, Kise town
DLA scum sees Oj town, Kise town
Oj town sees DLA scum, Kise town
Oj scum sees DLA town, Kise town
Kise town sees DLA unsure, Oj unsure
Kise scum isn't an option.

All see Elli as town.

---

So, as I know I'm town, I'll have a clear reading of scum on Oj, but unfortunately that isn't enough.
I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for Kise not hammering.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Kise »

No I'm not going to hammer but I still need time to look at things. My net screwed up last night and I'm at the library but by tonight I should be able to look over things and reevaluate if need be.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Kise »

Ellibereth wrote:This is ovah: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 67#2125567
I see scum giving up!!!!
Lol.

@Elli - I guess with DLA we need to determine if SC did consent to being bussed and what hope the scum team would need for using DLA to ensure their victory. With OJ, it's in plain sight that her and SC were far from enemies, plus her townread on him and Budja vote on the day we lynched SC seem suspect.

There were ALOT of things I overlooked about DLA due to believing he hinted at being the mason. I'm kicking myself in the head and there's no reason I should be angry at him. I'll have to also iso read him from when I thought he hinted at being mason and up to now so I can assess the times when he said something I cringed at.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 am

Post by dramonic »

The Thirtininth Votecount: Last Ditch.

Ojanen (1): Kise
DLA (2): Ojanen, Ellibereth

Not Voting (1): DLA

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

deadline is in 2 days!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Vote: Ojanen

Well played, wouldn't have guessed that it was you earlier =)
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Unvote
FLASH OF GREEN
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Well it's a small grim satisfaction that I got this right but that doesn't seem to be close to winning the game yet. :(

Another DLA post that should make you cringe: his
only
post on the day Budja was lynched:
DarkLightA wrote:Sorry for the inactivity. I've been here, just not found anything to write

(...)

I'm kind of unsure here... Budja and Ojanen are definitely the most scummy, I feel.
With Kise coming next..

---

Oh, whatever.. Budja is definitely the most scummy.

Hammer Vote: Budja
The mother of all quickhammers.
And next day on innocent tones, while he was the one who had ended the day:
DLA wrote:Ditto. No lynch is clearly the best for today. I just think we shouldn't jump through days. The previous day was a perfect example of that.
Look at today, btw.
DLA wrote: Kise is scum.
DLA wrote:Kise, please extend on that statement.
I've got a theory, but I'm holding it until after your post.
DLA wrote:Okay, I'm convinced. Kise's post was just enough to make me understand.
Vote: Kise

And we are NOT having another night. Period.
DLA wrote:Kise, the reason is that before I had no clue as to who was scum, but now it's quite obvious.
DLA wrote:
unvote
DLA wrote:Sorry, kinda forgot about this game =P Had to start up open 206.
Anyway, I'm still stuck here, not sure who to decide on. I'm vanilla myself, but if you don't wanna believe that then that's your problem.
Leaning towards Ojanen, but not enough to vote.
I wrote:DLA, so my case against you changed your mind from being convinced it's Kise to stuck and leaning Oj?
DLA wrote: Oj, no it's just my general feeling of your play. Either way it's good.
First of all, notice that theory disappearing. Mind elaborating what that was, DLA?
Second of all, look how he's trying to avoid OMGUS.
He says my case didn't change his mind from being convinced Kise is scum, it's my "general play". Well look at that, all I posted between him being convinced of Kise scum and him unvoting suddenly was the aggressive case on him.
Also, he ignored this:
I wrote:In any case, can you remember on what gave you the townvibes on Neto on D1, DLA, as opposed to the game you had shared a month earlier with him?
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Kise, I really hope you do get the time for some rereading and stuff. You noticed yourself that your memory was off on the argument you accompagnied your vote on me with.
I skimmed the first 40 pages on a fast reading technique to get almost certain it's DLA a couple of days ago and it was just so so so obvious when looking at the stuff in context again, incredibly far more than from the isos that it's very frustrating if I don't get you guys to listen to me now or look at it yourself.

DLA is scum, because
both
Netopalis and Serial protect him, and sometimes lightly distance, but only if he's under attack, and then forget about it. It's obvious scumbuddy stuff.
DLA distances from Serial, but only after Serial and himself have both been attacked hard already D2, and then diverts next morning.
He puts his vote D3 on Serial but then diverts to Kise when it looks the wagon could get up there. The only point he's ever used against Serial is that Neto defended him. Out of the blue he goes "I actually think SC might be town.. Neto defended him a bit too much. In that case, there may be a scum who has fooled us all.. " and then votes Kise.
Later hops suddenly back to SC without explanation. I haven't had time to check the momentums there but I bet there's something that would come out as an obvious scum motive, because there has been for everything else.
Almost all of the "spontaneous" stuff - if you look at it in context it almost always has very rational scum motive. Derailing, going with the flow after scumbuddy is under heavy fire, retreating back, backpedaling after getting attacked himself for some read etc.

As to why would DLA distance from Serial - well bloody hell, just look at under how much pressure Serial was for almost the whole game, it makes sense in the way bussing always makes sense when demise seems to be looming before the end of the game.
I don't believe Serial would have any ego problems of consenting himself to bussing, other than that I'm not sure what Kise means with the consent. He's a team first guy, and almost everyone was very suspicious of him.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Alright.
Unvote

No hammer yet plz Elli. Also, that was very risky man. You shouldn't put anyone in hammering range in lylo to confirm another player.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Kise wrote:Alright.
Unvote

No hammer yet plz Elli. Also, that was very risky man. You shouldn't put anyone in hammering range in lylo to confirm another player.
Hahaha, I was close to 100% sure you were town. I would do it again. :P
Still looking through...slowly...
FLASH OF GREEN
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Kise »

Ojanen wrote:Look at the above Neto read in this game. His calling of Neto town for the style of his posts here makes not the slightest sense in light of this meta, his call in the earlier newbie game that proved correct there.
:o
Ojanen wrote:These are all stances from Serial on DLA's scumminess or related things I found relevant, and haven't left out anything negative, DLA is fairly in the backround in Serial's commentary of the game.
Serial catch up wrote:DLA and saber are both too random to call. They look like lynchbait, especially with the suspicion they get.
Yeah, I
could
see SCum dropping his partner (let's say DLA) in the same sentence with a townie (saber).
Scary Neto wrote:I will vote DLA if the vote count shows that it would not put him in the danger zone.
Wow, I probably was too fixated on SC and hewitt to consider how this implicates DLA.
DLA wrote:So, what do you guys think. I think that SC is obv-scum..
DLA wrote:I'm deciding to recide with SC, he seems to have a genuine reason, so I'm left with two. Shotty and Kiku.
Vote: Kikuchiyo
How could you easily forget about the connection
you saw
that said if Neto flips scum, CSL (SC) is his partner? Kiku's hammer was a hammer on scum in the end..
Ellibereth wrote:This is ovah: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 67#2125567
I see scum giving up!!!!
Ojanen wrote:I saw that too :)
This is not the only time I've noticed
he's lurking over Little Italy
without posting since the unvote btw.
DarkLightA wrote:Sorry, kinda forgot about this game =P Had to start up open 206.
The math ain't adding up here. Somebody's lying. DLA, you still commented on
what exactly made you think I was scum, then what makes you begin to lean towards voting OJ BEFORE I didn't hammer you.

I'm surprised at myself for reconsidering my stance but DLA isn't looking too good lately. I can only hope that I'm not subconsciously trying to get back at DLA for inadvertently making me think he was mason. :idea: Chances are that if there's no lynch today, Elli is gone. Do you all think we need the next day phase to keep going or should there be a lynch before deadline?
I really want to see some answers from you DLA because there's a lot that you've skipped.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Ojanen »

I like the quickhammer hindering cushion of 4-man endgame with 2 confirmed innocents. But obviously above all we just need to lynch the scum and you need to be able to have the time to evaluate the facts, be it for tomorrow or for the person surviving the night for an additional gameday then.
I'm likely on low to no access for the next 20 hours (will probably lock myself up in a place that has mafiascum blocked).
DLA, are you in any other games at the moment?
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:08 am

Post by DarkLightA »

dramonic wrote:
The Twentyseventh Votecount: Dead End

Budja (2): Serial, Ojanen
SC (5): DLA, Ellibereth, Budja, Farside, Kise

Not Voting (1): DedicatedScribe

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline is the 23th at 23:59!

The day way was blurry, more than the last two, more than the night before... Someone, a stir, and then someone else.

Wait, when did SC get killed?

His feet are surrounded in various tools you'd expect to find on a mafioso... Cards, a revolver, cyanide...

Sleep... must... make it to bed...

SerialClergyman was lynched! He was a [/color]
Mafia Goon

Night will last until the 24th at 23:59!

Question: Is the fact the writing style somewhat inconsistent annoying you people? Because if so, I'll just stick to normal writing (like night 1)
Enough said. From 22th Jan.

-----

Not in any other games, Ojanen, but modding one.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:24 am

Post by DarkLightA »

And my plan, which disappeared suddenly, wasn't a plan, it was just a thing to pressure Kise. Unfortunately it backfired.

-----

Anyway. Remember this Kise and Elli:

The one of Ojanen and me who is town, knows that the other is scum.

That's vital.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:06 am

Post by DarkLightA »

i.e. For the one who's scum it'll be vital for a win to prove the scumminess of the town player.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Kise »

What do you want to do Elli? I just thought that it could be possible I'll get killed too, so I won't say anything that will have an influence if there's going to be another day phase after this. If you think we need tomorrow, then say much to influence neither.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Ellibereth »

I want DLA to anwser all the question directed at him.
I'll decide upon that. (Yes, I have an opionion ready...)
FLASH OF GREEN
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Kise »

Sometimes, I don't even think DLA is reading our posts.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

DarkLightA wrote:And my plan, which disappeared suddenly, wasn't a plan, it was just a thing to pressure Kise. Unfortunately it backfired.

-----

Anyway. Remember this Kise and Elli:

The one of Ojanen and me who is town, knows that the other is scum.

That's vital.
^^^ I also think he thinks we're idiots. :(
DLA, ANWSER OUR QUESTIONS? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE?
FLASH OF GREEN
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Ojanen »

DLA wrote:Enough said. From 22th Jan.
With the context of both scum protecting DLA and both DLA and Serial heavily linked to Neto, not nealy enough said. From 7th December:
DLA wrote:
farside22 wrote: Lets see if I lynch DLA I may get a read if he comes up scum to those who did not vote on him. If I lynch CSL or elibereth and either come up scum I look to those who ignored them.
IE: scum predictable
There happens to be something called 'bussing' as well, you know..
DLA wrote:And my plan, which disappeared suddenly, wasn't a plan, it was just a thing to pressure Kise. Unfortunately it backfired.

Ohh, it was
pressure
again :D
You saying that you're totally convinced Kise is scum and voting for him in mylo, so you were just gambiting and testing the waters, nothing serious to see there?
Reminds me of D3, when you got off Serial to Kise saying you believe it's Kise+x and then back on Serial, and when questioned explained that oh nevermind, the Kise vote was just for added pressure.

DLA wrote:Not in any other games, Ojanen, but modding one.
Yeah, I thought likely so from googling.
In that light this
should smell fake to others too.
It does happen that people forget games when they're in many of them, or are completely sucked in by rl or similar. DLA "forgot" his only game close to deadline in endgame situation the moment I layed my case against him, while continuing to come back several times to the site to mod his game and /in for new games.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:37 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Okay, give me a list of questions and I'll answer them all honestly.
DarkLightA
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
DarkLightA
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 am

Post by DarkLightA »

Ojanen wrote:
should smell fake to others too.
It does happen that people forget games when they're in many of them, or are completely sucked in by rl or similar. DLA "forgot" his only game close to deadline in endgame situation the moment I layed my case against him, while continuing to come back several times to the site to mod his game and /in for new games.
It's my first modding game. And I found this one again when searching through my watched topics. :roll:
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:14 am

Post by dramonic »

dramonic wrote:
The fortieth Votecount: I Smell A Corpse!

Ojanen (1): DLA
DLA (1): Ojanen

Not Voting (2): Ellibereth, Kise

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

deadline is in 13 hours!
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Kise »

@Elli - I'm about to flip a coin here, it's tough at this point. OJ is showing some very good points against DLA despite how I viewed her connection to SC. I'll be back, like, right at deadline. I'll either hammer whoever you pick or let no lynch happen, which could actually be a good thing.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Urghal.
Same position. Too lazy to quote anything.
Gut says Oj, Logic seems to point DLA, I most likely will vote for one or the other before deadline.
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Open Games”