Open 205 - Medical Mafia - Game Over Too Soon?

DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:32 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

mykonian wrote:
DiscoRoboto wrote:I never denied having responsibility, nice way to twist my words.

There is never anything too unlikely to be true. NEVER. Things can be 'far-fetched' but that doesn't make it less possible.

and about your comment regarding adding suspicion around people, just wow. Just... wow.
This way you just add more suspicion around me, looker, or whoever while it shouldn't be there.
It shouldn't be there? How subjective can it get?
If I can lay it on the table, people can judge for themselves if it should be there or not, that's nothing for you to judge.
Besides, how should it not be there? It's a thought, it really happened, there's no twisting (even if there was it should be there but more as a point against me rather then a point against you), so what's the problem here? Why should it not be open as a suggestion/option?
You want to play, disco? Lets see who can post the most shit about each other... And no, it is
your explanation
not what happened.

Then you prefer to post your explanation, letting the others out (until I posted them), while it is less likely, by far. When I call you on this, you fail to take responsibility for it. You just posted it. You didn't mean anything with it. Lol. In your words: wow, just... wow.

What are you hiding?
Reformulate post please.

Vote Count #7

XScorpion (2) - kyle99, SaintKerrigan
Looker (1) - XScorpion
mykonian (1) - Light
SaintKerrigan (1) - mykonian
Light (1) - Looker
DiscoRoboto (1) - Mindgamer

Not Voting (2) - danny135, DiscoRoboto

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Xonar!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 am

Post by Looker »

There's no way I'm reading all that. It looks...angry.

@XScorpion: What is your take on Disco "Nigga Please" Roboto?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:36 am

Post by mykonian »

Mindgamer, I know how looker plays. I don't know how those games went.
DiscoRoboto
Also, nobody noticing me might just be because I'm playing this game correctly? I don't know, but people noticing you (because i.e. a danny wagon) is usually a bad thing.
:!:
No, no, no. You want people to notice you. A good townie is always on the lookout for scum, and you want other people to notice your finds. What could possibly be wrong with being noticed? That's how a scum thinks. Quite a big slip from you here, DiscoRoboto. Over 9000 scumpoints for you!
here, mindgamer moves from annoying to town.

Disco, first, mindgamer is right. Second, if you are town, this is wrong. This is why scum wins so much, by hiding. Town wants the whole game to be active, talking, not hiding. You prefer hiding, I see.
DiscoRoboto
Why am I towny? I don't know, because I haven't really been scummy for as far as I can tell.
Again you're thinking with the mindset of a scum. A townie is scumhunting, posting quality content et cetera. A townie does not care how he looks like, he cares about finding scum. But you are thinking that not doing scummy things makes you look like town. Huh? Seriously, when I'm playing a game where I'm town, like this game, I'm thinking 'how can I find that darn scum!'. Not: 'Have I been scummy this game?'.

Unvote. Vote: DiscoRoboto

Serious vote. You're thinking like a scum.
and now it is a serious bandwagon:
unvote vote DiscoRoboto
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:41 am

Post by mykonian »

DiscoRoboto wrote:
I have never admitted or said to have 'chosen' the theory, I'm simply laying it on the table.

Why am I towny? I don't know, because I haven't really been scummy for as far as I can tell. If you have objections to that, please point em out.

I always act like I have more information than I actually have, at least I hear so from others.

The two of you moving in a group is duly noted.
Bolded, you take no responsibility.

Further, you choose to lay only that possibility
on the table
(I am sure this is Dutch, not English), while waiting for others to add the other possibilities.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 am

Post by mykonian »

DiscoRoboto wrote:
I'm personally not sure on wether we should actually do a circle or not, so I would like the people to speak.
Any comments on doing a circle or not? If yes, what do you think about doing a majority vote?
Why are you afraid to tell what you think here? Waiting for what the rest thinks, so you can agree? Obv hiding scum here.
DiscoRoboto wrote:I agree with individual night actions.

On my suspicions, I don't really trust Light but I'm not really going to pressure/commit to him yet.

@the comment on mindgamers scum claim, I played multiple games with him, and it's just part of his playstyle... sarcasm, I guess. but seriously, scumhunting = voting someone who claimed 2x scum?
Don't know what to think about that.
Post edited and more fencesitting bolded. this is becoming a trend.
DiscoRoboto wrote:Mykonian stop bugging Saint, it's getting us nowhere since you started it and it's the prime example of psuedo-scumhunting.

I heard light say 'you know what your role does etc' this is not true. What if you are a killing role and target the same target as the normal doctor, and nothing happens. what do you know now?

unvote
gonna retreat my vote... for now. I want to keep options open.

@Light, what exactly about Mindgamers post makes you think he's one of the townies?
Disco, why are you defending StK. Is this because you
know
him to be town? Or is he your scumbuddy?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 am

Post by mykonian »

Disco, why are you only suspecting the players that are most in the attention? (looker, me)

Don't they get most attention because they take risks, because they have made 70 of the 178 in this thread, brought by far the most information into this thread?

Are you too stupid to understand, or are you just trying to get a lynch that suits you?
Mindgamer
Mindgamer
Goon
Mindgamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Mindgamer »

DiscoRoboto wrote:
No, no, no. You want people to notice you. A good townie is always on the lookout for scum, and you want other people to notice your finds. What could possibly be wrong with being noticed? That's how a scum thinks. Quite a big slip from you here, DiscoRoboto. Over 9000 scumpoints for you!
Once again you're pulling it out of context.

Sure I want people to notice my finds, but my finds is surely not a direct part of my actions, is it? It's a report after analyzing said actions and other peoples actions.
What's wrong with being noticed? Well, it does distract attention from other players. It's only logical for someone who got a Town role PM to not want attention diverted to him, right?
People paying attention to my finds is a whole different plane, and you know that. You're ignoring common sense to put me in a black light. Not paying attention means that your posts aren't being read? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. If 'nobody pays attention to you' in the way I posted, it obviously means not paying attention to a persons scumminess because that attention is better used for other causes. Not implying that you should ignore a person because he's looking Town, I'm implying that scummy players deserve more attention.
Again you're thinking with the mindset of a scum. A townie is scumhunting, posting quality content et cetera. A townie does not care how he looks like, he cares about finding scum. But you are thinking that not doing scummy things makes you look like town. Huh? Seriously, when I'm playing a game where I'm town, like this game, I'm thinking 'how can I find that darn scum!'. Not: 'Have I been scummy this game?'.
Seriously now Mindgamer? Do you even read what you're posting?
If somebody asks me a question I answer it. Now you're pretending like I'm simply saying 'I care about how other people look at me'. No, I was answering a question.
Then again, Mindgamer, do you not care about how people look at you? You say you're a Townie (obviously) and that would mean lynching you is a mislynch, that ain't profitable for Town now, is it? Of course you don't try to look scummy, even as Town, as to prevent a mislynch. Besides, you are implying that my way of thinking was 'Have I been scummy this game?', but I don't ever recall having said that that's my way of thinking. Pulling things out of your ass much?

You're quite good at subtly pulling things out of context, Mindgamer.
:shock:

What a big wall for something so simple.

In the first parapgraph you substitute the word 'notice' by 'pay attention'. :roll: Noted.

Now you're pretending like I'm simply saying 'I care about how other people look at me'. No, I was answering a question.

Same thing.

Then again, Mindgamer, do you not care about how people look at you? You say you're a Townie (obviously) and that would mean lynching you is a mislynch, that ain't profitable for Town now, is it? Of course you don't try to look scummy, even as Town, as to prevent a mislynch.

Have you seen how I have been playing this game? I make myself the center of attention with my furious attack on Mykonian, and I'm not afraid to spice my posts with sarcasm. I don't care how I look, because I'm SCUMHUNTING. I'm town, so I won't slip. I'm not scum, so I won't act like scum. I have no influence on your perception of my performance. I'm 100% scumhunting, and if I get lynched, people can use my hard work to base their votes on. A townie that spends effort on 'not looking scummy' is wasting his time.

Besides, you are implying that my way of thinking was 'Have I been scummy this game?', but I don't ever recall having said that that's my way of thinking.

Yes, that's what I'm implying.

You're quite good at subtly pulling things out of context, Mindgamer.

You're quite good at defending everything with 'context', DiscoRoboto.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 am

Post by Looker »

@XScorpion: I know you disagreed with my Danny-wagon, but my Light-wagon is a good one. I think you should join. Yeah, I think you should.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:03 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Hiding? If I would be hiding I would not reply with this barrage of posts like I would do right now, would I?

I'm simply taking responsibility for what I'm doing, just throwing it out there.
Why are you afraid to tell what you think here? Waiting for what the rest thinks, so you can agree? Obv hiding scum here.
Afraid to tell what I think? It's as simple as what I said, I'm not sure wether I can agree on a circle or not, and it would be stupid to agree/disagree without having everyone compare the good sides to the bad sides, that would be jumping conclusions.
Post edited and more fencesitting bolded. this is becoming a trend.
First was more regarding to the fact that he didn't even post that much content, how can you commit to someone who hasn't posted anything? Not wanting to pressure was more regarding the fact that I prefer to pay attention to others and wait if he actually moves on to posting, if he doesn't he does deserve pressure (which would be around now, but currently I'm not going to lay a vote down, I prefer clearing myself of these suspicions first)
Disco, why are you defending StK. Is this because you know him to be town? Or is he your scumbuddy?
Defending him? I was stopping this (still) useless chit-chat. But I was straightforward with it, people like Mindgamer just jumped in and responded for StK with a comment i.e. 'A sane player'

Disco, why are you only suspecting the players that are most in the attention? (looker, me)
The fact that you guys are in the attention are irrelevant, you are looking scummy to me.
----------------------------------------------------@mindgamer
Same thing.
Wrong.
Have you seen how I have been playing this game? I make myself the center of attention with my furious attack on Mykonian, and I'm not afraid to spice my posts with sarcasm. I don't care how I look, because I'm SCUMHUNTING. I'm town, so I won't slip. I'm not scum, so I won't act like scum. I have no influence on your perception of my performance. I'm 100% scumhunting, and if I get lynched, people can use my hard work to base their votes on. A townie that spends effort on 'not looking scummy' is wasting his time.
You, the center of attention? Not quite, your attack on Myko made Mykonian the center of attention, because the attack was strong.
Wasting time by 'not looking scummy'? I disagree, it's easy to incorporate in your posts while scumhunting.
You're quite good at defending everything with 'context', DiscoRoboto.
I thank you, Mindgamer.
Xonar!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 am

Post by mykonian »

DiscoRoboto post 183 wrote:
mykonian wrote:Disco, why are you only suspecting the players that are most in the attention? (looker, me)
The fact that you guys are in the attention are irrelevant, you are looking scummy to me.
And by pure chance, these two are the largest bandwagons, and with the most scumhunting players. You make a very convincing point, Disco.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 am

Post by mykonian »

Looker, we have scum here, I would like you to take a look at it.
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:14 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

In the first parapgraph you substitute the word 'notice' by 'pay attention'. Rolling Eyes Noted.
How would you define ignoring then? I define it as not paying attention to something.
Xonar!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:19 am

Post by mykonian »

it is noted that Disco only gets really active when he is under attack...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Looker »

No! It's
DULY
noted!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Well obviously I have to defend myself, I could also just keep hiding like Kyle/Danny/Light are doing and stroll into lategame. Besides, I have time, so why would I not take the time to defend myself? I don't think it's that bad to be active, it only increases your chance to get information out of me, right?
Xonar!
DiscoRoboto
DiscoRoboto
Goon
DiscoRoboto
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 am

Post by DiscoRoboto »

Looker wrote:No! It's
DULY
noted!
No hating, I love to say that :(
Xonar!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Looker »

Nigga please

lmfao
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:47 am

Post by mykonian »

DiscoRoboto wrote:Well obviously I have to defend myself, I could also just keep hiding like Kyle/Danny/Light are doing and stroll into lategame. Besides, I have time, so why would I not take the time to defend myself? I don't think it's that bad to be active, it only increases your chance to get information out of me, right?
uhm, disco, when will you start giving information, in stead of continiously waiting for other people to do something?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Looker »

Apparently not now. (Hi-five's Mykonian under the table)
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Meh, Disco could be scum, but he's defending himself fairly well and I would still be much happier with an XScorpion lynch. I could possibly be persuaded to go with a Disco lynch, but I'd be much happier with an XScorpion lynch atm.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by mykonian »

Looker wrote:Apparently not now. (Hi-five's Mykonian under the table)
a: I really want to know how high your table is.
b: what are we doing under the table
c: he is sort of excused, it is quite late for him

d:
Kyle
you haven't understood a thing of what has just been posted. What a horrible post.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by kyle99 »

mykonian wrote:d:
Kyle
you haven't understood a thing of what has just been posted. What a horrible post.
*sigh* Possibly, I did a quick reread after getting home and that's what I made of it. I'll do a reread later when I'm less tired.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by mykonian »

DiscoRoboto wrote:Well obviously I have to defend myself,
I could also just keep hiding like Kyle/Danny/Light are doing and stroll into lategame.
Besides, I have time, so why would I not take the time to defend myself? I don't think it's that bad to be active, it only increases your chance to get information out of me, right?
LOL. Seriously, Disco, this is too funny. And you don't even get the joke.

But seriously, just generally pointing at the lurkers when you are under pressure? You are seriously scum looking for a way out.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Looker »

But who's your partner, though?! Is it...XScorpion...? (tee hee)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

danny135 is being replaced.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020

Return to “Completed Open Games”