evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 am

Post by evilsnail »

Yeah, I agree that the mason should claim. I just had a gut feeling it was you.
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:28 am

Post by yawetag »

Barring any objections, the Mason should claim very quickly. We should still give some time for a counterclaim, though, before jumping on the first claim. If there is a counterclaim, each claim should give reasons to either show or help sway their claim is true. Once a mason is found, they lead the town.
"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." --Winston Churchill
"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all." --John F. Kennedy

Typically only on during the evenings.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Shrinehme »

I was thinking requesting the Mason to claim, but I figured that, since no one had mentioned it, there must have been a good strategical reason why... I was trying to figure that out. :?

But I agree with it, anyway, since I can't think of a real disadvantage.

I am not the Mason.

I was under the impression that Tracker is the Mason.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:11 am

Post by The Tracker »

Sorry Shrine, I'm not Mason either.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

Yes, I have a wiki page. No, I'm not linking you to it.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 am

Post by evilsnail »

As was probably already clear, I'm also not the mason. Shrinehme, why did you think The Tracker the mason?
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

evilsnail wrote:Shrinehme, why did you think The Tracker the mason?
I held off on saying why until I heard Tracker confirm. Didn't want scum using what I said to back a fake-claim...

Anyway.

Based off of one of Fate's posts Day 1... his reaction to my offense on Tracker mainly: here, where he attacked me for [what I thought was] very poor and not very well-thought-out reasoning, all in Tracker's defense. I thought it was scummy at the time, but after Fate flipped, I'd thought it was Mason-Mason defense..

Also there's this post. Which was extremely weird to me. He avoids the question, which, again, I kind of thought was scummy. But it makes sense if Tracker and Fate were Masons...
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Well it looks like Cdubs is the Mason, doesn't it? Just great...we got a VI as a Mason.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

The thing that concerns me though is this... http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 59#2102459

Is what Cdubs said when Reckoner scoped out "trust" lists to make narrowing the Mason down easier.

Did he lie to avoid being caught?
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

EBWOP.

Upon re-reading that page, I'd just found that Dana had posted one also! Cat was replaced by Yawetag [he says this in following post too].

Is this why you thought Yawetag was Mason, EvilSnail?
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by yawetag »

Oh, well. I couldn't get a fake claim out of scum.
I am the last Mason.
I'll hold proof (of which I have some) until there's a counterclaim or you put me on the noose.

With that said, what's our next course of action? I can run some numbers, but I don't know if it's worth it.
"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." --Winston Churchill
"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all." --John F. Kennedy

evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Post by evilsnail »

evilsnail wrote:Yeah, I agree that the mason should claim. I just had a gut feeling it was you.
I knew yawetag was the remaining mason, because there are some pretty clear breadcrumbs. There's the dana thing and another really obvious one. I only said this because I cottoned on to the fact that yawetag was trying to elicit a fake claim.

Shrinehme and The Tracker, I'd like you to reevaluate your suspicions now that you know yawetag is the last mason.

I think what we do now depends on cdubs. If cdubs posts, I think we should lynch The Tracker. If not, we should No Lynch.
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:28 pm

Post by yawetag »

evilsnail wrote:I think what we do now depends on cdubs. If cdubs posts, I think we should lynch The Tracker. If not, we should No Lynch.
The bad part is that he's active on the site. He posted 3 hours ago in another game. cdubs, if you're lurking, you need to post; not posting right now is the worst thing you can do. No matter your alignment, you're going to die tonight by modkill.

evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by evilsnail »

Yeah, I know. He's in some newbie game. I don't understand why he's not posting. It doesn't make sense from any perspective.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Things got off to a much slower start that third day. The realization that they had gone from 12 to just five in two days weighed heavily on all of them. Despite their record of success, the remaining Good Guys knew that they still had a pair of killers among them, and a wrong move here would be disastrous.

Second Votecount of Day 3

1. yawetag (0):
2. The Tracker (0):
3. cdubs (0):
10. Shrinehme (0):
11. evilsnail (0):

Players not voting: yawetag, The Tracker, cdubs, Shrinehme, evilsnail

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
Deadline: February 25 @ 11:59PM CST

cdubs has been prodded, as requested.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 am

Post by evilsnail »

Thanks!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Papa Zito »

evilsnail wrote:@MOD: Is it possible to get a prod on cdubs? I looked over the rules, but it wasn't clear to me whether prods are done in BaM games. Probably not, but I figured I'd give it a shot.
I have no issue with doing prods on request.

yawetag wrote:Mod: Am I correct in that a 1/1/1 situation at night can lead to a town win, using my crossfire example?
If the game enters a 1/1/1 state during the night, and the two mafia factions target each other, then the next day will start at 1/0/0, which fulfills the town win condition.

The town wincon is a little weird because of flavor, sorry about that. It's based on numbers, not voting. Sans flavor, the town wincon is:
The town wins when the mafia and werewolf factions have been removed from the game, and at least one town member remains.

yawetag wrote:Also, if we're in a 1/1/1 situation and maf and wolf targets the townie
In this case the day would start at 0/1/1 and the game would end in a town loss, mafia-werewolf draw. Again, flavor muddies this (lesson learned here):
A faction member must still be alive for that faction to win outright.
0/1/1 would result in the two remaining factions going immediately to night, then cross-killing each other, resulting in a draw. Assuming both players send in an action, of course.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
cdubs
cdubs
Townie
cdubs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:12 am

Post by cdubs »

OH WOW hey guys sorry I very much forgot about this game I deleted my message with the link to it. Here I am. I'll read through all that has happened and give you guys my thoughts.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:43 am

Post by evilsnail »

Good. I had a whole post planned analysing cdubs's activity level and what it said about his alignment, but I'm not sure it's meaningful now.

We have three days before the deadline, so I'm going to upgrade to a vote. I'm pretty much sure The Tracker is scum anyway.

Vote: The Tracker

Still would like The Tracker and Shrinehme to post their thoughts now that yawetag has claimed.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Not so sure I believe yawetag to be completely honest. His gambit appeared to look a bit like rolefishing to me, actually...

Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

The Tracker wrote:Not so sure I believe yawetag to be completely honest. His gambit appeared to look a bit like rolefishing to me, actually...
Role-fishing for... what? The Mason? I wanted the Mason to claim also. Was I also role-fishing? You you don't believe Yawetag, then who is the Mason? Cdubs?

I think this post is scummy.
Shrinehme
Shrinehme
Goon
Shrinehme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Shrinehme »

evilsnail wrote:Still would like The Tracker and Shrinehme to post their thoughts now that yawetag has claimed.
I buy his claim, if that's what you mean.

I'll also back away from Cdubs today, since neither of you are really interested and the fact that he is trying to cast suspicion on Yawetag's claim when he's confirmed by Dana's post I linked to bewilders me.

I think Cdubs and Tracker are the way to go.

Vote: Tracker
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by yawetag »

The Tracker wrote:Not so sure I believe yawetag to be completely honest. His gambit appeared to look a bit like rolefishing to me, actually...
Are you counterclaiming? If not, I haven't seen anyone else do the same. As I said, I have proof of my claim. Do you want me to give it to you?

evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by evilsnail »

Though I love votes on The Tracker, we should hold off hammering until cdubs has posted his thoughts.
yawetag
yawetag
Goon
yawetag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by yawetag »

evilsnail wrote:Though I love votes on The Tracker, we should hold off hammering until cdubs has posted his thoughts.
Then it may be wise for you to remove your vote.

evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Post by evilsnail »

I suppose so, though I hardly think we need extreme caution here.
Unvote

Return to “Completed Open Games”