MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Most scum boards don't talk during the day? Does yours?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

What the fucking fuckity fuck stick are you talking about?
green shirt thursdays
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Netopalis »

I think he's still arguing against the 4-ability thing from the perspective of not being able to chat with his partner about it beforehand. He doesn't realize that we're well beyond that now.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

What does that have anything to do with my 571 or 574?
green shirt thursdays
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Netopalis »

No idea. He seems to always be about 15-20 posts behind us.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

No, I was referring to his comment that I was checking with my supposed scumbuddies during the day.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

...another misrep? Oh joy! Except now you're just pulling shit out of your ass completely instead of only partially.
green shirt thursdays
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Um...hello?

reck wrote:Unless you know they see "Hey we should make Monkey use track tonight!" and he's like "Oh fuck I can't bullshit that" so he's like "o guyz i was jk ab the claim lulz"
Why are you getting so excitable? Worried you made a slip?:)
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Netopalis »

What the crap are you going on about? This...this is bizarre.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Oh, you meant the town when you said "they see"...you should be more clear rather than using these weird phrasing and abbreviations...

I wasn't worried about proving my "powers", I would have just claimed to be roleblocked.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Grakbal?

PFbaba?

Lagaebame?

Scrabakeanceahceh?

You fakeclaimed as town and would have claimed to have been roleblocked? And you STILL don't get why we want to lynch you?

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Okay, let me try and understand what the FUCK is going on right now. Please note the bold.
Nikanor wrote:Lying isn't as scummy as you think it is. In fact, this makes me think Monkey is town (
scum would have absolutely no reason to go back on a PR claim
unless he was caught by a rolecop or something).
Reckoner wrote:Unless you know
they see
"Hey we should make Monkey use track tonight!" and he's like "Oh fuck I can't bullshit that" so he's like "o guyz i was jk ab the claim lulz"
scum = non-gender-specific they

Now, I'm going to ignore MM's huge misrep at this point, because maybe he really is that dumb. But uh. If you're not on MonkeyMan after THIS, I'm not sure what your problem is:
MonkeyMan wrote:I wasn't worried about proving my "powers", I would have just claimed to be roleblocked.
green shirt thursdays
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Nikanor 572 wrote:Lying isn't as scummy as you think it is. In fact, this makes me think Monkey is town (scum would have absolutely no reason to go back on a PR claim unless he was caught by a rolecop or something).
Actually, it is. In this case, he gets to create the WIFOM you appear to be buying right now, and he gets to do it for free. With a PR fakeclaim you have to try to fabricate a story why there is no evidence of your actions. But switching from a PR fakeclaim to a vanilla claim? Well, gee, ain't no way to prove that, is there? So he gets this WIFOM for free.

Lynch all liars, man. We're taking down monkey today.

That being said. I don't want to do it quite yet. My reason is, granted, a pretty selfish one - I haven't had much time to get down good solid content in this game and I really don't want the day to end without me having anything down because I know if I don't add anything that's one less townie pushing the game and the less townies pushing the game the easier it is for scum to do so.

Now it turns out I really was wrong about kyle. He never tried to rush a deadline lynch. Still don't like his 'I only speak when spoken to' but what are you gonna do.

Hey, kyle, any chance you have meta of you saying that before?

Thanks to Neto for being a beacon of sense for all this. I think Reck is in a similar position when you disentangle his mountain of expletives.

I think there's a pretty good chance we can catch at least one scum among people who posted in the time frame of Monkey's JOAT claim without commenting on it. Gvie me a bit to find out who those are.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by Netopalis »

FOS: Hito
. Honestly, could that have been any more along the lines of "Hey, hold up, guys, I still need to look like town today!"

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

hito wrote:I haven't had much time to get down good solid content in this game and I really don't want the day to end without me having anything down because I know if I don't add anything that's one less townie pushing the game and the less townies pushing the game the easier it is for scum to do so.
So uh... who cares? If you're confident we're lynching scum, then you're confident we're lynching scum. It doesn't matter if you have nothing down... as town, your only goal needs to be to LYNCH SCUM, not APPEAR TOWNIE.
Huge Fucking Hand... Nay, Arm of Suspicion: hito
green shirt thursdays
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Netopalis wrote:...

Grakbal?

PFbaba?

Lagaebame?

Scrabakeanceahceh?

You fakeclaimed as town and would have claimed to have been roleblocked? And you STILL don't get why we want to lynch you?
How many times do I have to repeat that I wouldn't blame "you" for lynching me. You're expecting some type of hyper defense and youre not going to get one.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

ALSO, why is Monkey's wagon analysis sooo important to do right now before the day ends? Just hammer the guy if you're sure he's town. Are you really trying to start a counter-wagon on your scum buddy this late into the day?
green shirt thursdays
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Fine. But if you're too lazy to defend yourself, Monkey, I'm not going to do it for you. I only do that when I feel that the person I'm defending is town.

kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by kyle99 »

What the hell.
unvote, vote: monkey
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

+town points for kyle
green shirt thursdays
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Reck and Neto - think about this one. I'm contending that we can use Monkey's actions to help find scum (in the sense that we can look at people's reactions to his JOAT claim). Now we don't yet know what his flip is. I'm betting scum, but I'm not sure. But the scum ALREADY know what Monkey is flipping (barring any third-party wankery of course, but they know whether or not monkey is flipping 'scum' or 'not scum'.) Now, after he flips, everyone will know what his flip was. I think you can appreciate why we really want to know what people think about Monkey before and after his flip.

This isn't about 'looking townie' vs. 'lynching one scum'. This is 'lynching one guy who is probably scum right now' or 'trying to find all of the scum as soon as possible.' Unless you're trying to contend that Monkey is the only scum and when we lynch him we win, I don't see why it's so controversial that I want to lynch him, but not yet.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

But your overall vibe of your post wasn't "Hey guys, let's take a moment and talk", it was "I don't look townie enough yet".
green shirt thursdays
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Guys I'm flipping town.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

xRECKONERx wrote:But your overall vibe of your post wasn't "Hey guys, let's take a moment and talk", it was "I don't look townie enough yet".
It's not about 'looking townie', it's about 'being townie.' I know some players think that, if they have a town role PM, that automatically means that whatever they do is a townie action. I am not one of those people. Regardless of whether Monkey is a misylnch or a scumlynch, I've had next to nothing to do with it. I've been dead weight for the town either way. The fact that I like who we're stringing up doesn't mean I can say 'HEY, GUESS IT'S COOL THAT I DID JACK SHIT TODAY BECAUSE THINGS HAPPENED HOW I WANT THEM TO'.

I'm a little peeved that I finally sat down and tried to figure out what I could do to be useful to the town today (wagon analysis and questioning to it's prime suspects) and then kyle decided to just end it after I literally just said that I wanted to get something useful in.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

If Monkey flips town I will LOL.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”