Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

@Oman- What was the reason for your vote on Elli?
@Colbalt- What would make you think there would be a mechanic that would harm scum if they lied? Wouldn't that hurt the scum too much (especially if we had people like you :P). What would you think would happen if the mod didn't know they were lying? Wouldn't they HAVE to bus if asked "Who do you think is scum?"
@CMAR- Is there any specific reason you think The Inquisition meant to say "What role would it be" Instead of "What fruit would it be"? To me it just looks like a simple mistake, why do you think otherwise?
@DDD- Why do you think CMAR is so scummy?
@DoS- Do you beleive Elli's statement that the reason for his abstaining was because of his role?
@Elli- Why did your role cause you to abstain on the first voting stage, not any of the rest, and before we even had a night phase? (Note: If this would cause you to claim or give too much useful info about your role please don't answer)
@Farside- Do you beleive The Inquisitions claim?
@Kirby- What did you think of DDD's question? Why point the blame at The Inquisitions for his and then ignore DDDs rolefishing question?
@Neto- Why do you find the Inquisition bandwagon to be so scummy?
@Sanhora- You failed to answer your questions last stage. Any particular reason for this?
@The Inquisition- Why ask others who you think you should kill instead of making your own decisions?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Netopalis »

To all players: Since we probably shouldn't lynch Inquisition, who would your second pick be and why?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by Sanhora »

@DDD - Any reason why you copied TheInquisition's questions of Stage 1 for one of your questions during Stage 2?
@Farside - You stated that you didn't like TheInquisition's questions of Stage 1, but in Stage 2 DDD used it for one of his questions. Yet, he got a town read from you for asking 'good' questions. Wanna elaborate on this?
@TheInquisition - During the first voting stage, you also reached L-1. Why didn't you claim back then and asked the questions you are asking now?
"I'm on the side of money."
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

@DDD: What's with this question to Kirbyoshi last round: If you had to describe your role as a type of apple, what apple would your role be and why? Do you think rolefishing is protown?
@TI: Why did you not claim before you were put at L1 again when I gave you the chance to?
@Oman: What do you think of Ellibereth's vague answers to his questions?
@Ellibereth: What makes you think that me and Netopolis are both scum for sure?
@Neto: Why do you say that you would hammer Ellibereth before DoS, but then vote DoS again?
@Doombunny: You didn't even mention DoS as a scumspect in your answers, why place the 2nd vote on him?
@DoS: Many of your answers last round were about TI being "scummy as hell": What do you think now that he claimed an who is your #1 scumspect now?
@Sanhora: Could you now provide answers for the questions you failed to answer last answering stage?
@Kirby: Why do you continue to ask stupid pointless questions, one of which I found very scummy (bold/underlined)?
Question Stage 1
Kirbyoshi wrote: DDD: Is your change of avatar a sign that you will lurk this game?
Doombunny: What confused you on the first page?
Dragons: Are you going to base your votes off of mainly your own questions, or other people’s questions?
Ellibereth: Why did your first post only contain a quote? Don’t you have anything to add?
Farside: Is the fact that you’re basically V/LA on weekends, combined with the fact that all 7 days of the week count in this game, going to affect your play? If so, how?
Netopalis: Why should I trust you?
Sanhora: In how many games on this site have you lived to endgame?
The Inq: Are you going to live up to your name and ask BA questions?

Question Stage 2
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Cobalt: Why did you find me scummy, and what about my play changed your mind?

Dragons: Do you think it was a good idea to ask every player the same question in QS1? Why or why not?
Farside: What the heck does “niggle” mean, and why would you even use such a word?
Netopalis: Do you think this game will favor your playstyle? Why or why not?
Sanhora: Why should Ellibereth be kept alive if she’s town?
The Inquisition: What do you think of Cobalt’s play so far?
@Farside: Can you give another quick summary of the players? Would like to see how your opinion has changed given TI's claim situation.
@Cobalt: Did you really think this:
Cobalt wrote:
Why choose to ask a question like "Are you town" instead of asking a question that actually reveals something?
It occurred to me that in this setup, scum might face a penalty for lying. So I decided to trigger it, if it exists.
What made you think this was anywhere near true?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Max »

I'll give 24 hours to next answer stage as I won't be able to update thread before then.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Oman: Your vote brought infinite degrees of sadness and wretchedness upon my soul. How do you feel about that?

CryMeARiver: Is one of your scumbuddies Netopalis? If not who?

Netopalis: Assume DoS is town. Who's scum?

Debonair Danny DiPietro, Cobalt, Doombunny, Dragons of Summer, Farside, Kirbyoshi :
Me wrote: Bv is null. Cobalt is leaning town.
Cry is Scum.
DDD is town. Doom is null. Dragons is town. Farside is null . Kirby is leaning town.
Neto is null.
San is leaning town. Inquisition is scum.
Cry wrote:@Ellibereth: What makes you think that me and Netopolis are both scum for sure?
Do you think Cryscum got nervous and outed his scumbuddy? If so, any ideas for the last member of the triad?

Sanhora: Would you anwser your questions from QS2?

The Inquisition: Why are you resigned to being lynched today?
FLASH OF GREEN
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Cobalt »

@Crymeariver: Why did you ask me the same question as Doombunny?
@Everyone else: who are your top three scum reads?
hatersgonnahate.gif
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Post by Oman »

Cobalt - What is giving you the strongest vibe right now, town or scum, just the strongest?
CryMeARiver - How do you feel the question/answer sections affect play?
Debonair Danny DiPietro - What do you feel the players require to lynch scum today?
Doombunny9 - What is your opinion on The Inquisitor
DragonsofSummer - Have you answered all questions truthfully so far?
Ellibereth - Should I have voted you?
farside22 - What question/answer do you think has been the most telling in the game so far?
Kirbyoshi - To speed a re-read, who do you think is most town?
Netopalis - To speed a re-read, who can you not get a read on?
Sanhora - What do you think of my vote on Elli?
The Inquisition - Are you nervous about the amount of votes on you?
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

To all players: Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Max »

Answer Stage 3

I'm busier than expected so can't collate them for you but you can officially start answering questions now.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?

I think your list should be as follows:

1. DragonsofSummer- I disliked her putting you at L1 on the first voting stage.
2. Sanhora - Waiting until the second voting stage isn't much better.
3. DDD - For asking questions that rolefish.

For the rest of the list I don't really know. Those are pretty much the people that I think might be scum 9other then you of course).

Why aren't you helping me lynch CryMeARiver?

I don't help you lynch CryMeARiver because I see no reason to lynch CryMeARiver.

Why did you switch your vote from TI to DOS?

Even though TI was my #1 suspect, I didn't want to see a repeat of yesterday so I voted my #2 suspect: DOS. As you can see it didn't work out that well :P

You didn't even mention DoS as a scumspect in your answers, why place the 2nd vote on him?

See above.

who are your top three scum reads?

See my answer to the first question but put The Inquisition at the top.

What is your opinion on The Inquisitor

The scummiest person. On day one he asked horrible questions, two of them rolefished.

Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?

You for putting The Inquisition at L1 so early in the game.

Anyway, sorry i had to give short answers today but I'm in a bit of a hurry and besides, thats pretty much the important stuff.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

The Inquisition: Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?

* CryMeARiver, Netopolis, Doombunny9, Sanhora, farside22, Oman, DragonsofSummer, Kirbyoshi, Cobalt, Elibereth, DDD

farside22: Why did you change from voting bv310 to saying CMAR is scum in the span on one voting phase?

* Because my vote on bv was a first vote more for punitive reasons then scuminess. Since then the evidence suggests to me that CMAR is scum and I feel no obligation to maintain a vote if I believe there to be a better choice.

Doombunny9: Why do you think CMAR is so scummy?

* Read my second question and Ellibereth’s third question, CMAR keeps making slips that suggest that he’s scum. Add to that the fact that he rides my easy vote of bv310 in the first stage and then jumps the largest wagon in his next vote and he’s scum.

Netopalis: To all players: Since we probably shouldn't lynch Inquisition, who would your second pick be and why?

* CryMeARiver, what a waste of a question

Sanhora: Any reason why you copied TheInquisition's questions of Stage 1 for one of your questions during Stage 2?

* TI asked about generic fruit I asked about apples; I also thought I was being more original than I was.

CryMeARiver: What's with this question to Kirbyoshi last round: If you had to describe your role as a type of apple, what apple would your role be and why? Do you think rolefishing is protown?

* Do you really think getting someone to link their role to a type of apple would actually give any sort of role information?

Ellibereth: Do you think Cryscum got nervous and outed his scumbuddy? If so, any ideas for the last member of the triad?

* I think that’s certainly plausible and earned Net the number two spot on my list for TI. Doombunny is my favorite for scum number three, though if it was Sanhora I wouldn’t be shocked.

Cobalt: who are your top three scum reads?

* What a waste of a question. CMAR, Net, Doombunny.

Oman: What do you feel the players require to lynch scum today?

* To listen to me (and Elibereth) instead of getting all caught up with some weaksauce arguments about rolefishing.

DragonsofSummer: Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?

* What a waste of a question. CryMeARiver and see the twenty other places where I’ve mentioned it.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

The Inquisition wrote:CryMeARiver - Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?
*As the vengeful townie, I can submit at any time a list of all players in our game in order. These people will be killed in order of what I have submitted until I reach a “wrong” person. It is wrong if I have put a third party before scum, put a power role before scum or third party, or put a townie before scum, third party or power role. Once I get something wrong, I die. Keep in mind that this means if I die after submitting my list that the first person on my list is cleared of being scum, though they could be a third party person.
DoS
Ellibereth
DDD
Sanhora
Oman
Cobalt
Farside
Doombunny
Kirbyoshi
Netopolis
CMAR
DDD wrote:@CryMeARiver: Who do you have town reads on?

Netopolis, Kirbyoshi, and Doombunny seem very protown to me
farside wrote:CMAR: Don't you think it's a bit hypocritcal calling out someone as role fishing when you, yourself asked a few questions that were role fishing as well?
Yes, I explained mine best I could (iso 10) and they were not meant to be role fishing questions
Doombunny wrote: @CMAR- Is there any specific reason you think The Inquisition meant to say "What role would it be" Instead of "What fruit would it be"? To me it just looks like a simple mistake, why do you think otherwise?
Oh there is a high chance it was a mistake, I just wanted to point it out...nevertheless, it didn't matter because if he meant to say "What fruit would it be" like he probably did, it's still rolefishing
Netopolis wrote: To all players: Since we probably shouldn't lynch Inquisition, who would your second pick be and why?
DoS: Jumping on the TI bandwagon and putting him at L1
Ellibereth wrote:CryMeARiver: Is one of your scumbuddies Netopalis? If not who?

Since I'm not scum, this question is void
BTW, I totally meant to say The Inquisition!!!!! NOT NETOPOLIS!!!! I SWEAR!!!
Cobalt wrote:@Crymeariver: Why did you ask me the same question as Doombunny?

I didn't realize it...why else would I? I just went through people's answers/questions/claim and made questions based off of that...I briefly scanned others' questions before mine and I didn't see that he had asked the same question...
Oman wrote:CryMeARiver - How do you feel the question/answer sections affect play?

It limits discussion a lot and makes it harder for me to find scumtells from other players...this makes me focus on things that might be considered minor scumtells in other games
DoS wrote:To all players: Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?

You, hopping on the bandwagon of TI and putting TI at L1
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 am

Post by Max »

Ta-Da about an hour then it's voting stage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Max wrote:Ta-Da about an hour then it's voting stage.
Mod can I just request an extension. No more then 2 hours. I have to get to work right now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Questions to me to be answered as soon as I get to work.

farside22 - Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?

*As the vengeful townie, I can submit at any time a list of all players in our game in order. These people will be killed in order of what I have submitted until I reach a “wrong” person. It is wrong if I have put a third party before scum, put a power role before scum or third party, or put a townie before scum, third party or power role. Once I get something wrong, I die. Keep in mind that this means if I die after submitting my list that the first person on my list is cleared of being scum, though they could be a third party person.

@Everyone Else: Why aren't you helping me lynch CryMeARiver?

To all players: Since we probably shouldn't lynch Inquisition, who would your second pick be and why?

@Farside - You stated that you didn't like TheInquisition's questions of Stage 1, but in Stage 2 DDD used it for one of his questions. Yet, he got a town read from you for asking 'good' questions. Wanna elaborate on this?

@Farside: Can you give another quick summary of the players? Would like to see how your opinion has changed given TI's claim situation.

farside22 - What question/answer do you think has been the most telling in the game so far?

To all players: Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Netopalis »

OOC: Can I have a few minutes to post, since you didn't compile the questions?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Max »

Okay, I'll give you until 7 (3 more hours) as I really have to go now, and then'll be the next time I can return
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Netopalis »

Netopalis - Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?

My list with reasons:

DragonsofSummer - Evasive, abrupt answers that fail to really clarify anything.

Debonair Danny DiPietro - Seems rather obsessed with lynching CMAR lately, without a great deal of reasoning

Sanhora - Lack of good responses; not that much of a loss if we lose her.

Cobalt - Failure to use questions in a productive manner is scummy.

NOTE: The following reads, with the exception of Ellibereth and myself are merely gut.

Doombunny9
CryMeARiver
Oman
farside22
Kirbyoshi
Ellibereth - While I find Ellibereth extremely scummy, the soft-claim worries me, and I wouldn't put him near the top of the list given it.
Netopalis

Because I don't find him scummy. I'd need good reasoning to find him scummy.

Neto: why did you think the inquistion had good questions during the first question phase?

With the exception of the rolefishing questions, he asks questions which at first seem to be harmless, but may later be useful in identifying trends in players' actions. Take, for example, the following:

farside22 - Which is lonelier when you play, town or scum? Why?

At first glance, this is a pretty fluffy question. However, he can use it to later judge Farside's actions - if it looks like Farside is getting bored with the game and has said that she hates playing as scum, then that might be a good scum indicator. Likewise, if she prefers playing in an informed minority, we should be able to see her interactions more clearly.

@Neto- Why do you find the Inquisition bandwagon to be so scummy?

Because I felt that, originally, the reasons were extremely weak. They've since improved, but I still find the original wagon to look extremely opportunistic. Specifically, I don't like the last half of it, because it looks as if people were just jumping on the safer wagon.

@Neto: Why do you say that you would hammer Ellibereth before DoS, but then vote DoS again?

Because Ellibereth later soft-claimed. Also, I know that pressuring Ellibereth is completely useless. You still won't get an answer, whether he's scum or town.

Netopalis: Assume DoS is town. Who's scum?

Debonair Danny DiPietro for his strange desire to lynch CMAR, who I have a fairly decent town read on and Sanhora for her evasive answers and lack of content.

Dragons of Summer, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Sanhora.

Netopalis - To speed a re-read, who can you not get a read on?

I'm having trouble getting a good read on Doombunny. My gut tells me that he's scum, but I can't yet explain why, so I haven't pushed the case. In time, I'm sure that I'll find some reason for it.

Debonair Danny DiPietro's odd continuing attack on CMAR. Also, Sanhora's lack of content.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 - Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?

CMAR: Asked a few role fishing question. Is going all over the place and seems to panic under pressure from people
Colbalt: He asked a pointless question and then signaled out DoomBunny over BV when them both said the exact same thing. So far I haven't received a response on why he did this.
Oman: Nonexsistant to lurkering. Not only did bv not ask or answer questions but now Oman asked a question but hasn't responded to the questions being asked. Lurking in this game makes it easy to hid for scum.
DDD just moved up the list as top 3 scum and here is why. I just asked him why he changed his vote and he said it was because of CMAR's comment to his question. However that question was answered before the first voting stage so his change of vote makes no sense
DOS: just feel meh about him. I get no read and I don't get a sense of any scum hunting with his questions.
middle ground
Sanhora
Neto:
Kirby:
Town:
Doombunny:
Ellibereth:
farside

You haven't given me a reason to trust or agree with your vote right now. See above for reason.

Hard to say. It is either desperate scum trying to save himself with an empty threat or town telling the truth. I haven't seen much scum hunting in his questions.
See above to the first answer.
It was the role fishing question the most that I found scummy not the pointless question of apples and oranges. TI asked about 2 role fishing question. 1 pointless fruit question, a policy lynch question toward Doom directly. So in short it was more then just the one question.
See my first answer.
adding this
TI: really uncertain even with the claim. Either a scum gambit that is desperate or he's town that asked misleading, pointless and rolefishing question. I'm leaning desperate scum.
TI: really uncertain even with the claim. Either a scum gambit that is desperate or he's town that asked misleading, pointless and rolefishing question. I'm leaning desperate scum.
CMAR: Asked a few role fishing question. Is going all over the place and seems to panic under pressure from people
Colbalt: He asked a pointless question and then signaled out DoomBunny over BV when them both said the exact same thing. So far I haven't received a response on why he did this.
Oman: Nonexsistant to lurkering. Not only did bv not ask or answer questions but now Oman asked a question but hasn't responded to the questions being asked. Lurking in this game makes it easy to hid for scum.

telling in a good way or scum way?
In a good way then all my question are informative. LOL
elibeth answer to the question about his abstain vote was telling in a protown way
Scummy question and answer:
question:
TI wrote:
CryMeARiver - If you were given one ability in addition to your own to help you win this game, what would it be and why?

answer:
CMAR wrote:
My question to Ellibereth was a fancy way of saying "who are you suspicious of"...It's not rolefishing in my mind because I'm not asking if he's a cop or anything of the sort...and its definitely not as bad as TI's questions (soon to come)...I asked my other question for two reasons: 1) I came up with the scum roleblocker question first, and thought I might as well as about a protown one as well and 2) I still don't understand the point of a protown roleblocker because if you knew who was scum PR or 3rd person party, they would be lynched so no need to block...I realize that the roleblocker question wasn't that smart, but I was just trying to balance my scum questions and my town questions

See first answer.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Ellibereth »

1. Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?
2. If you could say one thing to convince everyone else to lynch CryMeARiver, what would you say?
3. Will there every be a question you will give more then a 1 line answer to?
4. Why did your role cause you to abstain on the first voting stage, not any of the rest, and before we even had a night phase? (Note: If this would cause you to claim or give too much useful info about your role please don't answer)
5. Since we probably shouldn't lynch Inquisition, who would your second pick be and why?
6. What makes you think that me and Netopolis are both scum for sure?
7. who are your top three scum reads?
8. Ellibereth - Should I have voted you?
9. Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?
1. Cry, Neto, Cobalt, Doom, San, Oman, Farside, Kirby, DoS, DDD, Elli
2. In addition to all that has already been addressed, blatant OMGUS placement in the list for TI and placing someone who has soft-claimed a role high in the list.
3. I think there already was one earlier. So yeah.
4. :roll:
5. Cry. He's scum.
6. You're nervous as hell aren't you? Read what DDD has written, then read what I've said. Then check your Pm.
7. Cry, Neto, {Doom, Cobalt}
8. No. :(
9. cry, <- nervous as hell.
FLASH OF GREEN
The Inquisition
The Inquisition
Goon
The Inquisition
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:49 am

Post by The Inquisition »

In what game could you ever see rolefishing to get breadcrumb from town as a pro-town action?

In almost all games so long as scum can’t divine the result before the claim. Forcing scum to justify an earlier breadcrumb with the role their claiming can make things difficult and allow for more insight into a fake claim. But a town power role won’t have to do that because they’ve always had the role in mind. Scum, in general, would rather keep their options for a fake claim open as long as possible, whereas town power roles always have only one claim.

Why aren't you helping me lynch CryMeARiver?

Not worth answering.

Why ask others who you think you should kill instead of making your own decisions?

Why are you asking me an inane question? I’m not asking them to make decisions for me, jackass. I’m asking them who they would put on their list. That information is important to me. And your insistence that I’m somehow still scum when someone who takes more than 10 seconds to think will realize I’m about to confirm my towniness makes you scummy. I just have to decide if you’re more or less scummy than the rest of these nincompoops.

Since we probably shouldn't lynch Inquisition, who would your second pick be and why?

Well, I’d say whoever on my list that is just below the highest person on my list who does not die.

During the first voting stage, you also reached L-1. Why didn't you claim back then and asked the questions you are asking now?

Use your head, man. My claim is one you only make when you are preparing to use the power. If I claim, I die. I did not particularly want to die. If you’re confused on the concept, consider even if I wasn’t lynched because of my claim, I’d almost certainly be nightkilled. Because my power is instant, I was 100% going to use my power and therefore 99% going to die (leaving out the possibility that I might actually manage to put all scum first and all third parties after that but before PRs and townies)

Why did you not claim before you were put at L1 again when I gave you the chance to?

See above.

Why are you resigned to being lynched today?

I am not. Please read my claim more carefully. I’m not going to get lynched today, and that’s 100% for sure. (I suppose there could be a day roleblocker, but it seems unlikely).

who are your top three scum reads?

I’ll do you one better and tell you who my top 11 scum reads are, in order:

1. Sanhora - Might as well make the only person I will 100% kill an almost-lurker.
2. Farside22 – I think she knows I’m telling the truth. She’s too smart to actually BS about my role claim, so I think she’s doing it on purpose to act like she had no knowledge beforehand. We’ll see though!
3. Ellibereth – My guess is 3rd party for ol’ Elli here.
4. Netopolis
5. Doombunny
6. Dragon of Summer
7. Cobalt
8. Oman
9. DDD
10. Kirbyoshi
11. CryMeARiver – placed low because you guys can lynch him once I’m dead. You guys need an easy lynch target because you don’t have any time to discuss it, so I hereby declare it is CMAR. Ignore my advice at the peril of a No Lynch.

I misread the rules of this a little. No matter what, the first person dies. It’s just a question of when I reach something that is not put in order. For example, if it’s vanilla, vanilla, scum I’ll kill the two vanillas but not the scum (and I’ll die). Or, for example, if it’s 3rd party, scum then I’ll kill the 3rd party. Use logic to solve this puzzle. So for example if you see that My first choice died and was a PR and the second person did not die, you know he’s either 3rd party or scum.

Are you nervous about the amount of votes on you?

Not in the slightest. This seems like a lazy-ass question.

Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?

I haven’t committed any sort of scum-tell.
You will confess.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Max »

Without notice
The Inquisition
burst into action, as he ran across the room he drew a knife... he was running towards
Sanhora
as he reached him he slashed Sanhora's Throat then continued on his path.

People began to run away to avoid the wrath of this madman, but there was no hope for
Farside22
, who in turn let out a shrill scream as she tried to run away. Despite her attempts The Inquisition was one step ahead. He drew a bazooka and launched a missile at Farside... who was blown to the far side of the moon.

The warehouse was now smithereens meaning the town was practically destroyed (and the only building asides from houses had been destroyed). But do not worry, almost the whole town ran to their houses.
The Inquisition
was one step ahead he got his grenades and threw them into some houses. Some people were lucky enough to escape the rubble.

Ellibereth
and
Netopolis
had fallen to the grasps of the killer. Within minutes the town had reached the edge of the town and all they could see was the village burning.

Unfortunately the inquisition was still chasing them in a melodramatic fashion. He got out a sword then rode horseback to slay his few remaining foes, first it was
doombunny9

But before long
Dragons of Summer
and
Cobalt
had been killed also.

So
The Inquisition
ran to the top of a cliff, then his horse and he fell off said cliff to their certain doom

Our thoughts go to the family's of the following:

Sanhora, The Evil Host, Killed Day 1
Farside22, Sacrificial Mafia, Killed Day 1

Ellibereth, Cop, Killed Day 1

Netopalis, Vanilla Townie, Killed Day 1
Doombunny9, Vanilla Townie, Killed Day 1
DragonsofSummer, Vanilla Townie, Killed Day 1
Cobalt, Vanilla Townie, Killed Day 1

And I forgot

The Inquisition, Enraged Townie, Suicided Day 1
Cobalt
Cobalt