ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 am

Post by ortolan »

I fail to see how SOG putting people in the safezone is relevant. If he did put someone he would have put scum in the safezone; but it's not going to do anything anyway as the only remaining ways of dying are lynching and nightkilling (barring some stupid situation like the remaining scum player somehow having multiple daykills, which is just stupid. Even then, again, SOG would have told his scumbuddy who he put in the safezone- and he would have no reason to have put townies in there in the first place).
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I fail to see how SOG putting people in the safezone is relevant. If he did put someone he would have put scum in the safezone; but it's not going to do anything anyway as the only remaining ways of dying are lynching and nightkilling (barring some stupid situation like the remaining scum player somehow having multiple daykills, which is just stupid. Even then, again, SOG would have told his scumbuddy who he put in the safezone- and he would have no reason to have put townies in there in the first place).
Yeah, I didn't really get that post by Anon either...it was kind of random and out of place
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Anon »

I missed a "dont" in the last sentence. I think that the previous sentence is clear enough to express my opinion regarding what SOG said in his claim. (re: ortolan link). Anyways here is how the post should have been:
Anon wrote:
charter wrote:I think it's safe to say SOG didn't GAT anyone, that would just be idiotic on his part.

Need to reread the game again, but I want to go and look at how SOG started the last day, he must have known he was going to be lynched since he couldn't shoot, so I want to see what changed from day three I think to day four. Another thing to look at is whose kill makes the most sense for scum to make.
This is a good start.

@Crymeariver: I wouldnt believe a single thing scum said about something, so ortolan is right there. Also, I think its very unlikely, if not impossible, that SoG did indeed put somebody in the safezone. So I
dont
think something should come up of analyzing what he said.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:55 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Anon wrote:I missed a "dont" in the last sentence. I think that the previous sentence is clear enough to express my opinion regarding what SOG said in his claim. (re: ortolan link). Anyways here is how the post should have been:
Anon wrote:
charter wrote:I think it's safe to say SOG didn't GAT anyone, that would just be idiotic on his part.

Need to reread the game again, but I want to go and look at how SOG started the last day, he must have known he was going to be lynched since he couldn't shoot, so I want to see what changed from day three I think to day four. Another thing to look at is whose kill makes the most sense for scum to make.
This is a good start.

@Crymeariver: I wouldnt believe a single thing scum said about something, so ortolan is right there. Also, I think its very unlikely, if not impossible, that SoG did indeed put somebody in the safezone. So I
dont
think something should come up of analyzing what he said.
that makes more sense...but why is the post by charter saying "SoG didn't GAT anyone..." a "good start"...Also, what Ortolan link?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:57 am

Post by ortolan »

tell me you love me, why did you leave me, all alone?
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Anon »

crymeariver wrote:but why is the post by charter saying "SoG didn't GAT anyone..." a "good start".
A good start was to do this:
charter wrote:Need to reread the game again, but I want to go and look at how SOG started the last day, he must have known he was going to be lynched since he couldn't shoot, so I want to see what changed from day three I think to day four. Another thing to look at is whose kill makes the most sense for scum to make.
crymeariver wrote:Also, what Ortolan link?
Im referring to your case about Ortolan being scum taking into account what SOG said in his claim. As I said, I really dont think we can take into account what SOG said, rendering what he said about ortolan as null as it can get.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Anon »

ortolan wrote:tell me you love me, why did you leave me, all alone?
wat
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:03 am

Post by ortolan »

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, ok Anon...I guess I'll answer that last question, even though it seems rather scummy to ask...

I'm guessing your referring to if we vote a no lynch...That depends who the scum is...if its Ortolan (which I think it is), he would probably vote Charter just because Anon and I are the ones who have thought he was scum and he wouldn't want to make it obvious...

If you or Anon was scum, you'd probably leave me alive since I have town reads on both of you as of now...You'd probably leave Ortolan alive since he would attack me right away...so you'd probably kill each other...

Also, what was with that last post Orto?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:41 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I've hereby eliminated Anon from my possible scumlist due to these posts...
Nachomama wrote:
Anon wrote:What exactly are we doing here?
Just vote me for Gatekeeper and stop trying to stall for your scumbuddies.
Cobalt wrote:
Anon wrote:
bird1111 wrote:
Anon wrote:
nachomama wrote:
Anon wrote:What exactly are we doing here?
Just vote me for Gatekeeper and stop trying to stall for your scumbuddies.
Im not stalling anything, Im analyzing the possible outcomes of this election.

Did you find anything of interest?
Yeah, I think that the gatekeeper being scum is slightly good for town.
First, a gatekeeper being scum means that player is not in the safezone and can be dayvigged.
Second, it brings pressure to the gatekeeper to pick carefully their choices, providing town with information, instead of having a lurkerscum, for example.
I think there should be a way to break the game with the ability to dayvig and to get confirmed with that ability. I think we should have two suspects for day and that instead of a claim, a suspected player should be forced to dayvig the other suspected player. Or something like that, Im still thinking on it.
sounds like bad idea mafia
Two confirmed mafia (nacho and Cobalt) were accusing Anon on Day 1 (Page 2 and 4)...Mafia has no reason to bus this early and this in my mind clears Anon...now there are 2 left
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:56 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Alright, Charter is now cleared as well in my mind...
charter wrote:
I think Cobalt
and Ellibereth and HH
are scum.

I think bird and
SOG are town.

Cobalt because there is no scumhunting, just drivel about the GAT.
Again, he would have no reason to bus this early...but the killer...
charter wrote:DAYKILL COBALT
Cobalt didn't have that much suspicion on him at this point and it was only DAY 1! This by itself pretty much clears Charter as he would have no reason to decrease his scum numbers on day 1...bussing is one thing, but an outright daykill is totally different...

Found this and thought it was humorous:
Ortolan wrote:
charter is certainly town
, chamber is pretty much certainly town also

If Anon is scum then semioldguy isn't
So if SoG is scum then Anon isn't??? Ok, that leaves you...

Also, from Anon:
Anon wrote:i like
4) chamber
8) charter
12) semioldguy

meh
1) Ortolan
6) yabbaguy
So the consensus seems to be clear that Charter is town, I've explained why Anon is town in my mind...that leaves Ortolan

Vote: Ortolan
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:06 am

Post by ortolan »

don't you think it might be preferable to nolynch?

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:don't you think it might be preferable to nolynch?
I would be willing to either do that or lynch you...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:14 am

Post by ortolan »

you have done a decent job at arguing for Anon/charter being town. Now you just need to convince me/everyone else why you aren't scum yourself. Do you think you can defend DoS' day one play?

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:

Oh, ok Anon...I guess I'll answer that last question, even though it seems rather scummy to ask...

I'm guessing your referring to if we vote a no lynch...That depends who the scum is...if its Ortolan (which I think it is), he would probably vote
Anon just because if it was down to 3 left, Charter would have a better chance of voting me off than Anon as Anon is starting to like my posts...he would obviously leave me since I'm his #1 scumspect and if he killed me it would be too obvious since I'm driving to kill him

If you or Anon was scum, you'd probably leave me alive since I have town reads on both of you as of now...You'd probably leave Ortolan alive since he would attack me right away...so you'd probably kill each other...

Also, what was with that last post Orto?
I'd like to edit this...bolded
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:you have done a decent job at arguing for Anon/charter being town. Now you just need to convince me/everyone else why you aren't scum yourself. Do you think you can defend DoS' day one play?
Do you agree that Anon and Charter are most likely town?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:19 am

Post by ortolan »

CryMeARiver wrote:
ortolan wrote:you have done a decent job at arguing for Anon/charter being town. Now you just need to convince me/everyone else why you aren't scum yourself. Do you think you can defend DoS' day one play?
Do you agree that Anon and Charter are most likely town?
I wasn't completely sold on you being scum, but your readiness to vote in LYOL coupled with the fact I just remembered you were insisting on lynching town-me instead of obv-scum SOG yesterday so that you could endgame means I think you are probably most likely to be scum, yes.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 am

Post by ortolan »

The other thing is that you went to the effort of rereading the other players, you haven't really reread me. I would find it hard calling myself scum after reading page 12 of this game personally.

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 am

Post by ortolan »

Anon you should definitely read page 12 of the game if you have any intention of voting me. I don't want to wake up and find the game lost tomorrow by abject town incompetence. Night.

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:33 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:The other thing is that you went to the effort of rereading the other players, you haven't really reread me. I would find it hard calling myself scum after reading page 12 of this game personally.
You are next...
But I did notice how you failed to answer my question Bill Belichick...do you agree that charter and Anon are most likely town?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:41 am

Post by ortolan »

I fail to see what the purpose of the question is unless you're trying to see whether you could potentially mislynch charter or Anon with my assistance or whether your best bet is continuing to try to mislynch me (yes I haven't gone to bed yet).

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:Anon you should definitely read page 12 of the game if you have any intention of voting me. I don't want to wake up and find the game lost tomorrow by abject town incompetence. Night.
Whoa...you are completely right...page 12 is important as it indicates Charter possibly being scum...

Charter is now off my town list and back into uncertainty

Unvote
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:49 am

Post by ortolan »

I can see this endgame is going to be painful

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:51 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ortolan wrote:I can see this endgame is going to be painful
Indeed...that page just really opened my eyes and now my gut is screaming that you're are town and Charter is scum...I'm thinking No Lynch would be best as night would reveal something and we're just in the same situation as now...

Vote: No Lynch
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:56 am

Post by ortolan »

I agree, I don't really have a problem with a no lynch but I'd like to see what the others have to say.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”