Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Iecerint »

He actually said that she turned up "town" when I asked him about it yesterday. I think you may be right that he defined it as neither Nobody nor Heartless before.

CMAR -- I wanted you to claim quickly so that you could essentially confirm yourself. You're now the second person to replace into that role who has had to take some time to answer what should be a relatively straightforward question, unless a fakeclaim is necessary. Because you took some time to answer, I am unable to rule out that you have fakeclaimed.

Regardless of her alignment, I am annoyed at Starbuck for giving you the location of DN's claim, but I suppose enough time had passed that it wouldn't have mattered either way.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:He actually said that she turned up "town" when I asked him about it yesterday. I think you may be right that he defined it as neither Nobody nor Heartless before.

CMAR -- I wanted you to claim quickly so that you could essentially confirm yourself. You're now the second person to replace into that role who has had to take some time to answer what should be a relatively straightforward question, unless a fakeclaim is necessary. Because you took some time to answer, I am unable to rule out that you have fakeclaimed.

Regardless of her alignment, I am annoyed at Starbuck for giving you the location of DN's claim, but I suppose enough time had passed that it wouldn't have mattered either way.
I can assure you that I made that "Why?" post last night, and went to bed right away, I was so tired...I haven't read any of this game yet, just got back from school (I actually think I made one post from school today...)...I am indeed VT, and on a side note, wouldn't you want to know why someone was asking you to claim right when you replaced into a game?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

I actually don't know if I'll have to read through the entire thread:

I'm positive I'm townie
Everyone seems pretty positive that Sajin is JoaT
If Ice was a dayvig, it should be pretty evident that he's not faking
UK is confirmed townie by the tracker

That leaves Starbuck and Dripping Goofball (haven't seen any of his posts yet...)
Sajin, could you clear up the whole starbuck thing? What result exactly did you get back? Also, what role does "Cloud" play in the game?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:02 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Also, sorry for the TP, why is DG the only one who hasn't claimed? At least, he wasn't on Sajin's list of claimees...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Iecerint »

I do not blame you for your action. I also do not automatically think that you are the SK; I think Starbuck is more likely. However, different actions on your part could have cleared you with near 100% accuracy, so I'm slightly frustrated.

Everyone had already claimed. Sajin was lying to you to discourage you from hunting for the fakeclaim(s) your predecessors had used. Starbuck somewhat obnoxiously subverted this.

DGB is dead. She is a confirmed tracker, unless she was lying to amuse herself.

Starbuck used to be fuzzylightning, a minimal contributor who replaced out. Starbuck replaced her. She posted mainly lengthy summary posts for what appeared to be a significant period of time, but picked things up a little at the end.

Cloud is a fairly major character. He works for the villains on occasion, but he always has good intentions. I think it's likely that Starbuck is not Cloud at all, but Cloud's nemesis, Sephiroth. Sephiroth fits the SK flavor perfectly -- hell, he was already an SK in FF7 mafia -- and also fits the "cut to pieces flavor." I can't think of other 3rd parties that fit said flavor well.

The only reason not to jump on Starbuck is that Sajin investigated her and got that she was town. There may be an inconsistency here; UK said he at first said that she was merely non-scum. Hmm.

Sajin started unaligned, but joined RF as the game went on. There's in-game evidence that that's what happened, so I think it's accurate. I considered that Sajin may have reverted to 3rd party after RF's death, but the fact that the "cut-to-pieces" flavor didn't become more pro-town during his grouping with RF leads me to believe that that is unlikely.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:I do not blame you for your action. I also do not automatically think that you are the SK; I think Starbuck is more likely. However, different actions on your part could have cleared you with near 100% accuracy, so I'm slightly frustrated.

Everyone had already claimed. Sajin was lying to you to discourage you from hunting for the fakeclaim(s) your predecessors had used. Starbuck somewhat obnoxiously subverted this.

DGB is dead. She is a confirmed tracker, unless she was lying to amuse herself.

Starbuck used to be fuzzylightning, a minimal contributor who replaced out. Starbuck replaced her. She posted mainly lengthy summary posts for what appeared to be a significant period of time, but picked things up a little at the end.

Cloud is a fairly major character. He works for the villains on occasion, but he always has good intentions. I think it's likely that Starbuck is not Cloud at all, but Cloud's nemesis, Sephiroth. Sephiroth fits the SK flavor perfectly -- hell, he was already an SK in FF7 mafia -- and also fits the "cut to pieces flavor." I can't think of other 3rd parties that fit said flavor well.

The only reason not to jump on Starbuck is that Sajin investigated her and got that she was town. There may be an inconsistency here; UK said he at first said that she was merely non-scum. Hmm.

Sajin started unaligned, but joined RF as the game went on. There's in-game evidence that that's what happened, so I think it's accurate. I considered that Sajin may have reverted to 3rd party after RF's death, but the fact that the "cut-to-pieces" flavor didn't become more pro-town during his grouping with RF leads me to believe that that is unlikely.
Oh, ok...if DGB is dead, then the first page is wrong...it lists him as alive and that confused me...SO that leaves Starbuck...can everyone confirm that the list of:
Everyone seems pretty positive that Sajin is JoaT
If Ice was a dayvig, it should be pretty evident that he's not faking
UK is confirmed townie by the tracker
is true? if so, then we've just won, because that makes Starbuck the SK...but I would like for Sajin to clear up the entire investigation that he got on him before I vote...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Well, we've won except that you're a possible SK, but I'm sure the culprit does appear self-evident from your perspective.

I agree that Sajin should clear up said issue.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:Well, we've won except that you're a possible SK, but I'm sure the culprit does appear self-evident from your perspective.

I agree that Sajin should clear up said issue.
But Sajin and UK (and you, but ur biased...) are definitely town? If so, I'm voting Starbuck right away and getting my first win on this site under my belt!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

I am indeed mostly confirmed by a track result., and I think Sajin is mostly confirmed given the RF/Sajin interestion. Iec I'd lean as being more confirmed than you or Starbuck.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

UncertainKitten wrote:I am indeed mostly confirmed by a track result., and I think Sajin is mostly confirmed given the RF/Sajin interestion. Iec I'd lean as being more confirmed than you or Starbuck.
That's all I needed...thanks!

Vote: Starbuck

Has anything even signaled that he is indeed bulletproof townie? And does bulletproof make sense with town? I'm just trying to find reasons to get you guys to agree that I'm the one whose town out of us
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Sajin »

CryMeARiver wrote:Also, sorry for the TP, why is DG the only one who hasn't claimed? At least, he wasn't on Sajin's list of claimees...
DGB died last night (its not updated on the front page due to backup mod being unable to edit posts)

Was a vanilla that had an option to take off a blindfold. This caused a release of darkness simultaneously making her a miller as well as bestowing tracking powers.

What did you want me to clear up about my investigation? It returned town. I was suspicious about her play and it is the reason why Rayfrost and I decided to investigate her. Her play has not improved. I said I had an innocent all day when I said this. I said non heartless non nobody because it was the clearest I could make my investigation. Why? because unlike a standard cop investigation, my investigation actually showed what alignment said person was sided under. (As evidenced by Rayfrost knowing that more than Zito=Scum, he knew Zito=nobody because of me). Starbuck investigated town. She is therefore town or she investigates as town. If you vote her you clearly believe the latter....which is not a very far nor hard logical leap.

(Also of note DGB claimed to be investigated as a Heartless, not just as generic scum)

What role did cloud play? He helped fight during one story sequence in Hallow Bastion in KH2. He comes in a few flavor scenes to offer comments but he is not as prominent as Leon or Merlin etc etc for a similar role.

But if Starbuck is a serial killer its more likely she is really Sephiroth who is the side quest boss for KH 2 that is quite hard even with maxed equips.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Iecerint »

If Sajin is the SK, he managed to convince RF to let him kill the proven Cop N3. Also, there's evidence that Sajin used an ability N2 to catch scum D3. I suppose another possibility is that he maintained a 3rd party alignment and cut people up on the side while also using investigative powers (as he would have had to use both simultaneously N2) and appearing to be allied to RF, but that's just too weird to take seriously.

UK is 100% town so long as DGB wasn't totally making stuff up as a town player. I suppose it's possible UK is the SK if UK is a track-proof SK. Remote, since tracking is already nerfed.

I am a known 2-shot daykiller with gun flavor. For me to be the SK, I'd have to also have sword/knife flavor. Sajin found one possible character (Jack Sparrow's nemesis), but a) he's more likely to have been Heartless aligned and b) he's a really minor character, anyway. Also, I had never heard of him, but I suppose that could be a gambit from your perspective.

You have the misfortune of replacing DeathNote -- one of the scummiest players on this site -- and having an extremely minor character (the save point!), to boot. Also, someone complained about the flavor that Flare supplied. Alsoalso, you and Flare both took awhile to claim even though we asked nicely.

Starbuck perfectly fits the SK profile, except for the claim on her and the sketchiness surrounding your player slot.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Cloud works for Hades at first during the first KH. Hades hires him as a mercenary to kill Hercules. It doesn't work for whatever reason, and Hades gets grouchy and summons a hydra.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Sajin »

Iecerint wrote:Cloud works for Hades at first during the first KH. Hades hires him as a mercenary to kill Hercules. It doesn't work for whatever reason, and Hades gets grouchy and summons a hydra.
This is true. I forgot about this, been a while since I played KH1.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

SK's are often given immunity to NK's and investigations...this could have easily buffed Sajin's investigation...I just remembered that in my claim I posted that I was apparently friends with sora, donald, and goofy and I kept notes on the journey till they were erased in Castle Oblivion...Did Flare post that in his claim? I haven't seen Flare's claim so I'm not sure...but since I'm completely clueless of Kingdom Hearts, the only way I could know this (if Flare didn't post it in his claim, which I'm crossing my fingers he didn't) is through my role PM which is what it told me...who I was friends with and what my character does in the game...any way that could save me?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Flare didn't include the information about Sora/Donald/Goofy IIRC. Let me find the claim.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:Flare didn't include the information about Sora/Donald/Goofy IIRC. Let me find the claim.
YES! Thank god I included that part...I might finally get my first win on the site!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Flare didn't include the information about Sora/Donald/Goofy IIRC. Let me find the claim.
YES! Thank god I included that part...I might finally get my first win on the site!
barring that one of you isn't just playing really good SK and Starbuck is indeed the SK
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

After whining and whining about everyone being so mean to him and bullying him into claiming:
Flareonage wrote:I'm Jiminy Cricket. A Fucking Vanilla Townie.

i have
NO
information. This was a complete waste of your time
After we demand flavor NAO:
Flareonage wrote:What exactly is flavor? The rest of the PM?

My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Hmm. Well, I'd guess Starbuck was just a double immune SK. Go figure.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:After whining and whining about everyone being so mean to him and bullying him into claiming:
Flareonage wrote:I'm Jiminy Cricket. A Fucking Vanilla Townie.

i have
NO
information. This was a complete waste of your time
After we demand flavor NAO:
Flareonage wrote:What exactly is flavor? The rest of the PM?

My journal is erased and I'm working with the town to get rid of all threats and hopefully get my notes back
Ok, he didn't say specifically Oblivion Castle like I did (from the PM) and he didn't mention his friends like I did (from the PM)...sweet
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

But this information is really only of limited use. If you're SK, you almost certainly read Flare's claim and/or DN's (as you wouldn't have come up with JC otherwise), and your inclusion of embellishments might well have been just so you could mention some extra stuff. The fact that you pointed out the difference (rather than one of us) also undermines to an extent its utility.

But yeah, it does make it relatively remote, etc. Positing too many geniusScum scenarios hurts my head.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think he mentions Castle Oblivion later on when we pump him for information. Lemme check.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Iecerint wrote:But this information is really only of limited use. If you're SK, you almost certainly read Flare's claim and/or DN's (as you wouldn't have come up with JC otherwise), and your inclusion of embellishments might well have been just so you could mention some extra stuff. The fact that you pointed out the difference (rather than one of us) also undermines to an extent its utility.

But yeah, it does make it relatively remote, etc. Positing too many geniusScum scenarios hurts my head.
Think about it this way...since your positive that neither of you three is the SK, if you lynch me, and I'm not the SK (which I'm not), then you still have tomorrow to lynch Starbuck...and vice versa with if you lynch him and I turn SK (hypothetically), then you still have tomorrow...win-win...Starbuck lynch!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Flareonage wrote:I claimed awhile ago. Jiminy Cricket, my journal was erased upon entering castle oblivion
I guess someone missed his first claim and was still requesting it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's Starbuck. I think I'm prepared to hammer. Would be nice to get a final word from her, though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”