kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:55 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Don't think that Max is possibly scum seeing as he is willing to put himself at L-1. Thats something I was waiting for Max, to see if you would be willing to go for it. Yet Snake seems the prime candidate right now.

Vote: Snake
Welcome to the Network.
Snakenstein
Snakenstein
Townie
Snakenstein
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Snakenstein »

kunkstar7 wrote:Don't think that Max is possibly scum seeing as he is willing to put himself at L-1. Thats something I was waiting for Max, to see if you would be willing to go for it. Yet Snake seems the prime candidate right now.

I guess that's ballgame. No chance max is scum if he would put me at L-1 with his vote.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:20 am

Post by Max »

If this
is
just an end of game ploy by scum:

- Farside is my bet for scum.

If not:

Farside and Kunkstar are scum.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
Max (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (0)
Snakenstein (4) farside22, Sanhora, Max, kunkstar7

Not Voting: kunkstar7, Max, gameplayah, Snakenstein

It takes four votes to lynch.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

You come to a decision quickly- Snakenstein. As you push him through the large double doors, he struggles, but in a four-against-one,
Snakenstein- Mafia Lover
can't do that much. I shut the doors calmly after him.

As the four of you who pushed him walk back to the lunch table smugly, you see
Max- Vanilla Townie
stumble behind you. When he stops moving, I drag him to the corner next to clayman. His glassy eyes stare back at you, but you are sure he would be happy with you you. You are satisfied with yourselves.

The dead:

Snakenstein- Mafia Lover

Max- Townie Lover
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 am

Post by Max »

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Good Luck Town.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Beginning of Day Three

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (0)
gameplayah (0)

Not Voting: kunkstar7, farside22, Sanhora, gameplayah

It takes three votes to lynch.

Deadline is March 5th, 2010 at 6:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

So kunkstar anything that you want to share about your lover would be helpful right about now. There is one scum left with 3 town and so far I can't see sanhora as scum but he thought max was scum with gameplayer do to that last convo.
I'm a bit at a loss and I would love input from kunk and gameplayer (I thought game was being replaced)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Awesome.

I really have nothing from gameplayah. Not even his replacement either, last post in quicktopic by gameplayah was on February 6th. All it mentions is a bad hunch/vibe about you Farside. No reasoning besides vibe/feeling. Basically all I can say about my partner is he is nonexistent.
Welcome to the Network.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

kunkstar7 wrote:Awesome.

I really have nothing from gameplayah. Not even his replacement either, last post in quicktopic by gameplayah was on February 6th. All it mentions is a bad hunch/vibe about you Farside. No reasoning besides vibe/feeling. Basically all I can say about my partner is he is nonexistent.
Since the replacement is nonexistant can you do me a favor and just read the thread and give a your views on who you think snake may be connected to. I think Max had a valid point and I may be blinded by sanhora.
I didn't want to give scum a free vote but I get a town vibish thing from you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Ok looking through the thread, especially the first few pages, I see a connection between Sanhora and Snake.

One of the major ties is both of them were the only two players who were against reveal.

Looking at Snake's mentions of Sanhora:
Snakenstein wrote:Sanhora appears to be town to me. He/she seemed cooperative with the publicizing pairings discussion, so that represents a town perspective to me. Sanhora also seemed to agree with me about being reluctant to reveal pairings, so that may have tainted my outlook. I still do not maintain that keeping the pairings secret was necessarily the correct strategy, but I certainly think that discussing beforehand was absolutely the correct strategy. At a minimum, we stood to gain information from those discussions.
Just said Sanhora was town and once again agrees with Sanhora about it should be discussed before revealing.

Another mention is regarding Sanhora's questioning of gameplayah and also commented on your observation about being in another game with Sanhora.

On the other side of that connection, Sanhora's mentions of Snake:
Sanhora wrote:@Max, why Snake?
Also, can you elaborate on this?:
Max wrote:game and kunk have both been lurking, but I think an active pair is more likely to contain scum.
Vote Gameplayah
Sanhora wrote:
Snake wrote:All I can say is that I'm town, and I would normally suspect my accuser of being scum, but I can't because scum would never want to lynch themselves (which is effectively what Max is promoting - sacrificing himself). That's the right thing to do if he thinks I'm scum.
Almost. Yes, Max has been promoting this. But he's not supporting it. Max, wanna explain why? You have stated that Snake is your top suspicion at the start of this day, yet no vote.
Also, do you want to explain the difference between Game and Ani from their behaviour D1?

Unvote; Vote Snake
The oddities I see on this end are that it seems Sanhora is trying to defend Snake against Max's decision that he is most likely scum, but doesn't have Max's reasons to defend him against. The second thing is Sanhora's vote seems off. He is questioning Max and seems to find Max's actions wrong yet still votes Snake even though he isn't really going after him or questioning him. I can really see this as sneaking onto a partner's inevitable lynch, trying to be subtle about it.

Overall there is little suspicion casting between Sanhora and Snake, they don't question each other and with the exception of Sanhora being on Snake's lynch generally ignore each other. Although it does seems as if Snake was buddying with Sanhora on the revealing.

Now Max's findings from his quicktopic with Snake say that Snake was overall keeping a town view on you the entire time. Since this is a secondary source I can't count on it too much, but with these two connections, I think the final scum is going to be in the Farside22/Sanhora pair.
Welcome to the Network.
Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by Sanhora »

Vote Gameplayah

Kunk wrote:The oddities I see on this end are that it seems Sanhora is trying to defend Snake against Max's decision that he is most likely scum, but doesn't have Max's reasons to defend him against. The second thing is Sanhora's vote seems off. He is questioning Max and seems to find Max's actions wrong yet still votes Snake even though he isn't really going after him or questioning him. I can really see this as sneaking onto a partner's inevitable lynch, trying to be subtle about it.
Wrong. I asked why Max voted Snake, due to him stating that Ani was suspicious and then he left Gameplayah, whom was at the least as bad as Ani.
I voted Snake, because if one of the lovers is lynched the other is killed/lynched as well. Snake had one vote, while Max had zero.
As for talking about 'sneaking onto a partner's inevitable lynch', look who's talking:
kunkstar7 wrote:Don't think that Max is possibly scum seeing as he is willing to put himself at L-1. Thats something I was waiting for Max, to see if you would be willing to go for it.
Yet Snake seems the prime candidate right now

Kunk wrote:Overall there is little suspicion casting between Sanhora and Snake, they don't question each other and with the exception of Sanhora being on Snake's lynch generally ignore each other.
As stated before, I question those who are scummy. Snake didn't catch my attention, while Game, Ani and Max did.

Anyway, why no vote from you?
"I'm on the side of money."
gameplayah
gameplayah
Townie
gameplayah
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:47 am

Post by gameplayah »

Sorry I've been lurking. RL was really busy. But, I'm still here. Still reading through the thread, I'll post when I'm finished.
Another site with Mafia Games:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154
gameplayah
gameplayah
Townie
gameplayah
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:52 am

Post by gameplayah »

Alright, like Kunkstar, I do see a connection between Sanhora and Snakestien. I can't be certain, but for now,
Vote:Sanhora
Another site with Mafia Games:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:18 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Sanhora, why did you vote gameplayah rather than me? I am the one who you were questioning, and it seems like that points you were making suggest a suspicion of me?

As to why I'm voting, I'm not voting till I can get a decent read on my partner. Hopefully now that he showed up I can see something. There is the chance that my partner is scum, so I want to take the time to get a read.
Welcome to the Network.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

gameplayah why are you voting sanhora and what do you think about your partner?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sanhora why are you voting for gameplayer. When we talked you thought game and max scum together so how does game player make sense with Max town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

mod can we get some prods please
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: kunkstar7, farside22

No one needs a prod.
Last edited by Pomegranate on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@mod: I'm pretty sure Sanhora is voting gameplayah.

I would really like Sanhora to explain why you are voting gameplayah in a post dedicated to me basically.
Welcome to the Network.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

kunkstar7 wrote:
@mod: I'm pretty sure Sanhora is voting gameplayah.

I would really like Sanhora to explain why you are voting gameplayah in a post dedicated to me basically.

Indeed, you are right. Votecount is being edited.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well till sanhora and gameplayer talk I'm torn between the two of them as scum right now.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@mod: can we get prod/replacement on gameplayah?

Honestly, this game is really hinging on Sanhora and gameplayah's actions in my mind, and its kind of difficult without them posting. I'm leaning more towards the farside22/Sanhora pair as I see connections between Sanhora and Snake, and Max mentioned a connection between Farside and Snake, so it makes it a greater chance of hitting scum. Sanhora's continual voting of gameplayah, basically a lurker lynch, seems suspicious to me. In general Farside, do you have a town feel from Sanhora from your QT, or is it more of a null read at the moment?
Welcome to the Network.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Votecount:

kunkstar7 (0)
farside22 (0)
Sanhora (1) gameplayah
gameplayah (1) Sanhora

Not Voting: kunkstar7, farside22

Gameplayah is being prodded.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Sanhora
Sanhora
Goon
Sanhora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Sanhora »

Never said that the accusation against Gameplayah was based upon MaxScum. My suspicion of GP came before my suspicion of Max as shown by D1.
As to why I'm voting GP over Kunk, I think that the last scum is within GP and Kunk. If one of them is lynched, the other is lynched as well. I voted GP, because I've voted him before. I'm keeping up with that tradition XD

Kunk, have you paid attention? My vote on GP is not due to him being a lurker. Which you knew.
I also like how you didn't respond to the part of my last post about your Snake vote.

As for Farside, how come you had a 180 degree turn regarding your suspicions from D2 and D3?
And why do you see me as suspicious?
"I'm on the side of money."

Return to “Completed Open Games”