Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Seven »

The vote on bernier is for HAMMERING, and for lack of day 1 activity
My vote was not for hammering. I didn't elaborate much on my reasons for voting him.

I just spent a huge amount of time in another game that had massive walls of text, so you'll have to give me some time to answer all this. I'll do what I can to get through it all tonight, but I'll definitely post by the weekend. I've been pretty quiet this game as some have pointed out, so I'll go into detail about D1 and DTM and my Jasp/Fifi thing etc etc.

@Mod: Can I get a votecount please? Thanks.
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Post by Nikanor »

So, what I think of Jasper:
He's scummy. He beat around the bush before his fullclaim by saying things like, 'I USED to have bullets in my gun, but not any more,' which I would usually lynch someone for. However, one thing is keeping me from voting him:
Mod wrote:You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
This makes me think we do, in fact, have a vig present. For now I'm going to hold my vote, but Jasper, you need to stop lurking.

fifi is also scummy, but we can't lynch him because he's a cop, etc.

I agree with the Seven votes.

McZ can use some attention. Where have you gone?
Vote: McZombie.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:37 am

Post by Wacky »

Nikanor wrote:So, what I think of Jasper:
He's scummy. He beat around the bush before his fullclaim by saying things like, 'I USED to have bullets in my gun, but not any more,' which I would usually lynch someone for. However, one thing is keeping me from voting him:
Mod wrote:You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

@Nikanor:

Actually, he said things like "I don't have any bullets in my gun
", which is worse.

I'm not quite seeing how the town win condition implies the existence of a vig. It looks like standard boilerplate to me, and if anything, it implies the existence of third parties (i.e. SKs). Once again, that implicates Jasper (you'd need a lot of cross/failed kills)
Sotty7 wrote:It was a long and cold night, but as the sun dawned and you all assemble in the town square with a fresh sense of optimism. That is until....

"Hey... That snowman wasn't here yesterday..."

Everyone turns to see a life sized snowman in the middle of the square. You look around and realize that one of your own is missing.

"Where's Regfan?"

You step towards the snowman and start to break away the snow to reveal the dead body of Regfan. He died from
multiple gunshots to the chest
and was used as the snowman's base after his death. How sad.
1. Killing someone and stashing them in a snowman is not pro-town.
2. But on the other hand, multiple gunshots might or might not hint at a cross kill.

*sigh*. I guess I could wait for more dead bodies to see how many dead bodies there are and bullet holes there are in them before pushing for the Jasper wagon...

But Jasper still hasn't justified killing Regfan yet, so I don't want to just let it drop. Killing someone just because they voted for you. OMGUS kills isn't exactly pro-town-like behaviour.
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Sotty7 »

7th Vote count of day two

Seven 4: (jbernier93, Zachrulez, Jasper, The1fifi)

Jasper 2: (Wacky, Seven)
The1fifi 1: (jasonT1981)
McZombie 1: (Nikanor)

Not Voting 2:
McZombie, Camn

-With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
-Deadline is 3/8 @ 8am CST
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:48 am

Post by The1fifi »

Multiple gun shots to the chest

It may only be flavour..

BUT

If it isn't, then i think it points for a crosskill indeed. But if there is a 3rd party/Serial killer... the chances of the three of them, Jasper/SK/Scum, shooting the same player are pretty slim.

I maintain my opinion that zach is scum, but i know i don't have enough arguments to push for his lynch, so i ll just try to figure out what is the best wagon for town.

@Nikanor :
McZ can use some attention
Really? Is he the one who needs attention or you tring to shift our focus from the actual scum? I don't find mcZ particularly scummy atm, but i agree he should post a bit more..
you(Jasper) need to stop lurking
Nik, if jasper is lurking and you voted voted mcZ for similar reasons, why not vote jasper?
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Jasper »

@Nik, I am lurking? Really? I have been pretty regularly posting when I am on here. So I don't see how I am lurking. I worked most of the afternoon and night yesterday.

@Wacky, I love how you bring it back to me. I agree with Fifi that you are trying to detract from actual hunting by tunneling on me. Most of who is left believe I am town. I am sorry that you don't, but I am town. Did I fuck up the way I breadcrumbed my claim? A little, yes. But I am what I am and I am town.
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Jasper »

@Nik, I am lurking? Really? I have been pretty regularly posting when I am on here. So I don't see how I am lurking. I worked most of the afternoon and night yesterday.

@Wacky, I love how you bring it back to me. I agree with Fifi... Nikanor and it seems you too, are trying to detract from actual hunting by tunneling on me. Most of who is left believe I am town. I am sorry that you don't, but I am town. Did I fuck up the way I breadcrumbed my claim? A little, yes. But I am what I am and I am town.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 am

Post by The1fifi »

@Jasper : ah, you corrected the post. cause i was only refering to Nik.

@Wacky : What do you think about the odds of a crosskill?
Matteh says :
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Wacky »

I was about ready to unvote you and move onto other things...?

And what do you mean bring it back? There's discussion on you on the page 18 and we're only page 19, and it's not like I'm totally attacking you. What's wrong with a little attention?

And you still haven't elaborated on your reasons for targeting regfan. They're kinda important to me...
jasonT1981 wrote:
Wacky wrote: If The1fifi is not what she claimed, then it's likely that there'll be a cop to investigate her tonight and prove it anyway or something.
See this here scares me
ALOT
it means outing a cop to confirm fifi... seems a bad trade off...

even if Fifi is telling the truth, it exposes the cop. I don't like that one bit.
I get the feeling you're misunderstanding me here.

What I didn't mean: The cop should expose themselves.

What I did mean: Lynching the claimed gunsmith today is probably a bad play.

If there was a cop and I was it, I would not counterclaim but I would be suspicious of and probably investigate The1fifi, because two information roles that are useful in one game is rarer, and The1fifi is suspicious. It's sort of the policy investigation choice if I was cop.
Zachrulez wrote: Regarding 434, I have to believe Wacky knows better than to throw out that Jasper is scummy for using his kill, being almost anyone who is ever given a gun and a option to shoot someone USUALLY WILL.
I don't know better than to throw out that Jasper is scummy for using his kill, being that almost anyone who is only given only one shot to kill someone, and wasn't in a great amount of danger from nightkill, would probably save it for a little later. You gen Z people, always looking for instant gratification....

Before I get accused of tunnelling on Jasper again,

Seven: I think the quotes of Seven are a little out of context, but I'd rather let Seven defend himself.

I also find the speed with which the Seven wagon whipped up rather suspicious given how slowly the Jasper wagon didn't.

The List:
jbernier93: Looking increasingly suspicious.
camn Echo: No particular vibes.
Seven: No particular vibes.
Zachrulez Neon_Appliances: I can't follow his logic very well, so I find him suspicious
Nikanor: No particular vibes.
McZombie: Dropping off my radar... where are you?
Jasper: Would be policy lynch if it wasn't for the flavour of the deaths.
The1fifi: Policy moratorium today, but highly suspicious.
jasonT1981 inverno: Townie vibes
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Wacky »

@The1fifi, cross-kills:

Well, if you picked random kills the chance is 1/12, but the thing is that it isn't random, and you have that multiple gunshots thing.

I guess it comes down to the relative likelihood of:
- Both mafia and Jasper as one-shot vig targeting Regfan last night , vs
- Jasper as mafia targeting Regfan last night.

That's why I'm so hung up on Jasper's rationale, what was inside his head at the time.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 am

Post by The1fifi »

It was obvious mafia would shot reg, cause he just came in to sub and suddenly was posting huge amounts of info and generating a lot of discussion. i think i am gona do a quick iso of reg.

About the speed at which seven wagon built up.. yes, it is also strange.. but i think a iso of reg ight shed some light on it
Matteh says :
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Wacky »

Agreed, mafia shooting reg makes a lot of sense. So Jasper shooting reg as well, doesn't quite sit well with me, especially when the reasons he's said so far aren't very thought out.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:15 am

Post by The1fifi »

Reg says:
Nikanor seems to be hanging back a bit, not as aggressive as other players. I don't think that personally is scummy or a town tell either, but I'd like to see more of his thoughts on who he believes to be town.

He tries to put more suspicion on DT through this quote
Quote:
But in that game, Spinach did lists with scum at the top, so I don't know how you got a list with scum at the bottom. You're just making stuff up to cover your ass, now.

The order of scum being top or bottom really means nothing, it's just a scale where you can order your thoughts on everyone. I think this is just Nik trying to 'create' reasons to push this DT lynch even further and thus makes me suspect him.

Overall Thoughts - Scummy.
I have agree with this apreciation of Nik.
Fos

Reg overall toughts about Jasper :
Overall Thoughts – Scummy, possibly mafia.
Besides that MCZombie was his main suspect, and is the one reg’s vote was on.

I think jasper is indeed town, and the fact that reg was acusing him made jasper chose reg as his target, for feeling he was being framed, or for OMGUS.

Anyway, wacky is right; Seven's wagon built too quickly and there must be scum in it..That or wacky is saving his partner's ass.. But wacky is one of my strongest town reads, so i ll just go with the assumption he is indeed town..

Of the 4 people in that wagon:
Me - ...
Jasper - I believe he is indeed a not-scum aligned one shot vig.
Jbernier - Don't know what to think about him, but sort of suspicious imo.
Zach - I keep saying Zach is must definetely scum. I am afraid i may be wrong, but he definetely is my strongest scum suspect.

The thing is, of this 4 players, the only one reg acused of being possible scum is jasper.. and i think jasper is town, or at least not scum..

So

Unvote

Vote McZomb

At least while no one else sees zach the way i do.
Matteh says :
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I'm not really buying the argument that Seven's wagon is scum propelled due to it's "speed." Fifi was the 4th vote on that wagon, so I'm not really understanding his agreement with Wacky about the wagon's speed. As it is, it hit 4 votes and then pretty much hit a wall as far as progress goes.

I dislike seven's fos post, because it casts weak suspicion on people reluctant to lynch the claimed power roles, and shows a fixation on keeping the focus on those players, and off anyone else who might possibly be a better lynch.

Can you clarify your reasoning for your McZombie vote Fifi?

Don't like Nikanor's Zombie vote, as the reasoning for it applies to him pretty equally as well. He hasn't been much more active himself.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:03 am

Post by The1fifi »

My vote on mcz.. well, i was just thinking why would scum shoot reg? Cause he was a new player, but as soon as he catch up, he posted a lot of good posts. He acused Nik and McZombie of being scum. I believe they might be scum indeed, but nik as contributed a little more to the game than his zombie friend(?).

About seven's wagon, it indeed was stagnant after my vote.. and yes, i don't like his posts too. But i'd like mcz to post more, and if it takes a wagon for him to do it, lets go.
All he done so far is agreeing with others, using other player's arguments, and "adding air to the game"
Matteh says :
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

1st paragraph is nk speculation which makes me go blegh.

2nd paragraph is fair enough, I understand the reasoning better now.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Nikanor »

Wacky wrote:I'm not quite seeing how the town win condition implies the existence of a vig. It looks like standard boilerplate to me, and if anything, it implies the existence of third parties (i.e. SKs). Once again, that implicates Jasper (you'd need a lot of cross/failed kills)
I read it as, 'You win if you kill all the scum, unless the vig and scum crosskill each other in 2p.' Although I suppose she could have standardized the wincon to make sure we don't do this, because WIFOMing with the mod is bad, but I can't help myself. :x
fifi wrote:Nik, if jasper is lurking and you voted voted mcZ for similar reasons, why not vote jasper?
Because I gave reasons for not voting Jasper in my post. Did you even read it?
Jasper wrote:@Nik, I am lurking? Really? I have been pretty regularly posting when I am on here. So I don't see how I am lurking. I worked most of the afternoon and night yesterday.
I should say you haven't been posting enough. I am not satisfied with the content I'm seeing from you. It just feels thin. For example, in your most recent post you post two defensive statements, but don't make any accusations, and don't ask questions of other players. As far as I'm concerned, that's active lurking.
Wacky wrote:I was about ready to unvote you and move onto other things...?
Why?
Zach wrote:Don't like Nikanor's Zombie vote, as the reasoning for it applies to him pretty equally as well. He hasn't been much more active himself.
I kept my promise to 'post later tonight.' She didn't.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm currently on V/LA until Sunday evening/Monday depending on how my weekend is as per every week (note my sig) I will try to make a catch up post tomorrow morning before I go out for the weekend but can't promise.

I am currently in the process of preperring for an appeal hearing which has taken up the better part of yesterday and today getting paperwork and evidence sorted and will be away for the weekend seeing a concert.

Will check back in as soon as I am next near a computer for more than 5 mins.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:59 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Wacky wrote: jbernier93: Looking increasingly suspicious.
Expound please? The only thing negative you've said about me was that I found Seven suspicious before he even posted (which wasn't true, I just didn't mind keeping my RV on him until he actually posted some content) and that "scumhunted too early," which doesn't make any sense in my mind, since usually I'm accused of not scumhunting at all.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:53 am

Post by The1fifi »

jbernier93 wrote:
Expound please? The only thing negative you've said about me was that I found Seven suspicious before he even posted (which wasn't true, I just didn't mind keeping my RV on him until he actually posted some content) and that "scumhunted too early," which doesn't make any sense in my mind, since usually I'm accused of not scumhunting at all.
Why are you so defensive about him being suspicious of you?
Matteh says :
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 am

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:
Why are you so defensive about him being suspicious of you?
Explain how asking for reasons as to why I'm suspicious is being defensive?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Nikanor »

McZombie STILL needs to post her thoughts on the Jasper vs. fifi situation.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by camn »

Seven wrote:I'll do what I can to get through it all tonight, but I'll definitely post by the weekend.
Weekend is here. Still no answers from you.

VOTE : Seven

that is L-1, people.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by The1fifi »

jbernier93 wrote:

Explain how asking for reasons as to why I'm suspicious is being defensive?
Wow, now you are being amazingly defensive! you refused to answer me, and countered with a question. Why would you avoid my question, jbernier?
Matteh says :
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by The1fifi »

@Camn : I don't think it l-1. I unvoted for now, while we w8 for Mcz to do something...
Matteh says :

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”