kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

danakillsu wrote: You've got to be kidding me. wdjat was NOT pressuring me for reads on other people, he was pressuring me for why I was voting for him. This looks like a bad excuse to continue exactly what I just said was pointless. I'm going to leave wdjat for now, though, because I'm really annoyed by JacobSavage's lack of involvement here.
unvote vote:JacobSavage
Amazingly, pressuring you for your reasons why you are voting him is pressuring you for explaining your read on him. If you can't explain your reason for voting him, then your vote is ill-founded. Voting with no reason is scummy.

Vote Count-Sho
Scott-tatetothetot,
Lowell-Wdjat, gameplayah
Gheb-the1fifi
Max-Gayle, kyle99, Lowell, Jacob Savage
Jacob Savage-Gheb, danakillsu
Gayle-wdjat
Welcome to the Network.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well, look. Suddenly "reads" changes to "read". And you call it the same thing. Pressuring for a single read on him is not the same as pressuring for all of my reads. I already have explained my reason for voting for him originally. Stop making such a big deal out of this. You're making yourself look scummy by trying to make me the focus of everyone's attention (not that I mind that so much, I have nothing to hide).
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 am

Post by The1fifi »

danakillsu wrote:Well, look. Suddenly "reads" changes to "read". And you call it the same thing. Pressuring for a single read on him is not the same as pressuring for all of my reads. I already have explained my reason for voting for him originally. Stop making such a big deal out of this. You're making yourself look scummy by trying to make me the focus of everyone's attention (not that I mind that so much, I have nothing to hide).
This post sounds unbelievably townie.

unvote

vote kunkstar
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Gayle »

Gheb wrote:
Unvote Vote Jacob Savage

Pressure vote.
What kind of reaction are you expecting from something like this?

@Fifi:
Why exactly are you voting kunk? Because he is attacking someone you find townie?

@MOD:
Prod Max and Gameplayah, please.

This game is so slow. Anybody wanna argue with me about something vaguely related to the game so we can get some posts?
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by The1fifi »

Gayle wrote:
Gheb wrote:
Unvote Vote Jacob Savage

Pressure vote.
What kind of reaction are you expecting from something like this?

@Fifi:
Why exactly are you voting kunk? Because he is attacking someone you find townie?

This game is so slow. Anybody wanna argue with me about something vaguely related to the game so we can get some posts?
Bold 1 - Thats something that also picked my attention, but not exaclty the most blatant scumtell.

Bold 2 - We have to start hunting somewhere. And i got a huge town vibe from Dana, and the exact oposite from Kunk. I am not sayin Kunk is obv scum, but for now is my strgongest suspect
Matteh says :
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by kyle99 »

The1fifi wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Well, look. Suddenly "reads" changes to "read". And you call it the same thing. Pressuring for a single read on him is not the same as pressuring for all of my reads. I already have explained my reason for voting for him originally. Stop making such a big deal out of this. You're making yourself look scummy by trying to make me the focus of everyone's attention (not that I mind that so much, I have nothing to hide).
This post sounds unbelievably townie.

unvote

vote kunkstar
Why do you think Kunkstar is scum, and why do you think Dana is town?
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by The1fifi »

@Kyle : Gut feeling
Matteh says :
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Lowell »

Prod avoidance. Sorry.

Jacob gets hilarious town points for the page 4 random vote. WIFOM all you want, but I seriously dont' see scum being that hilarious.
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Wdjat »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Wdjat wrote:
kyle99 wrote:I have town vibes from Gheb and Gayle, scumvibes from max, and mostly null-reads on everyone else.
Elaborate
The1fifi wrote:Lol, i don't like gheb's play.
Elaborate
I find this post completely useless. You provide no direction as to what kind of elaboration you are requesting.
I'm not going to tell people what I want to hear, they'll just say that. The posts I quoted contain important points that I think should be discussed further, but it's the folks making these stances solidify what they're saying by backing it up with something.
mecha shiva! mecha shiva!
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:
Why is pressuring you for your reads not searching for scummy? As it were I find that you trying to diverge away from that point is suspicious, as it can be a scumtell, you might be avoiding the situation because its your partner under suspicion. Just because you might not see a scumtell in it doesn't mean others might not, and trying to just get away from it doesn't look good.
You've got to be kidding me. wdjat was NOT pressuring me for reads on other people, he was pressuring me for why I was voting for him.
Wdjat wrote:
danakillsu wrote:
You mean the votes on Max from Gayle and kyle99 and my vote on Gayle are just there for funsies? You don't think there's suspicions about alignment based on this argument?
You guys might have some reason that only you know for drawing battle lines, but I don't see any of them. That's what I'm saying. Now let's stop discussing what I don't see as tells and start trying to actually find someone scummy.
So figuring out the reasoning behind people's votes that stand behind as legitimate scumhunting is a waste of time?
That wasn't rhetorical.
danakillsu wrote:This looks like a bad excuse to continue exactly what I just said was pointless. I'm going to leave wdjat for now, though, because I'm really annoyed by JacobSavage's lack of involvement here.
unvote vote:JacobSavage
Okay, you believe that looking for scum motivation on either side of the "battle lines" is a waste of time. Tell me why. Do you think going after JacobSavage is going to be more fruitful? Why's that?
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Wdjat »

danakillsu wrote:Well, look. Suddenly "reads" changes to "read". And you call it the same thing.
Oh man, if we are going to talk about wording as little as "reads" vs "read," let's talk about your post.
danakillsu wrote:Pressuring for a single read on him is not the same as pressuring for all of my reads. I already have explained my reason for voting for him originally. Stop making such a big deal out of this.
Why is something which you said "reeks scum" suddenly not a big deal? Your votes thus far this thread (discounting RVS) have been against someone you perceive to be a bully in the thread, then the most recently posted lurker. You're going for easy lynches. But wait, there's more!
danakillsu wrote:You're making yourself look scummy by trying to make me the focus of everyone's attention
Firstly, focusing attention on a player is not scummy. Secondly, "look scummy" is a really ooky choice of words. If someone looks scummy, why are you warning them? And wouldn't you just say they're being scummy? This word choice sounds like you actually know he's town. And for the grand finale:
danakillsu wrote:(not that I mind that so much, I have nothing to hide).
BECAUSE I AM SO TOWN LOOK HOW TOWNIE I AM YOU GUYS. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf

vote: danakillsu
Wdjat
Wdjat
Goon
Wdjat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Wdjat »

Wdjat wrote:The posts I quoted contain important points that I think should be discussed further, but it's the folks making these stances solidify what they're saying by backing it up with something.
Sorry, that should read "the folks making these stances
should
solidify"

While I'm at it...
Wdjat wrote:So figuring out the reasoning behind people's votes that stand behind as legitimate scumhunting is a waste of time?
should read "votes that
they
stand behind."
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Max »

I need to re-read then post I've got a bit behind
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Max »

Lowell wrote:okay so then let's vote max. this game is in danger of dying.
Surely it's people like you that are making the game die?

wdjat - pretending to be helpful, posting lots but saying little
Lowell - ignores the game, accuses people of doing nothing then... does nothing
kyle99 - Admits he has reads and doesn't reveal them

dana, gheb and gayle - each has posted some good stuff but has also posted things which I would consider to be questionable.

the1fifi has maintained a good level of commenting and I haven't seen anything directly anti-town
Lowell is evidently scum, what are your feelings on lowell?
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 am

Post by The1fifi »

Well, the game is indeed slow. I'd push for a lowell wagon then.

unvote

Vote lowell
Matteh says :
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

The1fifi, on what grounds would you push for a lowell wagon? Do you understand the case on him and are just agreeing with it, or are you just wagonning because this game is slow? The latter is what I percieve from your post. Bandwagonning just to wagon is not justified.
Welcome to the Network.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:18 am

Post by The1fifi »

@Kunk : Both. I do understand his case. WTF were those 3 votes right in the beginning of the game??? and the game is also slow.. You and him are my strongest suspects, so i'd push for a wagon on one of you.
Matteh says :
Gheb
Gheb
Goon
Gheb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Gheb »

What reaction do I expect from a pressure vote? How about a player actually starting to post? Big surprise, huh?

Wdjat's request for further elaboration are totally legitimate imo. Taking a wishy-washy stance by posting extremely vague stuff is noteworthy, especially if said player refuses to elaborate. I think 108 is a good response. If you claim that me pressure voting somebody is scummy you
should
elaborate.

Also, I'm totally down for a dana train!

Unvote vote Dana
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:31 am

Post by The1fifi »

I find dana to be townie..

I'd rather see a lowel wagon
Matteh says :
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Gayle »

Gheb wrote:What reaction do I expect from a pressure vote? How about a player actually starting to post? Big surprise, huh?
A pressure vote without an explanation is pointless. Who is going to be pressured by a post that says "pressure vote" with no other explanation. I would have completely ignored your vote, were it against me.
Gheb wrote:If you claim that me pressure voting somebody is scummy you
should
elaborate.
Your vote is scummy because it is a pressure vote with no pressure and therefore pointless. Further, there is no way to respond to it.
Max wrote:Lowell is evidently scum, what are your feelings on lowell?
Lowell only needs to post more. I don't have a problem with any of his posts. He has voted you. His reason for voting you is as good as any other reason to vote so far. I think it was pointless to say "Jacob is town", but I don't find it scummy.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by kyle99 »

I reread and I think that Max is just a townie trying to hard.

Lowell is starting to reek of scum. He just picks someone and starts to follow the crowd, very little original thought and his votes are just "I agree with ______", and his original content level is quite low.

@Lowell, why do you think is scum, and
why?
tatetothetot
tatetothetot
Goon
tatetothetot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by tatetothetot »

Oh, wow... I completely forgot about this game. I am surprised that I wasn't prodded. Give me a little bit of time to re-read and give my thoughts.
And that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Lowell »

It's page 5. I promise you nothing important has happened. Folks need to relax.

unvote, vote kunk
. Hard to say. There's something about the -lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk JUMP IN TO DEFEND SOMEONE ELSE lurk lurk- formula that erks me, especially when it includes asking questions that he couldn't possibly care less about the answer to.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

@Lowell: Why would I not care about the questions I ask? Show me an example of such a question.
Welcome to the Network.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Lowell »

@kunk- Post 115 is nothing more than filler and a way to keep people who aren't you talking about more people who aren't you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”