mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

*flips a coin*
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:09 am

Post by mykonian »

that's what you get when you don't give votecounts often enough: you have to find time to do it all at once. Sorry.

final vote count day 4

Porochaz(3): A girl on the internet, Snow white, Rhinox
Snow white(1): mikeburnfire,

Not voting (1): Porochaz

with 5 players, it was 3 to lynch

But sadly.

Porochaz was
vanilla town

Nightactions can be send to me during the next 2 days :)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 am

Post by mykonian »

when you woke up, you noticed you had overslept. You didn't mind. It had been some time you had slept well, because of the nightmares of all the dead. Having a good night was a pleasant change.

But reality forced himself on you, as the whole town stormed into you room.

"You're alive!"
"I can't believe it, you are still here!"
"I was so worried!"

When you look around, you notice that everybody is there. Nobody was killed.

Day 6 has started. With 4 players, it is 3 to lynch
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Huh. Interesting turn. My first reaction is to vote
no lynch
, but I'll have to ponder this a bit.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Post by Snow White »

Okay. Whose been not online the past five days??? *witchhunt*

Not killing Rhinox is bizarre. In the scenario...
PlayerA lynched.
Rhinox NK'd.

Insta-scum win unless we hit scum on first lynch?

No lynch scenario.
Rhinox NK'd.
PlayerA lynched.

Its more or less waiting for the inevitable. Unless im wrong. Im not fussed.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yes, having a scum keep an even number of players alive is nothing new, it gives said scum better odds of getting a mislynch in a normal scenario. However, this is not a normal scenario, as Rhinox is confirmed~innocent. The odds for a mislynch are not improved by keeping him alive.

Ruling out a Rhinox scum, and assuming that the scum wasn't just negligent, this points more towards White being scum. Rhinox was the only one defending White, and if Rhinox continues to refuse to vote her today then she can't be lynched.

So what we have here is either a desperate White or a brilliantly devious AGOTI. We should lynch today, as we will have the benefit of getting Rhinox's opinion. I know he was hesitant to suspect White, and I'd like to hear if that's just gut or if he has reasoning behind it.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Snow White »

Can i have a well structed case before me before my lynch, Mike?

I cant help but feel that most of the doubt surrounding me is due to the negligence that followed from my parents break up. I thought the tajo lynch was enough to rectify that but apparently not.

A desperate ScumWhite would have not trawled up and dug up dirt on her hypothetical scum partner she helped lynch. What reasoning could you have for this? Tajo wasnt even under any skeptism till he made some jibe about me "slyly and subtly still questioning the cop". Following the rebuttal post 782(page32) i iso'd him and produced the FIRST case on him. post 838 (page34). I was the FIRST one to state this
SnowWhite wrote:
Tajo wrote: Dont worry Ill still do it. hammevr Ray Not today, seems there are a lot of questions and doubts and I really want all to have optymal night actions.

I think that the VT claim was induced so that Ray could attract a cop claim to clear him but it didnt. But this further helps Elvis's claim that she investigated Rofl N1.
Tajo wrote:I really need a good argument to not vote Ray and I dont think there is one.

But no one wanted to not lynch Ray!! Everything else is subject to WIFOM!! I mean in between both quotes you've got so much about how Ray could be being framed, still saying your going to hammer (for a third time) and enticing a cop (with an innocent on Ray) to come forward.
I cant help but feel that most of the doubt surrounding me is due to the negligence that followed from my parents break up. I thought the tajo lynch was enough to rectify that but apparently not.

Now your trying to slaughter me with WIFOM as to why Rhinox is still alive, because he showed a little doubt on me yesterday, when you in turn the round and say regardless if you consider me scum or not, if Rhinox says vote AGOTI you'll do that?

How about, Rhinox could have been left alive because AGOTI declared she would not be voting me, and you have been persecuting me with every bit of dirt you can scrap together and you as scum decided "holy shit, cant have that better keep Rhinox alive" ? Hows that theory? Admittedly equally as possible. But thats up to the individual.

Im torn between AGOTI or Mike. I'd make a case but ive just replaced in somewhere else and have enough reading ahead of me tbh. Will try to get round to it if i have time but there are no guarentees. And holy shit ive practically iso'd the game at this stage. Correct me if i have soemthing wrong.

I find it funny that AGOTI declared RayFrost was innocent. BUT she more or less clarified what i'd been saying against populartajo when no one else was listening. Bar maybe Crypto who thought i was
Trying to beat out the wagon on AGOTI with a new vote on Tajo. But you're right. You've been all over Tajo for a while now.
Im trying to fathom what exactly mikeburnfire's problem with me is bar the whole notvotingscumrayfrost debacle which, i get BUT he led the lynch against RayFrost day1 when everyone else was forgetting about him.

People who said AGOTI should be lynched:
Crypto - I
think
this was because of her saying she thought i was innocent.
Elvis Knits - for the "i hope someone freaks out about your fake claiming comment".
Tajo. - iso58.
So yeah if rolf is likely town, you can understand why agoti can be likely scum, even more when she attacked rolf for this same reason.
Rhinox - believes mike is town so AGOTI or myself would presumably be his lynch choice.
Snow_Bunny - big analysis acting AGOTI was in the clear after tajo flipped and set up lynches from there as if we had the game in the bag.

People who said Mike should be lynched:
Porochaz -
I should point out I dont have a case against MBF, I have worries that I and some others have let him pass under the radar for a while. He is someone Ive known about (if not played with) for a long time. Which usually means they are good at the game. Or are Mastin. I just dont think its wise to take his hat out of the ring just yet, as some of you are doing...
ScumRayFrost -
MBF is scummy cuz of mid to late D1. D2 hasn't changed a thing, though this is really something I'm hedging cuz I don't want to be fogged by OMGUS and I had a town read of him previously (early D1)
hairy WIFOM. Also declared AGOTI was town. Hairier WIFOM.
Rofl -
roflcopter wrote:
crypto wrote:I want each and every one of you to go through Snow_Bunny's iso. and tell me why she is not worthy of a lynch.
cause she's not mbf
GreenCrayons - Gave mike slack about"covering all the bases" in regard to his first post difusing the mufasa wagon.
SpyreX -
MBF will not take a stance on Mufasa's alignment while simultaneously calling out the wagon. Further, he insinuated to RF that "all the scum were already on the wagon" which should be an implication that Mufasa is town yet...

MBF unnecessarily asked for role information from Mufasa that makes absolutely no sense to ask for if town.

MBF has had some amazing doublespeak in regards to the vote on RF in regards to scumhunting.

There, nice and simple, no semantics. Like I said the handholding was done, the lynching time starts.
(Pome said "mike=town")
(iso tajo and he defends mike iso 15. He also says he doesnt like the scumhunting he's doing on ray. A slight scum poke inpost? i say this because tajo looks quite understanding toward mike by saying "i can see he thought what he thought"
iso16. "I dont like how mike detatches from Pome wagon." another poke? But then he goes on to "scumhunt" mike and this throws me into a bit of doubt.
iso. tajo 58. Appears to be bussing AGOTI.)

Where my vote will fall... i dont know. I kinda need to read over what i wrote and re-iso people because reads and ideas are flying everywhere. And this is not being good.
I like ignorant people.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:18 am

Post by a girl on the internet »

so, props to whichever one of you is scum, cuz i never saw it coming.

at the moment i'm leaning snow, because mike had a much more convincing case on her yesterday than she had on him. and i can see her motivation for keeping rhinox alive more than i can see mike's.

but yeah, rereadin' time.
Snow White wrote:Okay. Whose been not online the past five days??? *witchhunt*
me. but only because i only sign into this account when i'm making posts in this game. ^_^
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:43 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Quick post before class.

I like how you answer your own questions, white. Saves me the trouble.
A desperate ScumWhite would have not trawled up and dug up dirt on her hypothetical scum partner she helped lynch. What reasoning could you have for this?
I'm not sure what you're saying here
Now your trying to slaughter me with WIFOM as to why Rhinox is still alive, because he showed a little doubt on me yesterday, when you in turn the round and say regardless if you consider me scum or not, if Rhinox says vote AGOTI you'll do that?
Rhinox has been saying White townier > AGOTI for awhile now, and I haven't agreed with him. What makes you think I'm going to suddenly change?

Also, the list of "people who AGOTI/MBF should be lynched" is very misleading. Just because Person A suspects Person B does not necessarily mean that Person A thinks Person B should be lynched.

Mod: Please prod Rhinox. He probably doesn't know he's alive

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:11 am

a girl on the internet wrote:i can see her motivation for keeping rhinox alive more than i can see mike's.
actually, scratch that. i was thinkin along the lines of "who would
need
to keep rhinox alive"; white needs rhinox to persuade mike to lynch me instead of her. but if you think "who would
want
to keep rhinox alive", mike's motivation is obvious; rhinox was pretty clear about the fact that he will not vote mike, and with rhinox still alive, town will need that vote to win if mike is scum.

(just got to 782 in my reread, totally doubting myself on white scum again. this came just after elvis claimed and the rofl wagon collapsed, and i happened to be sitting at l-1 at the time, and was in middle of my worst phase of lurking. no one woulda blamed her for hammering.)
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:18 am

and then i get to #886, which doesn't look anything like bussing either.

myk, are you absolutely sure prozac wasn't scum?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Rhinox »

lolwhat?

no, I didn't know i was alive. I had already changed my sig to reflect being dead in this game days ago :lol:.

well, white or AGOTI is being lynched today. You guys might as well crossvote now. No lynch isn't going to help because we'll either be right back here, or I'll be dead in which the decision should still be between white and AGOTI.

In another life, I might be paranoid that MBF-scum left me alive because he knew there was 0 chance I would vote for him and I could help convince at least 1 of white or AGOTI to vote the other...
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Heh. That's fine. In another life I might have worried that you're the second godfather who makes this game qualify as "themed".

As it stands though, between AGOTI and White, I've seen a lot of stuff from White I don't like; and AGOTI leaving you alive after you expressed suspicion of her wouldn't be the best course of action, especially since White and I have been at odds for awhile. With only the three of us left it would have been pretty easy to get a mislynch out of me.

But there has been aspects about AGOTI that I don't like either, and I'm curious as to what gives you good vibes from White and bad vibes about AGOTI.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:38 am

Post by Snow White »

Well then fill me with votes. Im ilk to be V/LA until Sunday. Ill still have some access just not enough to make a full scale post.

@Mike. Im saying that there's no reason why i would leave Rhinox alive. Not one to toot my own horn (yeah right :lol: ) but im clever enough when im part of a scum team. I'd have taken out you instead wayyyy earlier. You control too much of the conversation which ive stated very previously. Unless i was buddied with you. Which i was never likely to accomplish with puclically declaring "im surprised mike's not dead yet" on D2/3.

Give me a case i can answer to dammit!

EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING you seem to be basing my lynch on is either on how i talk slash phrase questions or not being on the RayFrost wagon(which will be shown as a legitimate reason at endgame) and now because Rhinox is still alive? WIFOM!!

The list of people was compiled in order to give a fair view. No one appeared to have any crossed wires over who they thought was innocent and guilty and i took their last thoughts before they died. So its skeptical to everyones own choice.

@Mike. I was saying that while i know i stalled on the RayFrost lynch. I thought i'd be somewhat excused for it because i helped lynch tajo someone who was not in the fire line in any way. Only after i dug up a case did anyone else pay attention bar... holy shit i take that back. Crypto and Mike were on the pre-wagon. It just got derailed because of the SK comment. lol. and then the Snow Bunny wagon took off. And then wavered again with Rofl's vote on tajo.

AGOTI immediately comes in after being prodded and votes tajo. And its just bussing from there.

No one else is remotely suspicious about AGOTI sudden turn around? She's more or less been declaring "Snow White is town" full stop all game since Ray died. Thats not noteworthy in any shape or form? LOL. She even declared yesterday
a girl on the internet wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:I guess Snow White thinks it'll be easier to convince me to lynch AGOTI than to convince AGOTI to lynch me.
even though i've been acting like she's confirmed town for no apparent reason for most of the game! it's like she doesn't trust me or somethin. geez.

Correct me if im wrong, if someone had apparently shown me this much faith in the entire game, were i scum, (im not) WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HESITATE IN KILLIING RHINOX??? AND THEN LEAD A LYNCH AGAINST MIKE SOMEONE WHO AGOTI MADE A CASE OF BEING SCUM!

FYI id self vote but i totally hate people who do that. If towns individually find me as guilty as proposed then id like to ask who here wants a grand aul helping of vanilla ice cream? :D

With love!
Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Rhinox »

White, why do you keep declaring yourself to be town/vanilla? just because you repeat it over and over again doesn't change anything.

I think there's an inconsistency in your last post, but I don't have time to go find it right now. Basically, in your last post you say you think AGOTI was obv-bussing tajo, but earlier weren't you the one telling me that AGOTI seemed townie for voting tajo? I could be wrong though, I'll go try to find the post later when I have more time.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Snow White »

@Rhino. I didnt realize i was doinbg it so much. lol. i reread the sequences of events earlier and self admittedly had it wrong. But i dont think i have ever called AGOTI obv town.

She had been declaring me obv town ever since ray died. Today its changed. Oh hai reasons!
I like ignorant people.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Note:

Out of town until Monday.

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 am

Snow White wrote:Im saying that there's no reason why i would leave Rhinox alive.
why would i leave rhinox alive?

btw, i started declaring you town well before ray died, actually.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Rhinox »

@snow white:

ORLY? yes, yes, I found the posts I was looking for.

First you said...
iso 59 wrote:Oh, and needless to say i think AGOTI is pretty much sorted as town.
And then I asked you...
Rhinox wrote:Poro/snow white, can you tell me why tajo being scum means AGOTI is more likely to be town?
And you replied...
iso 61 wrote:Well frankly i stated a case against Tajo and no one took much heed. It was not really until AGOTI produced a full fledged case on the trio specifically tajo that any notice was taken and even at that, it was because Tajo opted to replace out.
And now you're saying...
white wrote:AGOTI immediately comes in after being prodded and votes tajo. And its just bussing from there.
So, pretend my last post was this post. There is an inconsistency there. I'm having a hard time ignoring it, because AGOTI is pretty much the only player you can hope to get lynched today if you're scum, even if that means you have to go back on things you said earlier. What do you have to say about this?
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Snow White »

I changed my mind on her because she changed her tune so much today. If she thought me innocent all the way up as far as today then she changed her mind, WHEY? Because your alive? She was singing my innocence before today! As scum i'd have been damn well comfortable killing you off and having me and her sorted as voting mike. What did i say yesterday? I said that i would abide by town and vote AGOTI if me, mike and AGOTI were left at lylo.

@AGOTI what the fuck's changed? EH?

I dont believe her to be town but if theres not much i can say to change your mind so be it. We lose. Im not saying she's the last scum tbh i dont know. It could be mike because i know of no ones innocence here bar yours and mine own. What i DO KNOW is you've been left alive for the great chasm of WIFOM thrown in my direction because you were doubting my guilt. Rightly so. Im innocent and im hoping by reitterating it enough it'll drill into someones head im being set up because what? My opinions change on things?

Firstly. Iso 59 was made without rereading the actual events that occured all i recalled was AGOTI clarifying something i had stated and everyone jumping on board. I gave her credit for that but i now see that she may have been bussing tajo because tajo, rereading was the lynch of the day, but was competeing with the bunny wagon.

Iso69 and i declare that id advize a lynch against AGOTI faster than a lynch on mike. So while i may have found AGOTI townie when there was more people here, i reviewed and prioritized.
I like ignorant people.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:56 am

Snow White wrote:@AGOTI what the fuck's changed? EH?
um, both the people i was sure were the last scum turned out not to be the last scum? i don't know about you, but i find i sorta have to change my worldview when somethin like that happens.
a girl on the internet wrote:why would i leave rhinox alive?
answer this question plz.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 am

Post by Snow White »

To set me up. WIFOM. Whatever. Call it what you will.
I like ignorant people.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:38 am

but if you have no motivation to leave rhinox alive, as you say, how would it set you up??
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Snow White »

You asked me why i thought someone else would leave me alive. Do not twist my words.

What you are now asking me is if i am scum how would i set myself up? Why would i bother?

Okay can someone direct questions to other people, i feel like the lynch of the day and if its the case then just get it over with, obviously i have not done enough to prove otherwise if people wont even look elsewhere and compare.
I like ignorant people.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 am

Snow White wrote:You asked me why i thought someone else would leave me alive. Do not twist my words.

What you are now asking me is if i am scum how would i set myself up? Why would i bother?
wait, what?

i asked you why i would leave RHINOX alive. i asked how leaving rhinox alive would help ME set you up.

these are the things you are accusing me of doing, and i want you to try to justify that accusation.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”