Mini 928 - Bloodlust Mafia Remix - Over!

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by MrSuave »

/confirm MY LIFE FOR AIUR!!!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:03 am

Post by MrSuave »

haha, oh julien, this will be a good game xD
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by MrSuave »

what are the obvious reasons? is it because he's a monkey? or is it because he's a baby? or is it because he's a baby monkey? =O also, I'm a protoss, not a zerg >_> psh. so no, I do not need to be exterminated >=D

anywho,
vote: McZombie
because she's a zombie. and because she's scum. what could be worse than a scum zombie?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Acting a little friendly aren't we?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by MrSuave »

tis not I that is scummy, but your brosuke. and with your scum track record, I think it's fair to assume you are scum =p
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by MrSuave »

so many double posts =___= and what do you mean who's in?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by MrSuave »

self voting makes me mads D:<
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by MrSuave »

wait wait.... only 1? was it a noobie game? if not, you remind me of me =D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by MrSuave »

The1fifi wrote:
almightybob wrote:
The1fifi wrote:Yeah, but i am kind of IN the spotlight, bob... And are you suspicious of me softclaiming town? That is hilarious sorry.
Yes, you are in the spotlight. Concerned was suggesting that you were trying to shift discussion away from yourself, in order to get out of the spotlight. That was his whole point.

And yes, I am. Why is that hilarious?
You state that your lynch would be a mislynch as if it is a fact, thus implicitly stating that you are Town as if it is a fact. You are not showing us that you're Town, you're telling us. I don't like that.
Dr Cyanide wrote:Secondly, attack, defend- draw relative conclusions, mislynch. Everyones going to be jumping to conclusions D1. Maybe we should try something else.
Why do you assume that the conclusions we draw will result in a mislynch? And what else do you suggest?
i didn't even think what my alignment was, nor i tought about making it clear in the post. Now that you point it, i see it as a town tell. A intentional one, and thats what makes it a town tell. And the fact that you are using such a weak argument against me, makes me suspect you a lot.
it may be weak, but still... you post the game where you were town, but didn't you say earlier that you think you have probably changed your playing style? you've set up a lot of WIFOM, like "if you were scum, you would try to look like your town game you linked us to so we would think you are scum." stuff like that =___=. also telling people that you calling yourself town is a town tell is pretty fishy. that line alone makes you seem scummy. >=( FOS:fifi
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:24 am

Post by MrSuave »

Well mczombie has a history of being scum. She's been scum 3/4 of her games, so just going with trends I'd say that that it's not a long stretch to say she's scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by MrSuave »

julienvonwolfe wrote: @ Suave: no, that's a gambler's fallacy, or did you know this?
what can I say, I'm a gambling man =p
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Post by MrSuave »

That's only 1 vote right... Because you voted twice there.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by MrSuave »

No clue. D:
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Welcome! It's too bad McZombie's internets is broken. =/
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by MrSuave »

havingfitz wrote:
Haylen wrote:I still don't like Cyanide's defensiveness.

Scum reads atm:
Cyanide
Fifi
BV130
Does bv310's active lurking move him up any on your scum list? I assume I'm at the top of your list since you have your vote on me.

While I don't care too much for lurkers (especially townie ones because they do nothing to help town and only cast suspicions upon themselves
for
lurking) I really don’t like active lurkers. And while I may give lurkers who are nowhere to be found elsewhere on the site or who have provided worthwhile inputs when they have posted some benefit of the doubt, I view active lurker’s absences as intentional and I can not think of any reasons for town to intentionally avoid a game.

I remain suspicious of MrSuave based on giving him the benefit of the doubt of being a capable, active, experienced player. Ie...he knows what he is doing. Of course having never played with him before I would very well be completely wrong. If I have time later perhaps I will do some meta’ing on him. But I digress....

Unvote: MrSuave

FoS: MrSuave

Vote: bv310

@all...what are your thoughts regarding lurkers...whether they be active or nowhere to be found?
you should look at my games, I'll post the links later, but I have a business project due in 2 days so I'm a little busy. once that's done I'll be free to post.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Why was I prodded? I posted yesterday D:
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Vote:Darkstrike_11

sorry I was gone for the end of that day. I was gonna post right after I finished my school projects off but the day ended too soon D: I also don't like no lynches at the beginning of the game. a no lynch should only happen when there is 4 people and 1 scum, as long as the town has no leads. 1/3 is better odds than 1/4. that's the only time I would condone something like a no lynch. the first lynch gives a lot of info, and now we don't have that.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well we've killed a lot of the town so far, and imo we don't have any leads that stick out to me
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am

Post by MrSuave »

Well I do think that, unless it is 4v2 or a 3v1 lylo (the bigger numbers representing town if you didn't know), going for a no-lynch is very VERY scummy. I wouldn't go so far to say policy lynch, but they would jump to the top of my suspencts list and garner a vote for sure. I mean, there's no reason for a no lynch, especially D-1. If I had seen the speed of that wagon, I probably would have taken my vote off to be honest, but it's too late for that now isn't it.

I can now clearly say that the scum have a role blocker. 99%, because fifi may be lying. And fifi was only blocked by them N-1, and that fif is semi cleared. I say semi cleared because although you just said you were role blocked, someone still died. Now either you are a goon lying about being blocked N-1, or you are indeed a pro town power role. Otherwise being role blocked wouldn't do anything, because you would have nothing to do that could be blocked, correct?

About my playstyle, if anyone has played in any games with me (other than Julien who saw me as scum in my first game =p) I pretty much play the same in every game. I can usually pick out scum late game, but it's my gamble. Why? Because people tend not to believe me late game because of my early gameplay. But that's just the way I play for now.

As for who is scum, I'd say that bob or the fitz are scum. One of them is going for the easy kill, which most scum try to go for. Because yes, I play very very scummy =p. I usually get picked off early, or saved till the end because they think they can get an easy lylo lynch off on me. I win some, and lose some, but right now I have a strong feeling that one of them is scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 am

Post by MrSuave »

Is it though? I think I'm a pretty tempting target for scum actually. This is usually why I make it to late game, or the exact opposite. But from my whole insightful post that's all you got for it? Really?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 am

Post by MrSuave »

how are there 4 anti-town roles in the game? there are a max of 3 scum ever, and the rest of the power roles are pro-town roles. even the cult leader is considered a pro-town role, hence "pro-town cult leader". I can say that, if fifi was indeed role blocked on night one, then the setup for scum is the 1 mafia role blocker and 2 goons. Tell me what the 4th anti-town role is.

I didn't contradict myself. I make it to late game, or get killed early. This is because scum either save me for the easy kill at the end, or kill me off early because it's easier. That's all I said. People consider "lurking" scummy, and that's the only reason people usually say I'm scummy. I'm just saying that I play better near the end of the game, unless I know how you play (such as Nikanor if you know who that is). But even then, the majority of my helpfulness is at the end. I've been told that my gameplay is that of the VI, which I don't fully disagree with. But right now, I'm going to say that I think fifi is not scum. I'm between 80-90% sure that he's a townie. And like I said before, 99% sure of the scum set up. There is only 1 setup that has a scum RB, and I know that fifi didn't get RB N-2 by that scum.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 am

Post by MrSuave »

okay, well I was trying not to get myslef killed for sure tonight, but whatever. I'm incharge of the jail which makes me the JK; I RB fifi last night, and I RB CS on N-1. so there you have it. BAM
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by MrSuave »

God, I RB CS night one because I was prodded to pick my target(I had forgot I was a JK) and CS just seemed like a good idea. I picked fifi N-2 because it was just a random choice. I was just trying to RB mafia and get a no kill at night, or maybe save someone. But really, there is no reason to my madness
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:35 am

Post by MrSuave »

julienvonwolfe wrote:
MrSuave wrote:God, I RB CS night one because I was prodded to pick my target(I had forgot I was a JK) and CS just seemed like a good idea. I picked fifi N-2 because it was just a random choice. I was just trying to RB mafia and get a no kill at night, or maybe save someone. But really, there is no reason to my madness
Nitpicking a bit but I'm not sure I like your usage of the term 'RB' - roleblocked - since your claimed role also has an element of protection. Why protect somebody you thought to be mafia?
why? because I as using it as a RB instead of a protect. I also don't tend to re-read, I usually play on gut, so I didn't catch the claims either. now that there are less people around, I can usually get a better read on people. I don't see why you would waste a lynch on me today, when I'm as good as dead tonight. But I agree that there are at least 1 anti-town on my wagon right now.

How did I forget? Well as you can see I wasn't active, like, at all for the first two days. Like I said, I had many business projects due all around the same time, so I didn't really pay much attention to this site. Now, most of those projects are done so I'm more active.

Also, I'm not a very good protector in general. I never have been. Even in RL mafia (where you can choose to save yourself), I save myself. =D
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by MrSuave »

The1fifi wrote:
MrSuave wrote:
how are there 4 anti-town roles in the game? there are a max of 3 scum ever, and the rest of the power roles are pro-town roles. even the cult leader is considered a pro-town role, hence "pro-town cult leader". I can say that, if fifi was indeed role blocked on night one, then the setup for scum is the 1 mafia role blocker and 2 goons. Tell me what the 4th anti-town role is.

I didn't contradict myself. I make it to late game, or get killed early. This is because scum either save me for the easy kill at the end, or kill me off early because it's easier. That's all I said. People consider "lurking" scummy, and that's the only reason people usually say I'm scummy. I'm just saying that I play better near the end of the game, unless I know how you play (such as Nikanor if you know who that is). But even then, the majority of my helpfulness is at the end. I've been told that my gameplay is that of the VI, which I don't fully disagree with. But right now, I'm going to say that I think fifi is not scum. I'm between 80-90% sure that he's a townie. And like I said before, 99% sure of the scum set up. There is only 1 setup that has a scum RB, and I know that fifi didn't get RB N-2 by that scum.
If you are a JK and targeted me, how can you be sure scum have a roleblcker?
uhhhh because you said you were RB on N-1 and N-2 and I on'y RBed you on N-2. Therefore, if you are indeed telling the truth, then the only other role that can RB is the mafia RB, dur.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well technically I work as a doc/RB hybrid
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:03 am

Post by MrSuave »

Well does the next person want to just go? Because I think this means he's probably gonna be replaced.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Indeed. I do t even know why scum would want to push a wagon on me anyway. I'm as good as dead at night.

On a side note,

@Dramonic: wanna replace into my game? It has just started, 6 pages, and someone confirmed and flaked. How about it maaaan?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 am

Post by MrSuave »

*sigh* are we not finishing the mass claim anymore? are we going to assume everyone is just going to say VT?
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 am

Post by MrSuave »

o____o... really, my bad. ^_^;;;
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by MrSuave »

the night kills don't add up... scum/SK was blocked each night. that or someone didn't kill. which makes no sense.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by MrSuave »

havingfitz wrote:
MrSuave wrote:the night kills don't add up... scum/SK was blocked each night. that or someone didn't kill. which makes no sense.
Suave...this topic has been discussed fairly extensively. Your comment above brings absolutely nothing to the game. Since we are considering you confirmed town now...can you perhaps assist the town a bit and provide some content of value? Show us some scum hunting? Be fockin' useful and provide more than one-liners that aren't (fockin' useful that is).

Also...we need more Concerned. Dramonic has not really provided anything yet so he is keeping pace with his predecessors. AMB...any thoughts on current events?

@At all - Would it be useful if every gave their thoughts on who they suspect (as some of us have done)?
okay, I'll do my best =D. Sorry if I've been less than useful up till now. I'll put on my for serious hat.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Netopalis wrote:Sorry, but I've seen scum "accidentally" hammer far too many times. I think that you meant to "accidentally" hammer, but didn't realize that the hammer had already happened.

Concerned is clearly town because he has continuously provided good, solid logic, he's been the voice of reason and he seems to be moving the town along. Scum would have just left the town to flail around on its own.
In most cases I would agree. But in one of my games, a scum was one of the most pro town players. D:

But atm I don't feel like putting Sand at L-1... it just doesn't feel safe, or right. Something's off about this, but I can't put my finger on it

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”