Newbie 897 ~ Mafia Marching Band (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

I really want a lynch on McGriddle. I believe that McGriddle is the roleblocker, and will block me over the night (well, it doesn't matter, it will be my word against his). He will keep me alive, because I need the roleblocker for my evidence to prove I am the cop, that's the only piece I'm missing. I do believe that Pwnman is scum, but normal scum. Once it is shown that he is scum, everyone will automatically jump on me as his scum buddy, I can see it happening already. People will say that I fake claimed. If normal scum is lynched today, that makes me the obvious target tomorrow, and the town loses. I want the roleblocker lynched. Having scum lynched sets me up for an easy lynch tomorrow. I know once the roleblocker is lynched, I will be NK'ed, but the town probably wins. I'm pretty confident that Pwnman is scum, but a hammer on him wouldn't help the town. It would lead them down the wrong path to lynch me tomorrow. This is the reason I won't hammer Pwnman. This is going to sound weird, but lynching the normal scum right now is detrimental to the town.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Yankee »

oh wow..... I was so sure your claim was sincere up until your last post. For one, it shouldnt matter that much to you if we lynch a scum, who we all virtually agree on is scum because you "Think" Mcgriddle is the Roleblocker. What proof do you have that he is the roleblocker and not Pwnman, since you seem to be so sure you must have some kind of proof. And i dont want to hear the "he was role fishing" arguement either, because either scum could do that, because they make the decision of who to role block and who to NK together. Also, you are already talking about a "Hammer" on Pwnman when he only has 1 vote so far.... Either you arent paying attention, or you are trying to make the situation sound more drastic then it is. And i dont care who you are, never, and i mean never, is killing a scum "detrimental" to the town.....

I now am confident in a pwnman/mavsfan scum pair. Why else, unless Mcgriddle is scum, would Mcgriddle not be hammered by now. So that means there are 2 options for us:

1). Pwnman and Mavsfan are scum together and are hoping for a town hammer on Mcgriddle to end the game, or
2). Mcgriddle and Pwnman are scum, and Pwnman is bussing Mcgriddle to save face tomorrow.

There is also a very minimal possibility of a Mcgriddle mavsfan scum team, but that is so minimal i dont think it would be relevant to even discuss because it would mainly be all WIFOM, and frankly if they are together, we have already lost this game.....

The common link to those 2 scenario's is Pwnman, so I say we should lynch Pwnman, and see what happens during the night time before we make a decision tomorrow.
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:I really want a lynch on McGriddle. I believe that McGriddle is the roleblocker, and will block me over the night (well, it doesn't matter, it will be my word against his). He will keep me alive, because I need the roleblocker for my evidence to prove I am the cop, that's the only piece I'm missing. I do believe that Pwnman is scum, but normal scum. Once it is shown that he is scum, everyone will automatically jump on me as his scum buddy, I can see it happening already. People will say that I fake claimed. If normal scum is lynched today, that makes me the obvious target tomorrow, and the town loses. I want the roleblocker lynched. Having scum lynched sets me up for an easy lynch tomorrow. I know once the roleblocker is lynched, I will be NK'ed, but the town probably wins. I'm pretty confident that Pwnman is scum, but a hammer on him wouldn't help the town. It would lead them down the wrong path to lynch me tomorrow. This is the reason I won't hammer Pwnman. This is going to sound weird, but lynching the normal scum right now is detrimental to the town.
Okay, so basically what you are telling me now is that you know for sure that Pwnman is scum based off his actions, but you want me killed based off of opinions on actions that have been disproven. You are doing nothing to convince me that you and pwnman aren't scum-buddies. You know that if we lynch pwnman your scum buddy will flip scum, and you will obviously be caught. I am 100% sure of a mavsfan-pwnman scum pair.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

That is true, I do not have any proof that he is a roleblocker and that I'm the cop. That's why I want the roleblocker lynched. I want proof. McGriddle doesn't have any proof that states I fake claimed and that he isn't the roleblocker. Its all chance based on the little solid information we have. It is stupid to deny my claim and believe McGriddle's since we both have the same amount of proof.

Here are the two possibilities...
A) I am cop and McGriddle is roleblocker
B) I fake claimed cop and am scum

Both of these have absolutely no proof that suggest one over the other. So, how can you decide which of these is true with no proof at all? The logical answer is all based on your gut feeling. I don't want to hear any BS that suggest that you guys had any kind of proof whatsoever for taking McGriddle's word over mine, and vise versa. All of McGriddle's fucking logic is all opinionated as well. He hasn't disproven anything, because he can't. They're all theories which he can't disprove since he has no fucking proof. "Proof" and theories are how we have already lynched two townies. So I don't want to hear anymore bullshit form McGriddle about "opinionated" attacks.

@McGriddle - what proof do you have that I am scum and fake claimed cop????? I would love to hear it. I am talking ACTUAL PROOF. Nothing opinionated. Clear cut proof. Give me post numbers and your stupid dumb conclusions.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

McGriddle (L-1) ~ mavsfan41, pwnman

mavsfan41 (L-2) ~ McGriddle
pwnman (L-2) ~ Yankee

Not Voting:
AGar
[size=0]AGar 3 PROD1 0 | mavs 0 | McG 0 | pwnman 2 | Yankee 0[/size]
-AGar is being prodded...

-McGriddle is at L-1!

--With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
--Deadline is Wednesday, February 24 2010.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by McGriddle »

mavsfan41 wrote:That is true, I do not have any proof that he is a roleblocker and that I'm the cop. That's why I want the roleblocker lynched. I want proof. McGriddle doesn't have any proof that states I fake claimed and that he isn't the roleblocker. Its all chance based on the little solid information we have. It is stupid to deny my claim and believe McGriddle's since we both have the same amount of proof.

Here are the two possibilities...
A) I am cop and McGriddle is roleblocker
B) I fake claimed cop and am scum

Both of these have absolutely no proof that suggest one over the other. So, how can you decide which of these is true with no proof at all? The logical answer is all based on your gut feeling. I don't want to hear any BS that suggest that you guys had any kind of proof whatsoever for taking McGriddle's word over mine, and vise versa. All of McGriddle's fucking logic is all opinionated as well. He hasn't disproven anything, because he can't. They're all theories which he can't disprove since he has no fucking proof. "Proof" and theories are how we have already lynched two townies. So I don't want to hear anymore bullshit form McGriddle about "opinionated" attacks.

@McGriddle - what proof do you have that I am scum and fake claimed cop????? I would love to hear it. I am talking ACTUAL PROOF. Nothing opinionated. Clear cut proof. Give me post numbers and your stupid dumb conclusions.
Wow mavsfan, way to be an asshole. Show me proof of something that I didn't disprove and I will gladly show you why you are wrong. Nothing I do is as opinionated as EVERYTHING you do. You are flipping out because you are afraid of a pwnman lynch exposing your true colors.
Wins/Losses - 99/15

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Yankee »

So basically you are saying that if you are cop it is impossible for Mcgriddle not to be roleblocker? Why are you so dead set that Mcgriddle is the roleblocker and not just a normal scum with pwnman as the roleblocker? And I am not taking anyones word over the others, I am looking at your actions and making the decision of my own accord.

Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Yankee »

Also, if it helps the case anymore then it already has, I have seen Pwnman posting in other topics recently but he seems to be avoiding this one like the plague....

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:45 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

Yankee wrote:So basically you are saying that if you are cop it is impossible for Mcgriddle not to be roleblocker? Why are you so dead set that Mcgriddle is the roleblocker and not just a normal scum with pwnman as the roleblocker? And I am not taking anyones word over the others, I am looking at your actions and making the decision of my own accord.
Well, for one, he keeps denying my claim. The scum know I'm the cop because they know there's a roleblocker and there's a doctor. So, there is a cop. The only people who know 100% truly KNOW a cop exist is both scum and the cop himself. McGriddle is scum and I know you don't like this as evidence, but he was rolefishing. He was the only person to do it the entire game, and he has looked like scum. In his earlier post he talked about how scum wouldn't want to know who the cop is. He roleblocked me and then has denied my claim. That's textbook mafia play. Since he keeps denying my claim, it is obvious to me (being the cop) that he is scum. He believes me to be scum even though he has no prove at all, the same way I'm trying to convict him. Also, I would like to point out that whenever McGriddle post, he quotes someone's post and attempts to turn it on the person who posted it. This is his way of producing evidence without anything, while making someone look guilty, in an attempt to appear as though he is "scum hunting." The slick way he quotes everyone's post and attacks that person, it is the way he is doing it that makes him look so scummy. The way he quotes every post, and the way he goes about attempting to turn the post on the poster is to me a scum tell. Pwnman is the obvious scum choice, but next it will be either McGriddle or me. One of us is right, the other wrong, so logically, when it gets down to end game, with three people left, McGriddle, one townie, and me, Mcgriddle can start to attack me to get me falsely lynched. One last scum tell is no attempt to blitz me or him. I know I brought this up in an earlier post as the same scenario holds for me as well, but the fact that the game has continued, tells me that he is scum.
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:55 am

Post by pwnman »

Ok you know what mavsfan is my scum partner. I'm not sure who to real cop is, but Vi should be able to confirm that me and mavs are scum
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
pwnman
pwnman
Goon
pwnman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 am

Post by pwnman »

I'm willing to bus my pard just like he would me.

unvote

vote mavs
Show
Mafia RULES!!!!
As Mafia- 1-0
As Town- 1-2
As 3rd Party- 0-0
May have LA until March
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

mavsfan41 (L-1) ~ McGriddle, pwnman

McGriddle (L-2) ~ mavsfan41,
pwnman

pwnman (L-2) ~ Yankee

Not Voting:
AGar
[size=0]AGar 4 PROD1 1 | mavs 0 | McG 0 | pwnman 0 | Yankee 0[/size]
-mavsfan41 is at L-1!

McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by McGriddle »

pwnman wrote:I'm willing to bus my pard just like he would me.

unvote

vote mavs

2 things, mavsfan, that whole entire post you just made makes no sense as everything is based off of opinion like I have said the whole game. I am a logical person, and I find logical reasons to lynch people. up until about a minute a go you were the most logical candidate. I know what's going to happen now. We are going to lynch pwnman, and he will either flip RB or Goon, if he flips RB you will probably die causing attention to turn to me, and if you come back the next day it is obvious you fake claimed and want to frame me and end the game. We will see.

Unvote, Vote: Pwnman
Wins/Losses - 99/15

mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by mavsfan41 »

McGriddle wrote:
pwnman wrote:I'm willing to bus my pard just like he would me.

unvote

vote mavs

2 things, mavsfan, that whole entire post you just made makes no sense as everything is based off of opinion like I have said the whole game. I am a logical person, and I find logical reasons to lynch people. up until about a minute a go you were the most logical candidate. I know what's going to happen now. We are going to lynch pwnman, and he will either flip RB or Goon,
if he flips RB you will probably die causing attention to turn to me, and if you come back the next day it is obvious you fake claimed and want to frame me and end the game
. We will see.

Unvote, Vote: Pwnman
That right there is pure BS. You're trying to already get people on me, you're fucking stupid. Pwnman is trying to make it look as though him and I are scum to win the game for scum.

Unvote:mcgriddle

Vote:Pwnman
(fuck you!)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count:

pwnman (LYNCH) ~ Yankee, McGriddle, mavsfan41

mavsfan41 (L-2) ~
McGriddle,
pwnman
McGriddle (L-3) ~
mavsfan41

Not Voting:
AGar
[size=0]AGar 4 PROD1 1 | mavs 0 | McG 0 | pwnman 0 | Yankee 0[/size]

----

At long last, personal responsibility and seeing the big picture prevailed - a confession! Or, well, as close to one as you could get. One of the five remaining cellmates started singing in a loud voice:

I AM PWNAGE MAN ♪
WANNA KICK THE DIRECTOR IN THE CAN--

--and he never got the chance to finish or even put down his "Rock On" sign.
The others made it clear that they didn't love him, need him, want him, got to have him, and hit him full speed with a vehicle.

--- pwnman ---
Mafia Roleblocker
--- Lynched Day 3!!!

--Night will end at 2100 EST on Tuesday, February 14.
---AGar is being replaced. Please hold...
Last edited by Vi on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Overnight, one of the few remaining suspects heard a faint noise. He woke up, and saw the ghost of Miles Davis standing above him.

This pissed said suspect off, because the most important man in jazz was drunk and high - again - and relieving himself in the corner, unaware that there was someone trying to sleep there.

The victim tried to say something, but Miles stopped him. "Come with me. Even in death, I must have another jazz movement credited to me. Join me... and I will make you famous beyond your imagination... and give you the pink piggy standing beside you..."

Somewhat afraid to do anything else by this time, this bold trumpeteer was thus assumed into jazz heaven(?) by the angel.

Six months later, the director of bands included a hot new piece on the program, pioneering the use of syncopated street noise in a concert hall.

--- Yankee ---
Vanilla Townie
--- Killed Night 3.

----

Vote Count:

Not Voting:
RayFrost (AGar), mavsfan41, McGriddle
[size=0]RayFrost 0 | mavs 0 | McG 0 [/size]

--With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.
--Deadline is Tuesday, March 9 2010.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nobody should vote yet.

Any voting is stupid.
don't you feel silly now?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by McGriddle »

RayFrost wrote:Nobody should vote yet.

Any voting is stupid.
Lol are you being placed in here?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I replaced AGar.
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by McGriddle »

Oh I guess you are Lol. Well I think it's pretty obvious who scum is *cough* mavsfan *cough*

It seemed like they were buddying up to mislynch me yesterday. They both had votes on me, I wasn't hammered, we lynched pwnman (one of the people on my wagon) and before he died he told us all that mavsfan is his scum buddy. Mavsfan killed Yankee last night because he could use the lurking (AGar) player to his advantage against me today. He didn't even do a great job of defending himself against pwnmans claim on both of them. I know I am town, so that means It's between RayFrost and mavsfan. Agar never did anything too anti-town, and he did bring up the idea to lynch pwnman which turned out to be a good idea. Mavsfan is our scum, he is caught, but I will not vote right now, as I want to see what happens, and see if I am wrong. Rayfrost, what are your views of this game so far?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

My view is you p. much think mav is confirmed scum, which is foolishness.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Mcgriddle, are you the doc?
McGriddle
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
McGriddle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by McGriddle »

RayFrost wrote:My view is you p. much think mav is confirmed scum, which is foolishness.
why is it foolishness?
Wins/Losses - 99/15

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Well, actually.

I'm VT.

If you are the doc, mav is scum.

If you aren't, mav is still scum.

RB flip means cop & doc or no cop or doc.

Mav is confirmed scum with his cop claim.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by RayFrost »

vote: mavsfan

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”