Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:25 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

My kill was blocked due to a protection or a roleblock. I think pman is scum and he or one of his buddies roleblocked me because of my suspicion of him.

Also, I should be giving this game more attention now because my other game just ended. I gave it a bit more attention because I was scum and it had been the first time in 10 games.

Will try to post some content tomorrow if I'm alive.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Firstly, I had a town read on CTD earlier, but his vote on me makes no sense considering he had been previously voting my number one suspect who suspects me.

Ythill wrote:
Wick wrote:First of all, how would it be a good move for me to switch my vote as scum?
1: My current theory is you didn't want to bus your buddy on D1. 2: Or it could be that you played up the hammer-shyness against the wrong player list and then couldn't get back on without hammering her yourself. I don't know your actual motivations, but it doesn't seem like you had honest townie motivations, which is all that really matters.
1: I was one of the first few that voted her and I would like to say I was a big force contributing to the bandwagon growing even if I didn't intend for it to. Was I not bussing her then?

2: Hammer-shyness? I was already on the bandwagon wasn't I? How can I hammer if I was already voting her? Am I missing something.

Ythill wrote:
Town attacking eachother is a common thing.
Strawman. The only attacks I listed were qualified as scummy attacks, and I mentioned other stuff like role-fishing and a flip-flop read.
Okay, well I still wasn't convinced then. Also, you say you are keeping an open mind in this same post yet jump right to the conclusion that this is a strawman. Can you explain?

Will give this thread more time within the next few days. I'm keeping my vote on pman.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

pman5595 Post 493 wrote:
Fate wrote:Interesting turn of events.

Perhaps Pman is a godfather...
huh? I don''t get how wicked's claim, which i don't believe, btw, would make me the godfather
I think he is referring to the fact some GF's are night kill immune.

Deadline is in less than a day? Where did the time go? Maybe I shouldn't have given Thesp such a hard time about not pushing his number one lynch. We did waste a lot of time waiting for Wick to claim, and I have to side with Oman, I think we keep him alive for now. The kill not going though is a little fishy but if he is scum we can catch him in the lie as the game goes on.

Unvote, Vote: Pman

Seeing as the Moriarty wagon isn't going to reach a lynch today (despite him falling off the face of the earth.) I am happy to push my second suspect. I really think we should be lynching either Wick or Pman today.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Oman »

Thesp I'm thinking that we need to let wicked live right now.

Vote Moriarty
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Arg! Oman, why do you vote Moriarty right after I unvote him?
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Ythill »

Oman wrote:Vig is a dangerous claim. If he's lying and there is a vig, he dies tonight.
Why do you consider it dangerous in a game with only one NK? From mafia's PoV, the lack of a second kill suggests that there is no vig/SK even more heavily than it does for town.

If Wick is the vig, why did he need to post a huge case that was never going to get anyone lynched? He wouldn't feel such an intense need to sway the town if he had a town kill of his own. He's asking us to believe that his crap case not only found scum, but made them so nervous that he was roleblocked? If scum were that nervous about Wicked, why not just kill him? If they were that accurate at sniffing out power roles, why did MME die?

The unifying answer is that Wicked is lying. My vote stays.
Wick wrote:1: I was one of the first few that voted her and I would like to say I was a big force contributing to the bandwagon growing even if I didn't intend for it to. Was I not bussing her then?
No, that would be distancing. Bussing requires a lynch.
2: Hammer-shyness? I was already on the bandwagon wasn't I?
And you jumped off @ L-1 saying, "I'm not comfortable with her being that close to a lynch right now..." Playing up hammer shyness.
Okay, well I still wasn't convinced then. Also, you say you are keeping an open mind in this same post yet jump right to the conclusion that this is a strawman. Can you explain?
What is there to explain? The statement was a blatant strawman. Keeping an open mind is not the same as wearing blinders. It's the opposite actually.

I'm noting that you've resorted to semantics.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote: Thesp

Vote: pman

Didn't know the deadline was that close. I agree Wicked's flip would give us information on Pman, but then we lose our vig. The other way around though, is that pman's flip will give us a lot more on Wicked.

On the other hand, I seriously doubt a doc protect went through, or that a shot in the dark roleblock worked.

So if pman flips town, and there's no kill at night again, we can go from there.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by pman5595 »

Ythill wrote:
Oman wrote:Vig is a dangerous claim. If he's lying and there is a vig, he dies tonight.
Why do you consider it dangerous in a game with only one NK? From mafia's PoV, the lack of a second kill suggests that there is no vig/SK even more heavily than it does for town.

If Wick is the vig, why did he need to post a huge case that was never going to get anyone lynched? He wouldn't feel such an intense need to sway the town if he had a town kill of his own. He's asking us to believe that his crap case not only found scum, but made them so nervous that he was roleblocked? If scum were that nervous about Wicked, why not just kill him? If they were that accurate at sniffing out power roles, why did MME die?

Quoted for truth.

His claim just doesn't make sense. I find the chance of there being a roleblocker+the chance they would use it on him very unlikely. I think there might be a small chance he is a serial killer, but if we lynch serial killer, that is somewhat good too. I find it very hard to believe that he is town. I think the vig claim was a scare tactic (maybe even him waiting as long as possible to claim, knowing we were close to the deadline)
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Fate »

[quote="pman5595"
His claim just doesn't make sense. I find the chance of there being a roleblocker+the chance they would use it on him very unlikely. I think there might be a small chance he is a serial killer, but if we lynch serial killer, that is somewhat good too. I find it very hard to believe that he is town. I think the vig claim was a scare tactic (maybe even him waiting as long as possible to claim, knowing we were close to the deadline)[/quote]

Funny you didn't mention the unlikeliness of a doctor protecting yourself. Vig as a scare tactic makes no sense, as scum think long term. Vig will eventually come out one way or the other as a liar.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Wait... what the hell are you doing?! Seriously! For one thing, I've never, ever played a game where you cannot distinguish between a block and a kill. For another thing, are we really going to have no lynch at all just because scum claimed vig?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Hmm... Leaf, I did think that was odd, but I have never been a vig so I don't know what the response is.

Unvote: pman

Vote: Wicked

Either your kill went through, and he didn't die, or you received a roleblocked message. Care to explain, even though it is too late as you should have clarified it the first time?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Post by Oman »

pman5595 wrote:
Ythill wrote:

Quoted for truth.

His claim just doesn't make sense. I find the chance of there being a roleblocker+the chance they would use it on him very unlikely. I think there might be a small chance he is a serial killer, but if we lynch serial killer, that is somewhat good too. I find it very hard to believe that he is town. I think the vig claim was a scare tactic (maybe even him waiting as long as possible to claim, knowing we were close to the deadline)
Unvote vote Wicked

I concede my mistake.

Also:
Sotty7 wrote:Arg! Oman, why do you vote Moriarty right after I unvote him?
Because I hate you obvobv (JOKES! I LOVE YOU RLY!)
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by Oman »

If that was a hammer, I'm proud.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Vote Count as of post 512

Wickedestjr (6): pman5595, Ythill, Leafsnail, CrashTextDummie, Fate, Oman
pman5595 (3): Wickedestjr, Thesp, Sotty7
Oman (1): Moriarty147

Not Voting:

With 10 Players, a majority of 6 is needed for a lynch.

The discussion in the council house gets heated. The citizens begin to accuse Wickedestjr of being a member of the mafia. The arguments get more and more angry, eventually approaching wicked. One of the citizens pushes Wicked up against the wall, and in doing so his jacket flies open momentarily. However, that moment is all everyone needs to see the gun holster uner his jacket. Wickedestjr tries to hide it, but the citizens grab the pistol and examine it. The gun is a “lone-ranger 3000”, a deadly firearm.

“I’m a vigilante! I promise!” Says Wickedestjr as the angry councilmen

“We can’t trust anyone prowling the streets of our fair city at night with a gun, whoever you are!” one of the council retorts.

Wickedestjr tries to run from the advancing townies, but all too late he remembers the violent crowd outside. Still shocked from last evening’s proceedings, the council watch another member die by the hands of the cruel mob.As his broken body is hung off the council house wall, many turn away in shame.

When the crowd has dispersed and left the council square, the council investigate Wickedestjr’s house. Inside, every wall is covered by maniacal writing; “kill kill kill”

Wickedestjr,
Serial Killer
, Lynched Day Two

The council return to their homes, tired and scared by the day’s occurrings.

It is now Night Two. Please submit your night actions, if any. Night will last 72 hours. The deadline is 11pm Sunday 14th Feb (GMT)
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

The citizens wake, and as they walk to the courthouse, they know the night can't have ended quietly. When they are informed of a death in the night, there are no shocked faces.

Oman,
Vanilla Townie
, Strangled Night 2

It is now Day 3. Deadline is Sunday 7th March, 9pm

With 8 Players, a majority of 5 is needed to lynch
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by pman5595 »

first

rereading Oman's posts.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

First instinct is to go back to pman. Second instinct is to not be a lazy bum and to give this game a thorough reread. So I'll go do that.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Oman »

Bah! No where am I going to post random pictures?

GO TOWN!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Thesp »

CrashTextDummie wrote:First instinct is to go back to pman. Second instinct is to not be a lazy bum and to give this game a thorough reread. So I'll go do that.
I agree. I'll do that, but I'm still happiest with my vote on either of Fate or pman5595.

Vote: Fate.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote me after the SK claims to have shot someone who didn't die...

???

Vote: Pman

Wicked was a dumb SK, but that doesn't mean he lied about shooting you.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Ythill »

I'll try to get a reread in over the next few days as well. The last two cardflips have left me a little confused so I need to get oriented again.

Thesp, of your two suspects, why did you choose to vote Fate?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: pman

Moriarty can wait a day. The fact that Wick shot pman and he still lives is pretty telling for me.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:39 am

Post by pman5595 »

please remind me why I am guilty because a roleblocker or a doctor. stopped the kill
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Pman wrote:His claim just doesn't make sense. I find the chance of there being a roleblocker+the chance they would use it on him very unlikely. I
Pman wrote: please remind me why I am guilty because a roleblocker or a doctor. stopped the kill
FOS: Thesp
For having two candidates and then voting me. He's distancing.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Not done rereading yet. Vote is going on pman after his last post.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”