Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:39 am

Post by ready2rock »

not game related: anyone else on scorehero having trouble getting on right now?
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:55 am

Post by pman5595 »

ready2rock wrote:not game related: anyone else on scorehero having trouble getting on right now?
*Raises hand*

Game Related: MOVE FASTER! POST MORE! KILL RAVEN MORE! GOGOGO
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:34 am

Post by ready2rock »

Aggressive much?

I believe he is currently at L-2.

I understand that the game is moving slowly, but you seem like you just want to get the day over with quickly so that you're not lynched.
FoS: pman5595
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 am

Post by sorasgoof »

pman5595 wrote:
You seem to be very eager. Too eager. If Raven is lynched and he flips townie, I'd say you're the lynch for tomorrow.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Wow. Scorehero is down AND mafiascum is moving very slowly. I entered my previous post at 12:21 and it just now went through...

The time now is 12:39. I wonder how long it'll take for this post to go through...
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 am

Post by pman5595 »

sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
You seem to be very eager. Too eager. If Raven is lynched and he flips townie, I'd say you're the lynch for tomorrow.
seriously? You need to understand when things are jokes.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 am

Post by RichardGHP »

sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
I pushed for a TL lynch and he flipped townie. Does that make me scum? No. You seem to forget, TOWN DO NOT KNOW WHO MAFIA IS! If pman is scum, he's doing a pretty good job at it, but Raven flipping townie will not seal the deal for me.

SH down here too.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:05 am

Post by ready2rock »

pman5595 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
I'm not laughing.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:13 am

Post by pman5595 »

ready2rock wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
I'm not laughing.
then you obviously have no sense of humor.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:18 am

Post by ready2rock »

Let me make this clear for you:

EVERYTHING in this game will be taken seriously unless you make it very clear in that specific post that it is a joke (i.e. using an smiley). You are therefore responsible for everything you say in this game, including telling everyone to hurry up and lynch Raven without really meaning it and saying that RVS is a waste of time then voting during RVS because you're bored.

Sorry, but I think that this is the third time this game that you have done this and I'm getting tired of it.
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:25 am

Post by pman5595 »

ready2rock wrote:unless you make it very clear in that specific post that it is a joke (i.e. using an smiley).
I guess caps lock and "GOGOGO" make it serious then. >.>
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:37 am

Post by ready2rock »

OK, I see.

Still, keep the jokes to a minimum. We're trying to play a serious game.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:56 am

Post by RichardGHP »

ready2rock wrote:OK, I see.

pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:00 am

Post by pman5595 »

RichardGHP wrote:
ready2rock wrote:OK, I see.

understood
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Humour isn't necessarily a bad thing, but when it involves eagerness to lynch someone else at this stage in the game, people are going to be suspicious.

Just think to yourself, "If someone else posted the same comment, would I be suspicious of them?".
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:36 am

Post by sorasgoof »

RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
I pushed for a TL lynch and he flipped townie. Does that make me scum? No. You seem to forget, TOWN DO NOT KNOW WHO MAFIA IS! If pman is scum, he's doing a pretty good job at it, but Raven flipping townie will not seal the deal for me.
No, but you seem to be forgetting that MAFIA DOES KNOW WHO TOWN IS (in a one-mafia game, which I'm assuming this is at this point).

Also, the way you pushed for a TL lynch was a little different. I don't seem to remember you pining for a lynch at L-2. You made your case, and you kind of just let it happen. Pman seems to be very eager. That in and of itself IS NOT SCUMMY, but if Raven happens to be a townie, then I find it scummy. Your case, once again, was different. Enough evidence has been brought forward to basically clear you from being mafia, which is why your case on TheLonging wasn't scummy to me. If you hadn't had all of that evidence that basically cleared you, I would've thought you were scummy too.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Bogre »

been a long week will come back soon
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:14 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

sorasgoof wrote:No, but you seem to be forgetting that MAFIA DOES KNOW WHO TOWN IS (in a one-mafia game, which I'm assuming this is at this point).
a) we appear to have a serial killer, so no, they don't.

b) On what are you basing this "One Scum" theory?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:No, but you seem to be forgetting that MAFIA DOES KNOW WHO TOWN IS (in a one-mafia game, which I'm assuming this is at this point).
a) we appear to have a serial killer, so no, they don't.

b) On what are you basing this "One Scum" theory?
a- Okay. But the mafia knows who isn't mafia. The town doesn't know who isn't town, unless we receive information.
b- Wouldn't Tarballs have noted which mafia the dead mafia members came from if there was more than one mafia group? In my last game, our mod did, after one of each was killed (I think that's when he revealed them).
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

You need to express yourself more clearly, so that people don't think you're assuming that there is only one scum team member left.
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:You need to express yourself more clearly, so that people don't think you're assuming that there is only one scum team member left.
Oh, I can see where that could have been confusing. Sorry. :oops:
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Konowa »

@Richard: These are points towards Bogre being scum:

1) Pushing a D1 case on pman on D3 and calling it "updated" by saying that pman is still not contributing.
2) When I asked him who else he thought was scum he said soras, TL, and CMAR. I think it is scummy that TL was at L-1 for practically all of D3 and even though Bogre was among those he was going to look at next he did not comment on the TL wagon at all.
3) Trying to argue out of a discussion with semantics.

Reason I think he is the SK stems from the semantics discussion. Both ckd and Amished asked r2r the same question [Why he (r2r) is not pushing a case on ckd if he has thought he was scum?]. Bogre clearly buddies up to Amished by saying that "he is wondering this too". This is definetly a contradiction in thought/play. The reason I think he does it like this is because if he buddies up to ckd like this it would only look like he is trying to appease ckd. Now, I do not think that mafiaBogre would be so blantant buddying up to mafiaAmished. However, I do think that skBogre
would
buddy up to mafiaAmished he if thought Amished was town.

@r2r: I am voting Bogre right now because I am more confident in that read. Due to my thinking that the last mafiascum is off the wagon, at this point that leaves you, soras, and Raven. I think that there are points towards all three of you being scum and despite me thinking that Raven is the last mafiascum I want to make sure I am reading scummy play and scummy and newb play as newb.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

posting in all games, busy work schedule....hoping to updates all games in 48 hours..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

We have 5 days to the deadline. Personally, I have reservations about all the options being presented. I suggest that people who're pretty convinced of their cases should make a post stating their case in order that those of us who're less sure can attempt to find a case that resonates with us.
Show
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:36 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Very well Dizzy.

Raven case incoming.
RichardGHP wrote:
CCARaven4 wrote:In my 1283, I called Konowa as vanilla town, and you pointed me out to say that I have no idea that he is actually vanilla town. How can you be so sure that I have no idea what I'm talking about? There hasn't been a cop killed yet, so how can you be so sure that I am not the cop. I'm not claiming or even softclaiming being the cop, I'm just saying that you can't know whether I know or not.
Oh God.

If you ARE the town cop, you just softclaimed it, and if you AREN'T, you are using cop-claim-WIFOM to your advantage and are thus scum. If you really are the cop, you would've outright claimed, and if you are VT, you had absolutely no inclination to bring that up. If you are any other rolem you had even LESS inclination to bring it up. In case I wasn't already:
unvote, vote: CCARaven4.
RichardGHP wrote:Anyway, inactive game is inactive. After looking things over, I still think that Raven is the best lynch at the moment.

Vote: CCARaven4.

I find sora and pman as misguided/noob town (sora's whole RB thing, pman's general newb play, nothing too scum-like) but Raven... argh. Semi-ISO incoming.
Richard was very concerned with who was voting for him and how many people were voting for him, but hasn’t done it anymore since I called him out on it. I think this is a major scum tell, he was being overly paranoid, Richard is on my scum list.

Also, Richard claims JoaT, and the only person who knows that he’s lying is the real JoaT (no, I don’t believe his claim).
Think about it, for scum, JoaT is a great claim, because of the Jacks very specific actions.

And when someone asks him to use his investigation tonight, he, as a mafia member, knows exactly who is and isn’t mafia, so he can claim that he investigated anybody else, and since he knows that person must flip town, he can just say that person flipped town after his investigation.
*facepalm*
It would be even easier to say that he investigated someone he knew was town, because then everyone would believe him, including the person he ‘investigated’. Again, he knows who is town because he’s a member of the mafia.

A one shot protection, that’s even easier to fake, because you know who the mafia is targeting. Even better, the Mafia could just not kill someone one night, and Richard would be able to say that he ‘protected’ them, and everyone would fall for that, hook, line, and sinker, and everyone would be able to think that the doctor was protecting Richard from the mafia.

One shot roleblock is also very easy because he can say that he roleblocked a townie, because, again, he would know who the townies were and weren’t. This could be a little bit tougher because he doesn’t know exactly who the doctors are and such, but he would not have to use the roleblock fake for a pretty long time, because who was going to call for a roleblock?

To be totally honest, I have no idea what a one shot commute is. I just spent about ten minutes on the wiki looking for one shot commute, but I didn’t find anything, so I don’t know anything about this role.

As you guys can see, I think that Richard was very smart to claim JoaT, because it is so easy to fake. From the town’s view, if we were to lynch the real JoaT, then I don’t believe that we are losing as much as we would gain if he were lying.
*facepalm x2*
I think you're right, I had this great idea that Richard was faking JoaT that I was finding scummy posts when there really wasn't anything to find, I was just making stuff up.
You blatantly admit to tunneling and unvote when called out on it. Nice.
I think I was so tunneled in on Richard that people made me out to be scum. I lurked for a while, and then I promised content, and I tried to deliver with a large analysis of Richard that ended up completely decimated by multiple people, and that contributed to a lot of the suspicion
You admit to tunneling AND lurking. Ok.
Konowa is definitely town as well. No scum would try so hard to scumhunt. I'm calling Vanilla Town on him, because he really is playing like he has nothing to lose but his life. I really liked his post that ended up with.
Oh my God, this is a terrible post. Calling yourself town is one thing, but calling someone ELSE townie, vanilla, no less, is extremely scum-like. Possible cop fake-softclaim, almost as if he's scum trying to build ground work for earlier events today.
If I were the cop, wouldn't I want people to infer that I'm the cop through my posts instead of having to claim it outright?
More cop claim WIFOM. This is getting ridiculous.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That brings me to the end of the ISO, since Raven has only posted 25 times in the entire game, which has lasted well over a month now. CCARaven, you are scum. Even if you aren't, you are still playing anti-town. You lurk, tunnel and wish-wash vote in combination with your lurking. Can we please lynch him now?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”