Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Uncooperative, as in doing absolutely nothing to scumhunt and coasting through the game.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 am

Post by nhammen »

DTMaster wrote:
Prodding nhammen. This will be the last prod before he will be forced replaced.
I think I do need to be replaced.
I am working on a project that must be completed by March 3rd, and I thought I could devote time to both that and this game, but I have been unable to do so. I should have realized much earlier that I could not do this. I apologize for taking so long to ask to be replaced out.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by MrSuave »

that may have been true D-1+2 but I've been putting in my input since. but I have also explained that aswell.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Whether you explained it or not, really means nothing, you sat here and took the lazy way out and let others do everything for you.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Nikanor »

This game is dying.
Prods please, oh lazy mod of laziness.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by DTMaster »

Looking begins NAO
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Well again.

I think MrSuave, not KittyMo, is deserving of my lurking accusation. Will hammer when I get home if there are no objections.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Nikanor »

I'd like for nhammen's replacement to get in and say something about the wagon before you hammer, if you don't mind.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by MrSuave »

huh, well I'll tell you this right now, you're all misteaken. I am a town, perhaps lazy startup town, and one that plays off of gut, but town none the less. also, this wagon is exactly like Lowell's wagon imo. it was fast moving, and has weak/medium support. also, with 2 scum, it's easy enough to trick 2 people to vote a town, especially a bad rep town like me. I'm in the same boat as Lowell, and scum is playing me the same way they played Lowell. I believe that I have been targeted today because I have now started posting, and now have used up my usefulness to scum. I'm no longer the lazy lurking town that would make a good target. they have decided that it is time to dispose of me, and use the "he's so useless, let's just kill him" and people, so tired with dealing with me, agree and screw themselves. especially since it's 4 to lynch. think, town miss-lynches today, scum kill one in the night, there are 5 and it's now endgame. an endgame with 2 scum. I don't know. I think I'd rather kill scum instead of the "useless person." that's just my opinion. go ahead and call me on WIFOM, and AtE, but that's what I do best, right Nik ? ;D
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:59 am

Post by XScorpion »

Starbuck wrote:Uncooperative, as in doing absolutely nothing to scumhunt and coasting through the game.
This is different from what I do because...?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Starbuck »

XScorpion wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Uncooperative, as in doing absolutely nothing to scumhunt and coasting through the game.
This is different from what I do because...?
Because I've seen games where he hasn't done this.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:04 am

Post by MrSuave »

have you? have you really? I'm usually accused of being useless a lot and playing the VI, so I don't recall what games you're talking about
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by KittyMo »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: Well again.

I think MrSuave, not KittyMo, is deserving of my lurking accusation. Will hammer when I get home if there are no objections.

There is plenty more to talk about before a hammer.

+ hi, I'm back.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I really, really dislike XScorpion's attitude, because I don't understand why he's in such a "wheeeee let's do random crap" mood like it's still the RVS. It would make sense if he's scum because he's generally not been being pressured the entire game, and the lynch yesterday definitely would up scum morale.

Gaaaah.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Starbuck wrote:
Vote: MrSuave

Most of his Day 1 was worrying about what Nikanor thought of him and posting a lot of fluff. He's admitted to skimming Day 2, and now he's just being completely uncooperative.
ITT Starbuck takes the case I made on MrSuave yesterday that she just wrote off as "distancing" and presents it as her own today.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Starbuck wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Not exactly sure how you can say that seeing as I was the person who posted the MOST yesterday. In fact, except for a small part of Day 2, I have not been a lurker. I was having a tough time with my cold at the end of Day 3 and didn't have the energy to deal with this game. But for 95% of this game, I haven't "shrunk into the shadows to get the focus off me", I've put myself out there a hell of a lot more than most people have.
Just because you posted the most doesn't mean you weren't trying to shift the focus off of yourself.
Just because I did something that would clearly put me and MrSuave in the spotlight...means I was trying to shift the focus off myself?
Starbuck wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Starbuck wrote: She was voting for MrSuave while pushing along Lowell's lynch.
Nooooo, sweetiecakes, that's really not what happened. If you learn to read, I pushed Lowell hardest on Days 1 and 2. Over the course of Day 3, I became less and less sure of his lynch, until I became fairly sure that he would flip town. I voted MrSuave because I wanted him to give his thoughts on the game, and when I first voted him, I overreacted a bit because I thought it was so dumb how much he'd active lurked. I was pretty much totally ignoring all of you guys sitting back saying "durrr hurrr let's have no discussion because Lowell is the most obvscum dude ever." I really didn't push Lowell's lynch very much on Day 3 at all, if you'd actually read what I said, instead of finding fun ways to misrep me.
Just because you didn't push it AS MUCH as you did on other days, does not absolve you of the fact that you pushed it the other days.
I'm gonna assume you meant that just because I pushed it not nearly as much on other days, doesn't absolve me of the fact that I pushed it on Day 3. If you look at the percentage of my energy spent on pushing Lowell's lynch on Day 3, it really isn't a whole lot, compared to the percentage of the energy the majority of you spent.
Starbuck wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I'm going to hold back my vote for now since we are already so close to lynching her.

I really don't understand how you're okay with how yesterday went down. That was so d*mn idiotic, and you're willing to have the same thing happen all over again?
Where did I say I was okay with how yesterday went down and where did I say that I was willing to have the same thing happen all over again?

We spent all of yesterday waiting for Lowell to provide SOMETHING. He stalled out the game. I find you suspicious and I would like you to respond to myself as well as others.
I think it's stupid how many people sat around waiting for 1 person to do SOMETHING. THERE WERE 9 PEOPLE ALIVE YESTERDAY. THERE WERE PLENTY MORE PEOPLE THAT COULD'VE BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE STUFF, AND THIS WAS NOT DONE.

Starbuck wrote:
KittyMo wrote:If I'm inevitably going to be lynched at some point, I would prefer it would be today rather than tomorrow because if we mislynch today, and you go for my lynch tomorrow, we lose. It may be in our best interests to have me lynched today because y'all seem to think I'm just so d*mn scummy. However, I'm only willing for that to happen if you all don't sit around doing nothing like yesterday. Please, town, let's use all our time to scumhunt instead of acting idiotic like we did yesterday. Thanks.
Wow, AtE much?
The only sentence here I really think could be considered an AtE is the last one, and that's just because I feel really strongly about that.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

KittyMo wrote:
Starbuck wrote:

Most of his Day 1 was worrying about what Nikanor thought of him and posting a lot of fluff. He's admitted to skimming Day 2, and now he's just being completely uncooperative.
ITT Starbuck takes the case I made on MrSuave yesterday that she just wrote off as "distancing" and presents it as her own today.
I did not take anything from you. Please stop saying that I did things that I DID NOT do.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

KittyMo wrote:Just because I did something that would clearly put me and MrSuave in the spotlight...means I was trying to shift the focus off myself?
Why are you so concerned about MrSuave?
KittyMo wrote:I'm gonna assume you meant that just because I pushed it not nearly as much on other days, doesn't absolve me of the fact that I pushed it on Day 3. If you look at the percentage of my energy spent on pushing Lowell's lynch on Day 3, it really isn't a whole lot, compared to the percentage of the energy the majority of you spent.
Please don't assume you know what I mean with anything. Assuming leads to misrepresentation and I'm not comfortable that you would do this.

My whole point was that you were pushing Lowell's lynch WHILE NOT BEING ON IT. You were voting for MrSuave, but you spent more time and energy on Lowell.

KittyMo wrote:I think it's stupid how many people sat around waiting for 1 person to do SOMETHING. THERE WERE 9 PEOPLE ALIVE YESTERDAY. THERE WERE PLENTY MORE PEOPLE THAT COULD'VE BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE STUFF, AND THIS WAS NOT DONE.
I completely agree here. I only replaced in and I can't stand this. I don't know how you all have been doing this for an entire game.

KittyMo wrote: The only sentence here I really think could be considered an AtE is the last one, and that's just because I feel really strongly about that.
I don't believe so.

"It may be in our best interests to have me lynched today because y'all seem to think I'm just so d*mn scummy."

Is also AtE.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:00 am

Post by XScorpion »

KittyMo wrote:I really, really dislike XScorpion's attitude, because I don't understand why he's in such a "wheeeee let's do random crap" mood like it's still the RVS. It would make sense if he's scum because he's generally not been being pressured the entire game, and the lynch yesterday definitely would up scum morale.

Gaaaah.
Yes it makes sense if I'm scum.
VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:21 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

*shoots XScorpion instead of voting him*

Cut it out.

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:02 am

Post by XScorpion »

Shooting me? Is that a soft scumclaim?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:20 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

No, it's me venting frustration. It's one of us skedaddling out of here next.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 am

Post by KittyMo »

Starbuck wrote:
KittyMo wrote:
Starbuck wrote:

I did not take anything from you. Please stop saying that I did things that I DID NOT do.
If you look at what I accused MrSuave of yesterday, and look at what you're accusing him of now, they're shockingly similar.

Which makes me have to wonder why people are using it now when they wrote it off yesterday as just being distracting...

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:37 am

Post by KittyMo »

Starbuck wrote:
KittyMo wrote:Just because I did something that would clearly put me and MrSuave in the spotlight...means I was trying to shift the focus off myself?
Why are you so concerned about MrSuave?
Actually, I'm not. What you seemed to be saying was that you thought I was trying to put MrSuave and Lowell in the spotlight and keep myself out of it. I'm saying, no, what I did yesterday clearly put me and MrSuave in the spotlight, and somewhat Lowell.
Starbuck wrote:
KittyMo wrote:I'm gonna assume you meant that just because I pushed it not nearly as much on other days, doesn't absolve me of the fact that I pushed it on Day 3. If you look at the percentage of my energy spent on pushing Lowell's lynch on Day 3, it really isn't a whole lot, compared to the percentage of the energy the majority of you spent.
Please don't assume you know what I mean with anything. Assuming leads to misrepresentation and I'm not comfortable that you would do this.
You're not even answering to what I said. You said:
Starbuck wrote: Just because you didn't push it AS MUCH as you did on other days, does not absolve you of the fact that you pushed it the other days.
This statement absolutely makes no sense. It would make sense the way I assumed you meant. Instead of being nitpicky and announcing that "that statement makes no sense, stupid" I decided that it would be better to answer what I thought you meant. I'm sorry that you had such a huge problem with that.

My whole point was that you were pushing Lowell's lynch WHILE NOT BEING ON IT. You were voting for MrSuave, but you spent more time and energy on Lowell.
KittyMo wrote: Lowell, MrSuave, and nhammen - why didn't you vote Farside yesterday?

That is all.
KittyMo wrote: HOS Lowell for now.
KittyMo wrote:
XScorpion wrote: The real idiocy here is, why is Lowell still alive? Hurry up and lynch please, I wanna go look for the next scum.
Discussion is good is why.

Plus, can't you keep your vote on Lowell and still look for the next scum?
KittyMo wrote: Lowell's lynch is just as good if not better, but I mean, just look at what MrSuave posted on Day 2 and Day 3. It's ridiculous. We don't need Lowell at L-1 yet, in my opinion.
KittyMo wrote: I'd rather lynch Lowell today too probably.
KittyMo wrote: Basically, here's the boat I'm in - Lowell seems pretty scummy, but I have this sinking feeling I'm missing something here, about who the scum is. I am starting to doubt whether I really believe a wagon pushed this hard could have a scum flip. That is main thing making me uncomfortable here.
That is officially all I said regarding Lowell. I said so much more about MrSuave that I'm not going to quote it all out. Please go look.

KittyMo wrote: The only sentence here I really think could be considered an AtE is the last one, and that's just because I feel really strongly about that.
I don't believe so.

"It may be in our best interests to have me lynched today because y'all seem to think I'm just so d*mn scummy."

Is also AtE.[/quote]
Fair enough. It has an emotional twinge to it, but its point still stands, imo.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:38 am

Post by KittyMo »

XScorpion wrote:
KittyMo wrote:I really, really dislike XScorpion's attitude, because I don't understand why he's in such a "wheeeee let's do random crap" mood like it's still the RVS. It would make sense if he's scum because he's generally not been being pressured the entire game, and the lynch yesterday definitely would up scum morale.

Gaaaah.
Yes it makes sense if I'm scum.
VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME VOTE ME
Vote XScorpion

If it'll make you stop asking for votes and actually scumhunt.

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Completed Open Games”