Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

KittyMo wrote:StrangerCoug's vote on me: I find it really interesting that yesterday he's bandwagoning the hell out of Lowell, and then turns to start a bandwagon on me at the start of the day again. Apparently he wants today to turn out exactly how yesterday did...?
If you're going to portray me as starting scummy bandwagons that end up resulting in mislynches, at least give evidence of such. I thought that farside22 and Lowell were linked; they weren't. You were next on my list of suspicion after them for pretty much lurking.
MrSuave wrote:this whole game is about speculation, unless you're a cop with a guilty.
And even then you have the possibility of a tailor running around.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Posting Amounts
StrangerCoug - 70
KittyMo - 65
Nikanor - 65
XScorpion - 55
MrSuave - 50
nhammen - 31 + 2
Starbuck - 18 + 5

Hmmm...

I have a problem with the fact that you're acting like my lynch is already set in stone even though this day began, oh, 2-3 real life days ago? It's definitely a possibility you're trying to set up an easy lynch just like Lowell was yesterday...

And that's really all you have to say regarding MrSuave's vote on me?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by XScorpion »

Kitty wagon is too strong, I will push the other one.
Vote: Mr. Suave

'Cuz Zach said.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by MrSuave »

actually Zach first said maybe me today, but then he said after that there was a reason that he paused at the thought of lynching me. also he calls Kitty on WIFOM and also votes SC. so really, Zach did not say that at all.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by KittyMo »

XScorpion wrote:Kitty wagon is too strong, I will push the other one.

'Cuz Zach said.
Doesn't seem like very strong reasoning considering we've had 28 pages of information, and you just said you wanted to lynch SC...
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Hey KittyMo, who are you going to be voting today?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 am

Post by XScorpion »

KittyMo wrote:
XScorpion wrote:Kitty wagon is too strong, I will push the other one.

'Cuz Zach said.
Doesn't seem like very strong reasoning considering we've had 28 pages of information, and you just said you wanted to lynch SC...
Right-o, but I feel like voting for someone and Mr. Suave has a vote already.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:52 am

Post by MrSuave »

that's still really weak reasoning
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

KittyMo wrote:Posting Amounts
StrangerCoug - 70
KittyMo - 65
Nikanor - 65
XScorpion - 55
MrSuave - 50
nhammen - 31 + 2
Starbuck - 18 + 5

Hmmm...

I have a problem with the fact that you're acting like my lynch is already set in stone even though this day began, oh, 2-3 real life days ago? It's definitely a possibility you're trying to set up an easy lynch just like Lowell was yesterday...
OK, the lurking accusation's my fault for playing as I go. I need to rethink this.

Unvote: KittyMo

KittyMo wrote:And that's really all you have to say regarding MrSuave's vote on me?
My comment had nothing to do with his vote. I was saying that the tailor may already be dead as he or she flips as a regular goon.

KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Nikanor wrote:Hey KittyMo, who are you going to be voting today?
I really didn't like SC's vote on me, but the fact that he backed off when he realized he was wrong instead of finding other reasons to latch onto the attack me makes me feel a bit better.

My vote probably belongs on nhammen, since he's been chilling in the background and not offering much up, and isn't getting much flack for it.

I want to reread XScorpion and Starbuck (+who she replaced) first, though, to get a better feel for them.

Emergency V/LA from the 11th to the 14th. Sorry for the short notice; just got decided on today...going up to visit my Grandma.

"plz don't swear" -- N
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by XScorpion »

MrSuave wrote:that's still really weak reasoning
Yup, it sure is. Vote me, I dare you.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by KittyMo »

XScorpion wrote:
MrSuave wrote:that's still really weak reasoning
Yup, it sure is. Vote me, I dare you.
You perplex me.

"plz don't swear" -- N
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

KittyMo wrote:Not exactly sure how you can say that seeing as I was the person who posted the MOST yesterday. In fact, except for a small part of Day 2, I have not been a lurker. I was having a tough time with my cold at the end of Day 3 and didn't have the energy to deal with this game. But for 95% of this game, I haven't "shrunk into the shadows to get the focus off me", I've put myself out there a hell of a lot more than most people have.
Just because you posted the most doesn't mean you weren't trying to shift the focus off of yourself.
KittyMo wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Not to mention, that she wasn't even on Lowell's wagon.
When did not being on Lowell's bandwagon become a crime?
It became a crime when you were pushing more for his lynch than for the person you were voting.

KittyMo wrote:Nooooo, sweetiecakes, that's really not what happened. If you learn to read, I pushed Lowell hardest on Days 1 and 2. Over the course of Day 3, I became less and less sure of his lynch, until I became fairly sure that he would flip town. I voted MrSuave because I wanted him to give his thoughts on the game, and when I first voted him, I overreacted a bit because I thought it was so dumb how much he'd active lurked. I was pretty much totally ignoring all of you guys sitting back saying "durrr hurrr let's have no discussion because Lowell is the most obvscum dude ever." I really didn't push Lowell's lynch very much on Day 3 at all, if you'd actually read what I said, instead of finding fun ways to misrep me.
Just because you didn't push it AS MUCH as you did on other games, does not absolve you of the fact that you pushed it the other days.
KittyMo wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I'm going to hold back my vote for now since we are already so close to lynching her.

I really don't understand how you're okay with how yesterday went down. That was so d*mn idiotic, and you're willing to have the same thing happen all over again?
Where did I say I was okay with how yesterday went down and where did I say that I was willing to have the same thing happen all over again?

We spent all of yesterday waiting for Lowell to provide SOMETHING. He stalled out the game. I find you suspicious and I would like you to respond to myself as well as others.

KittyMo wrote:If I'm inevitably going to be lynched at some point, I would prefer it would be today rather than tomorrow because if we mislynch today, and you go for my lynch tomorrow, we lose. It may be in our best interests to have me lynched today because y'all seem to think I'm just so d*mn scummy. However, I'm only willing for that to happen if you all don't sit around doing nothing like yesterday. Please, town, let's use all our time to scumhunt instead of acting idiotic like we did yesterday. Thanks.
Wow, AtE much?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by Starbuck »

KittyMo wrote:@ Starbuck: regarding the sweetiecakes thing, don't take offense to it. I didn't mean for it to sound condescending, which looking at it, it kinda does. Sorry. :/
I didn't take offense, dollface.
MrSuave wrote:Well to tell you the truth, I havn't really read D2, I mearly skimmed it.
Umm...wtf?
MrSuave wrote:Also, I don't like that both of our cops died two days in a row. And are you saying that Jazz got killed just because? Zach too? I mean, Zach supported my hunch on Kitty yesterday, and I thought that was strange then. But with the cop flip, I'm gonna go ahead and stick with my Kitty vote. Also, wanna know why I'm not dead? Because scum would like to keep me around for an easy lynch. Everyone thinks I'm scummy, even when I'm not trying to be. Someone pointed it out earlier I think, and yet here I am. Why? Probably because I'm a scum asset. Either way, they get a free lynch in their eyes. Even you tried it Nik. Werewolf mafia. Didn't turn out so well did it? (I won with the town >=D) You and Kitty are my top suspects. And it's not because she was mearly the cop, or I would say that about Zach too. It's because I have a feeling that she was on to something, and that's why she is not dead.
WIFOM much? Holy crap.

Nikanor wrote:My problem with your KittyMo vote is that the ONLY reason you have for voting her is the nightkill speculation, which isn't evidence.
Agreed. MrSuave, do have anything else to add to your case on KittyMo?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:48 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

XScorpion is quite obviously anti-town on purpose. The million-dollar question is if he's scum for what he's doing or not. (I believe experience tells me no.)

XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 am

Post by XScorpion »

StrangerCoug wrote:XScorpion is quite obviously anti-town on purpose. The million-dollar question is if he's scum for what he's doing or not. (I believe experience tells me no.)
You can't say that for sure. You'll have to lynch me to find out ;)
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:25 am

Post by DTMaster »

Vote count. Apologize: midterms. busy. Prodding nhammen. This will be the last prod before he will be forced replaced.

XScorpion (0) -
StrangerCoug (0) -
MrSuave (2) -Nikanor, XScorpion
Nikanor (0) -
Starbuck(0)
nhammen (0) -
KittyMo (1) - MrSuave,
Zachrulez (0) -

Not Voting (5)
nhammen, Strangercoug, KittyMo, Zachrulez, Starbuck

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: Ill (again).

MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by MrSuave »

a case? I have a case? hey, don't get me wrong, I usually go with my gut on these things. and about D-2, notcie how I don't really participate in it, so no I didn't really read it; and yeah I know it's a lot of WIFOM, but really, that's the game.

now, Xscorpion... playing the VI? why? why now of all times? I mean, D-1/2 are alright, but why now so late in the game. it makes no sense. I've never played with you, so I don't know if you do this often, but it makes me uneasy.

at any rate, I like my vote, my gut tells me Kitty and Nik, and that's all for now. usually if I have any hunches or evidence I say it when I get it. so if I have anything to add, you'll know.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by XScorpion »

It makes sense if I'm scum, duh.
And how is me acting anti-town any better than you voting people based solely on gut?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Purposefully acting anti-town is more of a null-tell, I'd say. Not scumhunting, though, is a scumtell.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by MrSuave »

I gave my reasons, and I have nothing else to add. I would just end up repeating myself. And yes there is gut, but there are reasons for why I feel this way that I've stated beforehand. Something to add, I don't like this double team going on right now between you and Nik. You vote me, just because Nik votes me, state that that is your reason, and now you're both attacking me. Kitty is #1, Nik #2, and you might just make it on my list XS. Anyway, those are my thoughts, good day.
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Post by XScorpion »

I only "might" make it on your list? For shame. You should be going after me and suggesting that Zach's allies were all out to get him.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: MrSuave

Most of his Day 1 was worrying about what Nikanor thought of him and posting a lot of fluff. He's admitted to skimming Day 2, and now he's just being completely uncooperative.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by MrSuave »

well I guess that's L-1 I think. how am I being uncooperative?

Return to “Completed Open Games”