Teleportation Mafia Universe TWO (TOWN WINS)

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Plum »

Day 2 Vote Count
animorpherv1 ( 0 )
Anon ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
Starbuck ( 0 )
Plum ( 0 )
Elmo ( 0 )
fhqwhads ( 0 )
Jack ( 1 ) VP Baltar
VP Baltar ( 0 )
Kise ( 0 )
Lowell ( 0 )
Maelyn ( 0 )
Nicodemus ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 12 ) Kise DeathRowKitty Plum Nicodemus fhqwhads Maelyn animorpherv1 Lowell Jack Elmo Starbuck Anon
Total ( 13 )

With 13 alive, 7 needed to lynch.
Deadline: Feb 22nd 19:00 EST

VP Baltar wrote:Read the thread. it's short.
I'm not saying I won't read the thread; I plan to do so over the course of tonight (and tomorrow night if necessary). Think of this as an 'in addition to' which will help me further get a feel for the game and might otherwise contribute to scumhunting. I certainly see no harm coming from it.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I'd rather you form your own suspicions before I give my own.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Jack »

Vote:Elmo
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

DeathRowKitty wrote:I'd rather you form your own suspicions before I give my own.
I agree with DRK.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP:

"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Lowell »

Here's what I dont' understand about this setup. Scum are obviously going to kill whoever shows up, right? Am I missing something?

vote elmo
. I was getting a vibe at the end of the day yesterday. Like elmo showed up to position himself for today. Let's kick off with a wagon.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Lowell wrote:Here's what I dont' understand about this setup. Scum are obviously going to kill whoever shows up, right? Am I missing something?
You mean from the other universe? Depends on the person, but even if that person is the most pro-town person out there, at least getting teleported gives them another day to live.

Also, these elmo votes are about the biggest bag of fail I've seen since Doc Potter. Jack remains scum with a very good case outlined yesterday (which should have been followed in the first place).

I need to reread Jahudo today.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by Anon »

Just got back from a trip. So I need to reread this game. So bad.

What is the case on Elmo?

Baltar, can you point me to your jack case?

Vote: animirorpherv.
Basically my last memory of the game is him posting a crap case against me and massive active lurking.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Cliffnotes on Jack (though I recommend reading the end of Day 1):

1) Discourages figuring out optimal town strategy for teleporter use
2) Voting is horrible and devoid of reason
3) I especially don't like his play around the Doc Potter wagon

(and before you reply Jack, I have no intention of debating these with you again today so let's not even waste either of our time.)
YOUR AD HERE

Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Anon »

Being paranoid about someone figuring out optymal town strategy is a slight towntell. I mean, I felt that way at some point when rereading Kayruu.

Need to check his voting and that behavior around the doc potter wagon. Basically of all peopke.

Do we have another suspects? What don you think of ani?
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Also, these elmo votes are about the biggest bag of fail I've seen since Doc Potter.
This. Anyone voting Elmo hasn't been reading his posts. There's just no case on him besides lurking, which is true of half the game at this point.

There is, however, a nice case on Jack. I'll even take a page out of his book and make a case Jack-style:

Case on Jack

Vote: Jack
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Still going from my case yesterday, I will go back and iso him again to bring it up to date, but for now

<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Ugh, sorry for the lurking in this game again. I'll do my best to get something posted in this game tomorrow.

Welcome to the game VP! Glad I get to play with you. And I'm even more glad that you replaced into a townie slot, at least from where I'm sitting.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

VP Baltar wrote:I'd like to hear from everyone on the Doc Potter wagon yesterday now that he's flipped town.
What would you want to hear? I'm still sticking with my decision, as it was the best to go on at the time. We were wrong, time to find scum.

Re Jacks vote: Seriously? No reason? You do know we've exited the RVS? I was obviously wrong about you.
Lowel wrote:Here's what I dont' understand about this setup. Scum are obviously going to kill whoever shows up, right? Am I missing something?
Giving your strategy to the other scum team?
DeathRowKitty wrote:There is, however, a nice case on Jack. I'll even take a page out of his book and make a case Jack-style
I lolled.
Avoiding votes by means of the spelling of my name.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I do think it's horrid that Universe 1 forced DGB to claim thus outting their mason and setting her up for her eventual death.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Nicodemus wrote:Welcome to the game VP! Glad I get to play with you. And I'm even more glad that you replaced into a townie slot, at least from where I'm sitting.
Indeed, nice to see you. Would have liked you on the Jack wagon yesterday, but I'll forgive you if you come over today.
fhq wrote:What would you want to hear? I'm still sticking with my decision, as it was the best to go on at the time. We were wrong, time to find scum.
Really? That was the best decision at the time? Did you read the part where I pointed out how crappy the wagon was and gave you a very viable alternative? What I want to hear is who you guys think is scum now that you've seen your number one flip town.
YOUR AD HERE

fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:43 am

Post by fhqwhgads »

VP Baltar wrote:Really? That was the best decision at the time? Did you read the part where I pointed out how crappy the wagon was and gave you a very viable alternative? What I want to hear is who you guys think is scum now that you've seen your number one flip town.
At the time, yes.

TBH, I wasn't here over the weekend when it got real. If I was here before the end, I probably would've joined the Jack cause. It is unfortunate that it all happened over a weekend I wasn't here. Jack has gone from vocal fighter to just uncooperative and stubborn.
Avoiding votes by means of the spelling of my name.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Jack »

fhqwhgads wrote: Re Jacks vote: Seriously? No reason? You do know we've exited the RVS? I was obviously wrong about you.
You didn't read the end of yesterday? Scummy. Particularly since most of the other votes reference yesterday as the reason.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Jack »

Starbuck is probably scum too. Starbuck and Elmo.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Lowell »

Here's what I see in Elmo. I didn't want to bring too much up yesterday for fear of being NKed if I'm right:

(1) His willingness to discuss strategy ad nausium, while simultaneously complainging about discussing strategy. Generally, the more meta someone is, the scummier they are.
(2) He disappears for large periods of time, then enters back in with an awkwardly-polished disaffection. He's trying hard to look like he doesn't care that much one way or the other.
(3) He has made NO effort whatsoever to attack anyone but jack. Even after his case on jack is clear, he takes the time to post a line-by-line response. Yet he also doesn't seem overly concerned about jack not being lynched. I know he's a relatively experienced player. I find it hard to believe he doesn't see ANYTHING else worth taking on.

There are a lot of people who find jack scummy. But I don't see others tunnelling the way elmo does. He's deliberately steering clear of any other argument, only giving vague mention of other players while talking about jack. He thinks as long as he takes on exclusively someone who most people find scummy, he won't get in trouble.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

Got a case Jack? I'm still working on my notepad document on you.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Jack »

Starbuck wrote:Got a case Jack? I'm still working on my notepad document on you.
In your notepad you can start with where you accused me yesterday, and then only quoted a single sentence from my reply. You then posted nothing but one liners the rest of the day, and now you are "going off your case from yesterday" which you couldn't defend, and "working on a document on me" which is scum talk for "searching for something I can call suspicious". Seriously, I know some townies do it to conform to their ideas about what a "case" is, but it lacks sincerity. Townies should know why they suspect someone, or call it gut.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 am

Post by Jack »

fhqwhgads wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:There is, however, a nice case on Jack. I'll even take a page out of his book and make a case Jack-style
I lolled.
What are you lolling about? This is your only vote from yesterday:
vote: DocPotter bandwagon ftw!
unvote

I'll revise my vote.

vote:Elmo
bandwagon ftw!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

myk in Universe One wrote:Plus that I just have something against helping the other universe, when they clearly don't care about the game (not getting DGB).
I really hope you don't think that one idiotic decision by a single player here means that we should intentionally be trying to screw each other over. Both towns are going to lose if we turn on each other, I can almost guarantee that.

I'm just as pissed as you about it since we're probably the ones who were hurt more by it, but I think we should just move past it for now and hope that the Teleporters can wisen up in future days.

I really hate playing the diplomat, but encouraging rage across the universe is anti-town at best.
YOUR AD HERE

Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

VP Baltar wrote:
Nicodemus wrote:Welcome to the game VP! Glad I get to play with you. And I'm even more glad that you replaced into a townie slot, at least from where I'm sitting.
Indeed, nice to see you. Would have liked you on the Jack wagon yesterday, but I'll forgive you if you come over today.
Obliged.

Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”