Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Rhinox »

If I had a gun to my head right now, I'd say lynch AGOTI today and white tomorrow. It would upset me if poroscum won, but I would have no illfeelings if I lost to MBFscum at this point. I'll reread to see whether I can find anything that changes my feelings, but one thing that won't change is that I'm not even considering the possibility of voting MBF.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Snow White »

Actually no scratch that, i think despite mikes suspiciously good playing, he was at one point the only advocate of a RayFrost lynch. Im just stupid. As scum, sacraficing the godfather is poor play. *i better not end up with egg on my face :(*
But i like the way AGOTI jutted in about Tajo with me and helped lead to his lynch.
Rhinox is innocent by the dead (sane) cop.
Im innocent though i dont expect anyone to believe it but the only person im left with is Porochaz so my not voting him is stupid.

So i'm going to advize lynching Porochaz today.
Rhinox will turn up dead tomorrow (obviously).
And there on in i'd advice an AGOTI lynch in lylo if mike, AGOTI and myself are left. lol. But i know i cant expect anyone to take my word on that but if thats what it comes down to we will see how things turn out. I only know this stalling is getting us no where.

However i dont want to vote just yet because i know i could be lynched instead of those i proposed. And on top of that, i think other people should have a say.

@Rhinox. Why lynch AGOTI before me if you dont mind my asking?
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:36 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Just a heads up that I'm very busy this week and might not get to this game until the weekend.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Rhinox »

After reading some ISOs, here are my thoughts.

Regarding Days 1 and 2, mostly Ray interactions:

poro pushed AGOTI as an alternate wagon to Raygodfather. It looks pretty scummy in iso. He spent most his time pursuing AGOTI, but always made a point to say he would go happily go back to ray. However, he was voting ray the end of D1 and was the first to vote him at the start of D2. It could have been bussing, but that is where I have been getting my gut town read from poro.

AGOTI thought ray was not scum on D2 and voted MBF. Snow white followed. I think the scum team was really counting on Ray getting investigated and cleared, given tajo's "I really need a good reason to not vote ray" waiting for the cop to claim comment. AGOTI seems to be setting himself up to look good when the cop claims innocent on ray with the "I don't think ray is scum" comment.

Snow whites has those other comments that crypto pointed out and I linked to before regarding Ray on D1. They seem kinda like newbie scum attempting to coach rayscum while sort of atacking him but being arfraid to all out bus. Voting MBF on day 2 while ignoring Ray initially looks bad in this context.

MBF is still town.

In the end, its a choice between...
Poro: good scum bussing
AGOTI: scum getting burned b/c there was no cop innocent on Ray
White: Bad scum bussing

The rest of the game:

Poro was pursuing the appropriate suspects. He refused to acknowledge any support for a MBF case. He was on AGOTI most of the time. He didn't support the tajo lynch though. There are some poro/tajo connections brought up by AGOTI here. Poro, you started out today seeming certain you were the obvious lynch choice. Why? IMO, it almost seems like something scum with a guilty conscious would say as a last ditch effort to save themself. You also said today you were worried it might be MBF after being so adamantly town-mbf ever since ray got lynched. Why the change?

AGOTI/tajo mutual bussing make sense? idk... AGOTI leading the charge against tajo is actually a pretty crappy move for scum to do, unless he thought he could win alone after that. Nothing else really sticks out.

White is probably town for interaction regarding tajo lynch. Also, her responses to me after I replaced in felt oddly town like.

MBF is still town.

Final summary: Either Poro or AGOTI is scum. We can lynch either today, and MBF and white can lynch the other tomorrow if need be. Anyone ok or not ok with this plan?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:20 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im not happy but I will admit to be a bit too focused (tunnelvisioned if you like) on AGOTI, whilst I like to think I did go after other people, like Ray for instance, I cant deny that for most of the game i have had my vote and have actively pushed the AGOTI lynch. When Tajo flipped scum, there was a lot of pressure on me. My stance on tajo was not one of town but one of townier than the alternatives. The people left unconfirmed, me, Snow bunny, MBF - who is widely considered to be town, Snow White - led the tajo wagon pretty much and AGOTI, who is considered town due to her cases earlier. It left me and Snow, with rofl dead against me... Snow is gone and town and rofl is gone. It seemed like that lead directly you to me.

I should point out I dont have a case against MBF, I have worries that I and some others have let him pass under the radar for a while. He is someone Ive known about (if not played with) for a long time. Which usually means they are good at the game. Or are Mastin. I just dont think its wise to take his hat out of the ring just yet, as some of you are doing...

Which leads onto your plan which I dont like because your discounting and setting up a lynch for today and tomorrow and automatically discounting half the suspects.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by a girl on the internet »

all vanilla. no big surprise there. now lets lynch prozac.

here are some good quotes for everyone. i rate them A+++ would read again.
the fact that tajo completely ignores prozac throughout d1 is definitely
tajo/prozac ++
post 777: the very first time that tajo gives any opinion whatsoever about prozac. calling him scummy, but obfuscating it with attaching the same point to snow white, and making absolutely zero attempt to actively pursue a case against either of them.
tajo/prozac ++
post 335: this is the one and only post where prozac makes any mention of tajo on d1. "someone whos currently in the background - ie tajo rofl etc, crypto", it's an offhand comment buried in the middle there. tajo is the very first person he thinks of when bringing up lurkers, and prozac is completely happy to let tajo get by with that, since everyone else is. that's like a
prozac/tajo +++++
or something, seriously.
post 971: ridiculous claims about how the tajo lynch is bad because "if he is town, it will give us less information", like that doesn't apply to any lynch that turns up town.
prozac/tajo ++
rofl wrote:
Porochaz wrote:I dont have anything else to say in regards to this game atm. AGOTI is very likely scum but I can go for a Snow Bunny lynch.

unvote vote Snow Bunny

I believe you have done so already but if you havent, its time to claim.
this is at the point when action very suddenly shifted yesterday from tajo to snow bunny. all of the sudden prozac is willing to entertain a non agoti lynch? yeah, thats because its all anyone but tajo and he just wants to get through the day with a mislynch.
i got plenty more if you want em.

vote porochaz
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Porochaz »

And Ive replied to pretty much all of them. Where is your response to my case?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Rhinox »

Poro - the reason I'm giving 2 targets is because I'm dying tonight and I want my opinion to count for whoever is making the decision tomorrow if it gets to tomorrow.

I don't see whats wrong with riding MBF off as town right now. He's so less likely to be scum than the rest of you that nothing short of a scum claim from him will make me vote for him. In fact, if scum survives today, they might as well kill him because he's more likely to find the scum tomorrow than I would be if I were alive :P

Also, I've given reason for why I'm picking you and AGOTI as my choices and why I think MBF and White are more likely town, so I'm not exactly ignoring them. Its kinda your job to tell me why I should be considering them at this point, frankly.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I actually think White's scum. I really feel the vibe that she's pulling the strings and leading us along. She did play an early role in getting Tajo lynched, but bussing seems to be the scum thing to do this game, and going after him early isn't as dangerous as going after him when he has everyone's attention.

There's plenty of reason to go after AGOTI today too, though. Her Tajo+++Poro points may have been good, hell that whole post was awesome, but she's been super-lurky all game. It's easy to tie other people's posts together like that, but there's no way we can do that to her since her posts are so thin.

And of course, it seemed inevitable that we lynch Porochaz today. A lot of points made this game, especially by ROFL and AGOTI, made great cases connecting Poro to Tajo that can't be ignored. If we kill don't kill him and get to tomorrow then we'd all regret it. Still, I thought there was a lot of good stuff tying Bunny to Tajo, and that all fell apart. So I'm cautious.

Rhinox is obviously town. Though this may be a theme game, it's been bland, so I'm throwing out the possibility of multiple godfathers or whatever would be necessary for a Rhinoscum.

Going back and reading between the lines, I'm seeing some things in-between White's posts that are very telling.
if i am alive with Mike at such a time yes i will worry and hey i might mislynch him its a possibility.
Mislynch. Like she knows I'm town.
So i'm going to advize lynching Porochaz today.
Rhinox will turn up dead tomorrow (obviously).
Really? We kill Porochaz and we're going to "obviously" keep playing? That would mean that Porochaz is town.

The way that White misrepresents my quote
The way that she plants the seeds of MBF-scum
The way she quickly backed away from the Poroc-lynch when day started with no reasoning given
The way that, once Rhinox stated that he refused to lynch me and shied away from the Porochaz lynch, she completely flipped, defended me and attacked Porochaz again, whilst setting up for an AGOTI lynch next (even though she recently expressed suspicion about me and stated that she was trusting of AGOTI). I guess she thinks it'll be easier to convince me to lynch AGOTI than to convince AGOTI to lynch me.

It all points to Whitescum.

vote: Snow White
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm

mikeburnfire wrote:I guess she thinks it'll be easier to convince me to lynch AGOTI than to convince AGOTI to lynch me.
even though i've been acting like she's confirmed town for no apparent reason for most of the game! it's like she doesn't trust me or somethin. geez.

here is something else that struck me from prozac which hasn't been mentioned yet:
Porochaz wrote:Tajo made little sense to me. Yes, he was very lurky and he delayed the Ray lynch by a hell of a lot but really they were the only 2 points against him and whatsmore in regards to information, (I believe I tried to explain this already I assumed we would get more information from Bunny's flip than we would from tajo. In the end, however, Tajo was lynched based on the fact he needed to be replaced. Yes there was some backing behind it but really the last two votes were just not to have the hassle of waiting for a replacement to read up.
does anyone else detect strong hints of bitterness here? like prozac is upset, cuz he doesn't think there was a valid case on tajo, yet tajo was still lynched? because that is definitely the vibe i am getting from this. and i don't know why a townie would be upset about a scum lynch.

also, his "i don't have a case or any reason to think mbf is scum, but WHAT IF MBF IS SCUM???" crap today is obv flailing cuz he's realised he needs to get TWO mislynches and he doesn't know how.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Perhaps, but White was planting those seeds late yesterday. The way I see it, she's realized that she needs to get two mislynches and is trying to throw suspicion on everybody possible. Which is why she flows and ebbs from a Poro lynch, proposes then backs off from a MBF lynch, and suggests to lynch you while not actively suspecting you.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by Snow White »

A1) Yah. Ill admit i happily bus people who have made their own graves. Tajo, did not appear to do this until me and AGOTI iso'd him and figured he stalled on the godfather lynch. Therefore me bussing him would have been LAME.
A2) It was a hypothetical scenario.
A3) Thats if Porochaz isnt scum. The game will go on and i'd probably advize a lynch against AGOTI.

Q1) Where have i misrepersented your questions?
Q2) Again, WHERE?
Q3)Because i wasnt sure i liked the Poro lynch.

A4) Yah. Im not so good in the early mornings. I just thought about it later, clearer and realised that my not voting Porochaz was stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Yah.... Uhm. No. If i would be buttering up to anyone it would be me buttering up to AGOTI following yesterdays lynch on tajo. And proposing lynches from there.

No Snow White scum here, sowwie, she just got killed somewhere else.
I like ignorant people.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm talking about yesterday when I said "I'd consider lynching him, but until after Snow Bunny is dead" and you insisted that what I said meant that I didn't care who got lynched.

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Snow White »

All i have spoken were my thoughts at the time and true they might have been stupidly founded but i spoke them none the less.

There is little else i can do about them but if i am wrong i will apologise at end game. Rhinox has some faith in you and as the only remaining verified innocent left, im taking his word over mine own doubts.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Snow White »

*and potential stupidity.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Snow White »

Im tempted to vote to end day. :( Can someone please give a weighting on the matter?
I like ignorant people.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Id like to post again today but I need sleep and I have a hugely busy day tomorrow. So it would be Wednesday, (which I have totally free) however if that not good I could get to this tomorrow evening although I wouldnt know for how long.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I got prodded, but I posted only yesterday. Dubya tee yeff mayte?

Whatever. As it stands, my two choices for lynch are Porochaz and White. I'd hate for an AGOTIscum to win this, since I feel that her lackluster participating should have been scrutinized closer, but she seems the towniest of the three candidates.

a girl on the internet
a girl on the internet
Townie
a girl on the internet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 am

Snow White wrote:Im tempted to vote to end day. :( Can someone please give a weighting on the matter?
that'll be tough when no one is at l-1.

you should vote prozac anyway tho.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:18 am

Post by mykonian »

MBF, it was a massprod
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Snow White »

@AGOTI. My bad. I thought Porochaz had two votes. Ive already stated why i logically should be voting him.

Vote Porochaz
I like ignorant people.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Rhinox »

vote: poro
. There are good points for lynching any of AGOTI, white, or poro, but I can't decide. idk why, but my gut is telling me snow white is town.

If it gets to tomorrow, whichever of white or AGOTI is town better not get sidetracked and vote MBF. He's town. Even more so for voting white when he could have just played along with my thoughts of lynching poro and AGOTI today and tomorrow.

I'm comfortable with letting MBF choose between AGOTI and white tomorrow if it gets to that. As of right now, I think my vote would go to AGOTI.

*crosses fingers*
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Nope. Your still playing. Thanks for letting me post my points though.

Please PLEASE!!! Dont let AGOTI get away with not answering the case I made against her. Im not saying you should vote for her, I think her the likeliest candidate, but she should be made to answer for her failure in this game. Also this game was quite enjoyable especially when mafia started to bore me, so thanks all the players. Will be around at the end.

Town, PLEASE dont lose this...
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Also Snow White has been getting worse and worse... so I wouldnt rule her out of the picture yet. This page has been terrible in regards to her posts.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Rhinox »

damn.

Well looks like MBF is choosing between AGOTI and White tomorrow. Sorry I wasn't more help.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”