Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Sir Chris »

In fact, drawing it up a bit more here: Assuming nothing weird is going on, we have 3 total scum.

Town power that is dead: Doctor/Vigi

Tracker would give town one killing role, one saving role, and one scanner

Roleblocker seems a bit much for a game that has only 20% mafia in theory.

Well, rather, tracker or roleblocker seems like a bit much. Has everyone claimed?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

i am vanilla.

is there anywhere to get a quick rundown of set-ups for games this size? i'm gonna poke around a bit and do some iso. Sir Chris' chances of being town are now officially rather good.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Sir Chris »

don_johnson wrote:i am vanilla.

is there anywhere to get a quick rundown of set-ups for games this size? i'm gonna poke around a bit and do some iso. Sir Chris' chances of being town are now officially rather good.
Thanks for the seal of approval I guess.
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

The only ones that have yet to claim are Kunk and MME, right?

As stated before, I'm a lowly VT.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Also, Chris, you're forgetting the Lovers, who, imo, lessen town's powers.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I didn't per se forget about them as much as not outright mention them.

Also after all has been said and done I am going to go back to my instinct that kirbyoshi is scum.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Furry »

Sir Chris wrote:Also I thought you were tracker, ironically, Furry.
Belive me I noticed. Thats why I was trying to get the day to end before something happened like a real informational role either putting out a huge crumb or "countering" me.
Sir Chris wrote:Well, rather, tracker or roleblocker seems like a bit much. Has everyone claimed?
Well, doc and tracker are obvious +town roles. They cant really screw the town over apart from doc/vig targeting same person, and track/vig targeting same person.

RB/vig are +town, but not as much given that they are swingy. Either of them having a bad read can do a whole lot of damage to the town. I have seen games where town PRs like this destoryed the town.

Lovers are actually anti-town, not to the point you lynch them of course, but to the point where you need more town power to actually counter them.

With two good PRs, two swingy PRs and the lover pair, this may be balanced against unknown scum team of three.
Temporary unretired alt
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Sir Chris wrote:Also I thought you were tracker, ironically, Furry.
I was thinking the same thing. My claim still stands, Vanilla townie. As it were cruelty, did you get any results of any sort?
Welcome to the Network.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Furry »

cruelty wrote:claim time i guess.

tracker.

night 1: faraday (nothing)
night 2: SC (nothing)
night 3: furry (SC)
night 4: kirby (nothing)
what is basically means

N1: SC and kirby did not submit scum kill
N2: SC did not submit scum kill
N3: SC and kirby didnt submit scum kill
Temporary unretired alt
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Furry »

^^^That should be N2 N3 N4. N1 we have nothing to go off of.

Results confirm my role, and lower the chances of SC/kirby being scum a bit. There are a few situations where it can confirm them, but it will need to be much further in the game
Temporary unretired alt
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Without MME's claim, we are looking at 4 vanilla and 2 PR. I don't know, the way cruelty's results supported Furry's results looks fishy to me. Just vibes basically, as scum trying to make themselves look confirmed by helping confirm another role.

Another option I considered was both PR's lying and supporting each other. Yet the vice to this would be would the game be balanced with just a vig and a doc?
Welcome to the Network.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by cruelty »

kunkstar7 wrote:Without MME's claim, we are looking at 4 vanilla and 2 PR. I don't know, the way cruelty's results supported Furry's results looks fishy to me. Just vibes basically, as scum trying to make themselves look confirmed by helping confirm another role.

If neither of us are lying, what conclusion can you come to?
the nexus of the crisis
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

cruelty wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Without MME's claim, we are looking at 4 vanilla and 2 PR. I don't know, the way cruelty's results supported Furry's results looks fishy to me. Just vibes basically, as scum trying to make themselves look confirmed by helping confirm another role.

That three of the remaining four are scum.

Don_johnson and MME seem most likely, as neither your nor Furry's results support that they did not submit a kill.
Welcome to the Network.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 am

Post by Furry »

kunkstar7 wrote:
cruelty wrote:

That three of the remaining four are scum.

Don_johnson and MME seem most likely, as neither your nor Furry's results support that they did not submit a kill.
So... DJ and MME are scum because they havent been roleblocked, and then either me or cruel is scum because one of us is faking our role is your ultimate conclusion here?

I do agree that they are much less likely to be scum, but arent quite cleared unless we get something like two active scum PRs flipped, where in that case they are super unlikely scum (to the extent I would refuse to vote them).

Which of me and cruel are lying though? You already are saying that one of us has to be scum.
Temporary unretired alt
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:29 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Furry wrote:So... DJ and MME are scum because they havent been roleblocked, and then either me or cruel is scum because one of us is faking our role is your ultimate conclusion here?
No, the conclusion of DJ and MME is exclusive from you or cruelty lying. That response was to cruelty asking if neither of you were lying what would I think. That's what I would lean towards. Makes sense, since the situation would be two confirmed roles with no guilty results on two of the suspects, of course that would leave the other two as the most viable suspects.

If either of you are lying, I disbelieve cruelty's. Furry has breadcrumbs throughout and the behavior of yesterday make it a much more seemingly true claim, despite the role itself. Cruelty can just be going along with your claim at this point to protect himself.
Welcome to the Network.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:29 am

Post by don_johnson »

whoa there kitty. not sure if you are misunderstancing kunk or misrepresenting. his post in clearly in response to cruelty's question. it doesn't read as though he is implying either of you or cruelty is scum. the question was "if neither of you are lying"...

as far as set-up goes, i have problems with both claims. imo roleblocker is much more typical of a scum role, but that ventures on outguessing the mod. however, furry's willingness to claim is either a ballsy scum gambit(if he is scum rb) or a townie trying to be forthcoming. claiming first is always protown. i.e. regardless of set-up it benefits town more than scum.

cruelty's claim comes conveniently after furry's and results coincide. what puzzles me most is this:

most likely scenario is 3 scum. in 3 scum you are most likely guaranteed at least one power role. power roles generally can't take action and kill in the same night. which means scum team members have a 66% chance of moving at night. given the fact that cruelty claims to have gotten no movement on SC night 2, why so willing to lynch him on day 3? just seems like it goes against the odds. his opening vote on me was weak sauce with little to no follow-up. i will have to reread yesterday for a more accurate picture.

i doubt both claims are true.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Furry »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Furry wrote:So... DJ and MME are scum because they havent been roleblocked, and then either me or cruel is scum because one of us is faking our role is your ultimate conclusion here?
No, the conclusion of DJ and MME is exclusive from you or cruelty lying. That response was to cruelty asking if neither of you were lying what would I think. That's what I would lean towards. Makes sense, since the situation would be two confirmed roles with no guilty results on two of the suspects, of course that would leave the other two as the most viable suspects.
So who is your top pick then?
If either of you are lying, I disbelieve cruelty's. Furry has breadcrumbs throughout and the behavior of yesterday make it a much more seemingly true claim, despite the role itself. Cruelty can just be going along with your claim at this point to protect himself.
I dont know, a killing, protective, informational, blocking and detremental PR set makes some sense if scum have something ok to counter it. Im definantly not planning on voting cruelty just because of his results. While I would like hearing reasoning *hint hint* I dont think he is a good lynch today.
don_johnson wrote:whoa there kitty. not sure if you are misunderstancing kunk or misrepresenting. his post in clearly in response to cruelty's question. it doesn't read as though he is implying either of you or cruelty is scum. the question was "if neither of you are lying"...
Well he is either implying cruel is scum or you and MME are scum. Im trying to figure out which one he is trying to at this point.
Temporary unretired alt
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Sir Chris »

At this point I want to vote for Cruelty. I have played a poor game, doubted myself too much, and didn't do a great job overall, but that tracker claim seems pretty meh to me.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm going to be semi-v/la until Tuesday evening. I forgot I had this school seminar to do. I apologize.

Also, is that a mass claim time I see? Vanilla here.
Eek
!
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by cruelty »

Reasoning?

Night 1, I was pretty happy with Faraday and wanted to check my town read on him (I've been wrong a LOT lately). Initial read was right, bit of a waste unfortunately.

Night 2, tracked Chris after my post 948.

Night 3, been a little uncomfortable with Furry the whole game, decided to see what was up there.

Night 4: A guess. Was going to be kirby or kunk, decided Kirby.
the nexus of the crisis
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Furry »

This is going to be a very busy week for me, but I will try and get a case + vote down by the weekend. Right now im leaning to one of the people trying to get cruel lynched, especially since none of them are supplying cases, just hating on his role.
Temporary unretired alt
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by cruelty »

Incidentally I also thought Furry's claim yesterday was tracker, and was preparing to take her down today.

I didn't breadcrumb my role, didn't really envision a point whereby I'd claim (my bad, I've never had a power role before) so this suspicion on me is understandable I guess.

I'm leaning towards kunk right now.
the nexus of the crisis
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:31 am

Post by don_johnson »

what guarantee did you have that you'd be alive today? if you thought he was claiming tracker, the optimal play would have been to force mass claim. if you turned up dead and flipped tracker, scumfurry could easily claim something else. thats two poor decisions you now own.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 am

Post by cruelty »

Yep.

As I said, never played a power role, wasn't really sure how to approach it. Lesson learned I guess.
the nexus of the crisis
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Ok, so, going down the player list...

Furry:
Claimed town RB
Cruelty:
Claimed tracker
Sir Chris:
Semi-cleared by both Furry and Cruelty
Kunkstar7:
Still a suspect
Don_Johnson:
Still a suspect
Kirbyoshi:
Semi-cleared by both Furry and Cruelty
My Milked Eek:
Still a suspect

Correct me if I'm wrong with any of these, of course. And obviously, if we're looking at a 3-man scumteam, this is lylo.

That being said...
Vote: kunkstar7

Scummiest out of the three imo.
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”