Mini 911 - Mike's Pizzeria Mafia (Game Over)

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Parama »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
FoS Parama

You were onsite for a while. Then, Cuet comes in and asks you to explain something. You link him to one of your posts and then decide to hammer as if to shut him up. Seriously???
I already said I would make my case tonight. I was just giving the basis of my case because Cuet said that I had my vote on him without a case to back it up.
And I wasn't onsite for very long before my hammer .-. I was off playing Guitar Hero for about an hour and then I cam back here to see if anybody had left me questions they wanted me to answer.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Parama »

EBWOP: I would be compelled to call you FoS an OMGUS to my FoS on you, except I think that's bad logic and stretching. But I'm adding this because I feel it's something I should be mentioning.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Either it's an OMGUS or it's not. Do you think I FoS'ed you simply because you FoSed me?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Parama »

No. I said I don't think your FoS is an OMGUS. To call it such would be a stretch and a misrep. I'm saying that I could have used that argument but I decided it was illogical. I posted it because I felt it relevant.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

N1 Votecount

danakillsu (7) - Idiotking, Panzerjager, evilsnail, Lastsurvivor, DeathSauce, Cuetlachtli, Parama
Radical Hijinx (1) - Thor665
DeathRowKitty (1) - Radical Hijinx
Panzerjager (1) - danakillsu

Not Voting (2) - Seven, DeathRowKitty

The first day of the postmortem waiter's customers was a tough one. The people present were all aware of a dark force looming over them as they attempted to determine who among them were traitors. Discussion intensified as several players drifted off to sleep and began snoring loudly. "Wake up!" they demanded, to no avail.

As discussion wore on, it began to become clear that nightfall would soon be upon them, and so they decided on a lynch. They wrapped the noose around danakillsu's neck and agreed to meet back at the pizzeria tomorrow to continue their investigation. The employees of Mike's Pizzeria said they would gladly provide free pizza all day long for those who returned.

As they looped the rope over the entrance door, danakillsu realized the end was nigh. "Stop!" he begged. "I'm not one of them!" His pleading stare didn't appear to halt their efforts. His eyes darted from one to the next and he continued to struggle as the town strung hum up.

danakillsu,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched.

It is now Night 1. Please PM all night actions to me by the deadline.
Night 1 deadline: 9:30PM U.S. Central Time, Thursday, February 4, 2010
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Dragonfly13 »

There was a knock on the door that night. A figure standing patiently waiting outside found the doorbell and tried again, shivering. Through the peephole, the masked man looked cold, but that wasn't nearly enough to allow him to enter at such an early hour. Pity would do no good here, especially given what happened the day before at the pizzeria. No, it was better to be safe. The man turned from the peephole and began to move toward the stairs leading up to his bedroom. Suddenly, a great weight, like a giant boulder, fell onto him from above. The man felt his spine buckle under the force of the impact, and the top of his head grew warmer by the second. Soon, all was black. "Well, that was easier than it should've been," the figure said. The broken door laid in kindling around the man's cracked skull, letting a freezing wind into the house.

Cuetlachtli,
Vanilla Townie
, has been killed.

Day 2

Votecount #12

Not Voting (10) - Radical Hijinx, Thor665, Lastsurvivor, Panzerjager, DeathSauce, Seven, DeathRowKitty, evilsnail, Idiotking, parama
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline: 2:00PM U.S. Central Time, Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm still looking for a replacement for Radical Hijinx. Seven returned before I found a replacement.
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 am

Post by PJ. »

I still don't like how idiotkings vote was placed on Dana after reading his iso but our arguement seems like two aggresive players being alpha male with eachother and I really don't think anything will come of our arguement.

DeathRowKitty on the other hand seems like he's directing everyone. Trying to lead people to who he wants us to vote and seems like he halfassedly distanced himself from the DKU wagon because he knew it was gonna come up town.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Cuetlachtli
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Cuetlachtli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Cuetlachtli »

Bah! X_X
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Parama »

Gonna look like a real derp posting this now :x
Here's the case I made, just got on to post it - power was out for a while :(
Parama wrote: Case starts here...
And here's the rest.
- The first paragraph here isn't answering my accusation - I accused you of calling Seven a scumbuddy of SP whilst assuming SP was also mafia. And then your vote was on Seven - if your assumption was that SP was scum, then your vote should have been on him and not Seven.
Second paragraph - saying why Seven's actions make him a potential scumbuddy. I do not disagree with these. But these are still assuming SP is scum, hence the problem.
- The one thing to note here is that you have lynches set up in advance based on whether one of the two flips scum or not. A scum could potentially set up something like this and then bus their partner after making this argument to try to get an easy mislynch the next day.
And then after building a large case on me that I don't feel like breaking down because I will admit a lot of those points are true (my fault <_<), but then you don't vote me, and two pages later are back to saying Seven is the best lynch (again, by your assumption of hypo-scum SP then SP would be the best lynch for you, not that Seven is a bad lynch, but that from the way you've been arguing for a Seven lynch, a SP lynch would make more sense.)
303... makes sense to me though. I guess the Seven lynch would give us a lot of information... but would a SP lynch give us any less? The same connections could be drawn from either lynch considering you've buddied the two up so nicely that they might as well be one person. And of course like I mentioned before this is the post where you never once mention the fact that you find Seven scummy, whilst saying that everyone else does and really trying to push his lynch.
323 ^ that. Of course, the reverse could be said, but blah blah blah repeating myself.
378 -
WE KNOW.
Seriously, what purpose does this post serve?
379 - Comes off as trying to cover your tracks - you messed up in 303 by leaving out personal suspicions and this is an attempt to fix it.
Though to be honest I will admit that you have been pushing pretty hard on a Seven lynch with reasonable suspicions all game <_<

So tl;dr - all game you've been setting up a Seven/SP chain lynch - there is no way this isn't scummy.
...>_>
yeah thanks a lot mafia you can go kill yourselves now for making me waste my time on this
Also I should never trust my gut again, it's usually wrong x_x
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Seven »

So the two players I thought were scummiest up until have been killed and flipped town. Third on my list was SP (now RadHi) but I have a few pages to catch up on so we'll see. So here are my notes starting from p12:

evilsnail:
[btw can someone give me the code to post the name bolded instead of the word "quote"? it would take up a lot less room... is there a page where I can find all the BBCode info somewhere? I don't know how to do half this stuff...]
[.quote="Dragonfly13"][./quote]

If we're going to lynch Seven as a matter of policy, we should lynch him asap.
There was a lot of discussion about me being policy lynched. I don't know why, exactly, or if this is even still relevant... Thor and snail were the ones discussing this mostly so maybe one of you could enlighten me on this. I understand the idea that scum might not NK me, but I still don't see why you would want to waste a lynch on town (if you do think I'm town). Anyway I think I'm probably just misunderstanding the situation.

Panzerjager:

Danakills seems to be flailing and since he saw Seven use Player By Player Analysis to get him out of a major hole, has tried to do the same with way less pressure on him. He has pretty much telegraphed his move of using player by player to be considered no longer scummy. This guy is definently scum.
I agree with Panze's logic here, but I don't like that last line. I always think it's weird when someone says "this guy is scum FOR SURE" because it's like trying to make us seem retarded if we don't spot how this guy is so obviously scum. This makes me weary. Especially because after saying this he votes DRK (in the same post, mind). [Just got to the part where Par brings this up... leaving my notes in here anyway]

DRK:

First of all, a PR shouldn't do that because claiming vanilla is likely to get you lynched if you're in claim territory.
But if you claim PR it's pointless, because you will definitely get NKed if you don't get lynched.

I'm a bit doubtful of your case on Thor but looking forward to your thoughts if you can find anything, because he's the only player who's consistently been on my town list the whole game... which maybe should be a blip on my scumdar.

DRK:

I said it's not far from the truth, not that it's "reasonably" the truth. My point is that you've been taking the stance that we should lynch Seven no matter what, which comes off to me as you either trying to mislynch a town-Seven or defend someone else who might come under pressure (or both).
I think this might be misrep... It seemed to me like Thor was trying to get as much discussion going on as possible, I didn't get the feeling like he was trying to lynch me at all costs.

IK:

If you knew it was unfair, then why did you mention it at all? I think Thor's right, you're trying to make it sound as if Thor's suspicious without telling us why.
Ditto.

DRK:
[@Thor]
Anyway, I re-read the game and I'm no longer finding you so scummy. Go figure.

I'm also finding SP scummier again. Go figure.
Seems to me like: "I thought I could find scummy stuff on Thor but didn't really, tried to bait and see if someone else would come up with something for me but it didn't work so I'll just go back to SP because it's easier."

Just as a sidenote, I'm liking most of IKs comments in the latter part of D1.

Par:

If he's ignoring you in his posts, it could be trying to avoid mentioning you because you two are buddies together. But that's speculation that I don't even find relevant at this point. I don't understand how the points you bring up make him seem town to you, either.
The main reason I was "avoiding" (I don't like that word, but ok) DKU was because I did think he was suspicious but while I was around I didn't feel like he was doing anything I could really pin him with.
My vote stays on Cuetl. FoS: danakillsu, evilsnail, DeathRowKitty, Panzerjager, Seven
Seriously? Going into D2 is this still the case?

Cue:

Also, as Parama mentioned, Seven has been inactive since he gave his town reads. Either he is inactive or he is active lurking.
I forget to address this at the beginning of my post, but yeah I was in the hospital all week so obviously couldn't get online.

DRK:

I'm voting him because I think he's scum. I'm not trying to convince anyone else because I tried and it didn't work and I didn't have anything new to work with. Meh, I don't know.
I was interested in your original case on Par and thought you had some valid arguments. Maybe you could go through his ISO again?

DeathSauce:

DeathRow, you're voting me based on my predecessor's posts and trying to tie them to me? If you thought DiamondCrash was scummy, why weren't you voting him before? Indeed, I can't find that you expressed the slightest bit of interest in DC before I replaced him.

You just moved yourself up a half-notch on my scumlist.
I'm getting a bad feel of this post for some reason. Maybe DC/DS need some closer looking into although I don't recall finding very much from my ISO of DC.

IK:

Um... if memory serves I was the first person to call dana out on 1. his horrible case against me, 2. his wishy-washy behavior, and 3. his general misuse of logic. You have provided absolutely nothing original at all, and your attitude reeks of either scum or stupid townie trying to take credit for a lynch you had minimal part in.
*nod*

Cue

So basically you think my case on Seven and SP is scummy? If that is the case, then why did you, in other parts in your ISO, FoS Seven and SP for being possible scum buddies? Aren't you contradicting yourself by adopting elements of my case on 7 and SP, yet at the same time, finding me scummy for the same case?
Probably the most sensible thing Cue brought up all game IMO. I think we should look into Par.

I wrote all this while reading so if I'm saying things that were already said I'm sorry for wasting space. I'll come up with some questions for a few of you later.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Seven »

Damn me for trying to end a quote before starting it.
@MOD: tag fix please?
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
Idiotking
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Idiotking
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Idiotking »

Mod: I'll be missing until Sunday afternoon, but I'll be back online after that. Just saying this so you don't think you've got yet another flake :p

Oh yay! :D
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Seven wrote:There was a lot of discussion about me being policy lynched. I don't know why, exactly, or if this is even still relevant... Thor and snail were the ones discussing this mostly so maybe one of you could enlighten me on this. I understand the idea that scum might not NK me, but I still don't see why you would want to waste a lynch on town (if you do think I'm town). Anyway I think I'm probably just misunderstanding the situation.
I started (and continued) the policy lynch discussion on you because I had serious reservations about letting a claimed vanilla go into night phase since I felt statistically it would help scum hit power roles. I actually started the open discussion because by that point you'd no longer been my top suspect - other people posted thoughts along the lines of 'screw policy lynches, vote who you think is most scummy, yes, it helps scum but only very slightly' and I eventually came around to agree with them.

@Parama - you do look like a derp...(what's a derp?). In any case - though I appreciate the time you clearly spent putting together that post, what do you see as the advantage to town in posting it now? It seems like you wanted to go out of your way to make sure we could see that you had been scumhunting Cuet.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Parama »

@ Thor:
Cuetlachtli wrote:Well if I get NKed, I hope the town makes you post your case on me.
^this is why^
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Seven »

@Parama - you do look like a derp...(what's a derp?). In any case - though I appreciate the time you clearly spent putting together that post, what do you see as the advantage to town in posting it now? It seems like you wanted to go out of your way to make sure we could see that you had been scumhunting Cuet.
I'm going to wait and see what Par says about this before I say anything, but I disagree with that last sentence.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:36 am

Post by Seven »

X-posting for the win.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Yeah.
Vote: Seven

The wall of text above is so wishy-washy it is overflowing with scumminess.

"Anyway I think I'm probably just misunderstanding the situation..."
"I'm a bit doubtful .."
"I think this might be misrep.."
"I'm getting a bad feel of this post for some reason..."

Not wanting to take a strong stand, but still casting a wide net of suspicion, that's scummy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

Parama wrote:@ Thor:
Cuetlachtli wrote:Well if I get NKed, I hope the town makes you post your case on me.
^this is why^
Fair enough - I'd forgotten about that request.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Seven »

I'm not casting any "nets of suspicion" at this point, I was just going through what I'd missed and noting anything I thought was funny. None of it actually means anything until people start talking again. And I'm still waiting for you to post more, have hardly anything from you at all. What are your thoughts on D1 now that dana and Cue are out?

The way I see it is I had the choice between posting absolutely nothing or posting what I could find, which wasn't very much. Yes, I used blasphemous words like "doubtful" etc but I'm not going to pretend what I found was concrete when it wasn't. I just found it noteworthy enough to mention.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

This is a rewrite. I hate rewrites. Grrr.
PJ wrote:DeathRowKitty on the other hand seems like he's directing everyone. Trying to lead people to who he wants us to vote and seems like he halfassedly distanced himself from the DKU wagon because he knew it was gonna come up town.
Was this supposed to be serious? You're accusing me of:

1. trying to get others to do what I want.
2. trying to get other people to vote who I think is scum.
3. not endorsing a lynch on someone I didn't think was scum.

FoS Panzer

7 wrote:
DRK wrote:First of all, a PR shouldn't do that because claiming vanilla is likely to get you lynched if you're in claim territory.
But if you claim PR it's pointless, because you will definitely get NKed if you don't get lynched.
It's still better to claim a PR. If there's a doctor in the game and it isn't you, you're likely to receive doc protection. If there's no doctor, it forces scum to waste a NK they could have used to get rid of a stronger player or someone on their tails.
7 wrote:I'm a bit doubtful of your case on Thor but looking forward to your thoughts if you can find anything, because he's the only player who's consistently been on my town list the whole game... which maybe should be a blip on my scumdar.
I'm a bit doubtful on it too right now. That's not to say I haven't been watching him, but his awesome norse god powers are clearly preventing me from being able to read him. The mod should do something about that. It's unfair.
7 wrote: I was interested in your original case on Par and thought you had some valid arguments. Maybe you could go through his ISO again?
I guess. I'll try to be less lazy day 2 than I was most of day 1.

Vote: DeathSauce

Reinstating my vote from day 1.
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

DRK wrote:I'm a bit doubtful on it too right now. That's not to say I haven't been watching him, but his awesome norse god powers are clearly preventing me from being able to read him. The mod should do something about that. It's unfair.
Check the updated rules.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Thanks mod! :D
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Foul, I call foul, total BS, post game start, rules change!

I'll try to post something intelligent tomorrow - generally I still hold to a belief that scum is fairly probable for the SeerPenguin/Radical Hijinx/whoever replaces in slot and I am also fairly suspicious of the DRK slot for aforementioned issues with his odd hard selling of gut reads and the misrepping I felt he did of me. (also blatant mod manipulation to hamper perfectly legitimate game tactics).
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by evilsnail »

Gonna try to get a full re-read in today. Expect new and amazing insights.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:42 am

Post by DeathSauce »

Seven wrote:.. And I'm still waiting for you to post more, have hardly anything from you at all. What are your thoughts on D1 now that dana and Cue are out?
My thoughts are mainly that you are scum, that you survived Day 1 is a miracle.

DRK, your reasons for voting me on Day 1 were bogus, so reinstating your vote remains bogus.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”