Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:51 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 2 ) ojanen fishythefish
DrippingGoofball ( 2 ) Albert B. Rampage plum
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 1 ) Raskol
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
Hoopla ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 5 ) gayle elvis_knits farside22 popsofctown CSL
mykonian ( 0 )
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) Hoopla
Raskol ( 2 ) evilsnail mykonian
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 2 ) Rhinox DrippingGoofball
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am EST

/ghostslay
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

mykonian wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I remember one (last thing with farside), when you said that made me scum. I had quoted a post there where I pointed out what was wrong, and why. I don't think I would do that as scum, aggressively investigating Farside, as I know her a bit. It is kind of foolish to attack farside, since you will get a response. It is her nature.
You talking about the so called case saying I was following people and was full of crap and I called you on and then backtracked and tried to almost subtely use the too townie idea without saying it?
You make it a so called case: because I didn't. I explained my reasons why you moved up my scumlist.

It wasn't full of crap, you didn't reply to half the points, and the FACT that you directly copied two questions in that post are showing I was in fact right. I haven't backtracked, since those points couldn't and werent explained. I have absolutely no idea how I have subtely used the too townie idea there. I don't think you too towny, so that is most likely you trying to read manipulation in my posts. (seen the subtility, you had to search for it)

So this post full of strong language perfectly hides that I had valid points against you.
Excuse me how about so proof on this. Because I will be glad to bring up your quote and your original comments again for all to see your scumminess. With your original "case" to saying nothing on my points to when you do say something it's almost saying too townie. Very close.
So please tell me what points of your "case" I missed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:56 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Dear Universe Two,
Elmo is bus'ing Jack. Elmo's reading of Jack's mind is so vividly nuanced that it could only come from a buddy knowing exactly what his buddy is up to, and detailing it for all to see to look really smart, and get town cred. Please get together and help him bus his buddy.

Love,

Your most dripping of goofballs, DGB
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:01 am

Dear Universe 2, PS:
Jack wrote:I pick Elmo out for lazy mafia on that account, especially given the fact that he made the poor case and only has 4 posts and disappeared.
And look how Jack distances from Elmo so nicely. You have to help these guys. They are crying out for your assistance in lynching them. How can you turn away from their pleas and vote anyone else? Have a heart.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Myko's original accusations:
mykonian wrote:
Summary for myself on some people I haven't said a lot about

Farside I have as leaning scum by now. I really can't understand what her motivations are when posting, and the things she says are too often copies of what is said earlier in the game. The argument with me what the difference was between fishy and her answer seemed to be asking to say she was town after all. I don't think town would remember one of the first arguments made against her. If this was the case, she would normally have answered it did bother her. She didn't.
Farsides' comment on this accusations:
farside22 wrote:
Often copies of what was said in the game? I brought up DGB first. I commented about ABR and my feel on his read. I have gone through and posted something more then just town/ or scum on almost all players here and your saying it was almost all stuff said earlier? I meantioned the comment and backing off from pops first
myko wrote:The argument with me what the difference was between fishy and her answer seemed to be asking to say she was town after all. I don't think town would remember one of the first arguments made against her. If this was the case, she would normally have answered it did bother her. She didn't.
far wrote: I forgot about this little tibit. Clearly town players don't go back and reread things either when showing what they think about players and why. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
myko wrote: Sorry, the first part I thought you wanted to show me my own wasn't brilliant either. I have read this, and answered that I hadn't checked myself.

I had answered the question about DGB: 1 large themed, and I know from reading she tends to be different.

I didn't think them the same, also not in idea. This plus your reluctance to answer, made me think you are scum who is hesitant to answer, while I never had such a feeling with Fishy. I believe I have said this multiple times.

Then the last quote.
What is there to reply? Do I have to say "you are towny for trying so hard"?, Or do I have to say "why are you trying so hard to look town, Farside?"
Bolded the back track and trying to almost say towny now. He used this sarcastically but it's basically myko trapped in a corner with no where to go.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:01 am

Post by mykonian »

[/quote]
farside22 wrote:
mykonian
-
myko talks about scumhunting will win the game but talks about stragdy of the game right after

interesting:
Evilsnail: I am not going to answer my own question if nobody wants the answer

a few people answered this question why refuse to answer yourself?

Well you did answer in this post actually so the comment leaves me in a lot of pondering

myko why did you vote from DGB to raskol and with such a hypocritcal statement as this:

You completely forgot what you did with fishy, and went for the next target, with a less then spectacular case. Where are you going to run next?
I love how myko says he didn't want to read the ou but clearly is.

myko why would you switch you vote to CSL?

The case on DGB is terrible. Speaking from what you posted as a case I can point to a time DGB said scum day talked and she was town. It's a null tell.

Lots of defending from myko
and I didn't find a case that was really well thought out excpet raskol case.
Bolded are parts you directly copied from Evilsnail, Rhinox, and DGB. (not so sure about DGB, I had to give that answer to her. Not sure if she asked or accused)[/quote]This point stands

And that last point of yours, that is not the too towny thing. Fishy for example is much more towny then you.

What is scummy, is that you
care
how towny you look. You want me to say you are towny, while not a single towny should argue why he is town. It is not important for town. Town wants to find scum, not look town. Something that is clearly on your mind. I find it typical you have to paint that as "too towny".
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

No, I don't have a counterclaim. I do think that if she was scum she would pull out a claim like that. It doesn't make sense for scum to claim anything else.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If DGB can actually be proven mason (by NK or the other mason), this is my updated list:

Town

elvis knits
evilsnail
mykonian
CSL

Scum

Gayle
Plum
fishy

Everyone else is moderately suspicious.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

Plum wrote:How so? I'm interested in your interest. [/avatar conversation]
The girl in the picture looks very mysterious.
Also I have a crush on Plum but shhhhh.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Gayle »

popsofctown wrote:
Plum wrote:How so? I'm interested in your interest. [/avatar conversation]
The girl in the picture looks very mysterious.
Also I have a crush on Plum but shhhhh.
Japan doesn't draw women that way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gayle
Plum
fishy

Everyone else is moderately suspicious.
Gayle and Fishy?

Gayle?????? Gayle?

Scum.

DIE

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:51 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I don't think plum or evilsnail have posted to let us know they are not masons. Plum usually has a v/la on the weekend for religious reasons, I think.

Anyway.

I would feel entirely comfortable lynching ABR even if not everyone has posted to say they are not a mason.

Because ABR wanted to lynch claimed-mason DGB WITHOUT asking for counterclaims. He specifically told people not to claim, while subtley hinting that HE might be the mason. When asked directly? No, he is not a mason.

That is so scummy, it is not funny.

So I guess we are just waiting on universe2 to lynch so we can let ABR dangle.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

@myko;

First off did you know each list I made was reading a person in isolation?

Second that is 2 things in bold that 3 other people said exactly word for word? Really? Or is it something they brought up when you said it?
I just want to be clear on the exact words since your saying that I "directly copied" the sentence

I don't care how towny I look. I don't care if everyone said here your scum and need to die as long as I point to the people I feel are scum and made a valid point to me that means the town is in good hands
I just outlined why your "observations" where completely invalid which has nothing to do with what I was looking for.

You want to twist my defending your "observations" as looking town when I just dismantled your whole case by all means people continue on your hypocrisy.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 am

Post by evilsnail »

ABR wanting to lynch DGB with the claim is pretty scummy. If the claim is false, it will come out anyway. There's no pro-town reason that doesn't involve being the mason to push for a DGB lynch.

FOS: ABR

CSL wrote:Well, it seems that ABR is going to get lynched.

Unvote; Vote: ABR
This is awful.

Unvote, Vote: CSL
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:30 am

Evilsnail is the third scum.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:31 am

Post by farside22 »

The bold that myko focased on:
fars wrote:a few people answered this question why refuse to answer yourself?
far wrote:myko why did you vote from DGB to raskol and with such a hypocritcal statement as this:

Rhinox,
What rhionic had to say about your raskol vote:
hypocrite. you seem to have very quickly and easily forgotten what you liked about your vote on me. you're even on to your second suspect since me before I even posted to give you a reason to dislike your vote.

evilsnail wrote:
This post feels... off. As farside22 points out, sharing scum tells is not anti-town. Even if it did help scum in some way, it also helps the town find scum.
So you want to expand how my words are "directly copied" from these two quotes myko?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Evilsnail is the third scum.
what is the vote count is it still L-2?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:44 am

The votecount is L-3 because I unvoted to make sure that ABR doesn't self-vote, with some help from his buddy.

Evilsnail FOS'ing ABR, the vote leader, while acknowledging all the reasons we find him scummy, then voting CSL, who is way less awful than ABR and a wong that's not happening today, and may be our teleporter (unfortunately), is beyond the pale and cannot possibly come from a townie.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The votecount is L-3 because I unvoted to make sure that ABR doesn't self-vote, with some help from his buddy.

Evilsnail FOS'ing ABR, the vote leader, while acknowledging all the reasons we find him scummy, then voting CSL, who is way less awful than ABR and a wong that's not happening today, and may be our teleporter (unfortunately), is beyond the pale and cannot possibly come from a townie.
Ya the CSL wagon is crap in comparison. ABR backed off after EK stated he didn't want a counter claim and realized he how scummy that was has no where else to go.

myko would be my newest vote.
I'm curious about something now..........remember when I pointed to ek and evil abut something that was very similar.
I wonder who said it first......I was reading in isolation when I found it.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by evilsnail »

DrippingGoofball wrote:The votecount is L-3 because I unvoted to make sure that ABR doesn't self-vote, with some help from his buddy.

Wrong. I don't really think the case against ABR is that strong otherwise. In addition, his desire to lynch you regardless of the claim could have some basis in the personal vendetta he seems to have against you. I'm not going to vote ABR without a stronger case. Make of that what you will.
evilsnail
evilsnail
Goon
evilsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by evilsnail »

Also, your supposed "teleporter tell" makes no sense. Why would a teleport not mind being NKed but beseech the town not to be lynched? This is the one thing guaranteed not to happen, since the teleporter is basically confirmed innocent once claimed.

That's a really weak basis for dismissing the CSL case.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by CSL »

I bet you are scum try to get away from a lynch. You are next.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:36 pm

evilsnail AS recently as february 3 wrote:[...] I'm starting to see the case on DGB much more than the case on ABR.
I haven't really seen anything in ABR's play to worry me unduly. He wasn't contributing much early on, but there are plenty of people who play like that even as town.
^^^^ Time to draw your own conclusions, everyone!
evilsnail AS recently as february 3 wrote:Here is my little scumlist atm:

DGB
- I haven't really found myself agreeing with her much. Either she's scum or our gut feelings are totally different. In addition, the way she continues to read way too much into the scum tell question. This (and her inconsistency in it) is definitely a point against her.
Raskol
- Still think he's scummy, but I thought the way he backed off elvis_knits was more likely to be a townie move.
Fishythefish
- I don't know, getting a bad gut feeling from his posts. He was very wishy-washy about a supposed slip by myko at some point and his initial Gayle vote was a bit off. Mostly this is gut, though.
QUIZ:

Which player is missing from evilsnail's scumlist, given that he's just voted him (basically for voting ABR) and should be there? There's a cookie!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:37 pm

CSL wrote:I bet you are scum try to get away from a lynch. You are next.
I like your quiet efficiency.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by mykonian »

farside22 wrote:@myko;

First off did you know each list I made was reading a person in isolation?

Second that is 2 things in bold that 3 other people said exactly word for word? Really? Or is it something they brought up when you said it?
I just want to be clear on the exact words since your saying that I "directly copied" the sentence

I don't care how towny I look. I don't care if everyone said here your scum and need to die as long as I point to the people I feel are scum and made a valid point to me that means the town is in good hands
I just outlined why your "observations" where completely invalid which has nothing to do with what I was looking for.

You want to twist my defending your "observations" as looking town when I just dismantled your whole case by all means people continue on your hypocrisy.
Yes, I know that. How does that in any way excuse your using questions from other people (that were answered)? (Rhetorical question)

They asked the very same question. The wording was maybe not exactly the same, but there was resemblance enough for me to recognize it. Though again, this is not the point. Whether you retyped their questions or copied them is essentially the same

Then why are you asking, why Fishy and you aren't in idea the same, saying my arguments (feel, your reluctance, the fact that Fishy would have to change his scumplay at the very basis) are rubbish. You keep comparing yourself to Fishy, my biggest townread in this game.

And when I say I find this suspicious, combined with the above, you come with a big list why you are towny.
Farside, you care a lot how towny you look

And you have dismantled nothing. You have called it names. You have argued around points. And now I'm scum.
farside22 wrote:The bold that myko focased on:
fars wrote:a few people answered this question why refuse to answer yourself?
far wrote:myko why did you vote from DGB to raskol and with such a hypocritcal statement as this:
Rhinox wrote:I also want to know why myko refused to provide an answer to his own question as well.
Iso post 4

And the second you had the right quote. And I think we can agree you got that point from Rhinox. Since very quickly afterward it was solved, and nobody used it further.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”