jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:18 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:@Jasper

2.Also your passive, indirect attack on me is noted since you aren't even scum hunting me, nor questioning me. It looks scummy because you are riding passively on this. If you think I'm scummy, say so to my face. This is quite new news to me since You are pretty much parroting Nikanor's argument.

GAIS WE MIGHT HAVE A NIKANOR JASON SCUM LINK HERE. Screw the Jee wagon I rather have a Jasper wagon.

3. Also you parroted Seven, Nikanor, blah blah blah blah blah.
How does this indicate a Nikanor/me scum link... you fail to mention me what so ever.. yet say there is a link? what am I missing?
DTMaster wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Jasper
Yet... you see a Nik/Me scum link yet want to wagon... and vote Jasper? that doesn't make much sense. Infact apart from bolding a scum link mention you fail to mention me in your entire post yet see a scum link? [/Confusion]

So question.. if you see a Nik/Jason scum link... why are you voting Jasper? surely if you see a scum link you suspect myself and Nik as scum... but then vote elsewhere? what am I missing here?
DTMaster wrote:
@Jason/Jniper
Actually
my kills
are quite necessary, but only when the time is right.
OK... but you then say...
DTMaster wrote:
3. No it's not a post restriction. Yes it's important for me to do this because I made it so.
You made it so? I don't understand can you elaborate more please? You made it necessory that you had to post Kill or something similar, why would you want to draw that attention to yourself then?

Your post seemed very erratic almost like you didn't buy what you yourself were saying....
jee wrote:
DTMaster wrote:If Jee was scum then he would have loved to have the wagon go forward. If Jee was PR investigation role, we would have lynched scum.
Was looking for reaction, not a wagon, specifically at inverno. Thats why I unvoted.
Why Inverno in particular? what made him so 'special'
Jasper
Jasper
Goon
Jasper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:36 am

Post by Jasper »

DTMaster wrote:@Jasper
1. Why is it that Jason gave the link but you refused to. When I ask for meta references, I would like them please. The only reason why I stopped hounding you was because of Jason's link and confirmation of your experience.

Isn't it more anti-town to refuse references then to give them? It's like refusing to answer a quesiton.

2.Also your passive, indirect attack on me is noted since you aren't even scum hunting me, nor questioning me. It looks scummy because you are riding passively on this. If you think I'm scummy, say so to my face. This is quite new news to me since You are pretty much parroting Nikanor's argument.

GAIS WE MIGHT HAVE A NIKANOR JASON SCUM LINK HERE. Screw the Jee wagon I rather have a Jasper wagon.

3. Also you parroted Seven, Nikanor, blah blah blah blah blah.
YOU ARE SCUMMY. There, I said it to your face. Your self-imposed post restriction... the fact that you think that just because you demand that I post links to off-site games to prove my talk, that I am just going to get down on all fours and bow to your whims.

You say you see a Nikanor/Jason wagon... but yet you vote me.

You want a Jasper wagon. Why? Because I refused to give you a link? Because I refuse to sit here and let you intimidate me? Sorry DTM, not working.
jee wrote:Was looking for reaction, not a wagon, specifically at inverno. Thats why I unvoted.
Okay, this makes enough sense to me after going back and looking through things.

unvote

I find DTM the most scummy right now. He sticks out in my mind... so... OMGUS or not...

Vote: DTMaster
jee
jee
Goon
jee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 am

Post by jee »

@Seven, I'm saying, if their were two situations.

1. I vote without reason.
2. I vote saying I will give reason later.

Saying you have reasons is better than saying no reasons at all. A reaction will also be more likely in case 2 due to scum seeing that there is reasons for my vote, and I may possibly be catching onto someone.
The1fifi wrote:Totally deny! Is much better to not vote than vote and possible lynch an innocent townie, or worst.. a power role pro-town.

Oh, but wait.. That is from townie perspective..

From the scum perspective.. Well, its one more vote, so more chance at someone innocent get lynched.
So you are disagreeing with the RVS stage of the game?
jasonT1981 wrote:Why Inverno in particular? what made him so 'special'
With a new person entering the game for him, the new player can take a step back and look at the game as a whole. I felt that a reaction from a new player wouldn't be anything to go. As for other players already playing, I picked him because of the post that I already have pointed out twice.

unvote
vote: the1fifi

I have made my case on my 'educated random vote'. And post 98 looked like a strong willed case to get a quick mislynch on me.
Echo
Echo
Goon
Echo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:44 am

Post by Echo »

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of activity. I had much to do for work and didn't have the time to keep up with too much, and my other game was close to the deadline. However, work is now over (work experience for my degree) and I should have more time to keep up.

I don't believe in commenting on things too deep into the past unless it's evidence for a reason to vote, since I find that tends to derail any current discussion, especially if someone comes up with a huge post. I
have
read and caught up with everything.

From what I know (which isn't much) of a normal game and from what has been said in this thread, I think DTM's "role claim" is not terribly believable. Also, he's contradicted himself when he says in (76) that he has to do the "kills/bombs/grenade thing" while in (95) he only says his "kills" are necessary.

No one else is appearing too scummy to me yet. I was initially suspicious of Fifi for the quick unvote but the act of correcting Jason in that her vote wasn't random (68) gave me some town vibes, since that particular point was used as evidence against her already. I disapprove of the quick unvotes though.

For now,
Vote: DTM
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Yeah, so after think about it, this is a wagon I can get behind... his actions are totally illogical and scummy...
vote: DTMaster
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by The1fifi »

@Jee : nice OMGUS
Matteh says :
Also, the wiki is only a REFERENCE point. Don't live by what it says
jee
jee
Goon
jee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by jee »

The1fifi wrote:@Jee : nice OMGUS
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Sorry guys, I'm totally busy this weekend and won't be able to post until Sunday, but expect a super wall of text when I get back, 'kay? :)
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:30 am

Post by Seven »

Nikanor:
Jasper, how would you describe the archetypical scum?
Does this qualify as a loaded question? Maybe I'm pushing the def a little but I don't like this very much.

The1fifi:
Drawing to much atention, and for that i unvote him
This is where you start getting suspicious IME. You change your vote as soon as someone mentions it, why did you vote if you wanted it to go unnoticed? Just to have it on the record that at some point you voted for Jasper?

I don't know, though. In the other game I'm in we just lynched someone for playing like this and they flipped town, so imma wait and see.
Anyway, vote Seven for being too quiet
This is only noteworthy because it's the second time she votes without bolding. I don't know if she's just forgetful or if this is to try and slip votes in without having them noticed.

Wacky:
Are you, perhaps, scum, hoping something will stick, or at least distract everyone for a couple of Days by focusing all their attention on responding to you?

You are, aren't you? If not, would you mind then if I tried to start a bandwagon directing all the attention to you?
I have a problem with anyone who has a problem with DTM's asking questions in the beginning to a bunch of people. Discussion is our best tool right now and trying to stifle that is anti-town at the very least.
I have no issue with getting reactions, I do that sort of thing as well and think it's great. However, I disagree with you on that "tunnel fight" comment. I think to find mafia we need them to incriminate themselves. But we're posting over the net, how hard is it to maintain a poker face in normal discussion? A little pressure is required to force errors: mafia may slip up and react badly when staring down a wagon, or if the bandwagonee is town they have a dilemma in whether to play the hero and defend the bandwagonee, or jump in and get them lynched.
This seems WIFOM to me. Playstyles vary incredibly, DTM's way of seeking scum is just as valid as bandwagoning. It gets discussion going and that's what matters. If I'd gotten into the game sooner you'd be telling me what you're telling DTM right now because I'd probably have used the same tactic. I think this is a null-tell.

HOWEVER, what I do think is suspicious is using both tactics at once. By this I mean his eagerness to jump on the Jasper bandwagon with jee. He tries to get discussion going one way and then immediately switches to the other without waiting for it to really work. Strange.

And I hate that so much emphasis is being put on the daykilling thing. It's annoying as hell, but it's not a tell by any means and I think it's lame to kill this guy if indeed he does have some sort of obligation to do this. I'm not saying we can't nail him for other reasons, just not this one. This, however, I QFT:
It's just very improbable. A day investigation cop is improbable. A post-restricted-vig is similarly improbable. A mafia that messed up a fakeclaim.... not so improbable.
So, argh... My feelings on Nik are mixed. I don't always agree but you do bring up some good points.

@Talbot:

Your thoughts on Jas in this game compared to what you've seen from him previously?

@McZ:

Haven't seen much from you that I find useful besides agreeing with others and pointing out things already stated.

@jbernier:

Can you post more? Hardly have anything from you.

@Echo:

See above.

@DTM:
For example if Jee was a day cop then it would make sense for a town PR to justify: "HE R SCUM, BUT I DON"T WANT TO SAY WHY TRUST ME ON THIS"
The problem here is he said he WOULD say why, and then didn't. Obv not day cop.

Believe it or not this is really the question that's going to put the nail in the coffin for this guy, depending on his answer.

Referring to post 21 by you, DTM, in which you say:
DTM wrote:@jbnernier
You are obviously buddying with cylons. Die.
Season 4.5, yay or nay? (Trust me on this one, guys, it's full-proof)

Anyone I haven't mentioned in this post is not on my radar atm (I don't even know who I haven't mentioned...) DTM seems like the most scummy to me at this point but I'm reluctant to jump on the bandwagon, it seems too easy this early on in the game and I find a lot of the tells playing against him aren't exactly the strongest. I'm very weary of those who aren't posting much, until they talk more I can't really figure out who to vote for.
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Seven »

Sev wrote:So, argh... My feelings on Nik are mixed. I don't always agree but you do bring up some good points.
Um I think I got mixed up here and I'm not sure if I actually quoted Nik or Wacky anymore... so let's pretend this statement applies to both until further notice, yeah?
"You smell like carnies and grade 9 date night."
Town (W/L): 1/2
Mafia (W/L): 1/0
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Seven wrote:
@Talbot:

Your thoughts on Jas in this game compared to what you've seen from him previously?
Jasper?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am presuming you mean Jasper.. hmmm not seen anything that has made me suspect him..I fully agree with what he says on DTM.

as for games I have played with him before, well he seems to be starting he same way he starts alot of games as both town or scum... he confronts what he feels is wrong and is not afraid to say what he feels. Jasper has been one person I have had a hard time getting scum/town reads on as alot of the time his playstyle is the same.

The link thing and 4 types of scum thing, well was just silly to be honest... OMG! He knows type of scum! Bandwagon him now he must be scum!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

4th Vote count of day one

DTMaster 5: (Wacky, Zachrulez, Jasper, Echo, jbernier93)

Jee 3: (jasonT1981, McZombie, The1fifi,)
McZombie 1: (Nikanor)
Jasper 1: (DTMaster)
The1fifi 1: (Jee)

Not Voting 1:
Seven

-With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch
-Deadline is 2/22/10 @ 10am CTS.
- I will check for prods later today.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:56 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Wacky

So you never heard of people:

1. Using
Kill
as a method to gain reactions for different players? Hm?

2. You also failed to addressed my point that my wagon attempt on Inverno would have gotten reads on Jee. But you can also note that you would get reads off inverno based on his actions. How is using
a bandwagon
to get a case by case scenerio read on Jee and Inverno bad?

3. Dude. Did I full claim anything?

@Jason
1. My bad I meant Jasper Nikanor scum link here.

2. Inverno was the wagon because "Jee mentioned that he had a hunch". If Jee was PR with caught scum I wanted to test this. Everyone else was fishing for reactions through the thread. I wanted to understand what the:

Jee - Inverno dynamic and hoped to get a read based on the whole "I got a hunch post". Did you not read my explanation on the wagon?

@Jasper
Can you outline what's so scummy. Hey guys look at Jasper he is just agreeing with the rest of the case and not contributing to anything. Something is very fishy here because
Jasper does not contribute to any specifics in the case against me right now unlike Wacky

In the grand scheme of things: Wacky is more likey to be town here. Jasper is very unlikely to be town.

Also Echo is contributing a slight bit more and pointed out new things in the DTM case. Jbb, I can't defend against a vote that is essentially a wagon.

@Seven
I want to link to a game. This is Battle Mafia The day cop is Charter. He didn't know his sanity. He claimed he had information that X person was scum. XYZ people attacked him. 2/3 people who attacked the unclaimed cop was acutally scum (we had a mafia screwball) who was Nikanor, and Mayria. They died as scum.

Charter our day cop nailed Mayria and Spyrex acutal scum. Charter died day 2 from a day kill after claiming information "i got a hunch", but not claming his role.

Why? A day 1 cop investigation on caught scum can lead into another day 2 cop investigation without claiming. Once the cop claims, he is dead unless there is a doctor.

Now, I've seen this kind of play with a cop before.
How can I not test Jee's hunch on Inverno
by testing out the bandwagon. Especially when you would get reads on both players based on the interactions between them and when there are flips.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:58 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Jason
Um dude: No i didn't. I attacked Jasper because he is refusing to cite his experience, etc, etc.
quote me on where I attacked jasper for saying he knows what kind of scum there are

When you iso Jasper: His case on me is one giant repeat of the same thing over and over and over and over. That isn't scum hunting. That's just echoing your posts over and over and over and over.

Like seriously, everything Jasper said isn't new. Everything that you just said:
sounds like Jasper said something new

Actually I think Jason is scummy right now.

Unvote

Vote: Jason
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 am

Post by DTMaster »

@Seven
Yay. Of course. I'm excited to get into Caprica :3
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:08 am

Post by DTMaster »

Oh forgot to answer

@Jason
The main reason why I wanted to
Kill
is to generate some attention. I wanted to see some general reactions/actions etc. As you can see above:

I find that: Wacky and Echo are legitly scum hunting right now. Hence they are more protown then the rest.

However, I dislike jbnier's method to join the bandwagon for the sake of: it's a good wagon right now without trying to flesh out the details. Jasper's case is less then impressive and he is on the bottom of my scu list. However: the fact that you seem to be ok giving me some links to Jasper, vouching for him, then all of a sudden going back to parrot his arguments as a new relevation of my scumminess is setting off alarm bells for me.

I want the Jason avenue analyzed. Some pressure needs to be applied.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote: @jbernier:

Can you post more? Hardly have anything from you.
I post pretty much daily... I could in theory post more but I don't like making one line posts.
DTMaster wrote: However, I dislike jbnier's method to join the bandwagon for the sake of: it's a good wagon right now without trying to flesh out the details...
nah, more like "hey that's a player I find scummy, and there's other people voting for him, so I'll add to the pressure cause I'm cool like that..." I do my best, but unfortunately my best falls short of many people's standards...
DTMaster wrote:
Now, I've seen this kind of play with a cop before.
How can I not test Jee's hunch on Inverno
by testing out the bandwagon. Especially when you would get reads on both players based on the interactions between them and when there are flips.
Because you are playing in a mini normal...

Anywho,
unvote
because DTM's latest posts are just screaming town in my mind, for whatever reason...
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Seven »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Seven wrote:
@Talbot:

Jasper?
Yes, sorry.
Seven
Seven
Goon
Seven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Seven »

DTMaster wrote:@Seven
Yay. Of course. I'm excited to get into Caprica :3
I would vote you right now if it didn't bring you to L-1.

Umm so yeah I'm going to try and ISO a couple people tonight or tomorrow because I'm not getting enough from DTM to really feel comfortable lynching him. And it's stupid to end a day so soon anyway. I'll find some questions to ask or something to get more conversation going, but honestly I think we're off to a slow start so far. I find I have hardly anything to go on.[/url][/list][/code][/quote]
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So DTM... do you actually suspect me of being scum or are you voting me because I don't buy into your Jasper wagon

Lets see

Nik/Jason corrected to Jasper/Nik..

Yet vote me now?

Honestly, I am getting an erattic read of you right now, like you don't know were to turn to.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

DTM's Jason vote looks really off.
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by The1fifi »

jasonT1981 wrote:So DTM... do you actually suspect me of being scum or are you voting me because I don't buy into your Jasper wagon

Lets see

Nik/Jason corrected to Jasper/Nik..

Yet vote me now?

Honestly, I am getting an erattic read of you right now, like you don't know were to turn to.
Personally i find DTM is trying hard by reading other people and helping town with info. Oh wait.. "You don't know where to turn to". Sorry, but that is 100% town i believe. Anyway, my vote is not on DTM; I believe from what i ve read recently, that he is town, and i don't think he is the best option to wagon on.
Matteh says :
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Fifi, how can you claim that Jee needs to PROVE he is town, but declare an action done by DTMaster as 100% town?

How exactly does that work?
The1fifi
The1fifi
Goon
The1fifi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by The1fifi »

I didnt say the action made him 100% town. I said the action itself was totally townie.
Matteh says :

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”