Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 2 ) ojanen popsofctown
DrippingGoofball ( 3 ) Albert B. Rampage plum Rhinox
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 2 ) CSL Raskol
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
Hoopla ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 3 ) gayle DrippingGoofball elvis_knits
mykonian ( 0 )
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 2 ) farside22 Hoopla
Raskol ( 2 ) evilsnail mykonian
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 1 ) fishythefish
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

Sorry - this really is the last one.

P.P.P.S. if our real mason ccs, the same trick can be used on them.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Rhinox »

unvote

It would be super cool if we go to night first and the teleporter pulls the other mason over here using DGB's breadcrumb, giving us a confirmed inno for at least tomorrow. Cooler than giant blue aliens, even.

It would be somewhat less cool if DGB had to claim her partner so our teleporter knew explicitly who to pull, but it would still give us a confirmed inno tomorrow.

This would force our scums hands tonight and tomorrow night, so it might not be a bad idea to do what it takes to get the other mason over here.

If the OU goes to night first, they can steal DGB to get the same benefits I mentioned above over there... we don't want this to happen I don't think, because that means someone else gets killed here tonight.

So, we need to go to night first. And we need to not out the teleporter in the process. And then the teleporter needs to know who to pull and we then have a confirmed inno over here tomorrow.

Just some thoughts... discuss. Quickly though before the OU gets active and catches on.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Rhinox »

ninja'd by fishy sort of: I thought the same person couldn't be tele'd back and forth like that?
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Rhinox »

if I'm wrong, fishy's plan is loads better.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Rhinox »

rules wrote:6. The limitation on not being able to teleport someone if they were teleported or pulled the night before is meant to mean as follows: The LAST person to be teleported or pulled into your universe may not be teleported back.
If I read this correctly, OU goes to night first and pulls DGB. We MUST send someone over there. That means next night we go to night first and it is within the rules to pull DGB back. Thats where it ends, but DGB lives to D3 as confirmed town.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm not going to be counterclaimed.

Mykonian, I'm not interested in a Raskol lynch.

I'm interested in your lynch, ABR's, and Plum's. Elvis' reads are different from mine and she may be right about hers as well, they should be weighed in.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:53 pm

I'd like to remind everyone that
Mykonian was advocating a teleportation of ABR earlier today
, on account of ABR's irrational hatred of me.

I was looking for the specific instances in Mykonian's posts that suggests day communication with ABR, and while I did find them, I also found his entire body of work so scummy, when read in iso, that I would be typing from now until midnight to make a case and I have to leave for badminton in half an hour.

Please please please

Everyone, I urge you to take a really deep look at mykonian, and make up your own minds. He is scum with ABR. It is not my imagination.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Rhinox »

why would scum myko want to tele his partner away?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Rhinox wrote:why would scum myko want to tele his partner away?
Doesn't it keep him safe?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'd like to remind everyone that
Mykonian was advocating a teleportation of ABR earlier today
, on account of ABR's irrational hatred of me.

I was looking for the specific instances in Mykonian's posts that suggests day communication with ABR, and while I did find them, I also found his entire body of work so scummy, when read in iso, that I would be typing from now until midnight to make a case and I have to leave for badminton in half an hour.

Please please please

Everyone, I urge you to take a really deep look at mykonian, and make up your own minds. He is scum with ABR. It is not my imagination.
Mykonian was advocating a teleportation of one of {DGB, ABR}, because they didn't seem to work together very well. It is your imagination. At some point in the game you decided I was scum (around the time I voted you for your "slip"), and after that it is one big mess of "MYKO IS SCUM" posts, and trying to read scum in my posts, to support your case. I haven't done a single thing well in your eyes. Quit it, DGB. For once you are wrong.

You ask for other opinions, they have already posted them. You aren't asking, you are trying to convince people I'm scum. You do that now, you did that the whole thread long. I have explained every point you made against me, and you just bring them up again. No wonder you think I'm scum.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 pm

mykonian wrote:You do that now, you did that the whole thread long. I have explained every point you made against me, and you just bring them up again. No wonder you think I'm scum.
OK, let's do that the other way around. What have you posted that should reassure me that you're town?

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Rhinox wrote:why would scum myko want to tele his partner away?
Doesn't it keep him safe?
I dunno. Maybe. We've sort of arrived at the fact that we want to teleport scum and pull town, so any teleported players are going to viewed with suspicion. Although maybe it won't matter. I'm not sure the other universe will do our job for us (by lynching people we think are scum). They might just wait and send the same player back to us.

Anyway, I was thinking scum will want to keep their team together. So Myko wanting ABR to leave would not fit with a scumbuddy scenario for me.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:15 pm

elvis_knits wrote:So Myko wanting ABR to leave would not fit with a scumbuddy scenario for me.
It's not impossible that keeping us apart would have a greater chance of keeping ABR safe.

But I think you have to read myko's posts in iso carefully. It all gels together for me. But I may be wrong. I'd like a solid second opinion on a Myko iso.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Read the claim. Read ABR's reaction. Think myko scum........
ABR looked like he was trying to counter claim DGB in a post here:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
NEWSFLASH: You might all be interested to know that DGB is not in fact the mason.

FULL CLAIM so we can prove that you're lying please.
unvote:
vote: ABR
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:You do that now, you did that the whole thread long. I have explained every point you made against me, and you just bring them up again. No wonder you think I'm scum.
OK, let's do that the other way around. What have you posted that should reassure me that you're town?
Guilty until proven innocent. But I'll bite. I can't be proven innocent, but I have tried my best to investigate a lot of posts, analyze players, and getting reads on them.

I remember one (last thing with farside), when you said that made me scum. I had quoted a post there where I pointed out what was wrong, and why. I don't think I would do that as scum, aggressively investigating Farside, as I know her a bit. It is kind of foolish to attack farside, since you will get a response. It is her nature.

You are probably not assured, but I've tried to answer. The problem is, scum would type this too, as scum wants to show how they were town. So unless you are using that last bit as a tell (for me as scum), I don't see how this is really going to help you.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

I remember one (last thing with farside), when you said that made me scum. I had quoted a post there where I pointed out what was wrong, and why. I don't think I would do that as scum, aggressively investigating Farside, as I know her a bit. It is kind of foolish to attack farside, since you will get a response. It is her nature.
You talking about the so called case saying I was following people and was full of crap and I called you on and then backtracked and tried to almost subtely use the too townie idea without saying it?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Gayle wrote:
Pops wrote:Why are you italicizing a word that word that wasn't in my post? this is a blatant misrep, what the milk truck
Wasn't a quote.
Pops wrote:ABR is willing to hit a lot of the same targets as me, which is convenient for now. But if none of these targets flip scum, his level of contribution is a problem like people have said
You are saying that if ABR's targets, which are mostly the same as yours, flip town then he is suspect. What about you?

Also, I like how your vote immediately went to the easiest lynch.
So you're asking if I will be more suspicious of myself if the people I want to lynch flip town?

ok....

No, I won't be more suspicious of myself if the people I want to lynch flip town.

And seriously attacking me for targetting an easy lynch? This is deadline time, Gayle. If I don't vote for one of the most popular wagons, it will be a no lynch, which is worse than anything.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

pst pops you should be voting for ABR or myko.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Mod
, be sure to chastise DGB for 881. It's only fair.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Gayle »

@Pops:
So then we agree that in the situation both you and ABR would become more suspect?
farside wrote:pst pops you should be voting for ABR or myko.
'cept he won't, 'cause he's scum. Why would he go for ABR or Myko when he can vote CSL and go "lol policy lynch" when CSL flips town?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Oh dear. I should vote count by hand more often. I rechecked because I just now noticed 892, and thought farside was being practical. (she wasn't as far as i can tell mykonian has few votes.)

ABR is closer to L-0, and we need to make a lynch here.

unvote, vote ABR

@Gayle: yes, any player who has been lynching townies is more likely to be scum, no matter how they do it. Vi kpwnt me in Phate's large because of my bad voting record alone, hardly any nuances of play at all.

The reason I'm particularly attentive to whether ABR's targets flip scum is because I'm assuming I'm a good scumhunter (...lol...) and therefore I think he's townie for targetting scum atm.

But since DGB has functionally "flipped", he's already got one red mark since I made that post. And calling for mason not to cc was obviously dumb.

So this deadline lynch doesn't sting at all, he's almost on a level with CSL. (who has been way scummier than policy lynch line for quite some time, Gayle).
"Well, I..."
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Gayle »

Pops wrote:unvote, vote ABR
Curses!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by popsofctown »

lolwut i hit ur p4rtner orly?
"Well, I..."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gayle wrote:
Pops wrote:unvote, vote ABR
Curses!
Don't worry this is the perfect time for scum to bus.
:lol:

okay in all seriousness voting for ABR is a good thing
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by CSL »

Well, it seems that ABR is going to get lynched.

Unvote; Vote: ABR
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O