Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 3 ) Rhinox ojanen gayle
DrippingGoofball ( 5 ) mykonian Albert B. Rampage popsofctown fishythefish plum
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 2 ) CSL Raskol
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
Hoopla ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 1 ) elvis_knits
mykonian ( 1 ) DrippingGoofball
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 2 ) farside22 Hoopla
Raskol ( 1 ) evilsnail
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 0 )
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

TOWN

DrippingGoofball
elvis_knits
farside22 (sad but true)
Raskol
Rhinox
ojanen
gayle
CSL

PURGATORY

flareonage
popsofctown (down on account of post 539)

SCUM

evilsnail - for giving out his scumtells in detail
fishythefish - for giving out his scumtells in detail
mykonian
Albert B. Rampage
plum (if indeed was in that game where I spoke of scum QTs as town)
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nothing personal DGB, just winning the game.
Yeah, the game of lynching me in every game.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not mad at you at all girl.
I've done nothing to make you mad at me, but you did say, in this thread, that I have no life, which is a direct insult, and suggested that I be lynched because you're afraid I will brag from now until eternity, which is another insult.

Good luck convincing everyone that you are not carrying a personal vendetta. Why did you replace in a game I'm in? I've been avoiding all games you're in since you flaked when I replaced in - stating that you refused to play any more because I was there. Please extend the same courtesy to me in the future - don't replace in games I'm in, and I'll continue not to replace in games you're in. And I will also continue not to sign up if I see your name on the list.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm sorry, the Rock says you are the scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Link to DGB (as town) telling Stephoscope to go back to his scumQT in Yos's LAL mafia:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=395
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:14 am

Post by Gayle »

@DGB:
Every time you post that list it becomes more ridiculous. Now Plum is scum because of meta you don't even bother to verify?

I still think you are town and it frustrates me because it seems like you are annoying people into voting you.

@ABR
: I think you can spare the time to answer questions in between your tunneling sessions. I'm sure you've given reasons before, but can you sum up for me why DGB is absolutely 100% union certified scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:16 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
SCUM

evilsnail - for giving out his scumtells in detail
fishythefish - for giving out his scumtells in detail
mykonian
Albert B. Rampage
plum (if indeed was in that game where I spoke of scum QTs as town)
Basically everyone who is voting for you except evilsnail. Uh huh. Suuuure.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 am

elvis_knits wrote:Link to DGB (as town) telling Stephoscope to go back to his scumQT in Yos's LAL mafia:

Ha, no.

In the link I provided, DGB made the link between 2 players talking to each other in their QT in a very SPECIFIC fashion, just like she did in THIS THREAD.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 am

Post by popsofctown »

@pops what is your view about the following players: EK, DGB, ABR, myko and Rhinox:

EK: I was really mad at her for ad homming. Ad homming and then getting whiny about it is very scummy to me. But what EK said about my statement earlier has made me rethink her. That is, I said "e_k is never this aggressive which makes me think she's scum" and then e_k said "lol I was scum in all the games you played with me remember?". It's true, scum e_k smells more like honey and she's been playing pretty vinegar. The ad hom still stands against her though, so she's mid.

DGB: She plays magician when she's scum. She likes to claim to have strong scumreads or townreads on player when she actually has little to no information. So she's meta scum.

The fact she doesn't read the thread much or carefully is scummy, several people have pointed that out.
So that's where my vote is.

ABR: ABR is willing to hit a lot of the same targets as me, which is convenient for now. But if none of these targets flip scum, his level of contribution is a problem like people have said. He does contribute a liiittle just not a lot. Giving him time might tell me more. If he kept up this level of contribution 2 more days and none of his targets flipped scum, I'd be helping his attackers lynch him.

myko: I don't lynch people for sucking at strategy, which seems to be a chunk of the case against them. I don't think [competent] scum get to their wincon by advocating bad strategies, because they are unlikely to get adopted. He scumhunts a lot, though, so townier than scum. He does lose points for the slip, which adds some doubtshadows. But not many.

Rhinox: Rhinox seems like earnest scumhunting every post he makes. (of course I remember you). One of the highest probtowns for me. He comes in here regularly and makes accurate and original observations.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I am really not a fan of Plum voting CSL, then unvoting and voting DGB in the same post. What is the point of voting someone and then unvoting them in the same post? This smells so bad to me.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 am

There is plenty of evidence I'm town but you'll never find me town anywhere.

Why did you replace in a game I'm in? WHY ?????

To disrupt a game of mafia that everyone was enjoying in order to get a selfish little trophy? You'll only have egg on your face because I'm town, but this doesn't matter to you at all, because YOUR win condition, which does not appear in your PM, is to have me dead before you, either NK, but more gloriously, whip the whole town against me and lead to my lynch. My alignment is absolutely irrelevant to you, you have made ZERO attempt to FAIRLY assess it. You went to one game that I won as scum (it seems you're still sore about it), and extracted some quote. Did you do the same for games where I'm town? No. You didn't, because you don't care to evaluate my alignment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:22 am

popsofctown wrote:The fact she doesn't read the thread much or carefully is scummy, several people have pointed that out.
This freakin' legend that I'm not reading has to end. I'm reading. I'm reading everything. Just because I have had to cut corners once or twice because I had to make supper or someone was waiting for me does not make me scum.

Nor does the degree of specificity I refer to people conspiring in QTs.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Link to DGB (as town) telling Stephoscope to go back to his scumQT in Yos's LAL mafia:

Ha, no.

In the link I provided, DGB made the link between 2 players talking to each other in their QT in a very SPECIFIC fashion, just like she did in THIS THREAD.
I'm pretty sure I have seen her say someone is talking with someone else in a QT also (when she's town). Do I really have to look at every game I played with her to try to find it? This is so stupid.
Talk nerdy to me.

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Gayle »

@pops:
ABR is scum if none of
your
targets flip scum?

Also, changing my vote to
Vote: Albert B. Rampage

He is accusing DGB of a lack of scumhunting, when he is just as guilty. Worse, attacking her has been the only thing he has done the entire game. Adding to that, he now refuses to answer questions because "priority goes to lynching scum". Myko was right. One of them has got to go. I'd wager ABR is the scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 am

I promise you that DGB is scum. It's so obvious to me I'm QUEASY. Vote her, get her, you'll see.

All her accusations of me carrying out a vendetta will vanish like POOF! at the lynch scene. She's just playing her game, trying to throw smoke bombs to cover up her anti-town win condition. I don't blame her.

I've played with DGB when she was both town and scum, and this is her being scum again. If I'm not as convincing as her, I can't help it. I just know what is right and true for me; I don't let past games get in the way of my judgment - got over that after my first year playing mafia.

And, if all else aside, you still don't believe me, we still have a deadline. With no vigs, no cops and no doctors, we are royally fucked if we don't use our lynch. I take responsibility. Lynch her.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:28 am

Gayle wrote:He is accusing DGB of a lack of scumhunting, when he is just as guilty.
This is wrong. She accused me first, and then I pointed out that she was doing the same thing. You got your chronology misplaced, mister.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:32 am

I don't want to scumhunt when I've already found the head scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:32 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:She did this last game where she said something about scum talking during the day and was town. I'm wondering why plum is bringing it up since he was in the same game.
Was she in the same game? Are you sure? If so, we have Scumplum.

I'm a bit sick. I say this because my head is not as clear or wanting to go do a search. But didn't we just finish PYP where you made that comment to xyl and ek made the same comment in that game.
Plum replaced out and haylen replaced in plum's space but was scum in that game.
I'm pretty sure I'm right on this.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Gayle wrote:He is accusing DGB of a lack of scumhunting, when he is just as guilty.
This is wrong. She accused me first, and then I pointed out that she was doing the same thing. You got your chronology misplaced, mister.
You're totally showing your true mindset here.

"I accused you first." You bet I did; you started the game sucking up to the females, which really rubbed me the wrong way, and I said nothing. And then the lurking and the not-scumhunting. It's not because you have some personal vendetta against me that I'm going to hold off calling you scum if I think you are.

Plum and mykonian are going to have to wait for their turns.

unvote, vote: ABR

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:35 am

Snail, OJ, please finish the scumbag off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Ha, no.

Can you provide that link again along with the quote from this game where she said it so I can compare please?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Gayle »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Let's fix that sentence then:

ABR isn't scumhunting.
ABR wrote:I don't want to scumhunt when I've already found the head scum.
Except by refusing to scum hunt you could be missing
actual
scum. You've been tunneling DGB so much that I doubt you've actually given much consideration to anyone else.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 am

Post by elvis_knits »

elvis_knits wrote:I am really not a fan of Plum voting CSL, then unvoting and voting DGB in the same post. What is the point of voting someone and then unvoting them in the same post? This smells so bad to me.
ATTENTION:

I think this is a tell that CSL and Plum are buddiez.

Input please.

Does anyone else think it is at all natural to make a case on CSL, vote him, then move on to DGB, and unvote CSL and vote DGB in the same post?

Plum's 759 is so fail to me. Let me list the reasons why:

The myko slip business:
Plum wrote:First of all, I do not consider Myk's "slip" conclusive, especially after his explanation. Slips are rarely clear-cut enough to deal with as strong evidence, and it really was not my main point against Myk. I would not have unvoted DGB and voted Myk only for that. My main beef with him was an apparent disjoint between his opinion on Kairyuu's plan which involved Teleporting in a specific pattern &c. (that it was good) vs. his preferred plan, which involved no Teleportation at all (implying that Teleportation is bad); seeming to both try to get credit for approving Kai's plan but subtly trying to dissuade us from using it for no good or explained reason at all.
OMG. Backtrack much since the myko wagon failed? She says the main reason for her myko vote was NOT the slip, but his view on teleportation. If that's true, then why is she unvoting him? Have his views of teleportation changed?

So then she votes CSL.

Then she says's rhinox made a bad vote on CSL. A defense of CSL while she votes him?? :shock:
Plum wrote:Also Rhinox's CSL vote comes hell outta nowhere.

@Rhinox: Why vote CSL there, and what made you set aside the origina case against Myk you clung to for a while with barely a word about him in your post where you unvoted and voted CSL????
And then she transitions to voting DGB.

TLDR:
1)Plum unvotes myko in a scummy way.
2)Plum votes CSL
3)Plum attacks Rhinox's vote on CSL
4)Plum unvotes CSL and votes DGB

:!: :!: :!:
Talk nerdy to me.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 am

farside22 wrote:Can you provide that link again along with the quote from this game where she said it so I can compare please?
Yes.
DrippingGoofball wrote:FROM THE QT YOU SHARE WITH ABR. I can't wait to read this at game end. Unless you want to link us to it now.
DrippingGoofball wrote:No. What I said was that Albert joined the game knowing who was playing in it. He replaced in, received a scum PM. Then in your QT started to bitch about personal issues that (1) don't exist beyond my hating being scum with ABR and (2) am I totally able to be fair and un-biased especially since I'm town. In any event it's clear that the two of you are communicating information outside the game and you are not masons. You are scumz.
Exactly like what she said in War in Heaven, and nothing like what elvis tried to pass of as.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 am

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#2016331
I, in PYP as town, wrote:Yep. Sounds like the sort of detail a team discusses in a QT, not something a fellow dreams up alone. Same goes for your explanation of why you choose an anti-town role.
This was on Dec 16.

Plum replaced on Dec 18. In her big catch up post on Dec 20, she mentions my name a lot. "Also strongly disagree with DGB's premise for calling Tony scum" I'm not sure if she's referring to that quote of mine above, but if she did notice my QT comment, she didn't ascribe any meaning to it at all.

She did hang on to another so-called slip I supposedly made about the the scumteam perhaps being large:
Plum, scum in PYP, wrote: As scum would certainly be aware of scumteam size, it's not a slip. It looks like DGB-style trashtalk, which by itself is just indicative of, well, DGB. Trying to discredit whoever she's arguing against with that sort of thing is typical of her.

Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Gayle »

@EK:
I don't think plum is scum. Her switching of votes mid post was likely because she was making the post as she read along. As for myko, as the game moves along old reasons for suspicions often become less important. In short, opinions change.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”