Newbie 888 - Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:33 am

Post by almightybob »

boberz:

Fine, I'll break 279 down sentence by sentence for you, since you don't seem to get that at no point do I ask anyone else to read a case.
me, post 279 wrote:OK is there a summary of the case against PD somewhere? Because I'm not seeing anything hugely scummy from that iso. It could be because there isn't a lot there, but he doesn't seem particularly scummy from that.
First sentence - I ask if there is a short summary. Not asking anyone to read a case, just asking where it can be found.
Second sentence - I report that I didn't see anything that made me think "PD is really scummy" when I read his posts in isolation. Clearly not asking anyone to do anything here.
Third sentence - I suggest that it may be because he hasn't contributed or posted much, and reiterate that nothing jumps out as very scummy from my iso reread. Again, clearly no instructions to other players.

Now please tell me which of those three sentences you think contains a secret subliminal message instructing other players to read the PD case.

Not a backwards way of saying it at all. It's basic logic. If I say that something is not yellow, that does not mean I am saying it is red. Similarly if I say someone is not hugely scummy, that does not mean I am saying he is Town. My read on players is not black-and-white, it's a range, a spectrum.

I was not eager to stop the game. I did not want the game to be abandoned. I thought that PD had outed his scumbuddy, so I thought that standard modding practice would be to abandon the game, as happened the last time someone did this in a game of mine. As I have said, I would rather lose a game than abandon it, every time. My win-loss record is testament to this. I've hardly won any Mafia games, but I've never sought to ruin them to avoid it going on my record.

1) Agreed.
2) So you claim. It's pointless to say you predicted it, because for all we know you went back and edited it in to your "chronological" post. It's fine for you, but it's not admissible evidence for anyone else in the game.
3) It wasn't
that
quick a turnaround. Look at the timestamps - my "turnaround" post came some 20 hours after asking for the summary. Don't you think that's enough time to reread a case and change your mind about it?
4) I didn't message the mod saying "abandon the game". I said "I think PD has ruined the game, you should check it out". I didn't give the mod any instructions of how to handle it in my PM, I was merely alerting him to the situation.
5) Fair enough. Dropped.
6) Fair enough.
7) As far as I can remember, your original point was that scum-me was trying to force the game to be abandoned to avoid a loss on record. If that's what you mean, then yes. My anger combined with my clear record-keeping of all losses completely negates this.

boberz, look at how MS has presented the case. That's what I meant when I asked you to present it more clearly.
Through the impersonal medium of the internet this reads as if I'm having a dig at you. I'm not, I'm just trying to help here. Sorry if it seems like I'm being rude about this, it's not my intention. Tone doesn't convey well through text.

-----------

MS:
MS wrote:Why are you calling flareon scum, when almost all of your posts show suspicion of almightybob, and you later vote him?
This is a good point. I'd forgotten about this. Needs answering.
MS wrote:1. You overreacted to Gayle's "medix is town" comment: I understand why you believed that Gayle softclaimed vanilla townie. What you should realize, though, is that a lot of players use town, or even townie, as synonymous with "pro-town". I personally believe that Gayle's comment was a joke which he could have made as a powerrole or scum too. This is also how Gayle explained it. You probably should have dropped the topic earlier. However, I don't think you as scum would gain an advantage from that behaviour, so it's not a scumtell for me.
I understand that people use "Town" as shorthand for pro-Town. I do it myself. I have absolutely no problem with any player referring to another player as Town in this way. My problem arises when Gayle makes it seem like he's referring to a different player when he's actually referring to himself.
But anyway, I think you're right, this should have been dropped earlier. I think it was a softclaim, some people don't. Let's agree to disagree on this point, because we're just going in circles.
MS wrote:2. Your behaviour towards Patriots was suspicious and likely bussing: Before I reread for post #349, you were my top suspect, for exactly this. Originally, you were questioning my attack on Patriots. Then in post #269, you suddenly mentioned that good points had been raised, without actually explaining what they were. You seemed to go back to not understanding the wagon in #279, to go to voting him in #283. This behaviour felt strange and not genuine. It could indeed have easily been setting up a bus. The explanations you have given recently are acceptable to me though.
Hm. Reading through it again, I can see how it could be interpreted as bussing. In hindsight I should have said specifically what I agreed with about Gayle's summary case. As I said in 302, there's only so much I can do with points already raised, and I didn't see much value in reiterating what Gayle had written. That was probably a mistake, as it now looks like I didn't really agree with the case.

All I can really offer against this is that bussing usually takes place when the partner's lynch is inevitable. Between my posts 279 and 283, nothing much happened to indicate that PD's lynch would be inevitable. He was only on 2 votes, and would not have been lynched at deadline. The fact that we stood in a NL position was the deciding factor in my decision to vote for him. If anything I would say that my vote
made
his lynch inevitable by putting him into a deadline lynch position.
MS wrote:3. You wanted the game to be abandoned to prevent a loss: I have to agree with boberz that you were very quick to state that the game would be abandoned. Allthough this is likely a result of previous experiences, I can't rule out the possibility that you actually wanted the game to be abandoned because with the roleblocker lynched, you felt it had become very difficult for you to win.
I don't want the game to be abandoned. I don't want any game I'm in to be abandoned.
While it will indeed be hard for the remaining scum to win with their roleblocker lynched, I can provide a counterexample to this accusation. In Newbie 841 I was lynched on D2 as the Mafia Roleblocker after a cop investigated my slot on N1. Obviously this meant there was definitely a doc, which meant it would be VERY difficult for my partner to win the game.
If I were the kind of player who sabotaged games or forced them to be abandoned rather than lose, I would have done so in Newbie 841. After the cop claimed against me, I could have named my scumbuddy and forced the game to be abandoned. It's almost the exact same situation as this game. But I'm not like that, and I've never tried to ruin any game I've ever been in.

I want to win, but I don't care if I lose. I play Mafia for fun.
MS wrote:4. You wanted to get a quick mislynch on Kyiv on day 2: You definately were quick to vote Kyiv at the beginning of day 2, and you definately were quick to unvote when I argued against it. You completely dropped the topic after that, even though you showed reluctance when you unvoted. This can indeed be the result of attempting to get an "easy" mislynch, then dropping it when it turned out that there were others strongly opposed to that lynch. However, I think the explanation that you felt Kyiv was obviously scum, then other players convinced you otherwise, is more believable.
Yes, I voted for Kyiv straight away. I was still not entirely convinced at that point that PD was just stirring us up. However, if a wagon had piled up quickly, I would not have been happy about that. Obviously this is hypothetical now, I have no way of proving that I really would have reacted like that. Such is life.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:33 am

Post by boberz »

With respect to #279 in the first two sentences there seems to me an implication that you think others are wrong therefore i take the logical step in saying you think they should reread. Fourth time I have read it now, it still reads the same way.

I saying 'he isnt massively scummy' is slightly backwards. If you wanted to read him neutral, then you should have said that. It reads ambiguously, as proven by the fact three people have read it differently, which means it is easy to change its meaning in hindsight, therefore not good.

Ill accept you didnt want to ruin the game maliciously, I still have this down as a scumside factor though, I think we may have to leave the PD/Kyiv thing alone as well.

2) The fact I predicted it isnt what makes you scummy, it just underlines to me how scummy the bussing was.
3) Still very quick, considering that was your second reread in 24hrs, and only two posts had been made since, one merely a quote of something you should have seen in first reread.

MS did present a good case, I will try to lead by example. I will not do the mass quote thing, I hate them they take ten times as long to read. And if you are playing properly you should be checking the quotes are quotes anyway.
There is just one thing I don't understand in your final conclusion. Why are you calling flareon scum, when almost all of your posts show suspicion of almightybob, and you later vote him?
flare seems very scummy to me, as I indicated in my first non-note taking post. I would be as hard on him, if he responded to me. I have called him out twice I thinkk now. I have a case on flare as well.
All I can really offer against this is that bussing usually takes place when the partner's lynch is inevitable. Between my posts 279 and 283, nothing much happened to indicate that PD's lynch would be inevitable
This is why I thought you had played well, it read like a bussing but early enough for this excuse to be valid. I strongly believe that the right move as scum for you to do was het on that wagon, and you did.

---

I am suprised at all the quotes people use, it really puts me off games.Even with quotes I scroll back up, and believe you should.

---

Where is everyone else as well, bob's activity is positive for him, MS seems safe to me. So where are the other suspicious people.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:15 am

Post by boberz »

Lastsurvivor wrote:I have generally good vibes on Bob, but I'm a bit tired to do an iso now. I'll get back to you.
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

I haven't got much to add. Current discussion seems to be solely between the two bobs. Nobody else seems to be around.

Kyiv, what's going on? You haven't posted anything of relevance in day 2 yet. Last friday, you promised to post content during the weekend, but we haven't heard from you since.

Flareonage, I disagree with you that not contributing at all is better then scum contributing a lot and misleading the town. The contributing scum is actually playing the game. You are not doing anything.

Kunkstar and lastsurvivor are simply not very active. Both of them posted last sunday, and haven't posted since then.

Boberz, considering Flareon's participation level thus far, I doubt waiting for him to respond before posting your case is going to achieve much.

Also, any reply to this?
MichelSableheart wrote:I understand where your suspicion of almightybob is coming from. Before I reread the game for post #349, he was my top suspect. However, Patriots really launched an attack against him as the only alternative to his lynch. If you want to have any chance of convincing me to vote almightybob, you need to give me a very good explanation why Patriots would do that to his scumpartner.
There is no 'a' in Michel.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:27 am

Post by boberz »

Sorry I will adress that, and consider presenting a case on flare. But I have a lecture in 30 mins and off to play frisbee this afternoon, so it may be tommorow.
Kyiv
Kyiv
Goon
Kyiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Kyiv »

Something is still nagging me about Flareonage. If he hadn't read the thread, then that means he lynched PD almost purely on his claim. Sure, it was outrageous but it still feels like bussing to me. Even Kunk pressured PD before hammering him (if only a little bit).

Even so, Kunk's actions for today have not been fantastic. I'm going to put him back on L-1:

Vote: kunkstar7

I don't have an opinion on the bob debate. This looks a lot like townie mud-slinging to me.
TTFN
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:47 am

Post by pablito »

Vote Count

kunkstar7 (3): MichelSableheart, almightybob, Kyiv
Lastsurvivor (2): kunkstar7, Flareonage
almightybob (1): boberz

Not Voting: Lastsurvivor

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

DEADLINE: Feb 10 @ 11 pm EST

kunkstar7, Flareonage, lastsurvivor prodded
Sup, later.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Kyiv, what about my actions today have not been fantastic as you say? No you can not use post activity as a viable point in your case, as it would only be hypocritical from you.
Welcome to the Network.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

boberz wrote:
Lastsurvivor wrote:I have generally good vibes on Bob, but I'm a bit tired to do an iso now. I'll get back to you.
Oh, I did this on Monday, but I forgot to post. Busy week. :|

Anyway, I didn't really find anything different from what I first thought. His backing of PD and his vote on Kyiv at the beginning of the day were odd, but null at the best.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by boberz »

MS, I still think PD could be scum with bob. PD was clearly in playing games mode, with the jyiv thing, the claim thing and he could easily be pulling a trick here on bob. Meanwhile in his next post he tells us to watch for gayle and kunk; mentions medix (now gayle) again. He does not really hit bob hard.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

boberz wrote:MS, I still think PD could be scum with bob. PD was clearly in playing games mode, with the jyiv thing, the claim thing and he could easily be pulling a trick here on bob. Meanwhile in his next post he tells us to watch for gayle and kunk; mentions medix (now gayle) again. He does not really hit bob hard.
But why would scum hit his partner at all? That's just dumb.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Lastsurvivor wrote: But why would scum hit his partner at all? That's just dumb.
Not really, especially if they know their partner was going down, they would try and distance themselves. Another option would be that the scum is trying to make themselves look town, because when his/her partner was led to a lynch, and they were a crucial part of that lynch, they won't look scummy, they will have gained town points by leading a lynch on a scum.
The tricky part here is the degree in which they bus their partner. If their partner has suspicion, it is a good gambit to try and lead the lynch on them, for the town points. But if the partner has no suspicion originally, then it becomes risky and sort of defeats the purpose because your partner would have been safe to begin with.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Relating this to PD on almightybob, I actually see distancing a greater chance here. Look at the entirety of PD09's suspicion on almightybob:
PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:Now for my vote: I am going to
Vote almightybob

These quotes really bug me:
almightybob wrote:Rereading PD just now, but off the top of my head I can't say he's struck me as hugely Town so I'll probably be OK with his lynch today.
almightybob wrote:I'm still going back looking for more scum, but I would much rather lynch PD than nobody.
He is saying that he doesn't find me scummy but he okay with my lynch. This is blatantly going with the flow, which scum can easily do without bringing too much attention to themselves.
That's it. He doesn't even really press it, so I see him trying to distance more than anything.

Also on his next post he switches off of almightybob, not the vote though, to saying:
PatriotsDynasty09 wrote:When I am revealed to be the cop watch for Gayle and Kunk. Look how they disregard my claim.
Welcome to the Network.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Ohhh, fail evaluation on my part. It's more WIFOM than anything though, so it doesn't seem very scumtelly.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Kyiv
Kyiv
Goon
Kyiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Kyiv »

Look at the entire page as a whole, starting with AB's L-2 vote. Although the post by itself looks like bussing, I can hardly think scum would vote their partner before they even look all that scummy. Furthermore, Gayle was the most vicious attacker, and Kunk had just recently attacked PD09. After the claim, PD makes the quoted statement:
PD09 wrote:When I am revealed to be the cop watch for Gayle and Kunk. Look how they disregard my claim.
This was directly after their rather immediate response to his claim. I don't think it would have mattered who falsified his claim, I'm sure he would have made a similar statement for them (And it just so happens that they were already mentioned in his scumlist). Furthermore, he dragged several players down with him, not just bob. Gayle, Kunk, and Michel were all mentioned on his scumlist. And then he "outed" me as a scumpartner to top it off.

Of all those people, Kunk and Gayle are mentioned the most, and there were no cases on Kunk, nor were there any reason given to his placement on PD's scumlist.

Kunk, today you have voted for LS for soft suspicion, which I think is an overreaction, though perhaps warranted. Before your case on AB, you mostly defended yourself or your statements, and now it looks like you've abandoned your LS case for a bob one? Or are you still on LS?
TTFN
MichelSableheart
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
MichelSableheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:34 am

Post by MichelSableheart »

boberz wrote:MS, I still think PD could be scum with bob. PD was clearly in playing games mode, with the jyiv thing, the claim thing and he could easily be pulling a trick here on bob. Meanwhile in his next post he tells us to watch for gayle and kunk; mentions medix (now gayle) again. He does not really hit bob hard.
PD was definately playing games with us. However, I don't think that is the case with his attack on bob. The points he mentioned there were valid, unlike his attack on Kunk (which had no reasoning whatsoever) or Gayle (which mainly seemed to be OMGUS). The way bob attacked PD was suspiciously going with the flow. Basically, if bob was trying to distance from his scumpartner, the last thing PD would want to do is going "look how suspicious bob's attack on me is!".
There is no 'a' in Michel.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:14 am

Post by boberz »

I suppose what I am saying is, that PD would not be thinking through all the possibilities, I am not suggesting that this scummy for bob. I think it is neutral. I think PD could easily be scum with bob on the basis of that vote, he didnt push through as he would if he was trying to make it a really serious vote.

Kyiv, you ask whether I think bob was bussing, the simple answer is yes. I understand it was not bussing at a really obvious time to do it. The timing was very good, but suspicions were on PD, bob made his excuses, and then voted for PD in a following post. It was bussing done well imo.

---

Flare, care to contribute in any way? I hope your lack of posting is due to rereading.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by pablito »

Charlie has replaced Flareonage

Deadline still stands as is.
Sup, later.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Kyiv wrote:Kunk, today you have voted for LS for soft suspicion, which I think is an overreaction, though perhaps warranted. Before your case on AB, you mostly defended yourself or your statements, and now it looks like you've abandoned your LS case for a bob one? Or are you still on LS?
As it were my vote is still on Lastsurvivor, yet only because of the soft suspicion issue. It really feels like he is flying under the radar today. I made a comment on the almightybob case as I have done so yet and it's the current topic at hand.

Welcome Charlie, hoping to see some comments/opinions/suspicions regarding the game soon.
Welcome to the Network.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Charlie »

Hello all! This is my second game of online Mafia ever, first time replacing in. Thank you for the warm welcome.

First off I'll
unvote
and take a closer look at the thread.
Kindness
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Charlie »

For formality sake:
/confirm
unvote

Here are my thoughts:
MichelSableheart # 322 wrote:#303 by Patriots was obviously intentionally seeding confusion. Considering Kyiv confirmed scum for that is ridiculous.
True, but that doesn't clear Kyiv. She's still potential scum.
Flareonage wrote:If I am the cop, I investigated Gayle last night.

I think we should all just ignore the Kyiv comment and treat her like we normally would
Yes, if I'm the cop, I investigated Gayle last night.
No, I'm stating it clearly now what I'm NOT in agreement with my predecessor here. More reasons on why Kyiv is my top suspect below.

*Input & analysis by MichelSableheart, page 15, noted*

*Interactions and discussion among boberz, kunkstar7, almightybob and Lastsurvivor noted*

I'm seeing a pattern here. There are two people currently not active in contributing to the discussion. My predecessor Flareonage and Kyiv. Obviously I'm not going to suspect myself, so the only one left is Kyiv.

I'm thinking that Kyiv was lurking, just waiting for an opportunity to pop in and say something useful after that whole mess with PatriotsDynasty09.
Basically, PatriotsDynasty09 shone a HUGE spotlight towards her, and she didn't say a word until much later (until everyone else has posted). That doesn't feel right.

There is something else, the two posts she made with actual content:
Kyiv # 405 wrote:Something is still nagging me about Flareonage. If he hadn't read the thread, then that means he lynched PD almost purely on his claim. Sure, it was outrageous but it still feels like bussing to me. Even Kunk pressured PD before hammering him (if only a little bit).

Even so, Kunk's actions for today have not been fantastic. I'm going to put him back on L-1:

Vote: kunkstar7

I don't have an opinion on the bob debate. This looks a lot like townie mud-slinging to me.

Possible opportunistic vote on kunkstar.

"I don't have an opinion on the bob debate."
"This looks a lot like townie mud-slinging to me"
This is just wrong, the statements contradict. If you think they are both town, Why didn't you just say so instead of using those poor choice of words? Did you get nervous?
Kyiv # 414 wrote:Look at the entire page as a whole, starting with AB's L-2 vote. Although the post by itself looks like bussing, I can hardly think scum would vote their partner before they even look all that scummy. Furthermore, Gayle was the most vicious attacker, and Kunk had just recently attacked PD09. After the claim, PD makes the quoted statement:
PD09 wrote: When I am revealed to be the cop watch for Gayle and Kunk. Look how they disregard my claim.

This was directly after their rather immediate response to his claim. I don't think it would have mattered who falsified his claim, I'm sure he would have made a similar statement for them (And it just so happens that they were already mentioned in his scumlist). Furthermore, he dragged several players down with him, not just bob. Gayle, Kunk, and Michel were all mentioned on his scumlist. And then he "outed" me as a scumpartner to top it off.

Of all those people, Kunk and Gayle are mentioned the most, and there were no cases on Kunk, nor were there any reason given to his placement on PD's scumlist.

Kunk, today you have voted for LS for soft suspicion, which I think is an overreaction, though perhaps warranted. Before your case on AB, you mostly defended yourself or your statements, and now it looks like you've abandoned your LS case for a bob one? Or are you still on LS?
Allright, there we have some useable input. I'm in agreement with you on this: almightybob is unlikely to be scum IMHO.

Based on all of the above, I shall:
vote: Kyiv

I would like to hear a defence, Kyiv. Wouldn't hurt your chances, but that's entirely up to you.

Other stuff:
Lastsurvivor # 324 wrote:Interesting night kill. Gayle puts super suspicion onto PD and Kunk, gets one of them right, and is now dead.

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

@Michel: If I wanted to go out with a [fail] blaze of glory like PD, I would totally out my partner, because everyone would find them clear. Not saying she's scum, just saying that she shouldn't be cleared.
kunkstar7 # 325 wrote:Nice soft suspicion there. Why don't you just come out and say, "I THINK KUNK IS SCUM!"

I like your "brilliant" plan to cast suspicion on me, keep it up.

Vote: Lastsurvivor
This interaction is just silly! This is how I read it:
Lastsurvivor: "Hey I think kunkstar7 is scum"
Kunkstar: "OMGUS!"

The Gayle NK issue:
My opinion is that it seems Gayle did a good job of fooling both scum and town. Here's why:
Fooled scum into thinking that Gayle is the cop. They wasted a NK on a VT.
Fooled town because the real cop (if there is one), investigated Gayle; thus disabling MichelSableheart's game breaking method.
(Then there should be a doctor protection on Gayle? Hmm...)
This outcome still benefits town.

That's all from me for now, are there any specifics that I need to address? Want to poke holes in my case, etc. etc.?
Kindness
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 am

Post by boberz »

I am knackered, and you did what I did there charlie and put loads of stuff out there in a bid to get people to notice you, good idea. I promise I will read it in more detail later. For now can I ask one question:

What do you make of post 80, how did it read to you?

I will no doubt pick holes/agree later just dont have time right now.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 am

Post by pablito »

Vote Count

kunkstar7 (3): MichelSableheart, almightybob, Kyiv
Lastsurvivor (2): kunkstar7
almightybob (1): boberz
Kyiv (1): Charlie

Not Voting: Lastsurvivor

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

DEADLINE: Feb 10 @ 11 pm EST

Note: At deadline, if no majority is reached, then no lynch will occur.
Sup, later.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:59 am

Post by boberz »

The deadline is begining to approach, I am still not happy that kunk is the largest wagon, I havent noted anything that bad since I have been about, admittedly he wasnt the best just before that but I think bob and flare were better lynches.
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by pablito »

almightybob prodded
Sup, later.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”