farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #286 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

deathrowKitty post 22 - where do you get these assumptions from?
Also if we lynch someone they are killed and if their town doesn't that help the scum if we just lynch, lynch, lynch with no information?

deathrowkitty post 28 - Our timing is 7 days and it hasn't even started. Pregame chat good. The mod even said all those votes would be FOS's

elibereth post 34 - your so crack me up. Bogre was correct about it being pregame. LOL post 35 LMAO now

anachie post 38 - why is too many ideas bad?

Elli post 29 - did scum hunting just go out the window because you have seven days plus pregame chat or something?

Plumegrante post 51 - so disagree to the nth degree. When there is a game with a 7 day deadline have more post, talking pregame and getting things going is more pro-town then those just lurkering under the shadows doing nothing.

CSL post 60 - I disagree that wanting a policy lynch is scummy. It's a null tell as I know one player I would policy lynch any game and it has nothing to do with allignment just a personal stance on how they play mafia and how poor it is and how much it hurts the town. (ext)

manho post 76 - clearly not reading the game.

juls post 89 - meh. talks about policy lynching comment but doesnt' talk about the pregame stuff.

Eli post 122 reads my mind on juls post
DRK post 124 - OMGUS! I really hate people who vote for themselves and this vote bothers me the most.

snow post 125 - so? Do we just let her go do to meta?

vaya post 131 - LOL why were there not more votes on kitty after this I can't tell yet.

Eli post 139 - why are you not voting for DRK upon realizing what vaya just pointed out?

post 144 tony - I could hug you

DRK post 166 - gut feeling for a person's post with nothing to back it up. Awesome story.

juls post 168 - have to say there is fact there. Can't argue that anna was deffinate OMGUS and comes on the wagon a bit late after being called out by DRK

plum post 173: Why do you state that Annachie isn't scum here? What makes you say this.

Snow post 175: What is this post even in regards to?

Annachie post 177: Way to avoid juls comment on you.

DRK post 192: The most redeaming post to date.

Snow post 196: meh it's at least a post of something but I don't really see anything that no one else didn't say before hand

bigmc109: I agree it's about finding scum not trying to quick lynch someone that doesn't get lynched and aparently (looked at DRK) outs players roles too.

bunny post 211: I'm hunting scum. What are you doing? Really? Where? You are? Could have fooled me thus far

juls post 219: Why is mal/CSL a backup choice for lynching?

snow post 221: policy lynching has pro's and con's. Day 1 looking for info and people are in a hurry to lynch for info and getting someone out of the game that is clearly anti-town no matter the alignment is better for the town in my view.

flare post 224: What the heck is with the OMGUS vote on drk?

snow bunny post 240: Let me get this straight you won't vote for a policy lynch but you will voted for DRK over elli for what reason exactly?

don post 278: Are we not better to wait for DRK flip before deciding to out the other neighbor? Either both neighbors are town or one is scum and the other is town.
If DRK is indeed scum then this gives a mafia a garenteed townie to kill (not included in this theory is doc, rb, or jk)

Question to annachie: Did you guys talk pregame, why the vote on you're neighbor?

Personally I was leaning on snow_bunny as scum in my read thru but the question to anna is important in my descision.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #287 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

By the way I meant to say hi to everyone before my long post but I got interupted while at work. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #290 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Ello farside.
I took DRK's vaya comment to be an obvious joke.
We have around 4 hours to switch this lynch to Annachie.
I did notice annachie avoiding the question possed by juls on his OMGUS vote on DRK.
I'm curious to hear his reason for his vote on DRK.

As for the joke it was a vote with a reason. It's hard to believe it was a joke at first because later he was confronted by the fact all Vaya did was confirm and just carry on like it was a joke.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Question about neighbors:
Is two scum one town or all town possible configurations?
I typically see either all town or 1 scum with the others town. I think mirth did a game once where 2 scum where neighbors with one town. It's hard to say if there is another game out there like that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #332 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm here!
Anna didn't answer my question. I think SB is scummy in comparision but I believe DRK claim at this point
not sure if the person I replaced was voting

Unvote, Vote: Anna
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #333 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:We missed the deadline....see ya DRK.
Sorry for being a minute late. Idk if the mod will allow my vote or not. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #339 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Annachie wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm here!
Anna didn't answer my question.
Which question?
Question to annachie: Did you guys talk pregame, why the vote on you're neighbor?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

snow_bunny: Please explain why you were willing to vote for elli over DKR but had issues on policy lynching.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #351 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:43 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:snow_bunny: Please explain why you were willing to vote for elli over DKR but had issues on policy lynching.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #353 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
farside22 wrote:
farside22 wrote:snow_bunny: Please explain why you were willing to vote for elli over DKR but had issues on policy lynching.
Are you implying that I was policy-lynching either of them?
I never saw you write up a case on eli but were willing to switch your vote to him with no reasoning of your own.
I want to know what your thoughts on why you were willing to switch your vote for deadline vs a policy lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #355 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry I had Eli and DRK flipped.
Why the switch from eli to DRK with so little
Snow_Bunny wrote:Though I want an Elli wagon, I will switch to DRK if needed.

Btw, Elli, yet another wagon just like that? It seems like you are going for "weak" targets. It's a shame you are looked "pro-town" by a few other players. :-/
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #367 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Replacement for anna to get the feed back would be helpful.
I don't understand bunny's position Did she think both eli and DRK scum for discussion a policy lynch? Why is this scummy as it takes a majority to agree to a policy lynch.

issues with players

Anna:
Annachie wrote:
Vote DeathRowKitty

For being too full of ideas.

Actually, I'm nt sure if it's a good idea or not. I want to think about it some.
How is someone who is full of idea's worthy of a vote?
Does an OMGUS vote on DKR and ignores the post juls made about the vote.

Bunny:

Pushes on Eli case based on the policy lynch of CSL. Excuses players (vaya) lurkering using meta.

This feels like she is telegraphing her vote her:
DRK: I usually post once a day, in almost all games, and I had not much to add rather than Elli seems to be searching for weak reasons to wagon somebody. CLS' policy wagon and Mal's wagon based on actually nothing is not good. You are behind, as well, but I find Elli top suspicious.
This is my biggest problem:
I do not believe that lynching just for the sake of meeting a 7-day deadline is pro-town.
however:
Though I want an Elli wagon, I will switch to DRK if needed.
She press's on Eli or DRK based on the policy lynch view, however it never went off beyond the pregame and her holding onto it seems weak.

vote: snow_bunny
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Plumegranate wrote:I like Annachie's most recent post. I agree with it. Also, how would people decide which lynch is "better", if it isn't really a comparison?

I think Elli is a bit too obsessed with getting people to post.
Elli wrote:And why aren't all of you participating right now?
It is anti-town to not participate in this pregame!
Quotes like these don't really help anyone. Upon seeing that post, I don't start thinking 'Oh, I must post immediately, because otherwise I'm being anti-town!'. You mentioned pre-game activity already. The only thing posting over and over will do is up your PPD.
Eli was pretty clear I feel that he wanted more people to share their imput in this quote not just post to post
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

I think Eli being in a hurry to lynch someone is the only thing I can agree with you here Bigmc. Trying to quick lynch someone into basically claiming is scummy as if we rush to lynch each person scum gets more information on who has what PR.
I noticed not really anyone but DKR really pushed the idea of doing a policy lynch and since no one really was keen on the idea does this make Eli scummy? DKR flipped town.
This just seems like the same case that got DKR lynched
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:I wasn't joking. If the game was repeated I would still want him policy lynched. The time buffer here was just a bonus.
You have a clear lacking of understanding of finding a certain play scummy, as opposed to a theoretical disagreement.
I didn't think you were joking. I recall you said a few times about looking to lynch people as quickly as possible.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #389 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:I wasn't joking. If the game was repeated I would still want him policy lynched. The time buffer here was just a bonus.
You have a clear lacking of understanding of finding a certain play scummy, as opposed to a theoretical disagreement.
I didn't think you were joking. I recall you said a few times about looking to lynch people as quickly as possible.
I did advocate putting a majority on CSL ASAP.
Oh I was talking about the quicklynch comments not about CSL. I didn't take that seriously.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #392 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

bigmc109 wrote:If we did what Elli said, it would be very hard to find an alternate lynch, and we would more than likely fall back on the default. And setting up a policy lynch is in no way pro-town. What that does is ensure for Elli that if he and his buddies are unable to build up a legitimate case in 7 days, there is a default townie that is guaranteed to go anyway. And if and when CSL flipped townie, Elli wouldn't even be attacked very much for it, because he could simply claim that it was a policy lynch. And while people like me would attack him, people like you wouldn't even give it a second thought because it doesn't fit in to your picture of being scummy.
Did anyone really follow Eli's logic except for DKR?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #395 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

bigmc109 wrote:
farside22 wrote:
bigmc109 wrote:If we did what Elli said, it would be very hard to find an alternate lynch, and we would more than likely fall back on the default. And setting up a policy lynch is in no way pro-town. What that does is ensure for Elli that if he and his buddies are unable to build up a legitimate case in 7 days, there is a default townie that is guaranteed to go anyway. And if and when CSL flipped townie, Elli wouldn't even be attacked very much for it, because he could simply claim that it was a policy lynch. And while people like me would attack him, people like you wouldn't even give it a second thought because it doesn't fit in to your picture of being scummy.
Did anyone really follow Eli's logic except for DKR?
No. My point is that that was probably the process of Elli's thoughts. Whether or not it happened is irrelevant; it's the intent that matters.
I have just the shirt for you with this idea

All that is is a lot of WIFOM.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

bigmc109 wrote:WIFOM or not, I think it makes sense. There is no other reason to support a policy lynch so strongly, and considering no one else did except DRK, who explained he was joking, or, according to SB, as part of some bigger strategy, it makes Elli look like he was trying to set-up an easy lynch. Yes, I'm assuming he's scum. Yes, I'm going off of something that only lasted for awhile quite a long time ago. That makes my argument WIFOM-y by nature. It doesn't change the fact that I can't see a pro-town player pushing so hard for a lynch with no in-game arguments.
How often do you see scum endorse a policy lynch?
Did you know that one player endorse lynching lurkers by nature and does this mainly when they are a town player?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #419 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:I instinctually believe Snow's claim. I still have a bad feeling about Ann's slot but fishy feels fine so I'll drop that for now.
Need a new wagon.
Vote: bigmc
This vote comes across OMGUS on bigmc without a case.
I know he's coming after you for weak reason and WIFOM idea's with a town that apparently is mindless zombies. I'm waiting to see how bigmc answers my questions in regards to policy lynches first.

I don't know if I'm so quick to believe a claim but I want to reread a few more things.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #425 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

10 Alive
Snow Bunny ( 4 ) Juls Flareonage farside22 Plumegranate
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
bigmc109 ( 3 ) Fishythefish don_johnson Ellibereth
don_johnson ( 0 )
Ellibereth ( 1 ) bigmc109
Flareonage ( 1 ) Snow Bunny
Plumegranate ( 0 )
Juls ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
manho ( 0 )
Fishythefish ( 0 )
No Lynch ( 1 ) manho
Total Votes ( 10 )

With 10 alive, 6 needed to lynch.
Next Lynch Available at: January 16th 00:01 EST
Lynch Will Be: Snow Bunny

Reading Bigmc in ISO
Bigmc:

You want to lynch him so he doesn't lynch himself? That's the only thing you linked to, so I assume that's the extent of his anti-town play. He seems fine in this game so far. If he's town, we lose him either way, and if he's scum, why is self-voting such a problem? I understand how it's anti-town, but I think it could work in our favor. Why not just give him a chance to play?

This doesn't make sense how do we lose someone that most consider anti-town? Have you played scum before? I ask this for a good reason.

Vote: Elli

I see how there could be a pro-town reason for his push, but that's incredibly WIFOM-heavy. I think it was blatantly scummy, and just because it was obvious doesn't mean it should be ignored.
Elli's play started off incredibly scummy, and just because he's corrected it somewhat does not mean he's necessarily town. I think he's most likely scum trying to act as pro-town as possible.

If we did what Elli said, it would be very hard to find an alternate lynch, and we would more than likely fall back on the default. And setting up a policy lynch is in no way pro-town. What that does is ensure for Elli that if he and his buddies are unable to build up a legitimate case in 7 days, there is a default townie that is guaranteed to go anyway. And if and when CSL flipped townie, Elli wouldn't even be attacked very much for it, because he could simply claim that it was a policy lynch. And while people like me would attack him, people like you wouldn't even give it a second thought because it doesn't fit in to your picture of being scummy.
Reading these post just blows my mind. Basically elli is doing something pro-town but can be scum because he can just go back and say all I did was a policy lynch.
Does this makes sense to anyone?

The last three post from Bigmc makes it sound like the town has no comman sense what-so-ever to look back and read up on things. However I noticed lately more often then not the people pushing a policy lynch isn't scum it's the people who agree with the idea and hop on the BW that is scum.

big wrote:There is no other reason to support a policy lynch so strongly, and considering no one else did except DRK, who explained he was joking, or, according to SB, as part of some bigger strategy, it makes Elli look like he was trying to set-up an easy lynch.
Most of the day DRK was saying he was serious about the lynch of CSL, it wasn't till he was close to being lynched he said he was joking and even though he flipped town it's hardt o believe someone who kept saying they were serious, over and over again till he was close to lynch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #427 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am

Post by farside22 »

snow: I'm going to ask you the same question I asked big. What has been your experience on the site from people who lynch based on policy lynch?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
farside22 wrote:snow: I'm going to ask you the same question I asked big. What has been your experience on the site from people who lynch based on policy lynch?
My experience tells me that it ends usually in a town lynch. And a non-informative one.
But what about the person who starts the idea of a policy lynch. Is that person who discusses town or scum or is it sometimes both? (IE: null tell)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Null tell. However, the point here is not the discussion of that. The point here is the eagerness of it was pursued. In a normal game you have like two-three weeks to talk about it. Here, Elli wanted the lynch as soon as possible to leave it as backup and then discuss. With the small amount of time (a week) chances are the lynch would stay like that.

Take for example, my current situation. I am going to be the lynch unless town decides someone else is scummier in what, 4 or 5 days? Chances are I'm going to end up lynched (unless scum acts blatantly scummy) even if town no longer feels I'm scummy. Why? Because we would need another candidate.
But if your town would you advicate looking for policy lynches to secure your position or would you scum hunt?
What if the person you feel is most town is up for lynch and no one seems to agree with who to lynch do you think targeting the anti-town policy lynch is bad at that point or do you hold true to your feelings and lynch a person you feel is town.

unvote:

I'm satisfied with bunny's logic on this I just want her to think about other possiblitys
vote: Bigmc

I am not a mindless townie. I think the whole WIFOM is based on people not scum hunting which just illogical. I notice for example people eager to lynch a player and jumping on BW's without reason. It's called scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #436 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

Flareonage wrote:So then you won't mind telling me who the third neighbor is
READ THE THREAD!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #445 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:...

Why? Why, oh mighty god of randomness that decides upon the roles, why can't I ever have a vigshot when I need it?
QFT ^
now you know why some people believe in policy lynch too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

10 Alive
Snow Bunny ( 2 ) Juls Plumegranate
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
bigmc109 ( 4 ) Fishythefish don_johnson Ellibereth farside22
don_johnson ( 0 )
Ellibereth ( 1 ) bigmc109
Flareonage ( 1 ) Snow Bunny
Plumegranate ( 0 )
Juls ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
manho ( 0 )
Fishythefish ( 1 ) Flareonage
No Lynch ( 1 ) manho
Total Votes ( 10 )

With 10 alive, 6 needed to lynch.
Next Lynch Available at: January 16th 00:01 EST
Lynch Will Be: Snow Bunny

Ellibereth wrote:iFeel Flare town.
P-fruit. what do you think about bigmc?
Need more wagon.
How and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #458 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

@farside: What changed between 425 and 431 to make you vote BigMC?
I wanted to feel bunny out and see how firm she stood on her belief before changing my vote. A claim alone really means nothing without proof from Bunny. She had sound reasoning and understanding I felt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #462 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote: No Flare because I have a big VI newbtown read on him.
This statement confused me. What do you mean here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #464 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:I think Flair is newbtown over newbscum.
Ah. Well that doesn't mean reading the thread should be unheard of. Asking pointless questions that already been answered is typically scum trying to look town.
He doesn't win any awards for me thus far. He joked around his first post. Jumped on the DRK BW after saying this:
Flareonage wrote:
VOTE: Don_Johnson

There's no unvoting and I see no reason to lynch drk
Vote DRK because why? Quickly unvotes and votes you then jumps over to anna's wagon.
He can use all this behavoir of jumping around from one BW to another and is considered newbtown!?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #469 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, time must have elapsed already.

I jailed the twin fruit, Pum.

Unvote, vote: bigmac

Flare's wagon is not moving. Farside's 425 is appealing, and I rather lynch him that is not confirmed in my eyes than let me hang (I know I'm town and thus I definitively know that it is a bad move to lynch me.)
Why did you chose Pum to jail out of everyone here?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #500 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

9 Alive
Snow Bunny ( 0 )
DeathRowKitty ( 0 )
don_johnson ( 0 )
Ellibereth ( 0 )
Flareonage ( 3 ) Snow Bunny Fishythefish farside22
Plumegranate ( 0 )
Juls ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
manho ( 2 ) Juls don_johnson
Fishythefish ( 1 ) Ellibereth
No Lynch ( 3 ) manho Flareonage Plumegranate
Total Votes ( 9 )

With 9 alive, 5 needed to lynch.
Next Lynch Available at: January 23th 00:01 EST
Lynch Will Be: No Lynch

I just took a glance thru manho's profile and I disagree with Juls thoughts. It seems he isn't a real chatty person who post much too often.
However I have issues with both flare and pom.
Flare I pointed to earlier. Pom seems to be having the same let me follow mentality with little to no scum hunting.

vote: flare
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #503 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:Guys trust me on this one please, We NEED to wagon Fishy into the claim zone due to something I can't say, and something I won't reveal until after he claims.

Vote: Fishy
I really need you guys to trust me on this one. :(
Is this in regards to the time stamp you pointed to earlier?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #507 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:Actually, we don't even need a fullclaim, Fishy, if you're able to:

Are you a (Choose one):
Protective (Role)
Investigative
Killing

Other

I feel no need to wagon you if you answer the above. I know this is blatant rolefishing, but as ridiculous as this sounds I may be able to peg the whole or most of the scumteam today.
You really think people will give you an honest answer for no reason?
Also what scum would admit to the bold? I think an explanation is required.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #517 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I remember some of my read of anna was leaning between him, bunny, pom and flare.
Anna did the OMGUS vote on DRK and ignored the question possed by juls. i will have to look back and remind myself of everything I felt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #518 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: fishy

Eli: can I ask again did you really expect an honest answer in regards to the bold?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #521 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Ellibereth wrote:
farside22 wrote:
unvote:
vote: fishy

Eli: can I ask again did you really expect an honest answer in regards to the bold?
Yeah, if he was town.
He's not.
fair enough.

Sorry for the delay in post I was typing and got interrupted by my son so I saw the claim after I posted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #542 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Eli did you check anyone else?

unvote

vote: flare

Going back to my original suspect.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to go thru this game today and baring any server issues will have a post of scum suspects to get this game a push it is sorely in need of.

@Eli: will you please answer my question about if you investigated any other players?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay my post are going to be long just going off of my first scum suspect. I'm going to have different post for each one so I don't strain people's eyes with one long post.

Scum suspect plum:

plum has really said anything of much value in the game. In one post plum state he likes anna most recent post and agrees with it but not why. I think the post in which he is saying eli being a bit too obessed with getting people to post as a negative is just weird. Why is wanting people to weight in scummy?
I really don't get the difference here:
Pushing for policy lynches is rarely scummy in and of itself but doing so while pushing for keeping the lynch-ratio high is scummy.
What:
To conclude what my other fruit just said: If he plays anti-Town, I'll try to get him to stop hurting the Town. If he plays scummy, I will vote him and try to get him lynched.
How do you make someone stop hurting the town with their playstyle?
Plumegranate wrote:Scumlist:

Elli- is getting better. Keep playing well and there will be an Unvote.
Malp- Scummy posts which has been elaborated on.
DRK- Also scummy.

Juls is town.
No reasons are found for his reads on people and uses others ideas

post and vote in regards to DRK is basically is full of weakness.
DRK's comment about what little Vaya had posted being scummy when Vaya hadn't posted at all is hella scummy. Unvote; Vote: DRK. The response is even scummier. Yes, you can argue that not posting during the pregame is scummy (I'll remain unconvinced it's not among the weakest of scumtells, but that's a different story). You cannot argue that Vaya's posted little and what she's posted was scummy if all she posted was "/confirm". That's the most null thing a player could possibly post. You didn't say his lack of posting was scummy; you said the actual provided content is scummy. Misrep and the backpedal-wimpiness + sudden vote on attacker is majorly scummy
I do agree I saw DRK saying that he didn't want to policy lynch CSL and then backtrack scummy this is the only point I found myself agreeing with.

Reasons plum voted for SB
>SB, I know you lurk sometimes, but I fing it scummy. I know that there are a handful of players who've lurked a lot so far- Tone, manho, Bigmac.... But that's not an excuse. The reason why I'm focusing on you here is because I find you scummy. Basically, Farside's 367.
more posting suspects without reasoning:
I'm having trouble deciding where my vote should go- Flare, manho, or bigmac. What especially troubles me is that this game was supposed to be fast-paced.

FoS: Flareonage, Bigmc

Unvote; Vote: manho.
Reasons for voting bigmc:
Plumegranate wrote:Shall I switch my vote to bigmac?

I played with him once as scum before, but I can't remember his play perfectly- I don't think it was that similar, or that different (I fund it hard to tell because of his lurking). The lurking is scummy in it's own right.

Upgrading my FoS to a (
Unvote;
)
Vote Bigmc
Plumegranate wrote:I don't think Fishy is scum. I'd rather lynch flare, manho, or possibly Snow_Bunny.

The fact that two PRs have claimed in the past couple pages is sad. This is D2. I understand why it happened, but I still think it's a pain.

I especially like Fishy's case on Flare- the large amount of votes vs. the small amount of scumhunting, reasoning, and original posting is scummy. The fact that he jumps on
every
bandwagon doesn't look good for him.

Unvote; Vote: Flareonage
I don't understand why SB is a suspect at this point but more BW.

In short Plum's biggest post and points were on DRK after that it's a lot of BW hopping using others POV to jump on and never coming up with a case on his own.
If you feel strongly about someone as scum shouldn't you push your reasons on town and get the game moving?
That question in regards to plum complaining about the pace of the game.

I already did a write up on flare ealier.
Manho has all but disappeared and I don't see a case from Juls on that. This bothers me as well.
Next up Juls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #566 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

scum suspect Juls:

First big post from juls talks about the policy lynch but not about the game mechanics. I find it odd that someone who is catching up doesn't talk about the mechanics and the best way to move the game in a good direction.
Juls wrote:
Elli wrote:We first place an "insurance lynch" on CSL on the immediate start of D1. This way, assuming we're unable to reach a consensus of lynching a player we deem more likely to be scum, the policy lynch for CSL can comfortably go through with no deadline rush etc. Especially since each day is essentially 7 days.
And I counter that if this situation arises that everyone give their top 2-3 suspects and vote for the one who has the most suspicion rather than getting "behind". It's better than a policy lynch.
If this is how you feel why the need to say this after:

Juls wrote:Need more of these people. These people are my backup choices to DRK. This game is NOT one to lurk in imo.

bigmc109
Bogre
CSL
TonyMontana
Vaya
Juls wrote:Snow Bunny, the point of making sure we lynch at the pseudo-deadline is the same as not choosing to no lynch. Because that is essentially what you are doing if you go beyond deadline. You are saying...here you go scum...here's a free day!

However, in my opinion, policy is NOT the way to choose a default lynch especially now that we have some candidates (ironically his replacement is one of those candidates).

With three days until "deadline" I will likely be sticking with DRK but mal/CSL has solidified as a backup choice for me.
Why would you voted for CSL at this point?

Because mal/CSL/flam have contributed nothing and lurked a lot while under suspicion. And flam is now bandwagoning left and right.

It's that the same as policy lynching? What is the difference between lurker lynching vs policy lynching?

I do see an interesting dilemma though now that DRK has revealed his neighbors. He revealed the names of his neighbors.
a) If he is scum, he has likely confirmed two town by doing so.
b)If he is town, he has given us a probably 50/50 on the two other

Why do you think there is a 50/50 of one of the neighbors being scum?

In other news...
Manho is quickly creeping up my scumlist due to the empty promises. Last time I saw someone have so many "will post later" posts was Jebus in my Dexter game...guess what, he was scum.
I do note he did admit to doing this 3 times and then when he gets back says the same thing.
The massive V/LA and lurking from manho doesn't sit well with me and reminds me too much of Jebus-scum. Flare is being completely useless and it is possible it is due to him being new but I am not really sure why he is even playing at this point?

I'm not sure if this is a lynching lurker mentaility or a mod mentality seeing scum do this in another game.
I know I had a game where a player lurked and was scum and I see town do it to. It's become a null tell for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not changing my vote right now. Flare hasn't improved but I want eli to explain why he continues to push for near lynches for people to claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

manho wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:Also, the lack of NK makes me think Snow jailed scum.
maybe snow jailed the person scum was killing.
^ this it could be either or for all we know.

Eli is your plan to push everyone on your scum list today to claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #595 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

manho wrote:fishy was voted mainly based on an investigation result, and his claim saved himself. but you are voted because you are scummy. that's different.
Why do you think flare is scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #597 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

I"m about to take off for the day anyone remember when the last kill was?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Flareonage wrote:Lol. Scum waited until after Snow Bunny told us.

Either SB is good scum or this confirms her as townie
Who do you think is scum? Last I looked you were voting for Eli and not offering much idea's

I'm starting to wonder more about pom and SB at this point.
SB claims to have jk pom but the reasoning seemed poor. Lots of WIFOM on bunny and her comment about JK elli right before she is killed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #604 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 am

Post by farside22 »

don_johnson wrote:
unvote, vote snowbunny

its time.
What happened with Plum and why the vote for SB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #618 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
zoraster wrote:***
Timestamp:1/22 12:01 EST

Ellibereth the Town Gunsmith was Killed

-_-U

Last time I'm outing my target.

Faraday, I'm curious, what's with the wifom in me targeting Pom? You know, it's wifomer the path you are taking assuming the kill and my comment had something to do.

@Dj: Why is it time, again?
farside not faraday. I almost wondered if faraday was in the game :lol:
Anyways I just don't understand why you targeted Pom. It doesn't make sense, where as targeting Eli did make sense.
I was saying the WIFOM in regards to flare's comment here
Lol. Scum waited until after Snow Bunny told us.

Either SB is good scum or this confirms her as townie
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #628 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

First of all SB did fishy actually say anything to you in the QT about noticing the timing of the first kill?
Second I have to say that vote from SB comes off as OMGUS.
Finally I agree with SB some info from fishy in regards to his JOAT ability and anything he learned would be helpful
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
farside22 wrote:First of all SB did fishy actually say anything to you in the QT about noticing the timing of the first kill?
Second I have to say that vote from SB comes off as OMGUS.
Finally I agree with SB some info from fishy in regards to his JOAT ability and anything he learned would be helpful
1- Yes, however, as I said to him, those aren't facts. For all I know, scum can have a recharge time of one day, and just decided to use it after I claimed. And, as I told him, I find rather suspicious that he tries to use that as a fact. I've caught more than one scum this way, you know.
2- Yes, a bit omgus, I agree. I also agree that I don't get a strong scum feeling from fishy. However, there's something there telling me that something's odd.
3- I agree with myself too.

Ani's case is good. Loving it. Lack of Dj's reply makes it better.
1. Wait did he mention the kill time before or after the second kill? I'm looking for clarification on when he stated the time period between kills.
Also do you think the kill time would be so short and why? If given a kill would scum really wait so long just for WIFOM?
2. This doesn't help and makes me want to vote for you more especially based on fishy's comment before yours

Did DJ come online today to make a reply yet?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #637 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Fishy did you learn or doing anything with your joat ability?
This is lylo and anything of value would be helpful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #639 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

manho wrote:is it lylo now? it is likely that we have 3 scums, and with a maximum recharge time 10 days for a scum kill, they can kill 1 before we have 2 lynches, so scum can win unless we lynch right, the next scum kill is blocked, or we have a vig killing a scum.

maybe we need a mass roleclaim, right?
Usually with a 12 player game there is 3 scum so I can't imagine this game being any different. I can't even say any game that had only 2 scum in a 12 player game unless there is some recruit thing.

Since this is most likely lylo then a mass claim may be best.
claims so far:

SB - JK
fishy - JOAT
farside - VT
manho
DJ
Juls
Morph
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

okay so far fishy says he told SB about the kill period. SB neglects to answer my questions based on her comment about the scum holding a kill back and the risk vs reward on doing so.
SB says she JK eli and it ended right before the kill to eli.
So far SB's reasons for doing this are none. I'm going to read back a bit tomorrow see if there is any connections to players and have a list of my top 3 suspects. I suggest everyone does the same.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm sorry I'm confused a bit. SB your ability does not kick in as soon as you PM the mod?
Fishy do you have this same delay?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #658 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm sorry I'm confused a bit. SB your ability does not kick in as soon as you PM the mod?
Fishy do you have this same delay?
No, you're getting it wrong. My ability kicks in as soon as I PM the mod, but it last for some days before wearing off. I'm saying the same thing could happen to the scum kill.
I have to ask this how long does your ability last?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #662 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Snow_bunny

Basically if I'm reading this correctly she thinks there is a 7 day recharge time. When I ask her how long it last she says long enough. Meaning that if she "thinks" the recharge time is 7 days then it should have lasted over the 10 days that fishy brought to her attention.

Also I really dont' see the case that myko is making on DJ.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #665 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:I really don't see the case that farside is making on Snow_Bunny.
If fishy is telling you in your QT that he noticed the hit happened after a 10 day span and you think it's 7 days according to what you said here and now and your saying your JK action last long enough then the time it ended and the time of the kill makes no sense. Basically I think your lying about your actions because it doesn't add up.
Also your vote on fishy is OMGUS with no reasoning but gut.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Snow_Bunny wrote:What doesn't add up? Really, I don't follow at all. For your information, with "last long enough" meant "I won't tell you until I find it necessary". You are using a very shaky logic here, trying to use timers and recharge as scumhunting (when you have no proof of them, unless of course, you are scum), when it is obviously leading you to wrong conclusions.
I asked you those question to see if your logic on when you supposedly JK eli adds up.
Fishy says he noticed the scum seem to have a kill at 10 days.
You say this:
I worked under the assumption of seven days recharge time
which is when I asked you how long your JK ability last all you answer is long enough.
Which either means (a) it doesnt' last 3 days (b) it doesn't exsist or (c) if it does exsist and doesn't last 3 days and you think that scum have some sort of time exhaustion but don't say what it is in which case why did you put a JK ability at the time you did?
None of this add up to me. If your mason partner tells you something why not listen or comment about your views on the subject?
Why think 7 days on a kill but say it's long enough which I read longer then 3 days if you think it's long enough to counter your 7 day to 10 day period as discussed by fishy?
You think I'm scummy because so far your conclusions and comments don't add up? Tell me how they do reading this post make sense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

don_johnson wrote:i think its funny how ani and snow are launching omgus campaigns.
QFT ^

With Bunny first it's fishy and now it's me. And her comment here:
Oh, and btw, Fishy is not mason
makes no sense. I'm not sure if this is a mistype or what but they both claimed mason buddies so I don't get this logic
It's not omgus. I fail to see your reasons of your case. They are all based on assumptions of fishy's alignment, scum timer, and my own ability's timer, none of them you shouldn't know. Yet you act as if you do.
No this is based on the comment you 2 share in regards to your QT where fishy noted the kill period and you just don't agree with it do to a timer. When I push and ask about the timer delay you are vague on it. I asked you if scum would hold back a kill and you seem to think there is a delay and say it could be 7 days. Then you say you JK and not thinking about any of this at all but clearly it was in your head there was a delay or could be a delay from you own comments today.

In short: I'm basing this on everything you said today which doesnt' make sense as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #688 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Looking a bit at DJ in isolation he went from talking a lot in the game and making points about things to being pretty nonexsistant throughout the rest of the game.
DJ care to explain your thoughts on the players at this point and where you stand?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

@Everyone tomorrow is the last day before deadline. Please, please, please start giving this game more thought.

DJ: Why have you lost interest in the game?
Morph: if DJ is scum who do you think is his scum partner
Fishy: What is for the flip flop on Bunny from saying town to scum virtually within 1 post of each other?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #696 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Fishy, DJ and manho. Why do you think animorph is scum?
I want a clear case as I know I made my case on plum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #699 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 am

Post by farside22 »

don_johnson wrote:^^ wonderful reason to lynch ani. scum flip means fish is #2. if you guys think sb is town, then this should be a huge red flag.

farside: sorry, but you're just going to have to trust my gut on this one. i have no case and no time to make one. animorph is scum. if not, we lose. if he is, then fish goes next. i am not afraid to lose. i'd rather win, but its not always possible.
I would really like to see a case. So far I see people opposed to SB with no reason (DJ/manho)
I see a person opposed to animorph (fishy).

SB do you think that vote on me is doing you any good? Who is scum right now and why? What do you think about animorph's/plums play this game and where do you stand on the lynch of him?
Juls we need input from you stat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #701 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry Bunny I swear I thought you were voting me last. I mised the change to fishy.

I'm just putting in my notes who stand on what side of this debate. I'm sure looking at peoples view between animorph and DJ someone may be scum.
The fact it's split makes me feel scum trying to push one side over the other.
Fishy's vote on morph doesnt' add up. I don't see a real reason for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #703 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

First DJ is saying trust me to voting morph and now is going after SB once again.
I'm starting to suspect a DJ/fishy connection based on the votes and the turn around from DJ.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #714 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to reread everything today and have a breakdown of all players.
I'm really busy today but I'm withholding my vote and looking for anything that shows scum pairing.

DJ right now I'm most suspicious of you, fish and manho. I point to you the most right now because you haven't done a case and seem to just follow people the last few lynches.

mahno: Who do you think is scum and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:45 am

Post by farside22 »

I remember a bit of buddying between juls and DJ early in the game. If I have time I will go look for it today. If not post will come tomorrow when I do have time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:07 am

Post by farside22 »

okay I started with morph because I saw DJ point out that morph had a contradiction which is correct. I found here the contradictions from morph
At this point, not sure:
manho/DRK (due to lack of posts)
SB/Fishy (like I said, 1 probably is scum)

Scum list:
don_johnson (because he's scum (or any derivative) is never an answer, unless your on page 1 of the RVS, some posts seem to not be like town would say)
animorpherv1 wrote:
farside22 wrote:Morph: if DJ is scum who do you think is his scum partner?
Like I've said before, I wouldn't be suprised if there was a neighbour - scum, and Fishy seems more helpful right now, so SB, I guess. But with manho's lack of participation, I wouldn't be suprised if he was to.
animorpherv1 wrote:
vote:DJ

Acting by far more scummy then Fishy, who has actually helped to try to find scum, where as DJ is just looking it. I do belive in 1 neighbour scum, but IMO, DJ hasnb't ,done anything to help the town.
animorpherv1 wrote:[quote="dj']ani: way to go for the sun optimal lynch in lylo. what has manho done for town? if you believe in 1 neighbor scum then you should be lynching the last remaining neighbor. according to your thought process he would be 100% scum.

if there is any buddying between me and juls it is because we have some history on the site.
Yes, I agree with that, but you've done little to no scum hunting, which is a bigger tell then someone is ythe last Neighbour.
Also, I'd like to mention manho's vote on me AFTER I mentioned that manho is possable-scum for not sucmhunting.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Basically morph says one of the 2 neighbors is probably scum but after SB's lynch backtracks a bit and attacks DJ for not scum hunting saying it's a bigger tell then fishy.
This looks very scummy in retrospect.

Morph do you think fishy is not scum now or that a neighbor isn't scum? Why?

Next up will be the juls/Dj stuff I noticed in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #730 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:26 am

Post by farside22 »

DJ: if there is any buddying between me and juls it is because we have some history on the site.
I don't care if you have history with a player. Buddying up isn't something I feel is town as people are mislead. Why buddy up to a player who's allignment is unknow to you?
Why do you think juls scum now over manho?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #732 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Why the switch from fishy to morph?

I will have notes on this more tomorrow. I'm sorry I got swept away with a few other games I needed to catch up in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #739 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry Anna it's the name that had me saying she.
Also I think I giggled 4 times this game with the number of people saying I was town.
Poor SB I was so not nice this game and morph what can I say that was just completely out of left field voting for DJ over fishy.

Some of my procrastination this last day was knowing the game was about to end.
I'm shocked morph didn't use his ability the the 10 day mafia kill talk.

DJ I swore was sk or cult he was playing so poorly I wanted to ask if he joined the scum team and I missed it.

Town should have so lynched fishy over SB with the claimed gunsmith was killed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #745 (isolation #71) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

manho wrote:really didn't think fishy is scum. the claim is so great.
Which reminds me. Eli claimed way too early and should have waited for fishy to claim first before explaing himself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #750 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:14 am

Post by farside22 »

scum chat for real time mafia
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/3zEqbEXzx3wLs

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”