SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Amished »

parama wrote:I have no excuse for my vote on wolf. I misread his posts :/ Go ahead, lynch me for it. I dare you.
I like dares.

Also, I don't like setting up lynches.

Unvote
Vote: Parama

Sorry Ray; maybe this time you can join me! <3
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Even if it was a misread on me that made Parama vote me, not about to lynch someone right now just because they dare people. I still like my Richard vote, why people have glossed over and not really said much about him voting someone just because he feels like it, especially when he said he wanted to hammer syke or Doc doesn't scream "town player" to me.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

DocPotter (7): Riceballtail, Nul, Fishythefish, SaintKerrigan, Kairyuu, Parama, sykedoc
Parama (3): Sanhora, LlamaFluff, Amished
Riceballtail (1): DocPotter
RichardGHP (1): wolframnhart
sykedoc (8): Anon, DeathNote, Starbuck, MafiaSSK, RayFrost, Rifka Viveka, Pomegranate, RichardGHP
Not voting (5): Bogre, My Milked Eek, xRECKONERx, animorpherv1, tubby216

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

MafiaSSK, tubby216, Nul, and animorpherv1 are prodded. This is the second time I've had to prod MafiaSSK and Nul.
Last edited by StrangerCoug on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I've given up on reading Fishy's posts, and walls o' text. Richard's PR is definatley readable. 9This is why), but Richard doesn't seem to either have an FoS, or is trying to getaway with voting someone for no reasons past the RVS. Which is scummy, so
vote: Richard
. On the DP/skyedoc cases, I'd rather lynched DP that skye, who seems to have gotten his but in gear, IMO.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Bogre »

I'm actually leaning more towards the thought that Docpotter was being easy towards mislynch, or possibly coaching Syke, in their connection.

I've been debating this for a bit: Syke's case was based on a lot of meta, but he seemed to fulfill that meta case to my thoughts that he was playing similarly to what he had done before, despite claims to the contrary. It's my opinion that it's escalation beyond the initial meta(which is meta and less worthwhile to begin with), without much reason.

Vote Docpotter
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Amished »

... Really Bogre? You're supporting a meta defense (and ignoring the non-meta implications of a case) without actually putting the meta forth yourself. Hell, I'd take a bet that you didn't even read the linked material in any case. Furthermore, if somebody was so aware of himself (and his meta) as Syke so obviously is, don't you think that it'd be that much easier to replicate said meta?

tl; dr version: Bogre, you're either an idiot or scum. Right now I'm leaning towards the latter. Also: META IS FOOKING WORTHLESS ON ALL ACCOUNTS.

No, my name is not "Ed."
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by RayFrost »

unvote, vote: bogre

'nuff said.
don't you feel silly now?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Amished »

Yeah, hell with superficialness.

Unvote
Vote: Bogre

Llama, let's turn this game around ;)

No, my name is not "Ed."
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Bogre »

Amished wrote:... Really Bogre? You're supporting a meta defense (and ignoring the non-meta implications of a case) without actually putting the meta forth yourself. Hell, I'd take a bet that you didn't even read the linked material in any case. Furthermore, if somebody was so aware of himself (and his meta) as Syke so obviously is, don't you think that it'd be that much easier to replicate said meta?

tl; dr version: Bogre, you're either an idiot or scum. Right now I'm leaning towards the latter. Also: META IS FOOKING WORTHLESS ON ALL ACCOUNTS.
I believe my statements were 'meta is bad, the continued noise is too'.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by Bogre »

In essence, since you seem to have misunderstood me: The -only- redeeming factor of the case on him was that he, at the beginning of this game, claimed to be playing differently but that he seemed, to me at least, to be playing exactly the same. I'm not supporting that case.

Plus, Amished, wtf are you talking about? Why would he want to replicate said meta if the case on him was that he was playing -too- his meta and that he was scum in the other game?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

animorpherv1 wrote:9This is why)[...]
The first and last letters aren't in they're places, so I don't think this applies; I still find it a pain to read. If he has a drunk PR, he can do what FB did in Family Guy Mafia, as linked to by Llama. That's a great readable thing to do that follows the PR.

--

Parama's "Haha, lynch me- I dare you!" is extremely scummy. Dares like these never end well for town.

--

On Bogre:
This is true, but having played with Bogre before, I could see it being the former.

--

Fos: Parama, Bogre
. I'm still happy with the Syke wagon for now.

Longer post tomorrow, if I have time.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Modérateur, s'il vous plaît me remplacer.
Je suis désolé mais j'ai une politique destinée à remplacer au bout de mon second Prod de ces derniers temps.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Modérateur, s'il vous plaît me remplacer.
Je suis désolé mais j'ai une politique destinée à remplacer au bout de mon second Prod de ces derniers temps.
Will do.

In addition, Kairyuu's computer is broken and he is therefore in indefinite V/LA. I hope he can check this thread at least check periodically.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Woo hoo, replacement central... :/
don't you feel silly now?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Amished »

Bogre wrote:[1]I'm actually leaning more towards the thought that Docpotter was being easy towards mislynch, or possibly coaching Syke, in their connection.

[2]I've been debating this for a bit: Syke's case was based on a lot of meta, but he seemed to fulfill that meta case to my thoughts that he was playing similarly to what he had done before, despite claims to the contrary. [3]It's my opinion that it's escalation beyond the initial meta(which is meta and less worthwhile to begin with), without much reason.

Vote Docpotter
1) This doesn't make sense as any combination of the two beyond town-town or scum-scum; and the former (t-t) only if they trusted each other; which obviously isn't the case. Coaching doesn't work unless you can be fairly certain (or know) the other persons alignment and can trust their judgement.

2) You FOOKING ignore all of the valid points against Syke; relegating it ALL to meta. I know I don't give a shit about meta; and it's never been a consideration for me at all. So that's pure and unadulterated BS.

Secondly, if you think that the meta discussion is noise (3; and post 609), why are you attributing a positive read to him for bringing it up sufficiently?
Bogre wrote:In essence, since you seem to have misunderstood me:
The -only- redeeming factor of the case on him was that he, at the beginning of this game, claimed to be playing differently
but that
he seemed, to me at least, to be playing exactly the same.
I'm not supporting that case.

Plus, Amished, wtf are you talking about? Why would he want to replicate said meta if the
case on him was that he was playing -too- his meta and that he was scum in the other game
?
Bolding and italics are mine.

Regarding the italics, you're still "redeeming him" for bringing up meta which you call noise (and therefore should be a nulltell in your book).

Regarding the bold, if you had a consistent stance on meta (which seems pretty clear that you don't); this should be damning of him. If he's playing the same as scum, then wouldn't he more likely be scum? But nope, he's more townie for bringing up that he's playing differently (when you say that he isn't).

tl;dr: ITT Bogre scorns meta, attributes town points for bringing up meta in defense; when said meta matches Bogre's view of Syke-scum when all of this should be null in his book.

No, my name is not "Ed."
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Amished wrote:Richard, why are you scared of parama?

"he will rip a cast to shredz along with you"? If that ever discouraged anybody, I'll eat a shoe.

I also highly advise you to use forbiddan's style of drunk posting if possible, your mix and match crap isn't fun to get through at all.
- Have you SHEEN hish meta?
- lol
- Shorry. I shall try to posht a little bit more comprehenshively.

"tl; dr version: Bogre, you're either an idiot or scum. Right now I'm leaning towards the latter. Also: META IS FOOKING WORTHLESS ON ALL ACCOUNTS."

Bogre ish no idiot. Sho he musht be shcum.

unvote vote: Bogre

Btw: Thish is a new shkill level over what I'm ushed to, sho a drunk PR ish a shtrange conshept to me, one that should be hard to shucshessfully pull off. Pleashe bear with me.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Bogre, in what way was I coaching? Please spell it out for me.

(Playing catch-up)

Richard, much more readable.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Amished »

@Richard: funny, bringing up meta. There are a couple "names" around here that I respect and only one person that I have a meta with due to the fact that I've played in about 7-8 games, and hydra'd a large normal with over the course of my tenure here. Everything else with meta is bogus to me. However, thank you for being a bit more readable.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by Bogre »

@Amished:

1. Not giving him a positive evaluation. Giving him a 'Docpotter seems more likely scum' evaluation.

2. What are the 'valid points' you're latched on to? On my large reread I got a bit lost in the gigantic amount of noise that was the Syke case, and I put it down as mostly too-escalated and sinuous to have lost any real meaning.

3, I'm not fucking redeeming him for bringing up his meta, I'm -implicating- him. You have either failed to comprehend my post, or are simply blatantly misrepresenting me.

Amished wrote: If he's playing the same as scum, then wouldn't he more likely be scum?
What you are suggesting is a meta case, which you have said to 'not give a shit about' and that its 'never been a consideration'. Obviously it has been a consideration for you, since you are bringing it up and trying to attack me with it. Explain that, please.

To Everyone: AMISHED TL:DR, and moreover much of the rest of his recent posts, are WHOLLY and COMPLETELY INCORRECT in its presentation of what I was saying.

Here is a better statement: Bogre thinks meta cases are weak, attributes scum points to Syke for claiming to play against meta (when repeating actions). Bogre got lost in the massive amounts of ink spilled, gained impression of futility of teasing out a good read at the moment, decided that Docpotter's reactions to the Syke wagon were scummy, votes Docpotter.

Amished's views on my statements should be discounted, because they are incorrect and misleading.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Post by Nul »

Yepyep.
Just posting to let you guys know I'm still here, but I really don't want to post that much in case the scum kills me off at night... You know, the people who talk the most and seems to be doing the most for townie gets killed off first in such a large game as this.
Hopefully I won't die because of this comment but I will be more active as the game gets smaller that is if I'm still alive by then.

With that said... Goodluck fellow townies!

No I'm kidding. If I just disappeared again, I would most likely get replaced.
To those who suspect me, can you explain in more detail than "I think his scummy, no his a newb townie, hm I'm not sure I'll go for scummy... On second thoughts newb townie, haha I just wrote all this yet I have not explained why I even suspect him lololol".
Show
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

FeFiFoFum replaces MafiaSSK.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Parama »

Amished wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Parama
Amished wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Bogre
LlamaFluff wrote:this is a sub
-hour turnaround
Plus the fact that you made this post calling out Bogre, then didn't vote him, but when Ray does vote him, you instantly jump on the wagon... were you waiting for another player's reaction before deciding whether you could get away with a Bogre wagon without looking scummy?
Though I like the expansion of your case on Bogre further down the page a lot. Like I said, meta-based attacks and defenses are both equally worthless. That's a pretty big contradiction on his part :/
FoS: Amished, Bogre
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 am

Post by tubby216 »

vote: docpotter
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Amished »

@parama: I decided that I believed more in my own case than in Llama's, and I know and trust RayFrost as well.

@Bogre: *chuckle* ok, let me see if I get this straight then:
1. Not giving him a positive evaluation. Giving him a 'Docpotter seems more likely scum' evaluation.
So you're giving somebody that you barely talked about more scumpoints than somebody that you are
I'm not fucking redeeming him for bringing up his meta, I'm -implicating- him.
"implicating" for bringing up meta.

And now it is you that I feel is not understanding my point: I don't care if he really reads the same to you or not as another game. You are attributing pro-town points (by not voting syke, when you barely mention doc) basically for only defending himself with meta (as that's probably about 90% of his defensive contribution this game).

If you want to look at a small part of the non-meta points, I suggest you ISO me for my case on him. Apparently you missed that completely as I talked about it twice after seeing the whole attack be dismissed due to meta after I voted and posted my case against him by somebody else.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

ITT fishy attempts derail on docsyke case

amished>bogre

parama gains massive scum points

tubby216 anything to add to your vote?

tl;dr version:scum, scum everywhere and not a vig to shoot. Why is everyone replacing out btw?
Winter is coming.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”