Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:22 am

Post by popsofctown »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 1 ) Rhinox
DrippingGoofball ( 5 ) mykonian Albert B. Rampage popsofctown farside22 fishythefish
elvis_knits ( 0 )
evilsnail ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
flareonage ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 2 ) Raskol elvis_knits
mykonian ( 3 ) flareonage plum DrippingGoofball
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) gayle
Raskol ( 2 ) evilsnail ojanen
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 1 ) CSL
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

Posting to attempt to slay ghost.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am

Post by popsofctown »

elvis_knits wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Plum's avvie is intriguing.
Hello Mr. Active Lurker!

Please comment on your curious relationship with DGB. Farside made a good comment about you defending DGB and then switching to voting her when people called you on it.

Then when I said anything about wanting ABR dead, you said that I should stop trying to direct attention away from my scum buddy, DGB. It was a little bit the pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say, hm? I'm not convinced DGB is scum, but if she is, you are definitely her buddy. This odd interaction between the two of you, makes me more suspicious of DGB than I was before. You went from defending her, to cutting her loose and trying to connect her to me.
1. Oh PLEASE. I'm more than allowed to make offtopic posts when I'm nearly leading the thread in content. You can't possibly think I need avatar comments to keep from getting prodded ITT.

I'm not even going to say anymore about that. "ohmigosh you wallposted today then made a post about an avvie active lurker doesn't scumhunt" is ridonkulous. With a k. Because it's like riding a donkey instead of a horse. Ridonkulous.

2. At the point in time I made that post shooting down the "bad questions don't bear good fruit" tell, I hadn't made up my mind on DGB. I did notice an argument from mykonian that was flawed though, so I shot it down. I don't just let flawed arguments get used against any player. Doesn't matter who the target is.

Then mykonian said "why are you defending her"? Which I thought meant "why do you think we shouldn't lynch her", which was never a belief I held, so i explained so.

And then by about the time of that post I had made up my mind on DGB anyway, so I voted her.

3. The difference between the pops-dgb pairing and the e_k-dgb pairing is that you don't want to lynch dgb.

How is it the pot calling the kettle black? Blacks don't want to lynch dgb scum, and want to direct attention from dgb. You've been trying to smokescreen her out of attention for quite some time now, commenting on the rather innocuous ABR and finding increasingly petty "tells" on me. You rarely play this aggressively. I have to wonder.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Gayle is my hero and makes me love her more now then ever in this game.

unvote:
vote: pops

I will tell you why I don't see ABR as scum. First I have seen ABR not post much as town in the begining. I asked him to lay out a case and I am leaning on personal issues between him and DGB.
That said I would go for a pops lynch based on her comments towards DGB, not offering much in convo, following others and well I think she is scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

Why the change farside? None of those arguments are new, at all. Just Gayle has posted support for popswagon and made it look like it has legs.

"Following others" is pretty hypocritical for a me too post with a single sentence of your own analysis.

"not offering much in convo" is just wrong. I've posted plenty of content in this game.
"Well, I..."
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Rhinox »

The meta evidence on DGB is pretty damning, unless DGB does this as town too. I've never played with DGB before and I'm too lazy to do the research myself, so anyone ready to level with me and come do DGB's defense? I've seen these go both ways though.
myko wrote:Her "gut" tells her I have been manipulating from the start, she says.
Well you did claim to be a good manipulator as scum :P
farside22 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
farside22 wrote:Which player was talking about policy lyching? I saw someone bring it up but I can't recall who?
Cookie for anyone who tells me.
POPS talking about lynching CSL

Cookie?
*throws a bone at the cute dog instead*

Okay EK I will make you a deal that will sound really familiar. If I'm wrong about DGB not only do I get a muzzle for a week but I agree with ABR scum and bow down to your read on him.
I dislike lining up lynches. What makes ABR scum if DGB is town as opposed to a townie with a bad read?
Albert B. Rampage wrote:And also, trust me, knowing dgb, if she wins as scum again she's going to make a huge deal about it and none of us will ever hear the end of it. She has no life and brags on the forum even months after a game is done. Trust me you do not want dgb to get away when it's so crystal clear that she's scum.
Very bad and obvious AtE. Hope it was a joke.
myko wrote:DGB's argument that fishy is scum for answering that question is WRONG. Look at that answer, and tell me. Is this scum trying to hide or manipulate, or is this someone truthfully analyzing his own play and telling us? Fishy is town for exactly that post.
This is the scummy wifom I was talking about. fishy is no less likely scum that realized that he could BS a huge list of tells to appease you and appear to be the "cooperative townie" because he knew the info he provided would not hurt his chances at winning as scum. Just because it looked truthful does not apply. Its a logical fallacy. Just because Lies=scum does not mean Truthful=town. Otherwise a scum could claim scum, and by this logic would prove them to be town.

Fishy brings up a good point about DGB in this post. If DGB was so concerned that answering mykos question was scummy, why wasn't she paying more attention to see who all actually answered the question. That would be an excellent opportunity for a townie to catch scum. Instead, DGB was lazy about it. It makes it seem like scum lazy pretend scum hunting. A townie genuinely scum hunting would have been keeping a close eye out for other players committing the tell.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

Rhinox wrote::goodposting:
"Well, I..."
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

popsofctown wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Plum's avvie is intriguing.
Hello Mr. Active Lurker!

Please comment on your curious relationship with DGB. Farside made a good comment about you defending DGB and then switching to voting her when people called you on it.

Then when I said anything about wanting ABR dead, you said that I should stop trying to direct attention away from my scum buddy, DGB. It was a little bit the pot calling the kettle black, wouldn't you say, hm? I'm not convinced DGB is scum, but if she is, you are definitely her buddy. This odd interaction between the two of you, makes me more suspicious of DGB than I was before. You went from defending her, to cutting her loose and trying to connect her to me.
1. Oh PLEASE. I'm more than allowed to make offtopic posts when I'm nearly leading the thread in content. You can't possibly think I need avatar comments to keep from getting prodded ITT.

I'm not even going to say anymore about that. "ohmigosh you wallposted today then made a post about an avvie active lurker doesn't scumhunt" is ridonkulous. With a k. Because it's like riding a donkey instead of a horse. Ridonkulous.
Well a good amount of your posts are strategy which is not scum hunting, and a good amount of your other posts are one-liners. So yes, you've been around... but how much real content has been in your posts? Not sure.

Also, me, farside, abr, dgb (maybe also myko) had made like 4 pages worth of content since you last posted. Part of it was a pops-dgb scum theory. You had nothing to say about that? Instead you posted "what do you want me to post?" and "plum has cool avvie."

pops wrote:3. The difference between the pops-dgb pairing and the e_k-dgb pairing is that you don't want to lynch dgb.
I'm not sure yet. I'm not going to vote her because somebody goes, "you're defending dgb! you must be her scum buddy!" Which is what you did.
pops wrote:How is it the pot calling the kettle black? Blacks don't want to lynch dgb scum, and want to direct attention from dgb. You've been trying to smokescreen her out of attention for quite some time now, commenting on the rather innocuous ABR and finding increasingly petty "tells" on me. You rarely play this aggressively. I have to wonder.
I have been nothing but honest in my assessment of dgb. I didn't say that everything about her was ultra town. But I definitely think the stuff ABR is coming up with is crap, and I have explained why.

I RARELY PLAY THIS AGGRESSIVELY?? ARE YOU NEW HERE?

Seriously, what kind of a bullshit comment to make is that. If you really think that then you haven't played with me before when I am town. Actually, the two games I can think of that we have played together, I was scum both times. So maybe you really don't know my town playstyle?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Ojanen »

I am catching up now. Sorry for the absence. I got caught in a web of cancelled flights due to bad weather twice since the weekend and have had great trouble with work crammed to the timeslots when I haven't been stuck in transit.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:42 am

Post by popsofctown »

Lol, you're right. Maybe you are only aggressive as town.

I didn't post anything about the pairing crap because I didn't want to dignify it with a response.
"Well, I..."
Gayle
Gayle
Goon
Gayle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Gayle »

pops wrote:"not offering much in convo" is just wrong. I've posted plenty of content in this game.
You have a lot of posts, yes. But not a lot of useful content. You will comment on a case, you will elaborate on a point (whether or not the point is yours), you will respond to questions, you will argue over what is or is not a scumtell, but you've not actually added anything. Of all the people you voted, you have only
really
attacked DGB and EK. I would argue that this is because everyone else was attacking them as well. You vote goes from DGB to EK to DGB as town's focus changes. Same with your vote on me. Whenever there is a bandwagon, you are on it.

Hopping Wagons + Advocating A Policy Lynch + Adding Little = Scum
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:39 am

Post by farside22 »

popsofctown wrote:Why the change farside? None of those arguments are new, at all. Just Gayle has posted support for popswagon and made it look like it has legs.

"Following others" is pretty hypocritical for a me too post with a single sentence of your own analysis.

"not offering much in convo" is just wrong. I've posted plenty of content in this game.
DGB is one of those players that 9 times out of 10 I'm completely wrong on my read of her. I take some of the things she says and think where the hell is she coming from. To her outright calling me scum on some vote that makes perfect sense to me. Frankly if you look at our past usually calls me scum when I'm town so part of my feel on DGB is just that more gut then substance. Oh sure I can point to things and they feel off. But the ABR/DGB love fest just reads as two players that have personal issues with each other. That's not scummy there. Her not reading the game and saying she is and calling ABR on it while doing the same. Absolutely 100% hypocritical.
Does this make me thing less of DGB in some ways, but I have that niggling and part of it comes from your post and comments that tells me I'm barking up the wrong tree and should look to you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

rhinox wrote:I dislike lining up lynches. What makes ABR scum if DGB is town as opposed to a townie with a bad read?
There is a game that we (EK/myself) are both currently in that I can't discuss further except to say I made a deal there too. It's more of a joke then serious.
But for me it's EK seems to think I'm not listening to her and I feel the same about her not listening to me.
It may be the only reason I started leaning town on EK as we never listen to each other till later.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 am

Post by mykonian »

Rhinox wrote:
myko wrote:Her "gut" tells her I have been manipulating from the start, she says.
Well you did claim to be a good manipulator as scum :P
a good manipulator wouldn't get caught.[/color]
This is the scummy wifom I was talking about. fishy is no less likely scum that realized that he could BS a huge list of tells to appease you and appear to be the "cooperative townie" because he knew the info he provided would not hurt his chances at winning as scum. Just because it looked truthful does not apply. Its a logical fallacy. Just because Lies=scum does not mean Truthful=town. Otherwise a scum could claim scum, and by this logic would prove them to be town.
Sorry Rhinox, but isn't it true that scum allways wants to look town? Every action scum does is to appease me, so I have no idea what your problem is other then that this is another moment where scum can mess up, being unknown with what is coming.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Ojanen »

So I'm still 10 pages behind going through the mykonian slip business currently.
I did not think the Slip is a big deal when it's an exchanged word in a sentence that makes sense. These kinds of slips and typos happen to people who don't check their posts. I'm much more inclined to check mine if I'm scum. Typoing and slips seem to me a general personality thing more than something alignment specific.
Anyway, had a few comments disliking DGB and even Fishy a little for finding it significant. But what was up with CSL? Thought first I can never make sense of him anyway, but
CSL wrote:Wow, I'm not done with the 12th page yet, and I go to this page, and see that. That's one of the biggest slips I have seen in my life!
Vote: mykonian
This was on page 16.
He then gets criticized for following.
He then explains:
CSL wrote:@ Gayle: I did not follow Plum. I found it on my own. However, Plum (and whoever else voted myko) already posted the "slip" and wuoting the post might not have done any good.
The only thing is, the alleged slip post was on page 4.
"Wow, I'm not done with the 12th page yet, and I go to this page, and see that."
with this page reffering to 16 then makes zero sense.
...Liar?
Massive HoS: CSL

/reads on
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:59 am

Post by CSL »

It wasn't apparant then, I guess. I looked back just now.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

CSL: I just noticed you have not vote on anyone or opinion on anything.
Care to state a case on anyone or who you find to be scum and why would be nice.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You have no content
What the crap? I have been making tons of game related posts the whole game
I subjectively declare that it isn't content. Physician, defend thyself
"Well, I..."
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Ojanen »

CSL wrote:It wasn't apparant then, I guess. I looked back just now.
I can't understand a word of what you mean with this.
Again please.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by CSL »

Serious Limited Action going on here. Expect a case from me by Friday evening.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

ugh. powers up the engergy*
case coming post stat.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Ojanen »

CSL wrote:Serious Limited Action going on here. Expect a case from me by Friday evening.
No answer? Fine then.
vote: CSL

You need to explain to me how you did not make it up about catching the slip independently.

Ugh. I'm on page 21 and I have 5 hours of sleep time left with massive carryover sleep debt. I'm gonna have to continue tomorrow.
One comment: So far Rhinox is scummyyyyy.
His 459: Whole wallpost concentrating on commenting the most aligment independent theory drudgery, even quoting chunks of the "is it anti-town to post readlists" discussion that was never gonna end up anywhere. His next post (464) isn't much better. Next one (492) neither. Ugh, is Rhinox always super duper fluffy?
@myko
myko 402 wrote: Gayle, look at who said it: DGB has thought me scum for quite some time. It isn't that weird for her to call her new bystander (who found what a lot of people read over) town. Can't say I disagree, though plum doesn't post enough yet.

Can you dig from your memory this: Did you think at this point DGB was scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Long post incoming:
You have no content

Quote:
What the crap? I have been making tons of game related posts the whole game

Quote:
I subjectively declare that it isn't content. Physician, defend thyself
pops: Talks stragedy .

Makes a case on gayle in regards to her not really wanting to talk about the stradegy
Ask gayle a question.
one liner
one liner
one liner
votes gayle with no content and mutal love with fishy
strat talk
more strat talk
Declares gayle scum because she doesn't want to talk about strat and miscontrudes her comment
more strat talk
goes through flares comment with some sarcasm and opinion mostly
mod request
talks to OU
quotes OU
one liner
strat talk
Ask gayle a question about strat (I call this goading a player)
strat talk
Votes flare for sin number 43
complaining
Role fishing here:
@other universe:

He has very few posts, are you claiming universe masons bud?

I'm getting more content out of him.
defends DGB here:
I think you're hairsplitting the semantics. She thinks the question is dumb, and no one would answer it. But since someone did, she thinks that person is scummy. It's like saying "Who wants a massclaim" at the beginning of a newbie is a dumb question, because it is, but if someon was idiotic enough to answer the question you'd have caught scum.
backtracks here:
I'm not defending DGB on all points. I really don't know what to think of her erratic play atm, it's bizarre.

I just didn't like your saying that she can't think the question is stupid and still find scum with it. She can. But yes, I know that you are arguing the question isn't dumb

@farside: I wasn't defending DGB in general, I was just opposing that one point where mykonian suggested she was contradicting herself. "she hasn't noticed that 3 people answered the question"+"scum skim threads" is legit formula scumhunting, agreed.

Write now I'm concerned DGB is going for "insanity plea scumhunting" by voting evilsnail on flimsy logic and encouraging e_k to skip the thread and vote with her, then shouting she already knows who the 5cumZ are when she ought to be defending herself.

unvote, vote DGB
I think I'm leading towards the elvis side of the spectrum atm. Raskol seems genuinely cranky in a townie way. Elvis just isn't all that impressive.
So enlightening here ^ no rhyme, no real reason. I think cracy and umpimpressive and only talking abour rask and ek on this one. Why?

talks about more players here:
I didn't have to vote DGB to prove I wasn't defending her. I did have to vote her in an attempt to get her to calm down and defend herself or act sane. It didn't really work, she's still really enigmatic. Overall, I still think her play is scummy.

Alright, since someone has me longposting anyway....

My gut says Raskol is town, I wonder if he comes off that way in every game he plays though. A lot of the points made against him, to my head though, are logical. E_k participation and involvement still feels a little low this game. Yeah, that's not a powerful case E_k, but I'm not voting on it either.

I don't see myko scum at all. At the very worst, he's a misguided townie who isn't hunting scum effectively. But he's scumhunting like crazy and engaging lots of people in dialogue, so even if he's wrong on things, I think he's town
Nothing but meta and gut. Now evidence, no quotes to back any of this up. so forth, ect.

Breaks down why she feels a town list doesn't help the town and helps the scum
LOL OMG VIGSLIP!!!!11111111111111

Everyone in this thread is being hilariously hypocritical. If it was such a horrible mistake that town couldn't make, then why did everyone in the thread except plum read over it and not notice?

Looks at front of page. Isn't this an open game? I may have missed the sarcasm but this doesn't make sense

Oh good scum talk of policy lynching instead of scum hunting.
popsofctown wrote:I think CSL might require a policy lynch. He posts very briefly for the entirety of any games he plays.

Not familiar with ABR's play. I wouldn't call someone "lurkerscum" unless they lurk and additionally have shown a scumtell. Where's the scumtell on Albert?
The misrep vote:
That is, try to hold me off with a promise to "figure out" what went through your head as you made a post like a day ago so you can wait and see if I get distracted and forget you uber-misrepped me?

unvote, vote: FishytheFish
unvote now
voting Ek

The second time I read that (in farside's post), that left a really bad taste in my mouth. The "This type of thing is important for people to know" feels really manipulative.

Anyway, this is Tier 1 ad hominem, and the last time I saw ad hom was scum, it's in my black book. vote: e_k. Though I'm up for a CSL policy lynch when anyone else is. (or is policy teleporting better[?])
reason ad hominem?

Really?
popsofctown wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:mykonian, I don't know why I bother explaining this to scum, I guess it's more for the rest of the players. farside may not make any sense at all and have her facts all topsy-turvy. In evaluating her alignment you have to learn to look beyond the actual words and arguments she's making.

She's town, so drop it. My farside-meta is solid.
So one was arguing earlier about town list. What happened?
DGBscum wrote: If there is one thing I'm good for, it's to read zwet's alignment.

I can tell you here that he's town in this game.

This has been echoing all game. Which is part of why I'd like to see DGB hang from a tree.
By who and certainly not you.
..... ok, your overtly committing the very thing ABR and I are onto you for. Elvis, at the least, is trying. I give votes to players that seem to want them.

vote:DGB
Yest this just says exactly why you find DGB scum right here.

Bahahahahahahahahahahah Sorry I think I talk that prise right now followed by EK.
2. At the point in time I made that post shooting down the "bad questions don't bear good fruit" tell, I hadn't made up my mind on DGB. I did notice an argument from mykonian that was flawed though, so I shot it down. I don't just let flawed arguments get used against any player. Doesn't matter who the target is.
Really where?

I tried not to be saracastic and stoped posting about every strat or one liner after awhile that had no merrit. But lets go with the strongest scum tells.

Talks about policy lynching over scum hunting. Gets defensive when farside mentions defending of DGB. Only built 2 cases on her own that didn't follow anyone. After that it was follow to EK, follow to DGB and for pops to say I'm following anyone I would like to point out I state suspicion on her with her comments toward DGB pages ago.
Most of the EK/DGB and ABR votes have no substance at all. Saying EK is using Ad hom. (I hate this term by the way).
When you do show up you say nothing about the quotes I provided till EK asked.
In shorter terms for the lazy
policy lyched comment, lack of scum hunting, following more times and players then I care to count, doesnt' drive her own case or opinion based on the game, and been more quiet these last few days of conversation except to slip in a vote on DGB or EK without much says sliding by scum.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

farside22 wrote:Talks about policy lynching over scumhunting
Tagging a sentence on the end of my post that says that policy lynching CSL is also an option is prioritizing it over scumhunting?
farside22 wrote:Gets defensive when farside mentions defending of DGB
Oh the BELOVED "you're too defensive" scumtell. I attack you. You defend yourself. You're too defensive.
farside22 wrote:Only built 2 cases on her own that didn't follow anyone.
that's gotta be a joke. What's the quota? One independent case for each player? If someone mentions something before me I can't agree?
farside22 wrote:Most of the EK/DGB and ABR votes have no substance at all.
When did I vote ABR?
Saying my votes on EK and DGB lack substance is saying you don't like my case. Is there a reason I can't be misguided, if I'm wrong?
farside22 wrote:Saying EK is using Ad hom.
She was using ad hom. You can't vote people who use terms you don't like.
"Well, I..."
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

Ojanen wrote:
myko 402 wrote: Gayle, look at who said it: DGB has thought me scum for quite some time. It isn't that weird for her to call her new bystander (who found what a lot of people read over) town. Can't say I disagree, though plum doesn't post enough yet.

Can you dig from your memory this: Did you think at this point DGB was scum?
Scum, definately. Town wouldn't reason that way, so saying she acted that way also shows how I think about her. I didn't disagree on her town read of plum, but it wasn't because her opinions suited me at that moment, like they did for DGB.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Elvis should post
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”