CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

So if no one gets lynched during the first voting stage, do the votes reset? And If not can one unvote/revote between voting stages, or no?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:24 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

farside22 wrote:this game is going to be so hard on me I already want to ask a player a questions.
Like this quote has me wondering why would you ask a question that doesn't have a right answer? How would you persue a player through a question that has no right answer to it?
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Mod: Do the questions have to be ones that there is a distinct, verifiable right answer to?
Consider that my question to kirbyoshi while I wonder a few other questions to ask.
I assume that we are allowed to make posts that aren't questions...with that in mind...

This is a very good point...why would someone want to ask a vague question without a direct answer? Possibly to try and confuse people? Hmm...scumtells on page 1, never encountered that before...
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:25 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
farside22 wrote:this game is going to be so hard on me I already want to ask a player a questions.
Like this quote has me wondering why would you ask a question that doesn't have a right answer? How would you persue a player through a question that has no right answer to it?
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Mod: Do the questions have to be ones that there is a distinct, verifiable right answer to?
Consider that my question to kirbyoshi while I wonder a few other questions to ask.
I assume that we are allowed to make posts that aren't questions...with that in mind...

This is a very good point...why would someone want to ask a vague question without a direct answer? Possibly to try and confuse people? Hmm...scumtells on page 1, never encountered that before...
By the way, those were not my questions...towards anybody...need people to confirm quickly tonight...only have 48 hours for questioning...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Mod: In the voting stage, are we allowed to give reasoning for our vote or just who we vote?

Sorry about the previous confusion mod, won't happen again...

bv310: How do you feel about bussing and how often do you do it? Why?
Cobalt: If someone bandwagons without sufficient reason/the same reasons of another person, are the automatically scum? Why?
Debonair Danny DiPietro: Disregarding the rule, do you think that if town doesn't come up with a decision by the deadline, should the majority vote die, or no one die? Why?
Doombunny9: Do you prefer being town, scum, or a third party and how do you feel about this game? Why?
DragonsofSummer: Back at ya - do you think lurkers should be lynched? Why?
Ellibereth: Say you are a cop, who do you investigate now? Why?
farside22: Do you agree with the common scumtell that, "the third and fourth people on a bandwagon are usually scum"? Why?
Kirbyoshi: What is your strategy if you are a pro-town roleblocker? Why?
Netopalis: What is your strategy if you are a scum roleblocker? Why?
Sanhora: How are you be successful in this game?
The Inquisition: Have you played with any of the players in this game before and how do they typically act?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
@Mod: In the voting stage, are we allowed to give reasoning for our vote or just who we vote?

Sorry about the previous confusion mod, won't happen again...

bv310: How do you feel about bussing and how often do you do it? Why?
Cobalt: If someone bandwagons without sufficient reason/the same reasons of another person, are the automatically scum? Why?
Debonair Danny DiPietro: Disregarding the rule, do you think that if town doesn't come up with a decision by the deadline, should the majority vote die, or no one die? Why?
Doombunny9: Do you prefer being town, scum, or a third party and how do you feel about this game? Why?
DragonsofSummer: Back at ya - do you think lurkers should be lynched? Why?
farside22: Do you agree with the common scumtell that, "the third and fourth people on a bandwagon are usually scum"? Why?
Netopalis: What is your strategy if you are a scum roleblocker? Why?
Sanhora: How are you
gonna
be successful in this game?
The Inquisition: Have you played with any of the players in this game before and how do they typically act?
EBWOP
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

bv310 asks...
Do you not think that you're reaching a bit? If so, do you not consider that to be a scumtell?
Yes, I’ll admit that I am “reaching a bit”, but it was suspicious and what else can you do but reach with little other information…No, I don’t consider it a scumtell because 1) I know that I am town and 2) I was just trying to make the most out of the info I had with this setup
Cobalt asks...
2. Are you town?
Yes
3. No question from self
Well screw you too
Debonair Danny DiPietro asks...
4. Do you have the same alignment as DragonsofSummer?
Now that would depend if he's scum or not, and I don't really have a read on him yet
Doombunny9 asks...
5. What would you say your normal playstyle is (such as lurking a lot, talkitive, etc.)
I'm not as talkative as I tend to analyze a lot rather than be aggressive…I only "lurk" when I'm unable to get on the computer, but in this game, lurking is kind of useless...I only like to hammer when I can truly gather that they are scum from their posts or if I feel we need a lynch soon or the game is going to die off…
DragonsofSummer asks...
6. Do you support the Lynch all Lurkers argument? Why or why not?
That would depend…active lurkers, yes for the most part because they are either scum or useless town…non-active lurkers, no, I think replacement would be the better choice
Ellibereth asks...
7. How important do you find meta?
As I am rather new to the site, I don't consider meta that important...if I've played with a person before, then that usually affects how I think of them, but I'm not the type to go searching through their past games...therefore, I don't find it that important as, especially in this game, the situation changes from game to game
farside22 asks...
8. Would you please link and describe how you act in a game as mafia and as town?
I have still never been scum on this site, but as town I tend to analyze a lot rather than be aggressive…I only like to hammer when I can truly gather that they are scum from their posts or if I feel we need a lynch soon or the game is going to die off…First link is my noob game (in which I got bored with the game, wasn’t as active as I should have been, had an inactive mod, and was lynched) and 2nd is a game I replaced into (which I am still playing in)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13110
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13044
Kirbyoshi asks...
9. Is it more likely that someone asking in-thread for clarification is town, or scum trying to look town?
I think it could be both...I've asked for clarification on things as a townsperson because I didn't understand, but I suppose scum would ask for clarification just to learn more...so it could go either way, but I think town would be the better answer
Netopalis asks...
10. Describe your style of play on this site, and what you value the most in the game of mafia.
This is only my third game on this site, but my style of play consists of a lack of humor/sarcasm (though I have both in the real world) in this game and I tend to take my time and analyze everything. I value using one’s role to the best of their ability to make their alignment win.
The Inquisition asks...
11. If you were given one ability in addition to your own to help you win this game, what would it be and why?
You mean besides an 11-player investigation??? hmm…I’d say the ability of a doctor (to protect) because that is a very important and valued position and it would change how I play the game entirely
Sanhora asks...
12. What do you think of Kirby's explanation?
Well, lets look...his original question was "Do the questions have to be ones that there is a distinct, verifiable right answer to?" This sounds pretty scummy as it sounds as if he wants to ask vague and unanswerable questions to trip people up...His explanation was "I wanted to clarify my question to the mod: I wanted to know if the questions should be trivia, or game-related." Of course you would ask game-related questions or else how could you scumhunt? Sounds like someone is attempting to backtrack...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote: bv310
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:31 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Mod, when you say that you can't unvote or revote, does that mean for the whole day, or just during a voting stage?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

bv310: TheInquisition and Doombunny took my original question, so...Why did you bandwagon on TheInquistion?
Cobalt: TheInquisition stole my question for you, so...Why did your repeatedly refuse to describe your style of play on this site and why did you only ask questions towards certain people this round?
Debonair Danny DiPietro: What is your opinion on TheInquisition bandwagon and why did you answer that "the odds are likely" that you and him are the same alignment (especially since people know seem to think he's scum)?
Doombunny9: Have you ever played with Cobalt before, how did he act, and did something happen that would make him vote for you?
DragonsofSummer: Why did you put TheInquisition at L1, fully knowing that Ellibereth this round or someone next round could hammer?
Ellibereth: Since many have stolen my question...What do you think about TheInquistition bandwagon?
farside22: Why is TheInquisition scummy and who are your top scum candidates?
Kirbyoshi: What did you truly expect to gain from your Q1 questions and how do you think you successfully defended yourself from the page 1 suspicions (since you received 0 votes)?
Netopalis: If you find meta "unimportant", what made you ask the question that you did in Q1?
Sanhora: On what did you base your answer when you answered question number 12 in A1?
The Inquisition: Since you don't have a chance to claim unless you are asked, this question is meant to give you the option to claim.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

@ Mod...is it true that the VS resets after each stage?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

1. bv310:
not surprised
2. Why did you ask players to talk about their strategy when playing protown power roles?:
The two questions that you are referring to are...
My question to Ellibereth was a fancy way of saying "who are you suspicious of"...It's not rolefishing in my mind because I'm not asking if he's a cop or anything of the sort...and its definitely not as bad as TI's questions (soon to come)...I asked my other question for two reasons: 1) I came up with the scum roleblocker question first, and thought I might as well as about a protown one as well and 2) I still don't understand the point of a protown roleblocker because if you knew who was scum PR or 3rd person party, they would be lynched so no need to block...I realize that the roleblocker question wasn't that smart, but I was just trying to balance my scum questions and my town questions
3. No Q from Self:
N/A
4. Why did you vote for Bv310?:
My first choice would have been TI, but I would never put someone at L1 that early...Kirbyoshi seemed to successfully answer the suspicion on him...only 1 suspicious person left in my eyes...(that is until DoS put TI at L1) 1) He only asked me a question, which I found kind of suspicious, but the big one 2) Active lurker, or at least it seemed to me at the time, I thought I had remembered more than 1 post out of him...either lurking scum or not helpful town
5. When you answered my question about whether or not DragonsofSummer was the same alignment as you, you said it depended on whether he was “scum or not” and NOT “town or not”, don’t people naturally include an attribute describing themselves in that sort of statement?
I'm not really sure what this question is supposed to mean...I had already answered "Yes, I am town" before and I think it was pretty obvious what my intent with the answer to your ? was
6. Why would you think that we couldn't unvote for the whole day? What would be the point of that especially considering we have multiple voting stages?
People could hold off their vote and wait for more info...I'm not really sure, that's just some confusion I had with the rules
7. Do you ever see gambiting as being useful to the town?:
I actually had to look gambiting up as I have never heard the term...IMO, It could have great reward for town, but it is very risky...An example:
"Okay, I'm a Tracker, and I tracked you, and you targetted the man that died last night. You should Claim immediately."

"I'm a Vigilante, I swear. I thought he was Scum."

"Well, I was just gambiting, I'm not tracker, I'm a Cop with a guilty result on you. Thanks for claiming the kill, though."
--Textbook Scenario of Kokusho's Gambit
It could also lead to mass-confusion and huge WIFOM though, so I would almost never use it unless I was in a power role I had never been in before to gain perspective from other town
8. What pro-town motivation could you have for the question you asked me in Qs1?:
Because I have been 3rd/4th on a bandwagon and that tell was brought up...I thought it to be stupid and was making sure I wasn't missing anything in that "tell"
9. Why that question to Farside in QS1? Wondering when to place your vote to look more town?
Not sure if you are asking why I chose that question, or why I chose farside, so I'll answer both. (see above) and I just randomly assigned the questions. Nope just wondering if why that is a scumtell, as I have done it before, but have yet to be scum in a game
10. Why did you vote for BV? It seems like there was probably some logic there. What was it?:
(see Q4)
11. During the first Question, Answer and Voting stage,whose actions did you find scummy and why?:
I sort of answered this in Q4, but i'll rehash it...Most scummy was TI...This question
if your role were a fruit, what role would it be?

...doesn't ask about the fruit if you notice, he specifically asks what role he is. Blatant rolefishing
If you had to pick up your role at a bar, what pickup line would you use?
Also blatant rolefishing, though he didn't ask for his role in this question, just for Kirby to describe his role pretty much
Though I misread this question at first, I don't like it now...
If you had to, who would you policy lynch?
Trying to either get DoS to slip up or to dig up some meta dirt onto someone
Read from a scum perspective, this question is pretty bad as well
What types of questions would you expect to see from a scum?

Or "what type of questions should I not ask?" is what is sounds like
Also, thought I'd post this ironic answer he had on A1
When asked,
11. What's your opinion of rolefishing?

It depends on the purpose. General rolefishing is most often a bad idea as it can usually give scum more information than town. But specific rolefishing can be useful if a player has a very good idea of why he is doing it. For example, if he's a power role and has a confusing result on a player, attempting to draw that out without exposing that player may be worthwhile.
Big contradiction between this answer and his questions
12. You say you don't like Lynch All Lurkers and then you voted bv. Why do you think he's the scummiest player?
I didn't think he was the scummiest (see Q4)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:36 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Mod: So we're still not in the VS yet?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:52 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Max wrote:No, I'm aiming to get a replacement before then. Otherwise it screws the town over by limiting discussion even more.
Have you posted in the Queue that you need a replacement yet?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote: TheInquisition
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Is the VS over? Are you allowed to post your questions now? If so, that's a deep claim from you TI, wondering why you didn't do it after being placed at L1, you could've hurt town, but luckily you weren't hammered this round...please answer Mod.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

@DDD: What's with this question to Kirbyoshi last round: If you had to describe your role as a type of apple, what apple would your role be and why? Do you think rolefishing is protown?
@TI: Why did you not claim before you were put at L1 again when I gave you the chance to?
@Oman: What do you think of Ellibereth's vague answers to his questions?
@Ellibereth: What makes you think that me and Netopolis are both scum for sure?
@Neto: Why do you say that you would hammer Ellibereth before DoS, but then vote DoS again?
@Doombunny: You didn't even mention DoS as a scumspect in your answers, why place the 2nd vote on him?
@DoS: Many of your answers last round were about TI being "scummy as hell": What do you think now that he claimed an who is your #1 scumspect now?
@Sanhora: Could you now provide answers for the questions you failed to answer last answering stage?
@Kirby: Why do you continue to ask stupid pointless questions, one of which I found very scummy (bold/underlined)?
Question Stage 1
Kirbyoshi wrote: DDD: Is your change of avatar a sign that you will lurk this game?
Doombunny: What confused you on the first page?
Dragons: Are you going to base your votes off of mainly your own questions, or other people’s questions?
Ellibereth: Why did your first post only contain a quote? Don’t you have anything to add?
Farside: Is the fact that you’re basically V/LA on weekends, combined with the fact that all 7 days of the week count in this game, going to affect your play? If so, how?
Netopalis: Why should I trust you?
Sanhora: In how many games on this site have you lived to endgame?
The Inq: Are you going to live up to your name and ask BA questions?

Question Stage 2
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Cobalt: Why did you find me scummy, and what about my play changed your mind?

Dragons: Do you think it was a good idea to ask every player the same question in QS1? Why or why not?
Farside: What the heck does “niggle” mean, and why would you even use such a word?
Netopalis: Do you think this game will favor your playstyle? Why or why not?
Sanhora: Why should Ellibereth be kept alive if she’s town?
The Inquisition: What do you think of Cobalt’s play so far?
@Farside: Can you give another quick summary of the players? Would like to see how your opinion has changed given TI's claim situation.
@Cobalt: Did you really think this:
Cobalt wrote:
Why choose to ask a question like "Are you town" instead of asking a question that actually reveals something?
It occurred to me that in this setup, scum might face a penalty for lying. So I decided to trigger it, if it exists.
What made you think this was anywhere near true?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

The Inquisition wrote:CryMeARiver - Given that my claim is vengeful townie (see below for explanation) and I will 100% use my power and thus die today forcing a different lynch today, what do you think my complete list of targets should be?
*As the vengeful townie, I can submit at any time a list of all players in our game in order. These people will be killed in order of what I have submitted until I reach a “wrong” person. It is wrong if I have put a third party before scum, put a power role before scum or third party, or put a townie before scum, third party or power role. Once I get something wrong, I die. Keep in mind that this means if I die after submitting my list that the first person on my list is cleared of being scum, though they could be a third party person.
DoS
Ellibereth
DDD
Sanhora
Oman
Cobalt
Farside
Doombunny
Kirbyoshi
Netopolis
CMAR
DDD wrote:@CryMeARiver: Who do you have town reads on?

Netopolis, Kirbyoshi, and Doombunny seem very protown to me
farside wrote:CMAR: Don't you think it's a bit hypocritcal calling out someone as role fishing when you, yourself asked a few questions that were role fishing as well?
Yes, I explained mine best I could (iso 10) and they were not meant to be role fishing questions
Doombunny wrote: @CMAR- Is there any specific reason you think The Inquisition meant to say "What role would it be" Instead of "What fruit would it be"? To me it just looks like a simple mistake, why do you think otherwise?
Oh there is a high chance it was a mistake, I just wanted to point it out...nevertheless, it didn't matter because if he meant to say "What fruit would it be" like he probably did, it's still rolefishing
Netopolis wrote: To all players: Since we probably shouldn't lynch Inquisition, who would your second pick be and why?
DoS: Jumping on the TI bandwagon and putting him at L1
Ellibereth wrote:CryMeARiver: Is one of your scumbuddies Netopalis? If not who?

Since I'm not scum, this question is void
BTW, I totally meant to say The Inquisition!!!!! NOT NETOPOLIS!!!! I SWEAR!!!
Cobalt wrote:@Crymeariver: Why did you ask me the same question as Doombunny?

I didn't realize it...why else would I? I just went through people's answers/questions/claim and made questions based off of that...I briefly scanned others' questions before mine and I didn't see that he had asked the same question...
Oman wrote:CryMeARiver - How do you feel the question/answer sections affect play?

It limits discussion a lot and makes it harder for me to find scumtells from other players...this makes me focus on things that might be considered minor scumtells in other games
DoS wrote:To all players: Who do you feel has committed the largest scum tell so far today (other than Inquisition), and what was it?

You, hopping on the bandwagon of TI and putting TI at L1
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

wow that whole thing came out of nowhere...
Vote: Debonair Danny DiPietro
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

DDD: Why have you been tunneling me just about the entire game?
Kirbyoshi: Can you answer the questions you failed to answer in the last answer stage and what makes you agree with DDD?
Oman: Can you answer the questions you failed to answer in the last stage and who you find scummiest at this point?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver: Alright, we're in a deep south game with a now dead cop driving ridiculously hard to lynch you; my question is how fast should we lynch you?
This is still very curious as you have still failed to provide a reason (investigative claim perhaps, if so, results so far?) to lynch me...IMO, you shouldn't lynch me at all as I am town roleblocker. I blocked Ellibereth (how convenient) for his scummy (or really, lack of) answers day 1, so I doubt he actually got a result on me. He probably just followed you and assumed you are a power role. You are the only one who has not claimed today, so you are my number 1 scum candidate, but I doubt it matters since I'm probably the lynch of the day.
Town, please lynch DDD when I flip town.
BTW, I also find it curious that both bv310 and Oman requested replacement out of their role without any content...hmmm...(BTW, I love the word Debonair, though it hardly describes your play)

CryMeARiver: Give us one good reason to not lynch you next VS.
I suppose the only reason is that I'm not scum, but town roleblocker, as explained above.
One request is that when I flip town, lynch DDD

Who is the player that is most confirmed town in your mind without actually being confirmed and what is reason that you feel they are? If any player is actually confirmed, provide that info, followed by who of the remaining players you feel is most confirmed.

Easily Kirbyoshi...no one is techinically "confirmed", but DDD has tunneled me and your position has bad written all over it with 2 replacing out of it...plus, I've had a protown vibe from him ever since that mixup on page 1...I feel Kirby is most confirmed as doc...Please read italicized disclaimer above
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote: DDD
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”