Fat_Tony
Fat_Tony
Goon
Fat_Tony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by Fat_Tony »

Also, for those keeping score at home, I replaced in for CA. I must admit, your quick push of TBM to L-1 unnerved me, cruelty. Stagnation? Ok, I realise there are some circular arguments bouncing around, but hardly stagnation. I had just pushed TBM to L-2 myself. Not calling you out as scum, just passing along my observation.

Nonetheless, I'm fully behind a TBM lynch, just wasn't expecting such a quick response from Alf from Home and Away. :) TBM is also the ONLY player I will be happy to lynch without doing a more detailed readthrough and PBPA this weekend first. I have seen nothing but scummy behaviour from him. For info's sake, I don't have Coug down as his scumbuddy, and would probably view Vivi57 as the most likely scumpartner due to megalurktasticity.

Get your hammers out, people.
Fatter, but still not Tony...

Record as town: 2-4 (33%)
Record as scum: 1-0 from 1 games (Mini 1584, werewolf). But I'm totally town this time, I promise.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 am

Post by cruelty »

Well, L1 isn't a lynch.

I gotta come clean though, I'm fairly apathetic about the game right now and I would like for something to happen that grabs my interest. I'm not 100% behind the TBM lynch (I suspect mainly because I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to him, something I'll rectify tomorrow), but I'm willing to look a little scummy and jump on the wagon, unless there's a viable alternative (which I don't really expect there to be).
the nexus of the crisis
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Fat_Tony wrote:Also, for those keeping score at home, I replaced in for CA. I must admit, your quick push of TBM to L-1 unnerved me, cruelty. Stagnation? Ok, I realise there are some circular arguments bouncing around, but hardly stagnation. I had just pushed TBM to L-2 myself. Not calling you out as scum, just passing along my observation.

Nonetheless, I'm fully behind a TBM lynch, just wasn't expecting such a quick response from Alf from Home and Away. :) TBM is also the ONLY player I will be happy to lynch without doing a more detailed readthrough and PBPA this weekend first. I have seen nothing but scummy behaviour from him. For info's sake, I don't have Coug down as his scumbuddy, and would probably view Vivi57 as the most likely scumpartner due to megalurktasticity.

Get your hammers out, people.
We're in no rush to lynch (Deadline is Feb 11th, 9 days from now). I say we wait for a more indepth response from you, no? And an answer from Vivi to the recent accusations.
cruelty wrote:Well, L1 isn't a lynch.

I gotta come clean though, I'm fairly apathetic about the game right now and I would like for something to happen that grabs my interest. I'm not 100% behind the TBM lynch (I suspect mainly because I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to him, something I'll rectify tomorrow), but I'm willing to look a little scummy and jump on the wagon, unless there's a viable alternative (which I don't really expect there to be).
So who do you suspect and why?
Fat_Tony
Fat_Tony
Goon
Fat_Tony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:11 am

Post by Fat_Tony »

PaltryExcuse- that is the point I was trying to make, in a roundabout way. My preference is to get my in-depth done before we lynch, but I would be perfectly ok with a TBM lynch at this point.

Record as scum: 1-0 from 1 games (Mini 1584, werewolf). But I'm totally town this time, I promise.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:26 am

Post by Zhero »

cruelty wrote: I have an idea of who I want to vote for, but I want my question answered first. I'll rephrase it.
cruelty wrote: Ah fuck it, I'm in.

vote: TBM
Was TBM the person you were thinking of earlier? Just curious, even at L-1 it would be nice to hear your thoughts on the game thus far.
PaltryExcuse wrote: We're in no rush to lynch (Deadline is Feb 11th, 9 days from now). I say we wait for a more indepth response from you, no? And an answer from Vivi to the recent accusations.
Agreed, no rush here.

TBM, that's L-1. Claim?
-Zhero
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:12 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

I might be missing something but how is TBM suddenly at L-1 now lol?

I re-read his ISO and all I see is him asking too much for everyone's opinion on whatever subject. That's the only thing I could label scummy (and perhaps the oversimplified reasons but I choose not to).

What's so scummy about him?
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:13 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Also of course nobody should hammer without him claiming. Fairly certain everyone knows this but better to be safe than sorry ~
Fat_Tony
Fat_Tony
Goon
Fat_Tony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Fat_Tony »

FYI everyone: unexpected absence, likely until late Thursday, due to both personal and work stuff. My apologies. My vote remains until my return.

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 11:

TheButtonmen - (6) - AGar, The Quintastic One, Jack, Zhero, Fat_Tony, cruelty
Zang - (2) - PaltryExcuse, Vivi57
The Quintastic One – (1) – TheButtonmen
Sir Cyanide - (1) - StrangerCoug

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: February 11th
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Vivi57
Vivi57
Townie
Vivi57
Townie
Townie

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Vivi57 »

The votes for TBM are getting ridiculous.

All of tbm's posts are really consistent and he keeps the same idea in mind. The original idea to lynch him was based on how he didn't want role discussion to protect the real cop. This is a perfectly legitimate goal and I don't know why people were pushing so hard for his lynch based off this.

From there, the people who wanted him lynched initially just latched onto the idea that because he kept pushing for tqo to be lynched, tbm was insta mafia and should be lynched. tbm trying to pursue a goal that he thinks will help us win the game doesn't make him mafia, it just means he honestly thinks tqo is mafia and that a tqo lynch will make us one step closer to winning.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:31 am

Post by The Quintastic One »

I don't think anyone's ever said that TBM was insta-Mafia just because he went after my lynch. Agar and I as well as a few others have already stated the logical and honest reasons why we want a TBM lynch. If you choose to ignore that then that's your choice, but it doesn't make any of our votes more ridiculous.

And I'm still not convinced you yourself are scum, but you defending TBM with weak logic just zeros in more suspicion that you might be panicked scum who doesn't want to have to go through the game by himself. lol.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

The Quintastic One wrote:I don't think anyone's ever said that TBM was insta-Mafia just because he went after my lynch.
Actually your reason for acusing me was that I was going for the easy lynch (TQO), so yes you did say I was Mafia for trying to get you lynched.

The Quintastic One wrote:And I'm still not convinced you yourself are scum, but you defending TBM with weak logic just zeros in more suspicion that you might be panicked scum who doesn't want to have to go through the game by himself. lol.
Once agian disagreeing with you is a scumtell I see.

@Sir_C / Zhero:
No claim not a PR.

@Cruelty:
Why do you feel we need to lynch now and why are you trying to distance yourself from my wagon when you put me at L-1?
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by cruelty »

I'm not trying to distance myself.

I'm bandwagoning you because I figure there's a reasonable chance you're scum. I also think that in the event of a mislynch you've had enough shit thrown your way that it'll be highly illuminating for town.
the nexus of the crisis
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Jack »

Cruelty, TBM, and ViVi are the mafia, calling it now.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:Please tell me where the fuck I have posted that I don't want vivi policy-lynched.
Gladly.
SIR CYANIDE wrote:[quote="SC]Exactly what I hoped AGar would post—a legitimate case on Vivi.
No. If you lynch a player for exhibiting a trait that is not scumminess you are policy-lynching. He 'proved' that Vivi was useless, not that she was scummy - hence a policy lynch.[/quote]
By disagreeing with AGar and me that a legitimate case on Vivi exists, you implied that you don't want her lynched. Your counter to us is that AGar is policy-lynching Vivi. How else am I supposed to connect the dots?
SIR CYANIDE wrote:Also, I unvoted TQO.
[/quote]
I know, but your scumminess about being hell-bent on making him a non-factor in the game by whatever means is still lingering.

Something about TheButtonmen's pending lynch seems false, probably that I don't see a real case on him.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Jack »

StrangerCoug wrote:Something about TheButtonmen's pending lynch seems false, probably that I don't see a real case on him.
What feels off to me is Cruelties random jumping on board, ViVi's random passionate defense, and TBM's lackadaisical L-1 posting. I don't really know what to make of it besides lumping them together in the scum pile. I'll run on that for now.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Jack wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Something about TheButtonmen's pending lynch seems false, probably that I don't see a real case on him.
What feels off to me is Cruelties random jumping on board, ViVi's random passionate defense, and TBM's lackadaisical L-1 posting.
Would you prefer panic, capital letters, appeals to emotion and lots of punctiation?

I'm not going to stop playing or change my mind because people are bandwagoning me, I still stand by the fact that there was too much role fishing, TQO has changed their story multiple times and that TQO lied. Thus I'm going to keep pushing for their lynch.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Also what about Vivi defense do you find overly passionate? Hell what part of it do you find passoniate at all?
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

SC wrote:How else am I supposed to connect the dots?
There are no dots, that's where you go wrong.
Jack wrote:Cruelty, TBM, and ViVi are the mafia, calling it now.
Was this a joke or are you serious? If serious... wha?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Jack »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Jack wrote:
What feels off to me is Cruelties random jumping on board, ViVi's random passionate defense, and TBM's lackadaisical L-1 posting.
Would you prefer panic, capital letters, appeals to emotion and lots of punctiation?

I'm not going to stop playing or change my mind because people are bandwagoning me, I still stand by the fact that there was too much role fishing, TQO has changed their story multiple times and that TQO lied. Thus I'm going to keep pushing for their lynch.
Why would I prefer that?

Scum are often more fatalistic.

ViVi's language: "ridiculous" "really consistent" "perfectly legitimate" is passionate. Which is odd because it seems like she just pops into the thread to defend you or vote for whoever is on the next biggest wagon besides you.

Sir Cyanide wrote:Was this a joke or are you serious? If serious... wha?
Why not?

Out of curiosity, how many people find Cruelty suspicious?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by AGar »

Vivi57 wrote:The votes for TBM are getting ridiculous.

All of tbm's posts are really consistent and he keeps the same idea in mind. The original idea to lynch him was based on how he didn't want role discussion to protect the real cop. This is a perfectly legitimate goal and I don't know why people were pushing so hard for his lynch based off this.

From there, the people who wanted him lynched initially just latched onto the idea that because he kept pushing for tqo to be lynched, tbm was insta mafia and should be lynched. tbm trying to pursue a goal that he thinks will help us win the game doesn't make him mafia, it just means he honestly thinks tqo is mafia and that a tqo lynch will make us one step closer to winning.
Crank up that STIHL, baby.

Are ISOs not working for anyone else on the site?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@AGar:
Chainsaw refrence? Also in-game ISO's work, you can't profile ISO though.

@Jack:
Hurray for ignoring everything I said and just making a random assertion! Do you even have a reason for voting me other then all the cool kids are? Your only stated reason is that I was trying to force an easy lynch which is a quite ironic statment considering I was leading in votes when you made it and switched to me.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
SC wrote:How else am I supposed to connect the dots?
There are no dots, that's where you go wrong.
*scoffs* I agree with AGar about Vivi. That's a dot.
You disagree with us. That's a dot.
If you want me to keep going and present my case against you, you wanted The Quintastic One lynched, and failing that, for us to ignore him. That's a dot.
I don't like the stance you had on TQO as it screams of a policy lynch. That's a dot.

Do you counter these at all?
AGar wrote:Are ISOs not working for anyone else on the site?
I tested the ISOs with you, and they were fine.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by AGar »

TheButtonmen wrote:
@AGar:
Indeed it was.

And I want to be able to ISO someone's posts in a thread, not working for me.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Jack »

TheButtonmen wrote:
@AGar:

@Jack:
Hurray for ignoring everything I said and just making a random assertion! Do you even have a reason for voting me other then all the cool kids are? Your only stated reason is that I was trying to force an easy lynch which is a quite ironic statment considering I was leading in votes when you made it and switched to me.
I didn't ignore everything you said. I responded to everything but your statements about TQO.

I stated three reasons for voting you.

1) you sounded frustrated that the easy townie lynch wasn't going through. I have as mafia been quite frustrated when someone is acting really suspicious and they don't get lynched.

2) in ISO 40:
Jack wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:
Huh, your going out of your way to be push and similtaniously distance yourself from the wagon, yet the only reason for that would be already knowing the outcome.

Tldr: This posts seems really scummy.
The only reason for you to think zang's post is scummy is if you think TQO is innocent, and yet you are voting him.
Your accusation of zang assumes that TQO is innocent (you are accusing zang of trying to get a townie lynched, but not wanting to be the one to drive the wagon because he knows TQO will turn up town). But you say you think TQO is guilty.

3) After I and a few other people accused you, you ignored it and went after TQO.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”