Teleportation Mafia Universe ONE (MAFIA A WINS!)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Day 1 Vote Count
CSL ( 0 )
DrippingGoofball ( 1 ) popsofctown
elvis_knits ( 3 ) Raskol Albert B. Rampage farside22
evilsnail ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
flareonage ( 0 )
gayle ( 0 )
Albert B. Rampage ( 0 )
mykonian ( 4 ) Rhinox flareonage plum DrippingGoofball
ojanen ( 0 )
plum ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) gayle
Raskol ( 5 ) evilsnail ojanen elvis_knits mykonian fishythefish
Rhinox ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 1 ) CSL
Total Votes ( 15 )

With 15 alive, 8 needed to lynch.
Deadline: 2/8 11am

Now I'm back to being sketchy on your alignment. CSL? Raskol? Yeah, maybe Raskol. Your reluctance for vote for a lurkerscum like ABR is jarring, given your willingness to vote CSL, whose case is, if I recall correctly, a policy lynch for lurking.

THAT is inconsistent in a scummy way.

unvote, vote: mykonian
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

This thread has bad voodoo curse in it. Says 426 posts but I only read 425...or it says there are no posts at all to this topic.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Raskol »

I don't really put much faith in 'slips', tbh. Especially when they're more easily explained by incompetence than by alignment. Still not sold on myko wagon.

ABR is playing his scum game though, at least as far as I can tell. I haven't seen anything out of him that resembles his usual manner of scumhunting from games I've read. He usually likes to be the center of attention from games I've read, playing actively and making people respond to him---except when he's scum. He's not even trying to make an impact atm. Not in pursuit of anyone or anything.

unvote

vote: ABR

Evilsnail, still waiting on something from you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Now I'm back to being sketchy on your alignment. CSL? Raskol? Yeah, maybe Raskol. Your reluctance for vote for a lurkerscum like ABR is jarring, given your willingness to vote CSL, whose case is, if I recall correctly, a policy lynch for lurking.

THAT is inconsistent in a scummy way.

unvote, vote: mykonian
That case on CSL (the policy lurking one) was sadly by someone else. I was the one who didn't like the way he bandwagonned, after that refused to answer when his actions were questioned, and talked in stead about the things of those posts that didn't matter.

And after the recent posts: Is lurking a tell that works on ABR-scum often? If it is his meta, I can see the argument more easily, but seen your and his posts, something personal is dragged into this game.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Post by mykonian »

Sorry, Raskol already answered the question.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

popsofctown wrote:
fish wrote:- I agree with EK about publishing townreads. pops says we want to help the other universe with their pulling – no, we really, really don’t. That seems like an unlikely thought for town – it clearly hurts us if they pull well.
What? Quote it. I do not recall saying that.
Er... can't find it. I'll try and work out what I meant later.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:15 am

Post by mykonian »

popsofctown wrote:I think CSL might require a policy lynch. He posts very briefly for the entirety of any games he plays.
Here it is. Pops it was.

BTW: if there really is a problem between DGB and ABR, maybe it would be wise to teleport one of them. Sure, I'm against the confusion it would give, but:

a. it is day 1. It would maybe force only 20 pages of reading.
b. the problems between them might cloud their vision, drag the town into a fight that could have little to do with scumhunting, and in general it would create a distraction for the town.

Placing these two in seperate universes would solve the problem without using a costly lynch for it. If one is scum, that person would lose his/her target, and would have to think of something new.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:17 am

Post by mykonian »

@docpotter. I know I have too much time on my hands, I don't know how this is for the whole game, and if I see how some replacements in other games are having trouble to reread, I fear for the worst if we teleport without real benefit.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:48 am

mykonian wrote:BTW: if there really is a problem between DGB and ABR, maybe it would be wise to teleport one of them. Sure, I'm against the confusion it would give, but:

[...]
b. the problems between them might cloud their vision, drag the town into a fight that could have little to do with scumhunting, and in general it would create a distraction for the town.
OMG

mykonian just confessed scum with ABR.

So. Which one are we lynching first?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

Fishythefish wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
fish wrote:- I agree with EK about publishing townreads. pops says we want to help the other universe with their pulling – no, we really, really don’t. That seems like an unlikely thought for town – it clearly hurts us if they pull well.
What? Quote it. I do not recall saying that.
Er... can't find it. I'll try and work out what I meant later.
That is, try to hold me off with a promise to "figure out" what went through your head as you made a post like a day ago so you can wait and see if I get distracted and forget you uber-misrepped me?

unvote, vote: FishytheFish
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 am

no no no

We're lynching ABR or mykonian.

Leave that poor fish alone.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:31 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:BTW: if there really is a problem between DGB and ABR, maybe it would be wise to teleport one of them. Sure, I'm against the confusion it would give, but:

[...]
OMG

mykonian just confessed scum with ABR.

So. Which one are we lynching first?
I know you would say this. But DGB, please follow my way of thought.

You said ABR wouldn't post because he knew you would be all over him.
He is not his active leading town self, as others have said, he is more lurking then normal.
Now look at this from the point of view (and I know this is hard for you), where don't know your allignments. I fear you limit ABR's scumhunting, and ABR clouds your vision. If ABR is scum, that problem is removed for you anyway (or you would go to the other universe, or he would be send there).

This is all because I don't see this problem being solved by a lynch, since there are better (and seen the votes, more popular) bandwagons.

Fishy is clearly not one of them. Townies mess up too, sometimes. I have no interest in that wagon.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 am

WOW.

I have caught scum. I am not limiting ABR's scumhunting. If he were town, he'd be scum hunting and reading the game; for all I know, HE may be the one hanging on to me like a pitbull on a ham bone. So you are in fact making excuses for ABR's lurking, absence of scum hunting, and worse still, NOT PAYING ATTENTION! Is there evidence that he's read the game? No! Furthermore, ABR replaced into this game, therefore there is a high probability that he already knew I was there - if he was concerned that I may interfere with his scum hunting, I doubt he would have joined. I think his first or second post was an acknowledgment of the number of women on board, so already he was on the ball concerning the player list. He's not clouding my judgment, either. I largely gave him a break but at some point, enough break! He's not reading, he's lurking, and he's scum. Break over.

If ABR is scum, as I believe him to be, the problem is best solved by a lynch, not shoving him to the other Universe.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 am

Mykonian is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scum.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:15 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:@ mykonian

Enjoy the roller coaster ride.
popsofctown wrote:I think CSL might require a policy lynch. He posts very briefly for the entirety of any games he plays.

Not familiar with ABR's play. I wouldn't call someone "lurkerscum" unless they lurk and additionally have shown a scumtell. Where's the scumtell on Albert?
Meta - I believe him to be keeping a low profile because if he doesn't he knows I'll be all over him like a pit bull on a ham bone.

In addition, he's clearly not paying attention to anything. So, keeping a low profile and not paying attention = scum. His buddies should hurry up and give him some content to parrot to help him look like he's reading the game.
I took the bolded part as regardless of allignment.

And if you for once read my posts completely, you'd see that I said that a lynch would solve the problem too, but that I have doubts that ABR will be the lynch.
since teleportation takes place after the lynch, saying it is probably better you are divided has nothing to do with who we lynch, how we lynch or whatever.

And seen his post, he feared you would be on him regardless of what he did. This might not be intentional, but if this is true, it wouldn't help your scumhunting, would it, DGB.

DGB, it is so easy to make me look like scum who is stopping your scumhunting. Like teleportation would keep ABR save today. You linked me to ABR, as if I were defending him. ABR, your who was your easy target anyway. Now, with this conspiracy posted, you have another way to call me scum.

First I was scum trying to look town with a question. Now I'm scum for trying to keep two people who clearly have no way of constructively playing with each other out of each other by arguing for placing them in different universes. Come on DGB, you can't make me seem scum with everything I do. What's next?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 am

mykonian wrote:I took the bolded part as regardless of allignment.
Er, no. Certainly if he were scum hunting honestly I would not complain.

Why do you have doubts that ABR will be the lynch? We're only starting. If he's not the lynch, YOU should be the lynch.
mykonian wrote:And seen his post, he feared you would be on him regardless of what he did. This might not be intentional, but if this is true, it wouldn't help your scumhunting, would it, DGB.
Really? He said he's afraid of me regardless of what he did? REALLY. Well. I don't believe he said that in the thread, so you're going to have to link us to your scum QT so that we can verify that.
mykonian wrote:DGB, it is so easy to make me look like scum who is stopping your scumhunting.
Show me EXACTLY where I suggested that you are stopping my scum hunting. I have not said that, because you are not stopping my scum hunting. I found you and your buddy.
mykonian wrote:Like teleportation would keep ABR save today. You linked me to ABR, as if I were defending him.
Well you are totally defending ABR, deny all you want.
mykonian wrote:ABR, your who was your easy target anyway.
ABR, an easy target! Hahahahhhha hahhah ahhah ahahhahah
mykonian wrote:Now, with this conspiracy posted, you have another way to call me scum.
That's right.
mykonian wrote:First I was scum trying to look town with a question. Now I'm scum for trying to keep two people who clearly have no way of constructively playing with each other
Where do you even get this notion???

FROM THE QT YOU SHARE WITH ABR. I can't wait to read this at game end. Unless you want to link us to it now.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 am

Post by mykonian »

1. Seen the votecount, the interest in my lynch, elvis's, Raskols.

2. His "you are just as bad as adel" was not a defense, but a complaint. He didn't bother to defend.

3. Defending is probably the better word.

4. I will. No talk about night actions prohibits a lynch.

5. It is clear that it is normal for you two to be over each other. So it is almost expected from you to vote him and call him scum.

6. Please tell me how I can miss it.
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I am shocked by the vote...not. You and Adel are really the same.
This was his post after your vote on him. He doesn't defend, only suggest this is the same thing over and over again. Sounds a lot like a personal problem to me.

DGB, I find it funny how you try to talk this into a conspiracy. First, albert must be scum, then, before the game, he must have communicated what you were going to do, but he didn't take actions to prohibit it. In stead, he asked his scumbuddy to ask for a teleportation after you would vote him. Seriously, this is reaching.

unvote vote DGB
Fabricating evidence, no matter how weird you play, is not town.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:07 am

Post by mykonian »

@fwaslskgas

uhm, no. I never get myself lynched as town. That scum will attack me is great. Let them. We all know what that mistake means, and people react to it. People will react to it day 2, day 3. etc.

Scum will have to handle me in some way, and I sure am not going to make it easy for them. Since the mistake happened so far from lylo, this is not yet a problem. But scum can't keep me around till lylo, and then suddenly come up with the mistake again. They have to find some way to keep pressure on me.

I'm as an antitown player. Every scum would know that Zwet could be mislynched, but how to do it savely was the problem. Everybody knew scum was going to try it. The difference between zwet and me is that I do try to defend, and scumhunt for the whole time I'm here. So no, I'm not giving up so easily because I typed something wrong. I'm going to hurt scum before I go. They would have wished they nightkilled me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:15 am

[quote="mykoscum']DGB, I find it funny how you try to talk this into a conspiracy. First, albert must be scum, then, before the game, he must have communicated what you were going to do, but he didn't take actions to prohibit it. In stead, he asked his scumbuddy to ask for a teleportation after you would vote him. Seriously, this is reaching. [/quote]

HOLY MOTHER OF ALL MISREPS

No. What I said was that Albert joined the game knowing who was playing in it. He replaced in, received a scum PM. Then in your QT started to bitch about personal issues that (1) don't exist beyond my hating being scum with ABR and (2) am I totally able to be fair and un-biased especially since I'm town. In any event it's clear that the two of you are communicating information outside the game and you are not masons. You are scumz.

I am glad that you "never get [your]self lynched as town" because you are now getting lynched as scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 am

EBWOP, fixing quote tags.
mykoscum wrote:DGB, I find it funny how you try to talk this into a conspiracy. First, albert must be scum, then, before the game, he must have communicated what you were going to do, but he didn't take actions to prohibit it. In stead, he asked his scumbuddy to ask for a teleportation after you would vote him. Seriously, this is reaching.

No. What I said was that Albert joined the game knowing who was playing in it. He replaced in, received a scum PM. Then in your QT started to bitch about personal issues that (1) don't exist beyond my hating being scum with ABR and (2) am I totally able to be fair and un-biased especially since I'm town. In any event it's clear that the two of you are communicating information outside the game and you are not masons. You are scumz.

I am glad that you "never get [your]self lynched as town" because you are now getting lynched as scum.

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:EBWOP, fixing quote tags.
mykoscum wrote:DGB, I find it funny how you try to talk this into a conspiracy. First, albert must be scum, then, before the game, he must have communicated what you were going to do, but he didn't take actions to prohibit it. In stead, he asked his scumbuddy to ask for a teleportation after you would vote him. Seriously, this is reaching.

Great you finally post your full conspiracy, then I don't have to guess. (1)Seen ABR's quote (above), this is not limited to roles.
(2) nobody ever is fair in this game. Just see the amounts of mislynches, everytime something went wrong. Nobody's perfect.

DGB, this is where you are clearly framing me. I don't need a QT to see that ABR doesn't care about your attack, since nothing would help. I don't need a QT to see that you tell that ABR could have known that if he posted, you would be all over him. But these arguments you don't want to hear. No there must be a conspiracy.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:35 am

Post by elvis_knits »

unvote, vote Albert Bacon Rampage
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 am

Post by mykonian »

Why do I even bother?

DGB, I think we have by now established that we don't agree. On practically everything. Lets have a pause and let the others catch up.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:39 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm sorry but it's hella stupid to for somebody to pre-emptively defend albert's lurking and lack of scum hunting by blaming DGB, who has done nothing to him that I can see. I don't think this would ever be a valid excuse for someone not scumhunting, but particularly in this instance I think it's stupid. I also think people who are discouraging teleportation are anti-town. Scum have more of a reason to dislike telportation, especially since we have decided to try to teleport scummy players.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Fishythefish »

popsofctown wrote:That is, try to hold me off with a promise to "figure out" what went through your head as you made a post like a day ago so you can wait and see if I get distracted and forget you uber-misrepped me?

unvote, vote: FishytheFish
Wrong-player-fail. The post I was referring to was actually made by EK:
elvis_knits 353 wrote:No offense I just don't agree with all of your posts.

Also, it's a horrible strategy for any game to hide who we think is town. Scum already can tell who they should NK. And for this game in particular since we have to coordinate with another universe, our reads will help them with pulling.
Fishythefish 384 wrote:- I agree with EK about publishing townreads. pops says we want to help the other universe with their pulling – no, we really, really don’t. That seems like an unlikely thought for town – it clearly hurts us if they pull well.
In this post, I switched the names "EK" and "pops" from what I intended to say.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”