SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Amished »

But nothing is stopping you from scumhunting like that game if you're town.

If you have a town meta that you can play to; I would expect you to do that no matter if you're town or scum.

Anyways, meta attacks and defenses d1 = teh fail.

Who's your {Pom} 2nd suspect and why?
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

My top scum picks:

Nul
DocPotter
RichardGHP- I'd like to see him post, as ace only posted once. (With his horrible "PR".)
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

omg, omg, amished! :D

welcome to the game, dawg.
don't you feel silly now?
Nul
Nul
Goon
Nul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by Nul »

Pomegranate wrote:My top scum picks:

Nul
DocPotter
RichardGHP- I'd like to see him post, as ace only posted once. (With his horrible "PR".)
Care to explain why you believe me to be scummy?
Or was it just because I followed the DocPotter wagon without providing a reason?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

OMG AMISHED <3

This is getting to be quite the playerlist.
Anyway, still can't catchup tonight, but tomorrow looks promising.
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I'm going to guess that sykedoc didn't even read anything of what I wrote, even though I took the time to reply to him.

I still think that the DocPotter wagon is opportunistic due to the fact that it's based on one action and many people jumped very quickly.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Pom.

With MafiaSSK, Tubby, and Fishy(?) having obvious post restrictions my gut says that if there's any scum involved with the restrictions then it's the person who claimed that it was important to his role on page 1.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Starbuck wrote:I'm going to guess that sykedoc didn't even read anything of what I wrote, even though I took the time to reply to him.

I still think that the DocPotter wagon is opportunistic due to the fact that it's based on one action and many people jumped very quickly.
I read what you wrote. I've been studying most of the day.

I said is there anything outside of that post you'd like to ask. I was trying to avoid another quote wall.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by sykedoc »

sykedoc wrote:2) You are spending an awful lot of time on me while you seem to give the larger wagon on DocPotter
quote wrote:On DocPotter
His quick hop off the syke wagon in Post 262 is rather odd.

I have 3 votes, and you spend two entire posts cramming the already posted points down everyone's throats, but you give less than 15 words to the bigger wagon. Why is that?

You only seem to care to incriminate me and you don't seem to contribute much to the other cases aside from Nul.
What's with the deflection onto other people?
I don't consider this a deflection. I have a right to ask you about the content of your post just as you have the right to ask me about the content of mine. I'm simply wondering why the ratio of me to anyone else is really lopsided in your posting.
It's also not my fault that you feel the need to be Mr. CENTER OF ATTENTION. I find you scummy. I find your actions and reactions over the top, and I also dislike your refusal to answer questions and your repeated discrediting of anything I have to say.
Abrasive. I'm not asking to be the center of attention. If someone accuses you of something, isn't the best defense to prove them wrong? That is why I try to discredit you.
I love how you state that I only concern myself with Nul. Also DocPotter, did one thing which was make a scummy unvote. That wagon, right now, feels very opportunistic. I need to go back and read Doc in iso, but that one move does not automatically label him scum for me.
I think you may have misread this. I was saying that aside from me, you spend a small amount of time on these two. Its more in reference to what I said above about wondering why you talk about me much more than everyone. Then again you answered my question in your response. Much of the game has been about me I realize this, but there are other cases and I'm wondering why there is little time spent on them in comparison. That's all.
Or here's something else. Why have YOU BARELY COMMENTED on the DocPotter wagon? Kinda hypocritical given the fact that you are all over my ass about that very thing.
Frankly, I have nothing new to say. The only reasons I have is what's already been said. I don't think me posting the same reasons would contribute to the case at hand.
Do you ever stop with the AtE?

Woe is you! Answering questions is part of the game, if you can't deal with this, you need to find a new game to play that isn't mafia.

You can do some scumhunting along with answering questions. It's called playing the game!
I'm saying that the game is simply people asking me things and accusing me of things, I have a hard time scumhunting. I can only make assumptions based on the cases people bring up on me when this is occurring and if you vote them they immediately call it OMGUS.
You seem to have an obsession with commenting on everything I have to say, even if it doesn't concern you.
Like I said, bad habit.
For the record, I stated what PAGE NUMBER that I was caught up to. I would have finished catching up, but I had to take off for awhile. You know
because I have a life OFF OF THE INTERNET.
Abrasive. If you are going to talk about the way I act towards you, it seems slightly hypocritical to make statements like the one above. This is not an attempt to backfire, but I'm just making you aware of this.
Again, examples, or your accusation is null.
This will be my next post. I need to go search through your other post in order to do this.
In mafia, you SHOULD be able to multi-task. People ask you questions, you ask people questions. People scumhunt, you scumhunt. If this is too much for you, again, maybe you need to find another game that you can handle.
As stated above, when statements or questions directed at me dominate discussion, I can't scumhunt because nothing else occurs. Hence why I'm trying to cut down this discussion.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by Datadanne »

Mod: Please replace me.

Im way too addicted to WoW. lol.
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Datadanne wrote:

/hi5 for WoW players
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Starbuck wrote:
Datadanne wrote:

/hi5 for WoW players
:( Lost another good soldier to WoW today
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Pomegranate wrote:My top scum picks:

Nul
DocPotter
i am not responsible for ace's actions looool. teh nice thing to do would be to ignoer aces post cuz it's not my fult he playes bad.

oh joy, another game with panama. :evil:
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

ebwop i meant parama not panama lol
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Why I said Frankenstein Case:

sykedoc wrote:It will not end well if you crusade against me.
And now you are going to threaten people?
sykedoc wrote:I find it stupid reasoning to vote for someone because their policies do not agree with yours.

And yeah, I can have zero reads. It depends on your definition of a read.
I believe a read is a valid suspicion. I have none to this point. Anything I do have is based off something i do not consider substantial.

If you can't live with that you can try to lynch me but again. It won't end well.
Wow! AtEs and overreactions much?
This was stated already by: Anon and a few others
Notably one post that refers here:
- Also, I dont buy the softclaim OH YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO WRONG WHEN YOU LYNCH A POWER ROLE.
-----
It was an excuse because you didn't have reads on ANYONE at that point. You just kept giving excuses about not scumhunting.
This was Llama's initial case, I suggested you ask him why he is no longer voting for me if you're still curious and see what he says. This isn't sarcasm, I'm haven't asked myself, I assumed he was satisfied with his push or found a scummier person.

----
Admission of a PR? This early in the game? Why would you do such a thing?
Also touched on by Anon already:
- Also, I dont buy the softclaim OH YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO WRONG WHEN YOU LYNCH A POWER ROLE.
---

Its not that I'm saying the points are not valid in context. I'm saying that I don't feel there was reasons of your own to vote for me outside of these and that these reasons above (what seem like the main reasons) were not from you initially, and the post makes it seem like you're trying to pass it off that way. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's how I see it.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Hello, sorry for recent inactivity

@ani: you ask whether I have a PR as well as a PR. I see no reason to answer you.

DocPotter wrote:Amished. As someone here recently said, answering questions for other people is scummy. Also, I asked questions of the guy who started the fishing on the Post Restricted players.

Since there's a fair chance the whole lynch thing is going to happen while I'm either asleep or doing the whole fist day of school thing tommorow.

I DocPotter have yet to receive a scum role at all, in any game.
I've replaced into games into scummy spots hoping to get one but no luck.

Llama, are you going to answer my question about Ani and SSK? Are you going to comment on the fact that Ani could be scum, and with three obvious post restrictions his question about them is looking more and more suspicious? Especially given his claimed interaction with them?

Nope, because if Ani is scum then you look scummy for the way you have posed that statement "If SSK is scum then Ani is not". Combined with you shutting down any other questions about it, citing protection of Ani. Hello, he raised the topic in the first place.

My gut says that with three restrictions, Ani is scum. If Ani is scum then you are scummy for the way you have protected him. Reguardless, Llama deserves a very close look for trying to be the town leader.

If Ani is scum, and I believe that he is, then his RVS has to be looked at closely. Those that know him, is he the kind of person to thumb his nose at the town by RVS'ing a scum buddy?

Ray, is Ani the type of player to RVS a scum buddy like this?

Wolf needs close looking at for a different reason.
Wolf, you are pushing for my lynch in two games now. Do you really thnk I'm scum in both, or do you think that perhaps there is something about me and my style that rubs you the wrong way?

Summary: Llama, Ani scum. Wolf, scummy. Skyedoc. Still don't bloody know.

Since there are about 16 days to go until deadline, I'm going to concentrate on the lylo/mylo games for the next couple of days.
These reads don’t read very true to me. Ani scum for asking about PRs? That’s an odd view – PRs usually become very obvious very quickly, why would Ani-scum ask about them, potentially giving away his role? Trying to lead the town is emphatically not a scumtell. This doesn’t feel like a real post of reads.

I dislike Starbuck’s case on skyedoc. Basically, everything in it is a nulltell or a pretty weak scumtell (particularly: AtE, overreaction, lack of reads d1, defensiveness, PR softclaim, emotions of all kinds). He makes one good point, that skye hasn’t said much about the dp wagon – although this was more by way of a counter-counter-attack, and feels very much like an afterthought that fitted.
A large portion of Starbuck’s posts are about the kind of things that people often think are scumtells, but actually don’t fit well into a coherent picture of scum (basically, all of the above plus rolefishing-by-asking-people-to-claim [starbuck’s first post]). For me, this makes him likely scum.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, what's up?

I'll be back tomorrow, party tonight.
Eek
!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:25 am

Post by Parama »

Oh look it's Richard. Another player on my Policy Lynch list. But I'm not policy lynching right now.
Anyways, Richard didn't overdo that silly claimed post restriction like ace did... makes me think he's faking it? At this point I can't really tell. To be honest I prefer that over ace's post by miles.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Anon (2): sykedoc, tubby216
DeathNote (1): Datadanne
DocPotter (10): LlamaFluff, wolframnhart, kyle99, Nul, Fishythefish, SaintKerrigan, RayFrost, Kairyuu, Parama, Amished
Nul (1): Pomegranate
Parama (2): Sanhora, RichardGHP
sykedoc (3): Anon, DeathNote, Starbuck
Not voting (6): Bogre, MafiaSSK, My Milked Eek, xRECKONERx, DocPotter, animorpherv1

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Rifka Viveka replaces Datadanne. MafiaSSK most post in the next 10 minutes to ensure his spot in the game.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Looking for a replacement for MafiaSSK.

tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:07 am

Post by tubby216 »

Eu não estou no amor com ani linha de questionamento. Acho que é bastante scummy. Eu faço no entanto, como a carroça na Doc se apenas por razões simples de medir reações. Vou tentar citar o máximo possível. Mas esta restrição sucks. Ou eu passar o tempo com o tradutor. Ou eu passar o tempo escavando citações de usar. tão frustrante.

unvote
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Rifka Viveka
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Rifka Viveka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:48 am

Post by Rifka Viveka »

My top suspects from a skimming of the thread are SK and sykedoc

townSK has played more aggressive in the past, and with less lurking. Specificly reference open 192(which i note isnt in his wiki but he did play in it) and i would bring up more references if i had search\wasnt lazy. i find it interesting in 182 he defends sykedoc for doing something he himself is doing.

sykedocs list of scummy actions is to numerous to repeat

docpotter doesnt look like scum to me. AFAIK the entire case on him starts with this post of his:
SSK, Tubby. Out of interest are you two in a quick chat of any sort and if so do your Post Restriction still aply?
pretty thin^

Unvote Vote saintkerrigan
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Starbuck »

Fishythefish wrote:
I dislike Starbuck’s case on skyedoc. Basically, everything in it is a nulltell or a pretty weak scumtell (particularly: AtE, overreaction, lack of reads d1, defensiveness, PR softclaim, emotions of all kinds). He makes one good point, that skye hasn’t said much about the dp wagon – although this was more by way of a counter-counter-attack, and feels very much like an afterthought that fitted.
A large portion of Starbuck’s posts are about the kind of things that people often think are scumtells, but actually don’t fit well into a coherent picture of scum (basically, all of the above plus rolefishing-by-asking-people-to-claim [starbuck’s first post]). For me, this makes him likely scum.
What about my case SPECIFICALLY don't you like? Do you care to provide specific examples?

What's with your defense of sykedoc when he has already committed so many scummy actions?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:05 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Oops—looks like it's a day too early to replace MafiaSSK. Sorry about that.

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Amished »

Sup mah homiez Ray and Reck.

Ok, so if it wasn't for the "townsperson" title under Rifka; I'd vote for .. him? right now. With the meta attack being the biggest scumread; I still might. Datadanne didn't do anything that I remember; so I wouldn't doubt scum in that spot either.

I abhor tubby's unvote (voted for pressure reasons, blah blah blah). So what reasons did you {Tubby} get that made you feel he's town now? (BTW, numbers count across all languages, so you can just do ISO or regular post numbers.)
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”