StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:18 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Even if we end up confident of his alignment (which is dubious to begin with), people's reactions to him are still good indicators of their own alignments.
You're worrying me here. I agree that he's the best lynch, but if we conclude he's town, we do not ignore him. If he decides to come to his senses and be useful, that's to our benefit. Would you like to lose because our best information is coming from a VI?
He is posting nonsense.
So? He is not cursed with posting nonsense forever. Maybe divine intervention will come around. That you effectively want us to forget about him since he's being so antitown is scummy and making me less confident of a TQO lynch.

Unvote: The Quintastic One
Vote: SIR CYANIDE
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:39 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

StrangerCoug wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
Even if we end up confident of his alignment (which is dubious to begin with), people's reactions to him are still good indicators of their own alignments.
You're worrying me here. I agree that he's the best lynch, but if we conclude he's town, we do not ignore him. If he decides to come to his senses and be useful, that's to our benefit. Would you like to lose because our best information is coming from a VI?
He is posting nonsense.
So? He is not cursed with posting nonsense forever.
I think he is.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 am

Post by AGar »

cruelty wrote:- AGar needs to post more. He's made 9 posts, and only one could really be considered meaningful. Little concerning, he's capable as mafia.
I assure you, most of my posts are meaningful. I truly want the wagon on TBM to get rolling, as I am fairly confident that he is scum. I laid out a case, and have discussed some other things.
cruelty wrote:
@everyone
: What do you think is the single most important event/debate/altercation to have taken place so far in the game?
Jack's cop soft-claim.

It laid out the foundation for everything that followed, imo.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 am

Post by PaltryExcuse »

cruelty wrote:You didn't answer the question at all, you (quite neatly, to be fair) sidestepped it. I don't really like it when people do that. I think it's scummy. You're not going to convince me (or anyone else in the game, I sincerely hope) that there hasn't been a single moment yet which turned your head. Reading through your iso it seems like there definitely is, which in turn makes me wonder exactly why you're hesitant to talk about it. Regardless, your response has been noted.

I'm not overly concerned about the others thus far, although I will note that TBM did answer it, which invalidates your statement that you're alone in addressing the question.
I don't think I sidestepped it. I don't think there's a singular important event, and I described why I thought it was dangerous to focus on one and one alone.
Like I said, you obviously have one singular moment in mind, feel free to share. Secondly, you might as well show which moment you think is my 'most important moment'.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
He is posting nonsense.
I think he is.
Human beings are capable of learning. My playstyle was once scummy as all hell. Qhile I still don't call myself good at the game, I am better than I was, say, a year ago. You are not psychic; therefore, you cannot definitively prove that The Quintastic One will continue to post nonsense.

SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

StrangerCoug wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
He is posting nonsense.
I think he is.
Human beings are capable of learning. My playstyle was once scummy as all hell. Qhile I still don't call myself good at the game, I am better than I was, say, a year ago. You are not psychic; therefore, you cannot definitively prove that The Quintastic One will continue to post nonsense.
This is not a court, I don't need 100% proof. If I had to translate my estimation of him continuing to post bs to percentages, I'd say it is about 95%.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

Ok guys, I’m reading through the thread now. I will be posting my thoughts as I read through, so if it sounds like I’m just narrating to you I apologize. I will try to string this together into a coherent argument, but I don’t know what else I can do beyond looking towards the past to try and develop a link to scum in the present. I’ve tried to make it easier by bolding my important thoughts through the read through.

Jack Does His Soft Cop Claim:
Zang agrees to be investigated
Confidanon agrees to be investigated
Paltryexcuse doesn’t like all the role talk

Jack Asks Why We Want To Be Investigated:
TheButtonmen argues that the cop investigating the town isn’t a waste at all.
Strangercoug says I’m rolefishing and votes for me.
Jack Counters TBM by elaborating on why it’s not good for townies to volunteer investigation.

So far this makes me wonder why Jack posted his gambit in the first place. Does he suspect that everyone who answered yes are scum trying to prove themselves or did he think that he would get a bunch of confirmed townie options? He never elaborates on this, but continues to debate semantics over his soft claim.

PaltryExcuse continues to pressure myself and Jack and others to stop talking about roles. I don’t see what the harm in it was, but the fact that he vehemently wants roletalk to stop makes it seem like he’s trying to stop valuable conversation.

TheButtonmen agrees with PE that we shouldn’t be discussing roles.
Jack votes for Sir Cyanide and claims that he made a few big posts rehashing old material. But honestly I didn’t see Cyanide posting big posts with old material, if anything he was arguing with me over stupid stuff. Jack baits me to vote for Sir Cyanide and I take it. Although I didn’t think that through at all.

More pointless bantering between me, Jack and Cy.

Jack posts what he believes to be the open set up of the game:
Zang doesn’t understand why he thinks that’s the set up.
Cruelty says he will be VLA for awhile, but he does have things he wants to say.
Confidanon points out the fallacy of Jacks logic for the investigation question earlier explaining that Jack said either A) They say yes and it’s a waste B) They say no and they have something to hide or C) They are ignoring the question. I’m starting to see why people found Jack so scummy.
Jack rebuttals Zang by just saying he didn’t read carefully enough.

PaltryExcuse continues to rebuttal me saying that the roletalk is suspicious, but he doesn’t elaborate as to why he finds it suspicious.
Zang declares that he has two or three suspects, but doesn’t elaborate as to who until later. Which he says are me, but his main two suspects are Jack & Cy.
Zang says he believes Jack is scum, but he doesn’t want to risk lynching the cop, so he votes for Cy. Which is it? Lol.
TheButtonmen posts a one liner on how he finds me scummy, but doesn’t elaborate further.
He then later says that I’m not scummy, just super new, and takes the stance that I need to “stop role talking now”
Zang randomly mentions we might have another killing role.
Jack says his top suspects are the people who replied to his first question.
TheButtonMen says Jack should vote and ISO me. Yet he believed I was just super new moments before?

Strangercoug asks me why I’m still thinking Jack is the cop, because I am painting him as a nightkill target. My question to Strangercoug at this point should have been “Which do you think it is? Is Jack scummy and worthy of a lynch or is he the cop being painted for a nightkill?”
Jack continues to tell Zhero this time he hasn’t read the thread carefully, which isn’t helping at all and now that I am rereading it is kind of annoying me.

Sir Cyanide posts a huge post explaining his confrontation with me and then his reasoning why he then votes for Jack. At this point, with Jack being very little actual help to the town, I should of agreed with this.
ConfidAnon elaborates that his vote on Jack was actually a gut reaction, instead of being because of Jack posting a trap question.
He then in the same post unvotes Jack and then votes for me because “I seemed too helpful and overly concerned with people who suspect me”
Zang points out that ConfidAnon said his vote on Jack stays but he quickly switched to voting for me.

Sir Cyanide & Jack continue to argue semantics over Cy’s explanation of his point to me earlier in the game.
Cy makes a good point though that Jack willingly let the argument between me and Cy go on and even baited me and took advantage of the argument to get me to vote for Cy.
PaltryExcuse says that he believes Jack was giving us a chance to explain ourselves first. I disagree with this, it was useless insults and banter. And it took Strangercoug to come in and tell us to stop bitching for it to stop.

We’re halfway through the thread, and Jack seems super scummy to me at this point. I don’t know why I didn’t catch this before. ConfidAnon is also suspicious because he flip flops his reasons for his votes and who he’s voting for early and often. And TheButtonMen contradicted himself saying he thought I was just super new instead of scummy, but he wants Jack to vote and ISO me. So those three are looking the scummiest so far, Strangercoug and Sir Cyanide are actually having reasonable town reads from me at this point.

Zang votes for Jack and says he always thought Jack was scum. Which when you look at my notes above, is true. He says he thinks Jack is scum but doesn’t want to lynch the town cop. So far, I agree. Jack is the scummiest right now and his soul saving grace is the fact that he soft claimed Cop.

Jack continues to tell Strangercoug this time that he wasn’t reading the thread carefully enough. If this is really his only defense then he should have been lynched a long time ago.
I think Strangercoug was onto something when he said Jack was panicking scum.
PaltryExcuse sounds shocked when I finally call Jack scummy.
TheButtonMen chimes in again telling people to stop trying to figure out who the cop is, and calls me a liar for the first time. But otherwise is not help to the scum hunting.

Agar shows up and posts his reasons why he thinks that we should continue discussion on who the cop is. From my reread I don’t agree at this point that Strangercoug looks scummy. He just got caught up in the same semantics arguments with Jack that Sir Cyanide did during the first half of the thread. But I do agree that all TBM has done all game is say “stop roletalking” and then he continues to lurk.

Vivi jumps in and says that all Cy is doing is arguing, and votes for him.
Strangercoug abandons the case on Jack and then switches to me.
TheButtonMen claims I refuse to scumhunt yet he hasn’t posted a single useful post in the entire game that doesn’t consist of “stop rolefishing”. Pot, I would like you to meet Kettle.
Jack says he believes me. So does Zang.
ConfidAnon comes in and says I’m noob town and unvotes me.
Jack then votes for TheButtonMen while Sir Cyanide starts having renewed suspicions of me. In the mean time, Zhero starts to lean that I may be noob town as well.

TBM asks Agar if he’s going to post any content anytime soon. He’s posted plenty, but TBM has been utterly useless all game.
ConfidAnon votes for Zang due to flip flopping. Oh, the Irony.
PaltryExcuse also says Zangs actions have been bothering him and votes for Zang as well.
Jack also says Zang is looking bad. The wagon is building steam.
Strangercoug solidifies his vote on me and Cyanide also joins in.
PaltryExcuse continues to ask Zang at least three times in a row why he believes me, and it doesn’t seem to matter how many times Zang answers the question, PE just continues to ask the same question.

TBM says Zang is scummy.
Jack says the only reason he can think Zang is scummy is if he thinks I am innocent, but I don’t follow the logic. Even if it IS in my defense. Lol.
Vivi comes back in and unvotes for Cy in favor of voting for me due to accusing half the people in this thread of scumminess.
TBM says I am lying twice in a row, but otherwise doesn’t post any arguments. Instead he just twists my posts around to make it seem like I’m lying.
Jack tries to build pressure for a TBM vote, if I believe Jack to be scum at this point, I would say he’s trying to bus TBM. But that doesn’t make much sense either because it’s far too early for bussing.
Zang says he believes TBM to be scum but doesn’t want to vote for him yet. He did this same thing with Jack before eventually voting for him too. Lol.

So we’re almost done with the read through, and I still feel Jacks early play to be scummy. And anyone who directly scumhunts against him he’s able to talk a good game to get himself out of it as per the Cy and Coug situations. So even if Jack is scum in my mind, it’s gonna be hard to convince anyone else that he’s scum. TheButtonMen however still screams scum to me, even on the read through. As all he’s done is tunnel on me and post one line nothings and if he’s not lurking, he’s contributing nothing to the conversation. ConfidAnons real suspicious with his flip flopping and then accusing other people of the same thing. And even though they are voting for me I feel better about town reads for Strangercoug and Cyanide.

Cruelty comes into the thread and says Agar is capable as Mafia, and says that I am irritatingly pointing to town. And that Zang is horribly inconsistent. Yet none of these reasons are enough for him to place down a vote. But instead asks for other people to direct him towards situations that he should look into. I feel this is foolish, because he shouldn’t need other people to point him in any direction. If he has truly read through the entire thread like I just have, he would have MORE than enough material to vote for somebody.

TheButtonMen presses for Cruelty to look into my playstyle and still calls me a liar.
PaltryExcuse says it’s crazy to loom into one single event, and I actually agree.
Zhero says that he should look into the Jack cop investigation thing. Although I don’t think he should have been directed at all if he truly read the thread, I agree with this. I would like confirmation from someone else who might believe that after a second read through that Jack seems as scummy as I think he does.
Strangercoug unvotes me and votes Sir Cyanide. This makes me a happy panda because after this read through I trust Coug to be more town than most. But I don’t think Cy is the best lynch. He’s just a town bully.

So to finish up this super large wall of post, I’d say throughout the entire thread my top 3 suspects (in order of scumminess) are:

1) TheButtonMen, for generally lurking, being completely unhelpful and tunneling on me despite a majority of the town agreeing I’m just new to the game.
2) Jack, for his cop claim and his actions later on. I agree with Cougs early suspicion that once pressure was put on Jack he became panicked scum and did everything he could to logically talk his way out of it. Which he succeeded in doing. So he’s not just scum. He’s effective scum.
3) ConfidAnon. For being hypocritical with his flip flopping of his votes & reasons and then pointing out the same activity out of other people. I don’t like double standards, and Anon has done very little in actual scumhunting.

Honorable mentions go to the new guy, Cruelty. For what I believe to be not really reading the thread, and then trying to get other people to direct him to the most suspicious cases so he can jump on what he perceives to be the best bandwagon to jump on. Also, earlier in the game he said he DID have stuff to say before he went on VLA, but now suddenly he has nothing to go off of for a vote and wants us to guide him to his own conclusions? This seems super scummy to me, but not as scummy as my top 3 choices.

So my vote for TBM at the moment still stands.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by cruelty »

Oh, most of what I was going to say has been gone over at length (Jack's softclaim), I didn't see much benefit to rehashing posts from six or seven pages ago.

With regards to your suspects, more than a few people have said that you're scummy but are willing to let it slide because there's a good chance you're new or stupid (or both). I'm not sure that citing TBM as your number one suspect because he thinks you're suspicious is good logic, and I'm also a little dubious about the lurking claim.

I'm not defending TBM here, I think he is questionable and it's a thread I intend to pursue at some point, but I think that you're more concerned with how he's relating to you than with how he's relating to town (your reasons for having him as your #1 don't, in my opinion, paint him in a scummy light) and this is a function of your play that you have to get past.
TQO wrote:If he has truly read through the entire thread like I just have, he would have MORE than enough material to vote for somebody.
This is parroting something someone else (Paltry? can't be bothered looking) said. It stuck out because it's related to me, but looking back through your post it's quite obvious that you're not really thinking here, you're just recycling arguments other people have made. It's all good and well to get behind someone else's case (if it's a good case), but the vast majority of your original content has been fairly blatant and illogical OMGUS.

@TQO: Why is it so imperative that I cast a vote?
TQO wrote:looking towards the past to try and develop a link to scum in the present.
I'm not entirely sure that you achieved this goal.
the nexus of the crisis
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:11 pm

cruelty wrote: @TQO: Why is it so imperative that I cast a vote?

I'm not entirely sure that you achieved this goal.

Hey at least I tried. I'm sorry for having it be so long but I wanted to try and make up for the lack of scumhunting I've done throughout day 1. Whether or not it was effective or whether anyone listens to my words or bothers to count any of my scumhunting as legit or effective is irrelevent. The point is I tried.

I already painted myself as incompetent enough that my huge wall of text isn't going to convince anybody of my innocence or of my suspicions, but the point is I tried as best as I could to do so.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Post by Zang »

TQO-your overview is informative but I do not see what the point of it was. Could you explain this? Was it really just to show your thoughts of what's been going on while rereading? If so why bother posting it (because it did just sound like a narrative of what's been happening throught the game)?
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm

And I wouldn't say it is imperative that you cast a vote. But the fact that you claim to read through the entire thread and yet have zero suspicions on who you believe to be scum, I'm calling bogus. I read through the entire thread and pointed out certain scummy behavior of ConfidAnon, PaltryExcuse, Jack, Zang, TheButtonMen & even a little bit of Vivi.

So rather I swing the question back to you, are you REALLY trying to tell me that after 13 pages of discussion you can't find ONE person worthy of your vote?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Jack »

Zang wrote:TQO-your overview is informative but I do not see what the point of it was. Could you explain this?
Was it really just to show your thoughts of what's been going on while rereading?
If so why bother posting it (because it did just sound like a narrative of what's been happening throught the game)?
What do you mean by "just"?
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Zang wrote:TQO-your overview is informative but I do not see what the point of it was. Could you explain this? Was it really just to show your thoughts of what's been going on while rereading? If so why bother posting it (because it did just sound like a narrative of what's been happening throught the game)?
Basically I tried to wrap it all up with my 3 top suspects due to the reread of the thread as well as the honorable mention of Cruelty. So basically the entire reread of the thread was based off of trying to solidify my suspicions and bring back to the table certain arguments that were dropped too soon or at least bring back scummy behavior of certain players.

So the point was to try and redeem myself with at least a good attempt at scumhunting. But I'm sure TBM and others will come into the thread and claim that all that effort means nothing and that I'm still lying scum. It's whatever at this point. I tried my best to redeem myself and if it doesn't work, then there's nothing more I can do.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

SIR CYANIDE wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
SIR CYANIDE wrote:
He is posting nonsense.
I think he is.
This is not a court, I don't need 100% proof. If I had to translate my estimation of him continuing to post bs to percentages, I'd say it is about 95%.
And guess what the post after the source this quote is? A wall of text, with The Quintastic One thinking clearly. Posts like #306 show the kind of quality I want out of him. He is no longer OMGUS'ing me, and his case on Jack (the person I perceive him as mainly attacking) is crystal clear. Do you still think it is beneficial to ignore him?

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Zang »

What do you mean by "just"?
he explained That he was just posting his thoughts while rereading the thread but I was confused because if that was the only reason than I don't see why he would of posted it.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm

I already answered your question. lol. But to elaborate again most of this entire game I've been concentrated solely on defending myself and saying I'm "obvtown" but I haven't actually been actively analyzing peoples posts for scumminess. That post above is my attempt at scum hunting to make up for all the scumhunting I haven't done this game so far.

I think I'm onto at least one of my 4 suspects being scum. Either that or the real scum are playing so fantastically good that I wouldn't be able to spot them even if I had years of Mafia experience.
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

unvote TQO

5% is a lot it seems. Good job on the post, it made you seem less scummy and newb in my eyes and at least tells me you are willing to invest time and effort into this game. It also sheds some light as to why I voted Jack back then, but his defense seemed OK which is why I unvoted.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by cruelty »

The Quintastic One wrote:And I wouldn't say it is imperative that you cast a vote. But the fact that you claim to read through the entire thread and yet have zero suspicions on who you believe to be scum, I'm calling bogus. I read through the entire thread and pointed out certain scummy behavior of ConfidAnon, PaltryExcuse, Jack, Zang, TheButtonMen & even a little bit of Vivi.

So rather I swing the question back to you, are you REALLY trying to tell me that after 13 pages of discussion you can't find ONE person worthy of your vote?
I thought you said you read the thread.
cruelty wrote:I have an idea of who I want to vote for, but I want my question answered first.
the nexus of the crisis
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by AGar »

Cruelty - do you have links to completed games off chance? I'm curious about something (you obv don't need to link the NG we were in).
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

@TQO: About not liking the role-talk. I think one of the main reasons I didn't like it is that I thought it could lead to potential power roles slipping up and revealing themselves too early. Or at least give mafia a good idea of where to start. So, your continuation of the talk seemed unnecessary and just like you were prodding for that information at the time. Is this what you meant by scummy behaviour?

@cruelty: Still waiting for your answer to your own question and also what you thought was my 'singular moment' in this game.
Secondly:
cruelty wrote:
TQO wrote:If he has truly read through the entire thread like I just have, he would have MORE than enough material to vote for somebody.
This is parroting something someone else (Paltry? can't be bothered looking) said. It stuck out because it's related to me, but looking back through your post it's quite obvious that you're not really thinking here, you're just recycling arguments other people have made. It's all good and well to get behind someone else's case (if it's a good case), but the vast majority of your original content has been fairly blatant and illogical OMGUS.
Yes, it was me who accused you.
Question though, where did TQO get his suspicions of ConfidAnon from?
Zang wrote:TQO-your overview is informative but I do not see what the point of it was. Could you explain this? Was it really just to show your thoughts of what's been going on while rereading? If so why bother posting it (because it did just sound like a narrative of what's been happening throught the game)?
Did you read the bolded parts?
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 pm

@TQO: About not liking the role-talk. I think one of the main reasons I didn't like it is that I thought it could lead to potential power roles slipping up and revealing themselves too early. Or at least give mafia a good idea of where to start. So, your continuation of the talk seemed unnecessary and just like you were prodding for that information at the time. Is this what you meant by scummy behaviour?
What I meant by scummy behavior was that you were telling us to stop roletalking but you weren't properly elaborating as to why you wanted the roletalking to stop. TheButtonMen is also guilty of this. But at least you only did it a couple of times. For the most part after that incident you've been below the radar from my read through since you haven't done anything particularly scummy, but you've been doing at least more scumhunting than most. If I had to still have some sort of gut feeling about you, it would be overshadowed by the fact that I would sooner by going after TheButtonMen, Jack, ConfidAnon or even Cruelty before I considered you again. There simply can't be that much scum.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm supportive of either TBM, CA or Zang wagons.

TBM for my reasons stated.

I just iso'd CA. He has very little posting, and what he does post contradicts itself and goes over itself a few times.

Zang for vote-hopping very easily, lack of committing and not properly reading the thread.

TBM is my #1 choice, but with the town seeming split, I'm flexible.

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Fat_Tony replaces ConfidAnon.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 9:

TheButtonmen - (4) - AGar, The Quintastic One, Jack, Zhero
The Quintastic One – (2) – TheButtonmen, Vivi57
Zang - (2) - Fat_Tony, PaltryExcuse
Sir Cyanide - (1) - StrangerCoug

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: February 11th
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Zhero »

Hello Fat_Tony!
cruelty wrote: I'm not sure that citing TBM as your number one suspect because he thinks you're suspicious is good logic
Tunneling is a valid arguement, even from the target of the tunneling. I think TQO's made the distinction between suspicion and tunneling (post 223 for instance).
-Zhero

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”