SWN II: The Curse of the Nekomata (Game over!)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Anon (2): sykedoc, tubby216
DeathNote (1): Datadanne
DocPotter (7): LlamaFluff, wolframnhart, kyle99, Nul, Fishythefish, SaintKerrigan, RayFrost
Nul (1): Pomegranate
Parama (2): Sanhora, RichardGHP
sykedoc (3): Anon, Kairyuu, DeathNote
Not voting (9): Bogre, DedicatedScribe, MafiaSSK, My Milked Eek, Starbuck, xRECKONERx, Parama, DocPotter, animorpherv1

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

RichardGHP replaces ace5993 and I'm looking for a replacement for DedicatedScribe. (Normally, I would allow RichardGHP to pick one, but ace5993 PM'd me a replacement request before running out of time.)

Pomegranate wrote:
@Mod, and everyone: I will be V/LA
every
week from Friday afternoon until Saturday evening.
Noted.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by DocPotter »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Anon wrote:Llama, can you concise your case on docpotter? What are the scumtells you are using to suspect him? What do you think of the bandwagon formed against him?
---

There is some really hard fishing for supplemental or related roles two the language PRs. He wants to know if they have a QT (amazingly important from where im standing), and he wants to know what the interaction between ani and the PRs.
Hard? Hard? I find that a stretch. I made a joke about the two language PR's trying to communicate in a QT, because I think that would be funny.

As for asking about Ani and his interactions with the PR's ...
If SSK is scum, ani is not
I agree and was scum hunting. Because if you're right then the opposite is also true. (and questioning Ani means I don't have to translate)

Llama, why would it be important if they have a QT or not?

Or is this wagon that you're leading* on me because I said, several times, that there is something scummy with the wagon on SkyeDoc, and you started that wagon as well?

*and I do mean leading.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

DocPotter wrote:Llama, why would it be important if they have a QT or not?
Given that this has been confirmed in the negative...

These types of PRs are detremental given how they hinder communication from the players to the rest of the town. If they were able to talk to anyone at night (QT) it might not be PRed. If for any reason they were able to freely communicate between eachother (or others), they would become much stronger, and less of a hinderence for the town as information passes easier.

Other stuff I answer after replacements catch up.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@all post restricted townies:

Are you gaining
anything
at all from your post restiriction (ex. a double vote, a 1 shot protection) and if so, would you be willing to tell us? Also, for the pure sake that DP's past the halfway mark on a lynch, I'd like to ask anyone who's on the sake of his wagon for the sake of wagoning to get off. There are people who are on the wagon for a reason.
@Rec
WHY? I can't state this enough! Every time you vote for someone, give your reason!
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

EBWOP, that should be
@RayFrost
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by Parama »

I've done a reread and decided who my vote should be on.
wolframnhart

Not posting very often, little content when posting, bad reason for voting Datadanne, wagoned DocPotter. Caught my eye with his early posting and I feel this guy is scum from what I've read.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Parama »

and by that I mean
vote: wolframnhart
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Please tell me how my vote on datadanne was bad, and how my vote on DocPotter is any different from anyone else's.
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Guys, I really wanna catch up, but it's snowing incredibly hard in NC right now, and I gatta enjoy this.
green shirt thursdays
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Bogre is prodded.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Parama wrote:I've done a reread and decided who my vote should be on.
wolframnhart

Not posting very often, little content when posting, bad reason for voting Datadanne, wagoned DocPotter. Caught my eye with his early posting and I feel this guy is scum from what I've read.
I am going to have to side with Wolf on this one. He soundly voiced his opinion on Data, which I agreed with, then wagoned one of the scummiest people in the game going off reasons that were previously stated. Your vote sucks.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

unvote
vote: DocPotter

Would you like me to repeat the reasons everyone else gave, or is that pretty much understood by now?
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Starbuck: Comparing my voting based on the fact that they were pushing a policy lynch to a policy lynch itself is essentially like saying that using scumtells to determine a vote is policy. I stated that I found policy lynching to be a scumtell, and backed that up in my discussion with LlamaFluff by describing exactly WHY I felt it to be a scumtell.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Page 9 to Page 12

On sykedoc
sykedoc wrote:I may not have something to say on everyone, but in all honesty, can you say that you have a contribution on every person in this game? I really don't. Don't expect me to for awhile.
While this is true, and I can understand it, you didn't have opinions on anyone until that point. That's why you were being questioned.

Pom has a very good point about you in Post 187:
Pomegranate wrote:Regarding the bolded: Why must it be pointed out to you? Why can't you look yourself?
The bolding she is referring to is in a post of his that she quoted: "If you show me something substantial and solid, I'm quite likely to vote with you."

It feels like he just admitting to the fact that he will ride coattails.

And his response feels the same to me:
sykedoc wrote:Lol, sorry. I worded that wrong. I mean like I'll look, but if you happen to point out something strong, I'll probably vote with you. That's all that means. You don't need to point it out to me.
sykedoc wrote:This is a case of I did warn you ahead of time and you have decided that one game must be the sole deciding factor that I am scum despite this being my normal voice at this point.

I have tried as of late to remain somewhat the same from game to game regardless of my role, this makes it harder to meta me. If you absolutely have to look at the games, at least take this into consideration.

What evidence do you have IN THIS GAME that says I am scum?
You can prove me scum in a game I've already finished but that has no bearing on this game as the sample size is extremely small.
This seems a bit overdefensive to me. Why are you so afraid of your meta?

I think everyone's goal is to remain the same from game to game regardless of role. Unfortunately, most people do not based on if they are scum or town. That's how people who play together a lot are able to tell almost automatically if that person is scum or town.

You are jumping down his throat for evidence in this game that says you are scum when he already gave it to you.

sykedoc wrote:If people wagon too fast I will not get a chance to say my role and you'll lose a power role.
Admission of a PR? This early in the game? Why would you do such a thing?

sykedoc wrote:I like how you avoid that I fence sat in plenty of other games. Its just a bad habit, its not a scumtell.
I don't like this assumption.
sykedoc wrote:The softclaim has a lot to do with the fact that I don't care if I die.

You don't care? Dude, you've been whining about how you shouldn't be killed for like 5 pages at this point.
sykedoc wrote:You're far scummier than Kairyuu. You're clearly manipulating the fact that nothing besides a single game of mine supports you. Your claims are weak.
Why don't you disprove them? Show where you did the same thing as town, rather than ranting and raving.
Claiming they are weak, without backup, is scummy.
sykedoc wrote:Some are on my wiki. I'm sure you knew that since you clearly dug through my game history anyway.
This is a horrid assumption to make.
sykedoc wrote:Also just because someone thinks you're scummy doesn't mean its OMGUS.

You've had a vote on me for awhile, it wasn't until just now that I decided to vote you.

"An OMGUS vote means a player vote another player simply because that player voted him - a vote back. "

"OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you. "
So out of the other 23 people (excluding yourself and Anon), there's ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ELSE that you find scummy? You are just going to attack the person that's attacking you and vote them. My dear, that's THE DEFINITION of OMGUS.

Ad hom like
sykedoc wrote:3) Would you like me to give you my role so you two can look like idiots?

Also continuing threats like
sykedoc wrote:Do not attempt to use this against me as it doesn't apply to my D1 tactics specifically.
Post 199

And berating such as

Post 209, Post 210

Along with AtE such as
sykedoc wrote:I'm going to put this game in big flashing lights on my meta so nobody can pull this crap on me again once it's over.
sykedoc wrote:I explained my reaction to five votes OVER AND OVER. You just don't care to listen.
WILL NOT HELP YOUR CASE

While Anon's case is a nice addition, you have done more than your fair share of scummy things IN THIS GAME.

So, how about you stop all this overemotional whatever the hell you have going on and actually scumhunt? There's like 5 pages of you whining and overreacting about being hammered when you only have 5 votes in a day when it takes 13 to lynch.

On DeathNote
DeathNote wrote:Meta wagons suck, yes, but this is not a meta wagon. Syk gained votes because of his attempt to active lurk. He stated early on that he had no reads yet and thus Llama pressured him to actually scum hunt. After a brief debate he finally posted a LoS, not a simply "Such-and-such is scummy" but a List of Suspicion! Thats when pressure rose and the meta case was brought up. Now he spams three posts at a time looking like scum caught on L-1 when he is still has at least 8 more votes to go.
He definitely has a point here about syke.

On SaintKerrigan

The guy is way too quiet for me. He has 5 total posts in the game.

The first is joke voting RayFrost.

The second is QFTing a question asked by wolf.

The third is telling us he's having a hard time getting his head around the game and that he doesn't have a post restriction. He also answers a question about PRs and posts an opinion on sykedoc:
SaintKerrigan wrote:I don't think it's odd that Sykedoc doesn't have much on people yet. It's early in Day 1 for a large game, and personally I don't have that much in the way of reads yet myself. Maybe other people are getting reads out of this, but I don't find it odd that some people haven't found much of anything yet.
It almost feels like buddying.

The fourth is unvoting his joke vote on RayFrost and voting DocPotter because "I don't like how he unvoted when some heat came his way."

The fifth is welcoming me and Reck.

I smell active lurking.

On DocPotter

His quick hop off the syke wagon in Post 262 is rather odd.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Page 12 to Page CAUGHT UP, YAY!

Hi to EVERYONE! /LOVE

On Nul

Another one, like SaintKerrigan, but this guy only has 6 posts.

The first is a post (with messed up bold tags) for a no lynch.

The second is asking why people are typing in different languages.

WTH with his third post, Post 276?
Nul wrote:
vote: docpotter

for all the reasons stated before hand

i gues this is what you call jumping on a wagon
His fourth:
Nul wrote:well all the reasons for voting docpotter was already stated
am i suppose to say

vote: docpotter
because he votes and then unvotes despite still believing the person he voted is a scum?

I really don't want to waste people's time by saying the same thing but in different words.
It's opportunistic (at least for me) coming from you.

The fifth seems to me like he's defending his active lurking.
Nul wrote:I don't care if people think I'm lazy, I just want to lynch the scum.
This bothers me.

But then, in his sixth and last post (so far), he says:
Nul wrote:Just ignore my post, I just realised it was completely off-topic.
Umm, what?

That last post was on Weds.

On sykedoc

Why did you respond to everything in my first catch up post, even if it wasn't directed at you? You just added a bunch of fluff for no reason, other than I think you just wanted to look cool.
sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
On Nul

What's with the no lynch vote?
You sure there's nothing else to question concerning Nul?
Can you quit being so goddamn impatient and let me catch up? That'd be greatly appreciated.

sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
On Anon

Anon's case on sykedoc is good, but whatever happened to Parama?
Good how?
Good that it shows a similarity between what you have already done as scum.

sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
MME wrote:If ani can confirm either of the two having a pr, I don't see the harm in asking him. he's the one that brought it up in the first place.
It's still too early in the game for this. This is definitely fishing.
Not...
really...
Its too early in the game to try and sort of B-Mod mod actions in a B-Mod game? No...
Huh?
sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
On sykedoc
sykedoc wrote:If its absolutely necessary I can give you first day reads. But I've found that often, peoples reads on day 1 lead to villagers getting killed for stupid reasons.
Excuses, excuses.
You can prove this is an excuse rather than how I think?
It was an excuse because you didn't have reads on ANYONE at that point. You just kept giving excuses about not scumhunting.
sykedoc wrote:I fix: He wasn't voting for you due to disagreeing with your policies. He was voting for you because you weren't contributing to scumhunting. He isn't voting for you anymore, so I might have to ask him if that is still the case rather than making assumptions.
WTF? Dude, make some sense please.

sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
sykedoc wrote:LlamaFluff- White Knighting, can go either way.
Provide examples of Llame white knighting.
I honestly need to provide examples of white knighting? It's not clear as day? Its not a scummy thing, but it CAN be.
Yes, I would like you to provide examples. You stated it, and I want you to show us where he was white knighting. Saying something and not backing it up is scummy.
sykedoc wrote:EBWOP: If you need me to provide an example for White Knighting, you really haven't read the thread.
I have read the thread. I didn't feel he was white knighting, so if you can kindly point out where he did so, I (and probably everyone else) would greatly appreciate it.

sykedoc wrote:and I'm saying, until you've read all of the pages, those thoughts aren't complete thoughts. If you're looking for tl;dr, then ask but you aren't. I'm saying a lot of this can be explained had you caught all the way up. I just think its redundant to ask things that have been answered or are in the text to begin with. Please just catch up and reconsider the questions.
Obviously, you have never played with me before. I post my thoughts as I catch up. You telling me to read everything as response to any of my questions is scummy. Why don't you just respond instead of going out of your way to be nasty?
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:06 am

Post by sykedoc »

Part 1:

Clearly you are only interested in jumping down my throat and posting a few thoughts on others. I am less interested in responding to some of what you are saying since it is blatently obvious.

1) If you can not find a point where Llama is leading the town, you haven't read the thread. It's VERY clear in the first 5 pages. Again, I see no reason to bring this up constantly as I said it isn't necessarily a scummy action.

2) You are spending an awful lot of time on me while you seem to give the larger wagon on DocPotter
On DocPotter
I have 3 votes, and you spend two entire posts cramming the already posted points down everyone's throats, but you give less than 15 words to the bigger wagon. Why is that?

You only seem to care to incriminate me and you don't seem to contribute much to the other cases aside from Nul.

--------
Part 2:
The bolding she is referring to is in a post of his that she quoted: "If you show me something substantial and solid, I'm quite likely to vote with you."

It feels like he just admitting to the fact that he will ride coattails.
Ok so you clearly must believe this about everyone on the DocPotter wagon then. They have (assumed) been all convinced by one reason or another that was brought up that DP is scum. They they voted for DP. Many of them did not find NEW reasons to vote, but agreed with Llama's reasons. This is the VERY POINT i was making.

Are you saying that if there is a valid case against someone and I believe you have a point in voting for them that I can't agree and vote with you? Because you make this sound as if agreeing is an error. Also I'm not the only one who correctly read what I meant from that post. Pom just got confused.

This seems a bit overdefensive to me. Why are you so afraid of your meta?
Its as if you are word for word copying cases from other players. Clearly I wouldn't like my meta because I have few games in D1 and the only one (which I even noted ahead of time would create a bad case) was the game in which i was SK. You should have been able to see this. Don't act blind, you're smarter than that, I can tell.

You are jumping down his throat for evidence in this game that says you are scum when he already gave it to you.
I'm jumping down his throat for current evidence. That game is one single game, and I've said it a thousand times. Its too small of a sample size.

(Concerning that I Fence-Sat as town in another game, and its a bad habit of mine)
I don't like this assumption.
You don't like it because it doesn't help you rail on me. I've fence-sat similarly in other games, like I said its a bad habit.

sykedoc wrote:You're far scummier than Kairyuu. You're clearly manipulating the fact that nothing besides a single game of mine supports you. Your claims are weak.
Why don't you disprove them? Show where you did the same thing as town, rather than ranting and raving.
Claiming they are weak, without backup, is scummy.
You literally just said that it was a bad assumption that I bring up another game where I'm town and fence sit. I believe I even gave the name because its linked on my wiki. This point fails. I did disprove, if you didn't go look at it yourself thats your fault entirely.
sykedoc wrote:Some are on my wiki. I'm sure you knew that since you clearly dug through my game history anyway.
This is a horrid assumption to make.
Why is that? He's allowed to make a case based on one game and call it my entire meta but he can't go look through more than one game? Yeah, because I can prove statistically that I do something from a sample size of one rather than ten, that's logical. I told him where to go for the games. I would have to assume he looked at it since he clearly read my last game after I told him to check my wiki. He knows there's other games there, he seemed to have chosen not to read them.
So out of the other 23 people (excluding yourself and Anon), there's ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ELSE that you find scummy? You are just going to attack the person that's attacking you and vote them. My dear, that's THE DEFINITION of OMGUS.
I told why I found him scummy. I stated my reasons quite clearly and if you missed them you need to go back and check again. I didn't vote for Llama because he had a valid point. Anon's point is based on one thing and I do not like the way he is twisting a small amount of information in a desperate attempt to wagon me. I find this scummy. Sue me.

Along with AtE such as
sykedoc wrote:I'm going to put this game in big flashing lights on my meta so nobody can pull this crap on me again once it's over.
sykedoc wrote:I explained my reaction to five votes OVER AND OVER. You just don't care to listen.
WILL NOT HELP YOUR CASE

How is the second one AtE? I see the first one but the second one was a response to the same question being asked to me continuously. I have a right to be frustrated if I keep getting asked the same question and I'm continually forced to answer it.
While Anon's case is a nice addition, you have done more than your fair share of scummy things IN THIS GAME.
And he hasn't pointed them out. Which is what I've been asking him to do. If he wants to make a case against me it needs to at least have some grounding in this game. Post what you want, but until he has something on me in THIS GAME, the meta is just meta and nothing more.
So, how about you stop all this overemotional whatever the hell you have going on and actually scumhunt? There's like 5 pages of you whining and overreacting about being hammered when you only have 5 votes in a day when it takes 13 to lynch.
ITS HARD TO SCUMHUNT WHEN EVERYONE IS ASKING YOU QUESTIONS ALL DAY LONG. Don't go on making a two page post accusing me of this and that and expect me to ignore it and scumhunt, especially when you directly ask me questions in the post. I've been attempting to as now everyone is not asking me all questions all the time, but you're just bringing it back. Not only that but you're saying what everyone else already said.

Also allow me to point out how the rest of your post is still about me.

On DeathNote
DeathNote wrote:Meta wagons suck, yes, but this is not a meta wagon.
Syk
gained votes because of his attempt to active lurk. He stated early on that he had no reads yet and thus Llama pressured him to actually scum hunt. After a brief debate he finally posted a LoS, not a simply "Such-and-such is scummy" but a List of Suspicion! Thats when pressure rose and the meta case was brought up. Now he spams three posts at a time looking like scum caught on L-1 when he is still has at least 8 more votes to go.
He definitely has a point here about
syke.

On SaintKerrigan

The guy is way too quiet for me. He has 5 total posts in the game.

The first is joke voting RayFrost.

The second is QFTing a question asked by wolf.

The third is telling us he's having a hard time getting his head around the game and that he doesn't have a post restriction. He also answers a question about PRs and posts an opinion on
sykedoc
:
SaintKerrigan wrote:I don't think it's odd that Sykedoc doesn't have much on people yet. It's early in Day 1 for a large game, and personally I don't have that much in the way of reads yet myself. Maybe other people are getting reads out of this, but I don't find it odd that some people haven't found much of anything yet.
It almost feels like buddying

I smell active lurking.

On DocPotter

His quick hop off the
syke
wagon in Post 262 is rather odd.[/quote]

I feel these lats few opinions aren't even that contributory.

At the point on RayFrost you're not only rephrasing people's statements to repost them, you're just saying "yup he's right" and moving on.

With Saint, you essentially said "too quiet" and reposted his posts

With DocPotter you just kinda said "feels odd" and reposted his post.

You are clearly intent on forming a case on me. You don't seem to care about the others.

----
Part 3
Why did you respond to everything in my first catch up post, even if it wasn't directed at you? You just added a bunch of fluff for no reason, other than
I think you just wanted to look cool
Another habit of mine. If you are interested, why don't you go look? Its in my wiki. I'm not going to dig through my old games to make a point about something I don't believe is that important. While you're at it, was the bold line really necessary? I highly doubt it was.
Can you quit being so goddamn impatient and let me catch up? That'd be greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry I assumed when you wrote a
Catch Up
post, that you would have
Caught Up

Don't bother telling me you said you only caught up to that point. I saw that. I'm just wondering why you caught up halfway and then posted questions concerning things answered later in the thread. That's why it's not catching up until you're caught up. I just don't really feel like answering questions that have been discussed already when it's your job to read up to make sure it hasn't been asked.
sykedoc wrote:
I fix: He wasn't voting for you due to disagreeing with your policies. He was voting for you because you weren't contributing to scumhunting. He isn't voting for you anymore, so I might have to ask him if that is still the case rather than making assumptions.
I was trying to make the point that Llama voted for me because I wasn't contributing to scumhunting. You off the bat make the assumption that he agrees with the meta case. I'm not Llama I don't know. I was telling you that if you wanted to bring this up it would be best to ask Llama directly how he felt on the matter rather than making an assumption that he does.
I have read the thread. I didn't feel he was white knighting, so if you can kindly point out where he did so, I (and probably everyone else) would greatly appreciate it.
Its honestly in the first few pages. Leading up and until post 73,
The biggest example is here:
No one gets to be funny over PRs. Infact,
everyone need to say if they have one or not in their next post.
I do not have a post restriction. Yes fun is a part of the game, but fun that hurts the town is not a part of the game.
Bolded for emphasis.

Again, for the 100th time I'm concerned about why you're bothering with it as I've said time and time again that its null. It doesn't lean to either side.
Obviously, you have never played with me before. I post my thoughts as I catch up. You telling me to read everything as response to any of my questions is scummy. Why don't you just respond instead of going out of your way to be nasty?
It isn't scummy. Don't tell me you're caught up (but only halfway) and then ask me questions discussed two pages after where you stopped. I don't think this is efficient. It wastes valuable time when you could simply go and finish reading before asking. Its really like if someone with a working watch asks you for the time. I'd tell them to look at their watch because it's right there. Same goes for you. The posts are right there, I requested you to look at them because you were asking me for something that was there in front of you.

Again, I note that you only seem to be interested in attacking me.
FoS
Starbuck

Its not the fact that you are trying to build a case its the way you're going about it:

1) You spent a little time on nul, but you spent two walls of text yelling at me and asking questions.

2) This doesn't seem to be an original case. This is a Frankenstein case comprised of points from many other people. I don't feel that any of the points you raised in those two walls of text were your own. I feel you were repeating points to make yourself look like you had a better case.

3) You don't seem to bat an eye when something has already been discussed and dealt with. You actually continue on with it (such as the white knighting bit) despite the fact that its either obvious, or not relevant.

4)You play 20 questions and then ask why I'm not doing something else. If you want me doing something else stop asking questions.

5) Even with the reposting of points, you don't seem to add a lot of meaningful content ON to said points. You seem to either be agreeing with them flat out, or saying the same thing in different words.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:08 am

Post by sykedoc »

EBWOP: Before "I feel these lats few opinions aren't even that contributory." that should be a quote because I'm commenting on that not leaving the post be as I was before. Apologies if it confused anyone.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 am

Post by RayFrost »

mod, please note my sig
don't you feel silly now?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:51 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

RayFrost wrote:
mod, please note my sig
V/LA noted.

MafiaSSK and Nul are prodded.

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

StrangerCoug wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
mod, please note my sig
V/LA noted.

Can you include SaintKerrigan on that please?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

Part 1
sykedoc wrote:Clearly you are only interested in jumping down my throat and posting a few thoughts on others. I am less interested in responding to some of what you are saying since it is blatently obvious.
I love your assumptions.

I also love how you feel that my questions mean nothing.
sykedoc wrote:1) If you can not find a point where Llama is leading the town, you haven't read the thread. It's VERY clear in the first 5 pages. Again, I see no reason to bring this up constantly as I said it isn't necessarily a scummy action.
I asked you to clarify and provide examples of where this happened. You refuse to point out where he did these things. Why do you keep refusing?

sykedoc wrote:2) You are spending an awful lot of time on me while you seem to give the larger wagon on DocPotter
quote wrote:On DocPotter

I have 3 votes, and you spend two entire posts cramming the already posted points down everyone's throats, but you give less than 15 words to the bigger wagon. Why is that?

You only seem to care to incriminate me and you don't seem to contribute much to the other cases aside from Nul.
What's with the deflection onto other people?

It's also not my fault that you feel the need to be Mr. CENTER OF ATTENTION. I find you scummy. I find your actions and reactions over the top, and I also dislike your refusal to answer questions and your repeated discrediting of anything I have to say.

I love how you state that I only concern myself with Nul. Also DocPotter, did one thing which was make a scummy unvote. That wagon, right now, feels very opportunistic. I need to go back and read Doc in iso, but that one move does not automatically label him scum for me.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Starbuck wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
mod, please note my sig
V/LA noted.

Can you include SaintKerrigan on that please?
Sorry—SaintKerrigan's last post is too recent.

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

Part 2
sykedoc wrote:Are you saying that if there is a valid case against someone and I believe you have a point in voting for them that I can't agree and vote with you? Because you make this sound as if agreeing is an error.
Agreeing is not an error.

You can agree, but you must find your own case as well, and not ride the coattails of anyone else.

sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I don't like this assumption.
You don't like it because it doesn't help you rail on me. I've fence-sat similarly in other games, like I said its a bad habit.
I don't like you PURPOSELY misrepresenting me and assuming what I mean. Do me a favor and stop this.
sykedoc wrote:I told why I found him scummy. I stated my reasons quite clearly and if you missed them you need to go back and check again. I didn't vote for Llama because he had a valid point. Anon's point is based on one thing and I do not like the way he is twisting a small amount of information in a desperate attempt to wagon me. I find this scummy. Sue me.
But you have done the same thing you are accusing him of. So I don't understand how you can vote him when you are doing the same exact thing.

Or here's something else. Why have YOU BARELY COMMENTED on the DocPotter wagon? Kinda hypocritical given the fact that you are all over my ass about that very thing.

sykedoc wrote:How is the second one AtE? I see the first one but the second one was a response to the same question being asked to me continuously. I have a right to be frustrated if I keep getting asked the same question and I'm continually forced to answer it.
Maybe if you just answered the question straight up and not been a jerk that wouldn't have happened?

The "You just won't listen to me" feels whiny to me, thus why it's listed under AtE.

sykedoc wrote:And he hasn't pointed them out. Which is what I've been asking him to do. If he wants to make a case against me it needs to at least have some grounding in this game. Post what you want, but until he has something on me in THIS GAME, the meta is just meta and nothing more.
I agree with you on this point, but I will point out that he did point out similarities between things you've done in THIS GAME to things you did in the game that you were an SK. So your point that he didn't use anything in THIS game is null to me because if it hadn't been for THIS game, he wouldn't have been able to see similarities in your playstyle.
sykedoc wrote:ITS HARD TO SCUMHUNT WHEN EVERYONE IS ASKING YOU QUESTIONS ALL DAY LONG. Don't go on making a two page post accusing me of this and that and expect me to ignore it and scumhunt, especially when you directly ask me questions in the post. I've been attempting to as now everyone is not asking me all questions all the time, but you're just bringing it back. Not only that but you're saying what everyone else already said.
Do you ever stop with the AtE?

Woe is you! Answering questions is part of the game, if you can't deal with this, you need to find a new game to play that isn't mafia.

You can do some scumhunting along with answering questions. It's called playing the game!

sykedoc wrote:Also allow me to point out how the rest of your post is still about me.
Well, duh! The whole game thus far has REVOLVED AROUND YOU.

But I don't like how you put your own words in where I spoke.

You seem to have an obsession with commenting on everything I have to say, even if it doesn't concern you.

sykedoc wrote:You are clearly intent on forming a case on me. You don't seem to care about the others.
This is just reaching now.

I reposted Saint and Nul's posts to show just how non-contributory they both have been.

And with DocPotter, yes it's an odd way to back off a wagon, but that one action does not make him autoscum.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

Part 3
sykedoc wrote:While you're at it, was the bold line really necessary? I highly doubt it was.
It seems like you have a hard to discerning sarcasm. I really just wanted to see what your reaction would be, and you gave me exactly what I was looking for.

sykedoc wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Can you quit being so goddamn impatient and let me catch up? That'd be greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry I assumed when you wrote a
Catch Up
post, that you would have
Caught Up

Don't bother telling me you said you only caught up to that point. I saw that. I'm just wondering why you caught up halfway and then posted questions concerning things answered later in the thread. That's why it's not catching up until you're caught up. I just don't really feel like answering questions that have been discussed already when it's your job to read up to make sure it hasn't been asked.
Wow, can you stop with being a jerk? If I haven't told you already, you should go refresh on the Mafiascum Forum Rules and Guidelines. You're starting to coast the edges.

For the record, I stated what PAGE NUMBER that I was caught up to. I would have finished catching up, but I had to take off for awhile. You know because I have a life OFF OF THE INTERNET.

And finally, after like four times of me asking, you finally provide the examples of Llama white knighting. Was it so hard? :roll:

sykedoc wrote:It isn't scummy. Don't tell me you're caught up (but only halfway) and then ask me questions discussed two pages after where you stopped. I don't think this is efficient. It wastes valuable time when you could simply go and finish reading before asking. Its really like if someone with a working watch asks you for the time. I'd tell them to look at their watch because it's right there. Same goes for you. The posts are right there, I requested you to look at them because you were asking me for something that was there in front of you.
All you kept repeating was "read everything". You didn't point me to a post. You didn't answer the question. You took the jerk way of the situation.

sykedoc wrote:1) You spent a little time on nul, but you spent two walls of text yelling at me and asking questions.
Exactly how much time did you want me to spend on his 5 game posts?
sykedoc wrote:2) This doesn't seem to be an original case. This is a Frankenstein case comprised of points from many other people. I don't feel that any of the points you raised in those two walls of text were your own. I feel you were repeating points to make yourself look like you had a better case.
Again, examples, or your accusation is null.
sykedoc wrote:3) You don't seem to bat an eye when something has already been discussed and dealt with. You actually continue on with it (such as the white knighting bit) despite the fact that its either obvious, or not relevant.
The only reason why I continued on is because you refused to provide an example of him white knighting. Had you, when I first asked, provided the example, it wouldn't have gone this far. It's your constant refusal to answer a request that got you this far. Not me asking.
sykedoc wrote:4)You play 20 questions and then ask why I'm not doing something else. If you want me doing something else stop asking questions.
In mafia, you SHOULD be able to multi-task. People ask you questions, you ask people questions. People scumhunt, you scumhunt. If this is too much for you, again, maybe you need to find another game that you can handle.

Vote: sykedoc
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

This is very quickly becoming the Starbuck/sykedoc show.

Any interjections are MORE than welcome.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”