Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Zang »

Ok I didn't think you meant that post. But the reason I FoSed him was because he was voting for sir cyanide and he didn't give any reasons for it but my suscpicouns were lifted when TQO posted 76. We were talking about believing jacks claim ( this was after my vote on jack)
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

OK, I looked at Zang in ISO, and I'm having a hard time finding a post of his where he's committal about anything. His votes don't last that long, either, which comes off to me as looking for somebody to mislynch.

FoS: Zang
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Zang wrote:sorry, didn't see that part of the post but here is my explaination-

1. It was a fos not a vote
2. it wasn't me believing him, it was Me agreeing with him
3. I disagreed with him on one thing but I agreed with him on something else.
4. If you are refering to my post 213, I said that his logic makes sence (to me anyway) but I didn't believe him, I even said that it might be a scum trick.
Huh, your going out of your way to be push and similtaniously distance yourself from the wagon, yet the only reason for that would be already knowing the outcome.

Tldr: This posts seems really scummy.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by Jack »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Huh, your going out of your way to be push and similtaniously distance yourself from the wagon, yet the only reason for that would be already knowing the outcome.

Tldr: This posts seems really scummy.
The only reason for you to think zang's post is scummy is if you think TQO is innocent, and yet you are voting him.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Zang »

Thebuttonman-Im sorry but I do not understand what you are saying.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by The Quintastic One »

You're not going to understand what he's saying because he's just posting more scum fluff. You should totally vote for Thebuttonman and help the rest of the town lynch some scum. *thumbs up*
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Zang »

...I will take that as a joke
PaltryExcuse
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
PaltryExcuse
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by PaltryExcuse »

Zang wrote:...I will take that as a joke
Based on how we've seen TQO pursue lynches so far? Doubt it.

@TQO: Why would you say that ButtonMan is stalling?

@ButtonMan: I'm with Zang on this one. What you're trying to say isn't exactly clear.

We need to hear more from Zhero, and Vivi76.
Vivi57
Vivi57
Townie
Vivi57
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Vivi57 »

It looks like zang and TQO have accused half the people in the game of being mafia. I'm definitely having doubts about both of them because both look like they're just trying to get anyone they can lynched. For now, I'm going to go with TQO because he's much more aggressive than zang and that seems like he'd be able to do alot more harm if we let him get away with it.

unvote; vote TQO
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by cruelty »

Ok I'm back, I'll read through the game over the next couple days and be good to go after that.
the nexus of the crisis
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Vivi57 wrote:It looks like zang and TQO have accused half the people in the game of being mafia. I'm definitely having doubts about both of them because both look like they're just trying to get anyone they can lynched. For now, I'm going to go with TQO because he's much more aggressive than zang and that seems like he'd be able to do alot more harm if we let him get away with it.

unvote; vote TQO
This logic applies more to my top two suspects, as I outlined in my last post. They went from Jack, to Me, to now Zang. But even if it didn't isn't the POINT of Day 1 to accuse as many people of their scumminess as possible and see who cracks? We've got nothing to go off of for Day 1, and obviously claiming Cop or in my case, claiming Mason only makes people look even more scummy. So I can understand your vote, but still, I'm no more guilty of throwing around fingers of suspicion than anybody else in this game. But if you were reading properly, you'd know that I've narrowed down my choices to two people, and I'm hardly saying everyone else is scummy. I've got my suspects.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:11 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

The Quintastic One wrote:
Vivi57 wrote:It looks like zang and TQO have accused half the people in the game of being mafia. I'm definitely having doubts about both of them because both look like they're just trying to get anyone they can lynched. For now, I'm going to go with TQO because he's much more aggressive than zang and that seems like he'd be able to do alot more harm if we let him get away with it.

unvote; vote TQO
This logic applies more to my top two suspects, as I outlined in my last post. They went from Jack, to Me, to now Zang. But even if it didn't isn't the POINT of Day 1 to accuse as many people of their scumminess as possible and see who cracks? We've got nothing to go off of for Day 1, and obviously claiming Cop or in my case, claiming Mason only makes people look even more scummy. So I can understand your vote, but still, I'm no more guilty of throwing around fingers of suspicion than anybody else in this game. But if you were reading properly, you'd know that I've narrowed down my choices to two people, and I'm hardly saying everyone else is scummy. I've got my suspects.
You are portraying us as hopping on Jack, you, and Zang in that order. I'll let TheButtonmen speak for himself, but I've been going after you for most of the game. I've been voting you from my posts 4 through 16 and 21 onward in isolation. Posts 17-20 were me having my vote on Jack while HoS'ing you in the meantime, and I've never voted Zang as I feel you are scummier. And I am hopping? I think false accusations are already on your list of crimes, but add another count thereof to it.

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

The Quintastic One wrote: This logic applies more to my top two suspects, as I outlined in my last post. They went from Jack, to Me, to now Zang. But even if it didn't isn't the POINT of Day 1 to accuse as many people of their scumminess as possible and see who cracks? We've got nothing to go off of for Day 1, and obviously claiming Cop or in my case, claiming Mason only makes people look even more scummy.
A) You claim I've gone after Jack, you then Zang. Quotes or it didn't happen. (Aka I'm saying your making stuff up)

B) You just lied, You said earlier your power was to send someone who you didn't know the alignment of PM's, now your claiming Mason, to start off with if your a mason you know the other persons role and secondly they use a QT not PM's. Why is it every time you get accused you claim a steadly incresing power role.?
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Votecount 7:

The Quintastic One – (4) – TheButtonmen, StrangerCoug, Sir Cyanide, Vivi57
TheButtonmen - (3) - AGar, The Quintastic One, Jack
Zang - (2) - ConfidAnon, PaltryExcuse
Vivi57 - (1) - Zhero

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: February 11th
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Prodding Zhero.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Jack »

Can we please lynch thebuttonmen? He makes careless accusations and ignores all the replies to them in favor of pursuing an easy target (TQO).
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Zhero »

Man, sorry about the inactivity, car broke down and got hit by a snowstorm; it's made life complicated lately. Should be more active from here.

Alot has been said recently but honestly there's not much to comment on. I agree with AGar that the TQO/TBM stuff is a distraction. It seems like it's going in circles at this point and not much is actually being said.

Zang's posts are a bit confusing and somewhat contradictory. Zang: who is scum?

TQO reads newbtown to me.

Right now I'm liking the TBM wagon.
Unvote. Vote: TheButtonmen
-Zhero
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:53 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Jack wrote:Can we please lynch thebuttonmen? He makes careless accusations and ignores all the replies to them in favor of pursuing an easy target (TQO).
Careless accusations? And whats wrong with tyring to get someone I feel is scum lynched? He's lied, changed his story, role fished and refuses to do anything accept defend himself until we all agree he is town.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:58 am

Post by AGar »

TBM wagon needs more support.

Let's roll guys.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Zang »

Zhero- Right now I believe that thebuttonmen might be scum but I do not have enough reasoning to vote for him yet.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:07 am

I thought Masons collaborated via PM? My role doesn't directly say "Mason", it's actually a role I've never heard about in the Wiki. And it says that I can PM (insert person who's name I will not reveal here) during the night phase. But I do not know if he is scum or not.

So I looked up the Wiki and then at the Flash video. And after looking under Mafia Mason, it says sometimes the Mods make it so that the Mafia Masons partner is told "You do not know if they are scum or not" in order to get around the unethicalness of having Mafia be apart of the Mason group.

But my role says that I can PM this person, it doesn't say that we get a quick topic, I didn't know Masons got a quick topic because in Newbie Queue you never get to try out the Mason role. You're either Goon, Roleblocker, Vanilla, Cop or Doc.

So sue me for not knowing that Masons get their own quick topic, jackass. I'm calling it a Mason variation because I've never heard of this role before and it's strictly involved in PMing (insert player name here).

You are scum, and I'm completely convinced you're scum at this point. Since you've been twisting my posts around to fit your agenda for DAYS now. Most town members are beginning to see that I am newbtown. But you're still stuck on me because you're not willing to let go of the easy target. So get yourself lynched already so your scum buddy Strangercoug can Night Kill me for outing you both as scum.
The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:13 am

And just to elaborate, before the scum come in here and try to twist around my above post again. I said:

I can PM (insert player here) but I do not know if they are scum or not. My role is not anything I've ever seen in the Wiki BUT it parrallels with what Mafia Masons say that the TOWN Masons are told that they don't know if the other Masons are scum or not. So I assume that clause is being used for this specific town role that I've never heard about. I put two and two together.

So don't try to feed the town more bullshit by trying to twist that around running like you're a chicken with it's head cut off saying "He claimed Mafia Mason!". I didn't, and I am not. I was simply using that as an example of what my ability states, and assumed that meant I was a Mason variation.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

The Quintastic One wrote:I thought Masons collaborated via PM? My role doesn't directly say "Mason", it's actually a role I've never heard about in the Wiki. And it says that I can PM (insert person who's name I will not reveal here) during the night phase. But I do not know if he is scum or not.

So I looked up the Wiki and then at the Flash video. And after looking under Mafia Mason, it says sometimes the Mods make it so that the Mafia Masons partner is told "You do not know if they are scum or not" in order to get around the unethicalness of having Mafia be apart of the Mason group.

But my role says that I can PM this person, it doesn't say that we get a quick topic, I didn't know Masons got a quick topic because in Newbie Queue you never get to try out the Mason role. You're either Goon, Roleblocker, Vanilla, Cop or Doc.
The Quintastic One wrote:
Those who are trying to lynch me are scum who want to eliminate an innocent townie so that they don't have to worry about choosing between the confirmed townie & the suspected cop for a nightkill.
I am assuming the "confirmed townie" you speak of in the second quote to be you as we're all confirmed to ourselves, and "townie" has connotations of "vanilla". And now you're claiming a mason variant, most likely a neighbor? I don't believe you, and if you're telling the truth I'm willing to run the risk of your neighbor/mason buddy/whatever voting me. TheButtonmen, as much as you hate him, is right about what you did, and I'm not unvoting you without a good reason.

The Quintastic One
The Quintastic One
Goon
The Quintastic One
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:10 pm

How did you know about the Town Neighbor role? That's not in the Flash, but that's my role.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I've been playing a lot longer than you, and there aren't that many mason variants :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”